Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Clickz

I wonder who the youngest here is. I was 19 when I joined FC

I use it to stimulate my appetite and to regulate my mood as I have a low amount of Dopamine and docs have said ADD and even people who meet me ask me if I have ADD etc.. not in a rude way they're usually just curious :D

@ataxian and FC I need to know the best way to vape kief in the evo. Do I use the nail or the ELB

EDIT --- I WAS REALLY NOT PREPARED.. WOW <3 I only need this one vape

First thoughts

It tastes AT LEAST AS GOOD AS THE AROMED. Which is outstanding!

It hits so hard. Like a bong rip, you feel it in your head.

It's more efficient than the aromed and volcano seemingly

and it gets me medicated quickly, right away which is HUGE.

You take the cup from me! I think it's a good thing to be into vaping young (vs. smoking). Vaping helped me quit smoking a pack of cigs a day many years ago. Unfortunately at that time in my life I was in an environment that cannabis was frowned upon. Now I'm fortunately in a legal state.

I also use cannabis for appetite stimulation and for energy/focus from Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. But I feel like the root of my use is ultimately recreational. Having just got the EVO, I have to say that I love it so far! :ko:

https://zippy.gfycat.com/MadeupWebbedIndri.webm

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Vapefiend kick arse, I ordered late yesterday afternoon, and at 7 this morning, it came.....

sWNj3iBh.jpg

So I now have my spare evo with coloured turbine....

Some very obvious differences......

The coloured version looks far better quality, whether this is just luck, down to the individual blower, I don't know....

But the first one has many imperfections....

Going on this alone, if I had to pick one, it would be the coloured one....

Last edited by a moderator:

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
...I never see people talk about using the evo dry so I was wondering what the experience is like. Sounds good thanks for the reply!
With dry tube you've can't take too big hits as its too powerful and would make you cough. It's less smooth but more tasty.
You also can't hit it fast or else you will burn your lips. Even a big glass mouthpiece like EVO has can'T cool down a big fast hit from the EVO, the unit is just that powerful.
It would probably be a bit more efficient because there would be less condenstaion losses and as it encourages you to take more smaller hits than few big ones - it gives your lungs more chance to absorb.
I prefer dry mouthpiece for microdoses or tasting tasty strains. And I prefer water piece when I wat to take bigger hits - bigger bowls and/or faster hits.
I couldn't take a lungful a 50 precent full ELB hitting it hard with dry mouthpiece, but waterpiece makes that possible.

So how easy is this logo gonna rub off?
Hand scrubbing, water, even light nail scratching didn't damage my colored logo at all. I wouldn't be that much worried. I just never let a solvent touch it.

UnidenWallet

cs4RfSe.jpg

My first set I destroyed!

This set will last now that I understand. (COLAS tonight)
SHATTER tomorrow all day long!
I broke all my NAILS so FLOWERS tonight!

"Don't squeeze the baskets"!

Use a tool to clean them out!

12:00 for SHATTER on my EVO. (very thick milkshake like clouds)?
Some young guns like it hotter but I'm a light weight.

Don't BEND the baskets!! :D

When I first saw the photos of your basket, I said to myself, "Jeez! Does this guy have robot fingers?" And then I looked at your display picture and it explained everything. :D

jdent3

I've had my Evo for a month now and noticed some oil buildup deep inside the bamboo. This is likely from using too much shatter my first time.

I read a bunch of pages back of a guy who put the red cap that comes with the Evo on the bottom and filled the bamboo with iso alcohol. Is this recommended if I'm very careful to not get any inside the unit?

jdent3,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
I've had my Evo for a month now and noticed some oil buildup deep inside the bamboo. This is likely from using too much shatter my first time.

I read a bunch of pages back of a guy who put the red cap that comes with the Evo on the bottom and filled the bamboo with iso alcohol. Is this recommended if I'm very careful to not get any inside the unit?

Are you sure the build-up is in the center heat chamber, and not either below or above that? You can clean the bamboo above and below the chamber with a q-tip and iso. Or it might burn off. Filling the bamboo entirely with a liquid was discussed here IIRC two or three weeks ago. It's risky, because it is easy to overfill it and if liquid enters the screen surrounding the joint it could conceivably make its way into the electronics. Extra caution is called for, and then only as a last resort.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
With dry tube you've can't take too big hits as its too powerful and would make you cough. It's less smooth but more tasty.
You also can't hit it fast or else you will burn your lips. Even a big glass mouthpiece like EVO has can'T cool down a big fast hit from the EVO, the unit is just that powerful.
It would probably be a bit more efficient because there would be less condenstaion losses and as it encourages you to take more smaller hits than few big ones - it gives your lungs more chance to absorb.
I prefer dry mouthpiece for microdoses or tasting tasty strains. And I prefer water piece when I wat to take bigger hits - bigger bowls and/or faster hits.
I couldn't take a lungful a 50 precent full ELB hitting it hard with dry mouthpiece, but waterpiece makes that possible.

I use the dry tube at least 90% of the time and I'm not experiencing any harshness like you're describing. Is it because I only fill my ELB loosely to the halfway mark and begin the session at noon and finish off at 2? Sometimes its so smooth that I wonder if I forgot to put the ELB in ..... until I exhale that is.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
/
Yes, VXL markets to the medical user community. And baby boomers yes, for two reasons: Greater disposable income, and longer experience with cannabis and vaping. But boomers are 50+ years old, and a great many EVO users are not that old. The EVO marketing tag line is "the connoisseur's vape." The primary target are power users who want (and implicitly, can afford) the best possible vaping experience.

:myday::peace:
If their market is baby boomers who have medical conditions?
Why don't they have unbreakable NAILS?

I'll use my EVO for flowers.
I'll use my MOD for SHATTER.

Thank you for your information!

The NAILS were a great invention.
Too bad their not for medical?

I understand profit concrening running a business.
NAILS for stoners and NAILS for medical!
Offer both?

Last edited:

TboneToker

You get decently big rips out of it, it would be like using a Plenty or any other top-brand desktop vaporizer.

Sometimes I like to lay down on my bed use the standard mouthpiece on because its so short: I don't have to be sitting down or standing up, like I would with a Hydratube.

In the beginning of this post, I used the word "decently" because the clouds you get drom a dry mouthpiece is overshadowed by how much BIGGER clouds you can get by using a Hydratube. You should at least definitely buy one because the difference of how much vapor you can get and you can finish everything in fewer hits.

Using a hydratube, is like ripping a fat bowl in 3-4 hits. With a dry mouthpiece, its like smoking a pipe but it may take you like 8-10 hits to finish everything.

I wouldn't say you should buy one, but I would recommend having some glass water piece for it, not necessarily a hydra tube. I use a Sovereignty G-Line with natural splash guard, you can use any piece you can find at a headshop for 15-1000+$

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I wonder who the youngest here is. I was 19 when I joined FC

I use it to stimulate my appetite and to regulate my mood as I have a low amount of Dopamine and docs have said ADD and even people who meet me ask me if I have ADD etc.. not in a rude way they're usually just curious :D

@ataxian and FC I need to know the best way to vape kief in the evo. Do I use the nail or the ELB

EDIT --- I WAS REALLY NOT PREPARED.. WOW <3 I only need this one vape

First thoughts

It tastes AT LEAST AS GOOD AS THE AROMED. Which is outstanding!

It hits so hard. Like a bong rip, you feel it in your head.

It's more efficient than the aromed and volcano seemingly

and it gets me medicated quickly, right away which is HUGE.
I make pollen pellets with kief.
A MOD I guess.

You may need to ask someone?

I would mix my flower and kief and throw it in a basket. (kief is dry)

My jar of kief is full however I never tried with the EVO?

So you're into ageism?

crashck

I recently cleaned my EVO after having so much gunk from my ignorant first concentrate session. Definitely look back in the thread for detailed explanations on how to do it. I'll give you a couple tips though.

1. However much liquid you think is needed to clean the EVO, I guarantee its too much. It takes VERY little liquid to fill the bamboo and overflowing the bamboo would be an absolute nightmare if it somehow gets passed whatever protection you decide to use. (I used a plastic bag with a hole in it, put it over the glass of the EVO, then taped it tight.

2. If you don't have a funnel or something to effectively pour the ISO into the EVO, grab a plastic bag and pour the ISO in there. Then tilt the plastic bag to one side so no ISO is touching the opposite side (should be easy with little ISO) and cut a very small hole in the bottom opposite side corner. This allows you to easily pour the ISO in a slow and steady manner. I'd even recommend pouring some in the sink first to see how it flows and get used to the speed.

3. When cleaning out the ISO from the bamboo use distilled water instead of tap water so that you will not have any mineral build up on your glass. It also makes it much safer if you get any liquid into the heater by not following tip #1.

Take your time, be careful, and if you only remember one thing from this post I implore that it's USE LESS LIQUID the ONLY way you can FUCK THIS UP is by overfilling the bamboo (or pouring onto the heater).

TboneToker

I make pollen pellets with kief.
A MOD I guess.

You may need to ask someone?

I would mix my flower and kief and throw it in a basket. (kief is dry)

My jar of kief is full however I never tried with the EVO?

So you're into ageism?

age has never been a thing for me, I've always befriended people much older than me, and still do.

You don't use your kief Ataxian? how come? I find it's the often the best I can have for my needs.

TboneToker,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian Is that pink unit one of the options we were offered in the Indiegogo campaign (I don't remember pink), or did you paint that EVO or what the hell is that? :sherlock:

:myday::wave:
I am on this kick of honesty!

I painted my EVO pink because we were lied to!
Pink was never a sex?
MARKETING created the lie?

The baskets are great.

The NAIL'S were so good until I broke them all!

But hey, "pink is only a color"!
@TboneToker I only asked because it's the new trend? (PC is another one)?

Last edited:

TboneToker

the evo is nice in black I like how the plastic is designed kind of different on each evo, kind of like wood.

Purple is my favorite color and I have no issue with pink other than the fact that it's pushed onto little girls. Let people choose their own life.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
OK, I'll bite: What was the lie, and what is the connection to painting it pink?

Inquiring minds want to know. :hmm:

:myday::peace:
The transition to pink as a sexually differentiating color for girls occurred gradually, through the selective process of the marketplace, in the 1930s and 40s. In the 1920s, some groups had been describing pink as a masculine color, an equivalent of the red that was considered to be for men, but lighter for boys. But stores nonetheless found that people were increasingly choosing to buy pink for girls, and blue for boys, until this became an accepted norm in the 1940s.

This is why I choose pink for my EVO!

Wikileaks, however their is a long history of this color. (just a paragraph)

It's strange I know!

Top Bottom