Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Vapor Trails

I wouldn't worry about seeing a unit go bad. To me an EVO is cheap after entry (the package with glass etc., unless of course you have a nice FC-187!), because 'The EVO is cheaper than the S&B Plenty or portables after typing any 10% promo code', no kidding. So, really, once you're in the door (or if you alteady have your own glass) you have a 3 year warranty along with a unit that costs 288 if you had to buy it all over again (if for some reason the warranty isn't honored), before they tack on a fortune for shipping...

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Well I feel reassured now. I keep finding excuses to delay or put off this purchase, but it's inevitable....

I'm gonna sell my new boxed eq to help fund this new purchase...

Extreme Q for EVO? You will not be DISAPPOINTED! That's what I did, after a week or two with the EQ. LOL. After 4 years of sitting on a shelf, I finally gave the Extreme Q to my brother.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Extreme Q for EVO? You will not be DISAPPOINTED! That's what I did, after a week or two with the EQ. LOL. After 4 years of sitting on a shelf, I finally gave the Extreme Q to my brother.

The only thing holding me back is that I have to buy 2 evos, so as to keep my ocd happy. Hense the brand new boxed eq that I have.....

2 EVO is expensive.....

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
The only thing holding me back is that I have to buy 2 evos, so as to keep my ocd happy. Hense the brand new boxed eq that I have.....

2 EVO is expensive.....

I would agree with you. However, I'll say this. Buy just one now, and use it. And then when you have the money for the second buy it. I always want to buy a second but I say to myself why. It's not like I'm gonna use both. And trust me, good thing I waited. Cause when the VapeXhale Cloud first came, it was expensive. Now you can get the base unit Evo pretty cheap. I think my first cloud was over $600 bucks or something.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I would agree with you. However, I'll say this. Buy just one now, and use it. And then when you have the money for the second buy it. I always want to buy a second but I say to myself why. It's not like I'm gonna use both. And trust me, good thing I waited. Cause when the VapeXhale Cloud first came, it was expensive. Now you can get the base unit Evo pretty cheap. I think my first cloud was over $600 bucks or something.

I see your point, but for me to enjoy and appreciate the EVO, id have to have a new, clean one ready to go, or I'll obsess about cleaning and it will ruin the experience.... I know it's stupid, but it's how my brain works so I have to just get round it.....and that's why I need 2....

I'm fully aware that I'll probably never use it, but that's the point, it's just there so I have a new shiny EVO to satisfy my need for a clean vape....

An I would think that like the eq, the EVO has recovered all of its r and d costs, and is probably as cheap as it's gonna get now, and will now just stick around at this price for some years.....like the eq....

I am certain I will be purchasing this product (twice), but I think I'm gonna wait till blackfriday/cyberMonday, to see If I can snatch a bargain... if not I'll just pay the price then....

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
lol, yeah ^
I could've almost bought 2 basic evos for the price I paid last year

I see your point, but for me to enjoy and appreciate the EVO, id have to have a new, clean one ready to go, or I'll obsess about cleaning and it will ruin the experience.... I know it's stupid, but it's how my brain works so I have to just get round it.....and that's why I need 2....

I'm fully aware that I'll probably never use it, but that's the point, it's just there so I have a new shiny EVO to satisfy my need for a clean vape....

An I would think that like the eq, the EVO has recovered all of its r and d costs, and is probably as cheap as it's gonna get now, and will now just stick around at this price for some years.....like the eq....

I am certain I will be purchasing this product (twice), but I think I'm gonna wait till blackfriday/cyberMonday, to see If I can snatch a bargain... if not I'll just pay the price then....
cleaning it?
I clean the hydrotube all the time, but the only cleaning I've needed to do to the actual evo is just a quick wipe of the glass joint

kellya86

Herb gardener...
lol, yeah ^
I could've almost bought 2 basic evos for the price I paid last year

cleaning it?
I clean the hydrotube all the time, but the only cleaning I've needed to do to the actual evo is just a quick wipe of the glass joint

I have seen posts from people about having to clean the bamboo with a long q tip soaked in iso, and seem to be having problem's getting it back to clean....this made me feel like this is gonna be one of them vapes I can't keep clean easy (like the flowermate), so is easier to get a spare.....

If I can get 2 x EVO for close to £400 GBP, I'll be happy.....

I realise without some sort of sale or discount, I'll be looking at over £500...

I think I could live with that, as long as I don't buy another desktop for 5 years....

I wonder if the EVO can satisfy for that long....

What with the temptation of the minivap, vapolution 3, and some others that have my attention...

kellya86,
Reactions: Pyr0

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Yeah, I saw those posts too and bought some long wooden handled qtips but haven't needed to use any yet.

I also saw posts saying it had cured VAS.. I didn't believe it until I got one.
I still look at other vapes, but I don't have a huge desire to buy anything else any more since the Evo as it pretty much replicates my bong.
(although with that said, I have been looking at at the vapcaps recently)

I paid near £500 for my EVO just last September lol :doh:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Yeah, I saw those posts too and bought some long wooden handled qtips but haven't needed to use any yet.

I also saw posts saying it had cured VAS.. I didn't believe it until I got one.
I still look at other vapes, but I don't have a huge desire to buy anything else any more since the Evo as it pretty much replicates my bong.
(although with that said, I have been looking at at the vapcaps recently)

I paid near £500 for my EVO just last September :doh:

Just spent £150 with dynavap, my tiwoody should be here in a day or 2.... excited...

Wow £500 just a year ago, I assume that was for some fancy hydrotube too..

Although I need 2 evos, I'd only need 1 hydrotube...

kellya86,
Reactions: Pyr0

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Just spent £150 with dynavap, my tiwoody should be here in a day or 2.... excited...

Wow £500 just a year ago, I assume that was for some fancy hydrotube too..

Although I need 2 evos, I'd only need 1 hydrotube...

nope, no fancy hydrotube, just a standard turbine.
If I had just waited another few weeks, they dropped the price substantially.
c'est la vie lol

look forward to seeing your views on the vapcap when it arrives mate :tup:
I've never been much of a joint smoker, or even tried a butane powered vape yet..
but the size and reports of how smooth the vapour is intrigues me.

Last edited:

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
Unless you are dripping concentrates everywhere, no need to do more than a quick iso swab. It's when concentrates drip down into the bamboo that things get messy.

I finally have access to concentrates but the potential of the mess inside is what is keeping me away from it lol.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I'll be sure to let you low my findings on the vapcap, to be honest, I'm skeptical, I like a hard hitting vape, I hope it satisfies me....

I felt I needed an 'off the grid' vape, i go camping a bit....hate rationing my battery level....

All this EVO talk, I just don't think I'm gonna make black Friday....

Iv got my solution, I'm gonna sell my eq, and an Oz of my flower's ( I never sell my flowers, only ever donate to people in pain), this will justify the funds I spend on 1 EVO.....

And I'll be OK with 1 for now as I will be safe in the knowledge that I'll be getting another one on black Friday....

Right so do you mind if I be an ignorant newb and ask a very basic question, that I could probaby find the answer to myself if I started reading back on this thread...but I don't have time right now...

Which glass should I pic.. I like a hard hitting vape.....

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
I'll be sure to let you low my findings on the vapcap, to be honest, I'm skeptical, I like a hard hitting vape, I hope it satisfies me....

I felt I needed an 'off the grid' vape, i go camping a bit....hate rationing my battery level....
Nice one :)

All this EVO talk, I just don't think I'm gonna make black Friday....
Haha, careful mate, thats what happened to me.. I was planning on waiting but started reading/chatting and next thing I knew I was ordering lol

Right so do you mind if I be an ignorant newb and ask a very basic question, that I could probaby find the answer to myself if I started reading back on this thread...but I don't have time right now...

Which glass should I pic.. I like a hard hitting vape.....

Unfortunately I've only ever tried my turbine HT and a D020-D bubbler :shrug:
I find the bubbler to be slightly smoother and easier to pull through but it robs more of the flavour too.
I prefer my HT because of this but also because I don't have to invert the EVO and can vape rosin in the nails without adapters and tubing.

Either one can be hard hitting though and both can and will kick me in the chest and make me cough if the flowers are particularly good or the vapour is very dense.

Last edited:

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
....have a evo...have a cloud....both still going strong ...

Same here . . . I did have a minor annoyance with the switch after about a year. When I sent the unit in (under warranty) VXL swapped in the improved bamboo and guts. Flawless since then.

When reading this thread, keep in mind that the number of problems reported following release which IIRC ran about 3%, substantially reduced following the engineering improvements that were made. Those improvements are reflected in the longer warranty period now, partially in the lower price point, and the relatively low price of repairs.

Last edited:
Same here . . . I did have a minor annoyance with the switch after about a year. When I sent the unit in (under warranty) VXL swapped in the improved bamboo and guts. Flawless since then.

When reading this thread, keep in mind that the number of problems reported following release which IIRC ran about 3%, substantially reduced following the engineering improvements that were made. Those improvements are reflected in the longer warranty period now, partially in the lower price point, and the relatively low price of repairs.
Same here Oldie both of mine still going strong! I don't use the Cloud until Times like now when my EVO is in for repairs. I use my EVO from sun up till sun down.
And I'll run it into the shop regularly and it performs flawlessly

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Same here Oldie both of mine still going strong! I don't use the Cloud until Times like now when my EVO is in for repairs. I use my EVO from sun up till sun down.
And I'll run it into the shop regularly and it performs flawlessly
The ORIGINAL CLOUD broke all paradigms.
BUD TENDERS (CALIFORNIA) said they only had CLOUD and collecting did not make sense?

The EVO is all you really need!

I collect like a fool!

However a EVO is a must!

HYDROTUBING SHATTER is very cool & amazing if you like SHATTER?

COLAS forget about it! (NATURES FRUIT)

Last edited:

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
The strength of the hit isn't affected by the water piece, unless you mean you want an easy draw?

The "hardest" hit would be the dry mouthpiece. If you want a water piece but not have it mess with draw resistance, the hydrabomb is really easy to pull.

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
The strength of the hit isn't affected by the water piece, unless you mean you want an easy draw?

The "hardest" hit would be the dry mouthpiece. If you want a water piece but not have it mess with draw resistance, the hydrabomb is really easy to pull.

Agreed. There are some who feel that additional diffusion dilutes the taste; I can't comment on that as my old taste buds can't tell the difference. Some others feel that added diffusion reduces potency, and maybe if one's setup has multiple pieces and percs I guess that theoretically might be true, but I've sure never experienced it with my Mobius high-diffusion pieces.

IMHO the principal difference is in the experience, not the output.

:myday::peace:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
@Pyr0 the same is happening to me, I forsee an order within days, or hours....

I think I want as little diffusion as possibe, I never liked using my eq through water, felt it robs something of the high...but we will see I suppose....

I'm not just gonna get the dry kit, that doesn't seem like the full EVO experience...

I don't use the Cloud until Times like now when my EVO is in for repairs.

These are not the comments I want to be seeing....it's remarks like that, that give me doubt...ignored....

I have been busy this afternoon, and then maybe place an order.....ooooo I'm all excited again.... this needs to stop....

Modnote: Edited to comply with forum rules

Last edited by a moderator:
@kellya86 You'd have to have a pretty free schedule to run the EVO as hard as I do!(Or a bunch of kids!!) I've had the EVO for so long i don't remember! (Honestly) I send mine in for maintenance because I run it from 8in the morning until 10 at night every day. No WeMo or anything. Various temps from 9-max. I work it like a mule!
:whip::goat::horse::dog::science:
All in the name of Science, Medicine, and quite possibly the very existence of mankind!:nod::clap:
Now go-ahead and sale that motorcycle and stop procrastinating on buying that EVO!

Copyright © "The one thing all EVO owners share in common isn't an EVO, Its the regret of not purchasing one sooner!"©:rockon::tup:

Shout out to @stonemonkey55 for thinking outside the Box!!
(BoxVape):dog:

Last edited:

MonkeyTime

@Pyr0 the same is happening to me, I forsee an order within days, or hours....

I think I want as little diffusion as possibe, I never liked using my eq through water, felt it robs something of the high...but we will see I suppose....

I'm not just gonna get the dry kit, that doesn't seem like the full EVO experience...

These are not the comments I want to be seeing....it's remarks like that, that give me doubt...ignored....

I been busy this afternoon making my classified eq ad... I will post that later, and then maybe place an order.....ooooo I'm all excited again.... this needs to stop....

I was also where you're at two weeks ago, what got me was no matter what thread I'd be in, the EVO (most often) was used as the standard to judge all others.

I was a little concerned with the early part of the thread, but a kind friend told me to start around page 300, so I did. I felt pretty confident ordering.

I'm really glad I did! I also got the turbine without trying any of them. My theory was it looked like the smallest volume, less volume, less water, more flavor! Don't know that I wouldn't like one of the others more, but I like it enough that I've started using it with a lot of my portables now.

With the current sale and a 10% coupon, I felt really good about the purchase after hearing how many people were happy after paying the original price.

Not trying to convince you, just adding another opinion to your research :brow:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
@Cannabis Connoisseur I am on the verge of placing an order, I just have some unresloved issues....

Like which glass to pick, I assume no matter what glass I pick, I still get the dry vape parts as standard? Right?

And which glass do I pic?
Turbine?
Honeycomb?
Or bomb?

And what is a bamboo repair (I know what the bamboo is), why does it need repairing? And why does it cost 56 quid...?????

Once these issues have been answered, I will join your EVO club.....

Edit:- @MonkeyTime I think I'm already convinced, so don't worry about that....
Interesting that you mention price, I wonder if I may get it cheaper buying elsewhere, I was just gonna order from vapefiend.com, as I'm in UK. With glass its 370 quid...

You think I could get cheaper????

kellya86,

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
You do not get the dry mouthpiece unless you add it as well AFAIK. If you're getting a water piece anyway, there are users on here who use the water piece dry and say it cools down the vapor in the path without taking away from the flavor, so you don't have to get one necessarily.

In terms of which glass, that depends on what you want. If you want minimal conditioning and easy draw, I would say the bomb is the best bet IMO. From what I've read the turbine is the most fun to watch and is in the middle for draw resistance and does more conditioning, and the honeycomb has the most conditioning but the hardest draw. Please keep in mind this is based on my reading through here, all I have is the bomb --for which I can say its super easy to draw and still packs great flavor.

Bamboo repair is when the glass cracks in the center, either from concentrates causing issues or water getting into the unit from someone coughing on their water piece, forcing water into the unit causing rapid temp changes, in turn cracking the glass.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Right I see that now about the mouthpiece, but it's cheaper to buy the mouthpiece separate, than the hydratube....

So my only problem now is hydra bomb or turbine...I just don't know, is the bomb a bit simple, is the turbine better, I need a few more opinions please, what about cleaning, is there any advantages one has over the other.
I wanna get this right....

Top Bottom