Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Justpassedu

Sorry to interrupt?
MdWFdEz.jpg

@Justpassedu no shit SHERLOCK!
The difference was I lowered it down an hour!

I love it!

JOINT LIKE = CIVILIZED
EVO = DRIVER
Lmao Watson , it's great. I really like using it this way & it's a nice visual .

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Anyone have a way to clean the silicon tubing

I got this.... ex eq whipper here...
Either with iso, shake, rinse, repeat, then flush with hot water.....
Or
I use a tent pole elastic insertion rod, with a small piece of iso soaked cotton, push it through, rinse with hot water....

That how I keep my whips clean... no one likes a stinky whip.....

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
'The Secret of the Vanishing ELBs'
Well awaiting shipment for the reorder. Might get them Monday or even today. Those 4 ELBs will help with my rotation and the other herbs I like to vape. Knew I would want at least 10 for myself.
personally I am happy with black. never used a shield or rubber bands. hold it near the base . the warmth that I do get feels good on my arthritic hands. arctic blue and trinity snow are my strains of the moment. next up grape god and fire og.
So you use it as a hand warmer. :D The top of mine with the shield is like a heating pad. Mine gets quite warm at the top. Where it is convenient for me to grab it. I could hold onto it and warm both of my hands. Hey, that's not to bad actually. :haw: Thanks for the idea.

Latest method - Been preheating it longer and doing straight 1:00. Taking the ELB our and breaking it up, reinsert and continue to draw. When it gets weak, I Hydrobomb what is left.
When it it preheating at full power, I'll reheat an ELB of ABV above the EVO, Like with my EQ. Once I dial it back to my normal temp, then I go back to reinserting the ELBs in the socket.
I got this.... ex eq whipper here...
Either with iso, shake, rinse, repeat, then flush with hot water.....
Or
I use a tent pole elastic insertion rod, with a small piece of iso soaked cotton, push it through, rinse with hot water....

That how I keep my whips clean... no one likes a stinky whip.....
My new fav method is using Japanese cotton and ISO and wooden chopsticks. The cotton and a little ISO being pushed through with the chopsticks will clean the insides like a ragmop. Gets those tight edges and corners with my glass. Then you have all the reclaim. :brow:

I have also have rubber corks, So I plug up each end of the tube, and shake. Empty it into my ISO jar. Rinse flush with warm water. GTG. Have a square silicone bowl, that I use to soak larger parts.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
My whip is filthy and I need to clean it too, recall someone recommending a rolling pin and just squishing the reclaim out?
@DDave mentioned doing that. (Then throwing them out for replacement hose.) That rolling pin method might get the bulk of it out, especially if it is really thick with it, without the unnecessary contact with ISO. Then perhaps ISO the last bit out and marry it with the other ISO cleaned glass? That way the hose is sanitized and you are pinching out a few more cents of reclaim. :2c: I have an ISO jar for my ELBs so I re-purpose my ISO.

BTW, If you look at my sig, there is a link for my gooosneck hose setup. That might shed some light on the subject? My 2 layer hose is well broken in and I can change out the ends with any glass adapter or wand end that is 18mm or 14mm. It works great for me and I plan to make another gooseneck setup so the EVO won't need to be tipped upside down to fit my heavy footed water pieces.

A few other asides about silicone hose. The silicone hose I get is cured with ISO and is considered ISO safe (and foodsafe and tempproof to 500f ) . I still have it contact with ISO as little as necessary.

My normal method of using the EVO lately is a tall GonG setup with thick glass. It is like a tall glass chimney. I can peer down and see the green tunnel like a telescope. So, I tilt the mouth end towards me 45 degrees and draw through it like one long thick glass straw. :sherlock: Since I try to keep it clean, it whistles and is great feedback for airflow. I think mine can reach dog whistle pitches. A pleasant sound nonetheless. :smug:
Still not as musical like say a flute made out of glass....

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@DDave mentioned doing that. (Then throwing them out for replacement hose.) That rolling pin method might get the bulk of it out, especially if it is really thick with it, without the unnecessary contact with ISO. Then perhaps ISO the last bit out and marry it with the other ISO cleaned glass? That way the hose is sanitized and you are pinching out a few more cents of reclaim. :2c: I have an ISO jar for my ELBs so I re-purpose my ISO.

BTW, If you look at my sig, there is a link for my gooosneck hose setup. That might shed some light on the subject? My 2 layer hose is well broken in and I can change out the ends with any glass adapter or wand end that is 18mm or 14mm. It works great for me and I plan to make another gooseneck setup so the EVO won't need to be tipped upside down to fit my heavy footed water pieces.

A few other asides about silicone hose. The silicone hose I get is cured with ISO and is considered ISO safe (and foodsafe and tempproof to 500f ) . I still have it contact with ISO as little as necessary.

My normal method of using the EVO lately is a tall GonG setup with thick glass. It is like a tall glass chimney. I can peer down and see the green tunnel like a telescope. So, I tilt the mouth end towards me 45 degrees and draw through it like one long thick glass straw. :sherlock: Since I try to keep it clean, it whistles and is great feedback for airflow. I think mine can reach dog whistle pitches. A pleasant sound nonetheless. :smug:
Still not as musical like say a flute made out of glass....
@CuckFombustion
I switch back to EVO. (flavor chasing)
OuthLgq.jpg

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I just received this from DHGATE : VapeXhale hydratube sidecar perc with stand 7 Inches bubbler glass bong . Do I need some kind of adapter? This doesnt fit...

The whip kit a page or two back, or you can invert your Evo, but I guess you are saying it doesn't fit? Also can just use the tube on top of Evo, without the bottom, again unless the joint or something isn't fitting right. Hope helps man good luck I was thinking about snagging that very set actually :lol:

tbill

The whip kit a page or two back, or you can invert your Evo, but I guess you are saying it doesn't fit? Also can just use the tube on top of Evo, without the bottom, again unless the joint or something isn't fitting right. Hope helps man good luck I was thinking about snagging that very set actually :lol:

Never mind-I figured it out. I have never used the EVo upside down before and at first didn't know where to put it. I guess this little bubbler is to be used as an extension of a regular hydratube??

Stormsend

Hey! Long time lurker here, had a Volcano awhile back but sold t to go portable but now looking to get back into a desktop vape. I'm debating on this and the Herbalizer. If anyone has experience with both can you tell me the pros/cons. I've never used a bong before but that def draws me into the cloud Evo, also the fact the it looks like there are not a lot of moving parts so less likely to break.

What are the differences between the mini and standard hydra, honeycomb etc. I have a baby so would like to be as Stealth as possible

Also what place offers the best price? I saw on main website it was $370 with pump. What was it for Black Friday? Thanks guys!

ambertrichome

I just received this from DHGATE : VapeXhale hydratube sidecar perc with stand 7 Inches bubbler glass bong . Do I need some kind of adapter? This doesnt fit...
I feel for you two of my three Dhgate pieces did not fit the evo:shrug::disgust: You could do what I did, just add a o-ring to a 18mm male to 18mm female adapter. Works fine, it's air tight and pretty sturdy, but not ideal.:myday:

Hope this helps.:sherlock:

Top Bottom