Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Yeah, mine came four in a small plastic zip lock bag. I agree....contact VXH CS. I found them to be highly responsive.

Please don't stress over it. I know that money is money, but to put a bit of perspective on it, I believe that they are $20 for four...thereabouts. Absolutely, you paid for four and should get four. But I would be deeply shocked if they didn't just immediately agree to send you a the missing ELBs and perhaps a full four pack. I just don't think they are going to give you a hard time about this reasonably small discrepancy.

Let us know how they respond.

Cheers
Here is their response.
Thank you for your recent purchase!

We are sorry that there was a mistake in our shipping department and you only received 2 baskets.

No worries, we have processed an order for 4 more to be sent to you ASAP.

You will receive tracking shortly.

Please let us know if you have any issues!

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we get you taken care of.

Sincerely,
VapeXsupport"
:rockon:My faith in EVO has been restored. So they are aware of there being a problem in shipping. Once I receive tracking for my 4pk, I will celebrate. But Nashville USPS will probably drag their feet like last time. I made Vapexhale aware of how USPS handled things in the messages I have been sending them over time.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
personally I am happy with black. never used a shield or rubber bands. hold it near the base . the warmth that I do get feels good on my arthritic hands. arctic blue and trinity snow are my strains of the moment. next up grape god and fire og.
IUvxThC.jpg

Z51A9Hs.jpg

I'm medical as well!
I like PINK?
MARKETING GIMMICK!
Color has no gender?

EVO BEFORE and DURING 420.

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
My nail won't stay in inverted, is that a normal thing? I finally got some gorilla glue wax but am using the FF2 because my nail slid out when I did a "dry run" with my evo and water piece.

waxdab23

Vapexhale doesn't have everything I'd need (I need a male end as well, not two female). Other than ebay, anywhere you recommend?

If your female is 14mm, you should be able to just use one of the female adapters and then get a seal by just sticking the tube right in to your piece - I do it. If it's 18mm, this might not work, although I do have an 18mm bong that it seals, but it has to be pushed in pretty far to where the glass tapers.

Justpassedu

Hey MAN!
Where are you at?
KWRXd0o.jpg

EVO after nap = CIVILIZED
Ataxian try just taking that sherlock and inverting it over the evo and hitting it dry. I been doing that for a night cap lately in bed with a grav labs sherlock and its been great , very smooth hits bc i don't want to have water pieces while laying down in bed . You may really enjoy it and the vapor flowing through the sherlock looks cool while hitting it.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ataxian try just taking that sherlock and inverting it over the evo and hitting it dry. I been doing that for a night cap lately in bed with a grav labs sherlock and its been great , very smooth hits bc i don't want to have water pieces while laying down in bed . You may really enjoy it and the vapor flowing through the sherlock looks cool while hitting it.
I used the SHERLOCK upside down already.

Wet is better for me.

Dry is OK however Water Path is so smooth.

When it was 1970 joints where all we had.
BonG's late 70's early 80's?
I still liked joints better.
Smaller mouthpieces are = CIVILIZED

Water only now.
Even my MOD is ran through water!

Top Bottom