Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian idk if I ever told you, I love your tube :love:

That's what she said.... But seriously that circ looks sick great color
This is a custom blown piece from CALIFORNIA.
The perk is crooked however works fine.
I broke all my HYDRO-STAND's so I have them fused onto the rig!

6fo3bp7.jpg

Breaking glass is what I do?
You think it's just me?
Everything is glass?
Maybe in 300 years COMPANIES will use materials that are not so fragile?

I broke most of my NAIL'S as well? ( I can use pens )
I use ORGANIC COTTON and roll the SHATTER in a ball the size of a half grain of rice.
The Quart's Nail's have the best flavor! (subjective)
At least I have more BASKETS ORDERED. (one left)

EVO taste great I just need to be more careful!
I'm trying to be CIVILIZED however I'm failing in this area!

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Still don't have a clear idea what internals are considered replacement parts and which are considered the unit and needs to be sent back.

As far as I'm aware this unit doesn't have user replaceable parts.... this worried me alot, you know me, I've rebuilt my eq many times... the evo isn't like that...
But it's fine caus I accept that, I'd happily pull my impreza or volvo apart, but I sure as hell wouldn't take the spanners to a Ferrari.....(I don't have a Ferrari)....

UK customer service from vapefiend (authorised seller) is absolutely impeccable..... I had my evo swapped within days.....

And the experience I have with vapexhale support was also top notch...

In other words, you can't strip and repaire this vape yourself,.....

But the service makes up for it, so it's not an issue......

Please buy one, I promise you will be like woooo when you first taste it.... that's what will surprise you more than the clouds....
In my experience anyway.....

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
As far as I'm aware this unit doesn't have user replaceable parts.... this worried me alot, you know me, I've rebuilt my eq many times... the evo isn't like that...
But it's fine caus I accept that, I'd happily pull my impreza or volvo apart, but I sure as hell wouldn't take the spanners to a Ferrari.....(I don't have a Ferrari)....

UK customer service from vapefiend (authorised seller) is absolutely impeccable..... I had my evo swapped within days.....

And the experience I have with vapexhale support was also top notch...

In other words, you can't strip and repaire this vape yourself,.....

But the service makes up for it, so it's not an issue......

Please buy one, I promise you will be like woooo when you first taste it.... that's what will surprise you more than the clouds....
In my experience anyway.....
Car's can make any story more clear!

PINTO versus PORSCHE (EVO) 911
Many other cars to compare.
You get the point?

MEDICATION = CIVILIZED
vhM9yYy.jpg

SUPER SILVER HAZE = OUTDOOR WEST COAST

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Car's can make any story more clear!
i normally avoid car analogies. But here goes...
I know Ferrari has a reputation. Once I see more Ferrari picks of what is under the hood, where I add the oil and fluid and which mechanic I have to pay to fix the transmission beforehand. I would be more at ease owning and driving a Ferrari.

Or if my Ferrari makes a strange noise... Just saw a video on how to detect if your bamboo breaks. It overheats. So you blow through it when it is completely off and cold and test the restriction.

Sorry if your car has to go back to the shop. BTW. Godspeed on it's return.

Last edited:

TboneToker

stayup gets you 10% off the evo. actually there are many 10% off codes this isn't my personal code but it works

@ataxian add me ataxian I want to private message you but I can't for some reason D:

I know almost nothing about cars but I still can usually understand the just of most of the comparisons.. just not into cars like most guys haha :p

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
stayup gets you 10% off the evo. actually there are many 10% off codes this isn't my personal code but it works

@ataxian add me ataxian I want to private message you but I can't for some reason D:

I know almost nothing about cars but I still can usually understand the just of most of the comparisons.. just not into cars like most guys haha :p
I don't know why?

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
bambooo-1024x235.png

So this is a bamboo! Also found some FC EVO repair and mod links. That will keep me busy. Although I know it will be shipped to be repaired, I like to know have an idea where the fragile points are.

Original article with bamboo pick.
https://www.paintthemoon.org/vapexhale-cloud-evo-vaporizer-review/

I don't think that is the current bamboo version. The bamboo is by far the EVO's most vulnerable point. Next are the main electrical components, the heater and temperature controller.

Be very careful about 3rd-party repair and mod info. The EVO has undergone several engineering iterations, and manufacturing process tweaks along the way. As I posted previously, the EVO is not designed for user servicing. It's difficult to get into the machine without breaking something, let alone handling the main components. The heater is very difficult to get to and handle, the controller is an onboard eprom plus circuitry. All the other components are typical for these days, with very infrequent failure. And there are occasional assembly errors or defects.

Vapes designed quite a few years ago, such as the EQ, were very basic in their internal operation and mostly simple in their build. New generation vapes like the EVO or the Herbie are very sophisticated in design and operation, including design for manufacturing, i.e., components are handled down the chain, the service dept uses the same sub-assemblies that final assembly does.

EDIT: I should add re fragile points, that while not a "defect", the power cord is a PITA for a lot of people - it's probably too heavy for the EVO. But it's standard cabling, so there are a gazillion replacement cords one can buy, which many of us have done. There are even some suggestions on this earlier in the thread.

:myday::science::peace:

Last edited:

Vital

This is a custom blown piece from CALIFORNIA.
The perk is crooked however works fine.
I broke all my HYDRO-STAND's so I have them fused onto the rig!

6fo3bp7.jpg

Breaking glass is what I do?
You think it's just me?
Everything is glass?
Maybe in 300 years COMPANIES will use materials that are not so fragile?

I broke most of my NAIL'S as well? ( I can use pens )
I use ORGANIC COTTON and roll the SHATTER in a ball the size of a half grain of rice.
The Quart's Nail's have the best flavor! (subjective)
At least I have more BASKETS ORDERED. (one left)

EVO taste great I just need to be more careful!
I'm trying to be CIVILIZED however I'm failing in this area!

ataxian...this is brilliant!

EDIT: I should add re fragile points, that while not a "defect", the power cord is a PITA for a lot of people - it's probably too heavy for the EVO. But it's standard cabling, so there are a gazillion replacement cords one can buy, which many of us have done. There are even some suggestions on this earlier in the thread.

I found that this cord is perfect for the EVO...it's flat, lightweight, and connects snugly without being so snug that you feel like you're going to pull the guts out of the EVO when you unplug it.

Here is a link for a used flat Tyco brand power cord, but I'm sure you can find them new as well. This particular cord is much better than the round heavy cord that comes with the EVO IMHO.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/391548817376?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true

This guy's selling 4 of them new for $15 and free shipping. You could leave one in every room! :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-TYCO-Elec...-10A-125V-Computer-Cable-3-Prong/222228831123

Last edited by a moderator:

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
I like the kettle plug on the evo....
A nice solid connection, has to be I suppose as it's moved around more than most desktops...

I'm glad my evo has a better connection than my eq....

Different power cord in the U.K.

I found that this cord is perfect for the EVO...it's flat, lightweight, and connects snugly without being so snug that you feel like you're going to pull the guts out of the EVO when you unplug it.

Here is a link for a used flat Tyco brand power cord, but I'm sure you can find them new as well. This particular cord is much better than the round heavy cord that comes with the EVO IMHO.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/391548817376?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true

This guy's selling 4 of them new for $15 and free shipping. You could leave one in every room! :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-TYCO-Elec...-10A-125V-Computer-Cable-3-Prong/222228831123

IIRC flat style cables were among those most favored when this became a kerkuffle.

TboneToker

damn fedex is quick, they went from Nashville TN USA , to Minneapolis MN USA on Tuesday, then today, they went from Minneapolis MN USA , to Winnipeg MB CAN,

That's around 650 miles a day, or over 1000 kilometers. That's crossing an international border..

and I hear it's always worse getting into Canada then into the USA can anyone chime in ?

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Different power cord in the U.K.
Only where you plug it in to the power outlet, but that's just like any other appliance. The end that goes into the Evo, however, is the same no matter where you are - which is a standard 3-prong kettle lead. The same as the one used for your PC, monitor, Sublimator, & maybe even, dare I say, your old kettle.
EVOLVE_MONKEYS_large.png

EVOlution​

:peace:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Only where you plug it in to the power outlet, but that's just like any other appliance. The end that goes into the Evo, however, is the same no matter where you are - which is a standard 3-prong kettle lead. The same as the one used for your PC, monitor, Sublimator, & maybe even, dare I say, your old kettle.
EVOLVE_MONKEYS_large.png

EVOlution​

:peace:

Love the pic... my new background, thanks....

I'm on the verge of buying my second (spare evo) I just can't decide whether to get another turbine (as mine is a bit imperfect), or a bomb...

Obviously it would make sense to get a different HT. But my ocd is annoying me with the one I have... so maybe if I order same again it will be better. Or maybe not....

Justpassedu

Love the pic... my new background, thanks....

I'm on the verge of buying my second (spare evo) I just can't decide whether to get another turbine (as mine is a bit imperfect), or a bomb...

Obviously it would make sense to get a different HT. But my ocd is annoying me with the one I have... so maybe if I order same again it will be better. Or maybe not....
@kellya86 how do you like the turbine ? , I am waiting for a og turbine in the mail right now. The one that has the vapexhale symbols colored on the tube . I may buy a spare evo myself .

Top Bottom