Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

TboneToker

Has anyone tried to filter the EVO vapor through a carbon filter and then through their glass/water ? O:

TboneToker,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I actually like the colorless logo on glass more, it looks sanded, so it won't wash away if it gets into contact with solvents. And it doesn't look so intrusive, still a very clean look.
The colored probably would.
I've got a colored logo on my Hydrabase and it's still intact, but I'm not getting any solvent on the outside.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
This is all great news, I really hope the coloured logo comes back...

I just emailed vapefiend to see if they have the colour in stock yet.

If they do I will buy today, right now....

Also vapefiend have some boveda alternatives...as well as some other cool stock.. I love vapefiend.

Radiocitysuicide

Let's say I'm not too concerned with flavor or harsh vapor but I want the power and efficiency that the cloud evo provides and I don't want to deal with somewhat big breakable hydratubes. How does the evo perform as a direct draw vape using the standard mouthpiece? Is it crazy to use it like that? Lol.

Radiocitysuicide,

UnidenWallet

Let's say I'm not too concerned with flavor or harsh vapor but I want the power and efficiency that the cloud evo provides and I don't want to deal with somewhat big breakable hydratubes. How does the evo perform as a direct draw vape using the standard mouthpiece? Is it crazy to use it like that? Lol.

You get decently big rips out of it, it would be like using a Plenty or any other top-brand desktop vaporizer.

Sometimes I like to lay down on my bed use the standard mouthpiece on because its so short: I don't have to be sitting down or standing up, like I would with a Hydratube.

In the beginning of this post, I used the word "decently" because the clouds you get drom a dry mouthpiece is overshadowed by how much BIGGER clouds you can get by using a Hydratube. You should at least definitely buy one because the difference of how much vapor you can get and you can finish everything in fewer hits.

Using a hydratube, is like ripping a fat bowl in 3-4 hits. With a dry mouthpiece, its like smoking a pipe but it may take you like 8-10 hits to finish everything.

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Woooooooooo ahhhhhhh I'm getting a new, coloured hydraturbine and new evo on Monday..... Woooooooooo

Thanks vapefiend......I'm so happy, I can finally use my nail now that I won't be all ocd about cleaning it.....

Who would have thought that a vape that I never plan to use would make me so happy....

Radiocitysuicide

You get decently big rips out of it, it would be like using a Plenty or any other top-brand desktop vaporizer.

Sometimes I like to lay down on my bed use the standard mouthpiece on because its so short: I don't have to be sitting down or standing up, like I would with a Hydratube.

In the beginning of this post, I used the word "decently" because the clouds you get drom a dry mouthpiece is overshadowed by how much BIGGER clouds you can get by using a Hydratube. You should at least definitely buy one because the difference of how much vapor you can get and you can finish everything in fewer hits.

Using a hydratube, is like ripping a fat bowl in 3-4 hits. With a dry mouthpiece, its like smoking a pipe but it may take you like 8-10 hits to finish everything.

That's cool. Yea I'm not opposed to using a hydratube I just know that there would be plenty of times when I wouldn't want to deal with the extra bulk/hassle and I never see people talk about using the evo dry so I was wondering what the experience is like. Sounds good thanks for the reply!

Southern Chef

That's cool. Yea I'm not opposed to using a hydratube I just know that there would be plenty of times when I wouldn't want to deal with the extra bulk/hassle and I never see people talk about using the evo dry so I was wondering what the experience is like. Sounds good thanks for the reply!
I use the evo dry all the time. Even with the stock mouthpiece it is smooth and cool. The hydratubes (even without water) make the vapor a little cooler and smoother but I get great results with the stock mouthpiece. Your results may vary.

KimDracula

Colors are nice but I hate labels that wear off. If they're gonna bring back something they should go back to the bigger can, smaller overflow chamber design. As they are now I would buy the latest HydraBomb knockoff before the VXL version because I think that perc definitely needs more room to stack.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
So how easy is this logo gonna rub off?

Iso never sees the outside of the tube for me, nor any other liquid actually, all my cleaning is internal only.

So it would only be my hands that would rub it off. And that shouldn't happen.... right???

kellya86,
Reactions: VegNVape

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
what are you asking ? what do you mean exactly cause it's marketed for baby boomers and I think medical users mostly.

think about it, how many people do you think are going to do all the research to discover the evo, etc, and then spend the $$ on it. Definitely not someone solely looking to get high. It's marketed for health conscious people, especially if you're medical. They sell a lot of evos to Yoga for example, because low and behold, many people who do yoga, smoke cannabis. You need to know your market to make it big.

Yes, VXL markets to the medical user community. And baby boomers yes, for two reasons: Greater disposable income, and longer experience with cannabis and vaping. But boomers are 50+ years old, and a great many EVO users are not that old. The EVO marketing tag line is "the connoisseur's vape." The primary target are power users who want (and implicitly, can afford) the best possible vaping experience.

:myday::peace:

KimDracula

So how easy is this logo gonna rub off?

Iso never sees the outside of the tube for me, nor any other liquid actually, all my cleaning is internal only.

So it would only be my hands that would rub it off. And that shouldn't happen.... right???

I haven't had one of the colored logos from VXL but my HydraHoneycomb had a gold label that began rubbing off from my hand's touch (on the bottom where I would touch it a lot while using) almost immediately so I just scrubbed it off with iso. It was the same with the Symbiartic.

Take care with it and you may be okay. There are others that have those that still look great and not all labels seem to rub off quite so easily as the ones in my case.

Clickz

what are you asking ? what do you mean exactly cause it's marketed for baby boomers and I think medical users mostly.

think about it, how many people do you think are going to do all the research to discover the evo, etc, and then spend the $$ on it. Definitely not someone solely looking to get high. It's marketed for health conscious people, especially if you're medical. They sell a lot of evos to Yoga for example, because low and behold, many people who do yoga, smoke cannabis. You need to know your market to make it big.

I agree with you overall, but just want to give some insight into my thoughts as well.

I think that's true but you're also going to have an overflow of my generation, the millennials. I think I might be one of the younger of the crowd on the forum and I most always use for recreational use. I think the culture surrounding millennials drives that research-centric consumerism (we assume expensive = better, so we usually are willing to put the time in to research if it means getting the best product).

For me (25), I like to research and make sure I'm getting a great product. With vaping, there's actually pretty few devices out there that are "top shelf" as far as it seems. Maybe 12-15 devices that you really have to sift though, and this forum makes it relatively simple to do research with advice from seasoned users.

It's also easier for me, probably, because I transitioned to e-cigs around 7 years ago. So I'm pretty familiar with the market/accessories especially when it comes to the portable tech. That said, I wouldn't discount the culture of millennials and what they seek in purchases as well.

For a cost-conscious semi health-conscious person (the average millennial), the EVO is not really a device you can argue the benefits of. When you bring in the effects, flavor, health benefits and convenience of it all compared to combustion - it's a pretty easy argument to win.

Just think of their sales page too, they have a cost-analysis calculator. Money-saving is a big part of their marketing campaign as well.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Now that I have a new evo coming, I finally tried the nail for the evo.....

pkFeifmh.jpg

I am blown away by the taste, very very nice......

Justpassedu

Now that I have a new evo coming, I finally tried the nail for the evo.....

pkFeifmh.jpg

I am blown away by the taste, very very nice......
Is that your concentrate in a jar ? Looks yummy. I actually bought a enail with the sole purpose of using it for my concentrates for when guests come and myself. I sold it just recently , only a few weeks later bc of the fact i like the Evo that much better for concentrates. It uses so much less to get me where i need to be and the taste is just amazing if you keep up with cleaning your nails.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Is that your concentrate in a jar ? Looks yummy. I actually bought a enail with the sole purpose of using it for my concentrates for when guests come and myself. I sold it just recently , only a few weeks later bc of the fact i like the Evo that much better for concentrates. It uses so much less to get me where i need to be and the taste is just amazing if you keep up with cleaning your nails.

Yeah I massivly misjudged my first dose, way too much, I was at 3 o'clock...
Instant whiteness like iv not quite seen before, and far tastier than torch dabbing like I'm used to...

That concentrate is from my recent og kush harvest, I may be making some more soon...

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

I use the stock mouthpiece at least 90% of the time. Love the flavor and how it makes the session last longer.

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Yeah I massivly misjudged my first dose, way too much, I was at 3 o'clock...
Instant whiteness like iv not quite seen before, and far tastier than torch dabbing like I'm used to...

That concentrate is from my recent og kush harvest, I may be making some more soon...

I don't use concentrates, but isn't the recommended temp setting much lower than that? You might want to double-check. You don't want to overfill or overheat the concentrate or you may end up with a mess in the bamboo.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I don't use concentrates, but isn't the recommended temp setting much lower than that? You might want to double-check. You don't want to overfill or overheat the concentrate or you may end up with a mess in the bamboo.

cs4RfSe.jpg

My first set I destroyed!

This set will last now that I understand. (COLAS tonight)
SHATTER tomorrow all day long!
I broke all my NAILS so FLOWERS tonight!

"Don't squeeze the baskets"!

Use a tool to clean them out!

12:00 for SHATTER on my EVO. (very thick milkshake like clouds)?
Some young guns like it hotter but I'm a light weight.

Last edited:

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor

You definitely don't want to overfill your nails, but I like my concentrates at a pretty high dial setting. Often even at max.

TboneToker

I agree with you overall, but just want to give some insight into my thoughts as well.

I think that's true but you're also going to have an overflow of my generation, the millennials. I think I might be one of the younger of the crowd on the forum and I most always use for recreational use. I think the culture surrounding millennials drives that research-centric consumerism (we assume expensive = better, so we usually are willing to put the time in to research if it means getting the best product).

For me (25), I like to research and make sure I'm getting a great product. With vaping, there's actually pretty few devices out there that are "top shelf" as far as it seems. Maybe 12-15 devices that you really have to sift though, and this forum makes it relatively simple to do research with advice from seasoned users.

It's also easier for me, probably, because I transitioned to e-cigs around 7 years ago. So I'm pretty familiar with the market/accessories especially when it comes to the portable tech. That said, I wouldn't discount the culture of millennials and what they seek in purchases as well.

For a cost-conscious semi health-conscious person (the average millennial), the EVO is not really a device you can argue the benefits of. When you bring in the effects, flavor, health benefits and convenience of it all compared to combustion - it's a pretty easy argument to win.

Just think of their sales page too, they have a cost-analysis calculator. Money-saving is a big part of their marketing campaign as well.

I wonder who the youngest here is. I was 19 when I joined FC

I use it to stimulate my appetite and to regulate my mood as I have a low amount of Dopamine and docs have said ADD and even people who meet me ask me if I have ADD etc.. not in a rude way they're usually just curious :D

@ataxian and FC I need to know the best way to vape kief in the evo. Do I use the nail or the ELB

EDIT --- I WAS REALLY NOT PREPARED.. WOW <3 I only need this one vape

First thoughts

It tastes AT LEAST AS GOOD AS THE AROMED. Which is outstanding!

It hits so hard. Like a bong rip, you feel it in your head.

It's more efficient than the aromed and volcano seemingly

and it gets me medicated quickly, right away which is HUGE.

Last edited:

twosilvertrees

lose the planetary mindset
I haven't had one of the colored logos from VXL but my HydraHoneycomb had a gold label that began rubbing off from my hand's touch (on the bottom where I would touch it a lot while using) almost immediately so I just scrubbed it off with iso. It was the same with the Symbiartic.

Take care with it and you may be okay. There are others that have those that still look great and not all labels seem to rub off quite so easily as the ones in my case.

To add to this slightly and to what I said earlier, I have a turbine tube with a colored label that shows no signs of wearing off despite me not being particularly careful with it. ISO has definitely been on the outside of my tube and I've handled it plenty. Admittedly I don't have like... sweaty palms or anything, and my hands are pretty small, but still. I'm not sure if this is super relevant because I guess that VXL may have switched manufacturers by this point, but my two cents I don't think @kellya86 should have reason to worry :).

(Also, FWIW, my Symbiartic came with the logo slightly rubbed off. It's worn off a little more since then, but not too bad.)

twosilvertrees,
Reactions: ataxian

waxdab23

Yes, VXL markets to the medical user community. And baby boomers yes, for two reasons: Greater disposable income, and longer experience with cannabis and vaping. But boomers are 50+ years old, and a great many EVO users are not that old. The EVO marketing tag line is "the connoisseur's vape." The primary target are power users who want (and implicitly, can afford) the best possible vaping experience.

This post made me feel so old at 32 lol.

Top Bottom