Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Not all EVO owners, my old friend. :D Some of us crowd-funded it before it was released (you and I talked about that, remember?). Somewhere I still have a pic of a 3D printing for testing the housing design. I also remember that you joined the EVO squad very soon following public release. :wave:

:myday::peace:
I was straight for years until I discover vaporizing and it's medical benefits.
Since you are an expert on CANNABIS maybe you can tell me the best way to clean a quarts nail?
JaULiB6.jpg

IN Hawaii we only smoked joints. I never learned how to use a BONG. The mouth piece seem kind of odd? So I had this HYDROTUBE made in CALIFORNIA and the mouth-piece from OGB.
It works so I use it a lot. I like the price of the CHINA pieces however they wobble and don't seal very well. Like a real ROLEX vs. KNOCK OFF! My 1st mouth-piece was from my BENDER however I dropped it and it became shards of little pieces.

mulciber

...soak in iso.

Does anyone know if denatured alcohol is better or worse than 91% Isopropyl? It seems to work a bit faster, but it's toxic, so that's a trade-off - you have to clean a bit more thoroughly afterward.

mulciber,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm afraid not. I don't use them. I think I've seen posts suggesting ISO and long Q-Tips. Maybe a good soak? I'm sure others will respond, or use the search. Sorry can't be of more help.

:myday::(
I was thinking to throw them away when they got dirty. (3 uses each)
My buddy has a machine shop and can make me one out of TI2 (easier to clean)
I have pens however I like the nails and EVO combo.
SHATTER is really getting cheap now!

ataxian,

poonman

You can torch them clean , hold them by the rim
and torch the other end . It works .

btw
Ceramic Tiles + Glass = Disaster

Baron23

Also, although we call it quartz, it ain't quartz the naturally occurring mineral which would need to be milled into shape. Mineral Quartz is at 7 Mohs, "Quartz" nails are made of fused silica, pretty much just extremely pure glass. It's mohs rating is from 5.3 - 6.5. Still pretty damn hard stuff.

Have you thought about using Powdered Brewer's Wash on your nails? Same stuff as you may use on your borosilicate glass? It should work, it doesn't require a flame thrower, and its safe.

Nice thread about it in the Glass forum started by @t-dub. You may already be familiar with this but:

PBW & the Chemistry of Clean

I hope this is helpful to you. As you can see from my post count, I'm rather on the new side here but I have read many of your interesting posts including ones where you spoke of your disease of ataxia. I admire your pluck and seeming good humor about life in the face of these challenges and wish you the best.

If I may presume GOOD ATTITUDE + HUMOR = CIVILIZED

Cheers

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
...you seem to do a lot of "'medicating"...in the restroom...or is that your studio ..
I vaporize out in the back garden by the pool.
My EVO I keep it in the upstairs bathroom in my master BR.
GDP level 12:00 KILLER SHATTER SAME = CIVILIZED (CLOUDS were THICK)?

Right now I'm loving the quarts nails before bed.
The EVO is POWERFUL + TASTE = CIVILIZED to the MAX

kellya86

Herb gardener...
New elbs on the way!

How often does this need to happen?
Are they just like eq baskets?
Can they just be soaked in iso and last forever?

Today may be the day I order the EVO, I think I'm gonna be going for the bomb, as it has the least diffusion, but I'm still liking the turbine...

This is so fucking annoying...

I don't even like vaping through water with my eq, so want as little water in the mix as possibe.... turbine or bomb.....

Edit:- Right I'm gonna go for the bomb, just realised I can get next day delivery too, I could be using an EVO tomorrow....

But my tiwoody arrive's today or tomorrow, I wouldn't want to overshadow that, would I ?

Last edited:

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
yes, pretty much
I've been rotating the same elbs for a few months now with no signs of them breaking yet.
Today may be the day I order the EVO, I think I'm gonna be going for the bomb, as it has the least diffusion, but I'm still liking the turbine...

I don't even like vaping through water with my eq, so want as little water in the mix as possibe.... turbine or bomb.....

Edit:- Right I'm gonna go for the bomb, just realised I can get next day delivery too, I could be using an EVO tomorrow....

But my tiwoody arrive's today or tomorrow, I wouldn't want to overshadow that, would I ?
I thought the Turbine was the one with the least diffusion and the reason it's recommended for flavour? :shrug:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Hmm, so how restricted is the turbine draw.... and can I bodge together a dry mouthpiece from my many glass part's....

Does the EVO use a standard 18mm joint?

kellya86,
Reactions: justvapin

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
I don't find the turbine to be too restrictive. I use mine every day. it's way more open than say compared to the arizer air or mighty.
You can use HTs as dry mouthpieces, just don't add water
And yes it's an 18mm joint:tup:

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization

Re ELB's: I have about a dozen that I have used in rotation going back to my Cloud OG beta. I think I broke the weld on one a couple years ago, being too rough with it. Occasionally you'll see a post where someone got some that were a wee bit tight or loose; there are techniques that can rectify that but IIRC you're buying from dopefiend so probably a return/swap out would be easiest.

Re the HT's: None of these HT's are restrictive, the difference in draw between the turbine and bomb is very slight. I am extremely sensitive to this, and for sure when I used my old bubbler with my Q, it was much more restrictive than the EVO plus any HT I've used. The Q's air path is more narrow, and then there is the whip which adds drag. When I got my Cloud (EVO is the same) I was relieved at how much easier the pull was. Just make a good seal to the mouthpiece and inhale through your mouth (unless, that is, you like to hit hard). The difference between the turbine and bomb is more in the action; I prefer the bomb's more Matrix-like perc. If you're super-super-super sensitive, use it dry but IME a little water action conditions the vapor and makes it softer.

:myday::)

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I did it, I did it, I did it.....I just lost £360, but tomorrow I'll evolve....with a turbine....

Thanks for all your help and advice people, I know iv been annoying and asking the same, newb questions more than once....

And I'm sure their will be more annoying questions to follow....

So my evo will come tomorrow, so will my ti woody vapcap/vong/dynastashxl.
My gr8tr came today, and I harvested recently, so have many jars of new cannabis to use....and my note 7 is coming, and the sun is shining in the UK this week......and I just got a pet tortoise. ....

Life could be worse right now, god knows it has been.....

May the good time's continue, and may this EVO impress me....

Thanks again, kind people, for your guidance......

b0

Cloudy...
I did it, I did it, I did it.....I just lost £360, but tomorrow I'll evolve....with a turbine....

Thanks for all your help and advice people, I know iv been annoying and asking the same, newb questions more than once....

And I'm sure their will be more annoying questions to follow....

So my evo will come tomorrow, so will my ti woody vapcap/vong/dynastashxl.
My gr8tr came today, and I harvested recently, so have many jars of new cannabis to use....and my note 7 is coming, and the sun is shining in the UK this week......and I just got a pet tortoise. ....

Life could be worse right now, god knows it has been.....

May the good time's continue, and may this EVO impress me....

Thanks again, kind people, for your guidance......

You gonna love your EVO and your VapCap! Two of my favourite vaporizers ever :rockon:

Weird how nice the time is today in Scotland!! This August has been pretty shitty :disgust:

Top Bottom