Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Copyright © "The one thing all EVO owners share in common isn't an EVO, Its the regret of not purchasing one sooner!"©

Not all EVO owners, my old friend. :D Some of us crowd-funded it before it was released (you and I talked about that, remember?). Somewhere I still have a pic of a 3D printing for testing the housing design. I also remember that you joined the EVO squad very soon following public release. :wave:

:myday::peace:

mulciber

It should be noted, among all the talk of water devices, that I sought opinion here about purchasing the EVO with an ordinary, non-hydro mouthpiece.

I was advised that by no means was a water device an absolute necessity to appreciate the Cloud EVO - and I want to _thank_ all here who gave me that guidance.

I may try out one of the water pieces at some point, and I'm sure it'll be great. But I can tell you that for the many who prefer simple, direct inhalation, the Cloud EVO offers a superior experience in every way. Again, thanks to all!

MinnBobber

So my only problem now is hydra bomb or turbine...I just don't know, is the bomb a bit simple, is the turbine better, I need a few more opinions please, what about cleaning, is there any advantages one has over the other.
I wanna get this right....
I got the turbine over the hydra bomb because I'm a flavor chaser. Turbine has less diffusion and better flavor.
If you want to add a little moisture to the dry vapor BUT retain max flavor of your nurtured home grown buds, I'd recommend the Turbine.

The good news is the Hydra Bomb is also a great HT. So, for example, if you really liked the looks of the H Bomb perc much better, it would also be a great HT.
It's a win/win.

MinnBobber,
Reactions: kellya86

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
And what is a bamboo repair (I know what the bamboo is), why does it need repairing? And why does it cost 56 quid...?????

Edit:- @MonkeyTime I think I'm already convinced, so don't worry about that....
Interesting that you mention price, I wonder if I may get it cheaper buying elsewhere, I was just gonna order from vapefiend.com, as I'm in UK. With glass its 370 quid...

You think I could get cheaper????
I can't really advise on which tube to get as I had the same question, but i'm not unhappy with my turbine lol

The bamboo repair is if you manage to knock the EVO over and break it.
I have my EVO on my desk next to my monitor with the cable trailing down the back so I can't trip over it.

Stick with @VapeFiend.com You'll receive a 240V device, they are authorized resellers and say they have been trained to do repairs without having to send it abroad.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Lots of good opinions thank you very much...

I will be purchasing from vapefiend, as I always do....

I'm gonna sleep on this one and choose my tube tomorrow....

Seems like the turbine is favoured....

oldiebutgoodie

I was going to recommend the Swagger ShowerCap for minimal diffusion and flavor but see it isn't on VXL's site. The inline from SoulShine Family Glass also has a nice balance between diffusion and flavor yet alas is no longer available it seems.

Yea, I have that SSFG inline and I love it. But my daily driver now is the Evolver HydraTree. I never particularly liked tree percs before that, but the Evolver is soooooo smooth and has really nice diffusion. The only advantage the inline has over it is the ice.

I may be an outlier, but I've never got really excited about the HT's sold now. When the Cloud OG came out I was hit by serious GAS and went ape shit on Mobius. Between those and the early HT's, I've been content ever since.

So @t-dub, do you still have/use your tall Custom Swagger Turbine Opal? I don't use mine much, but I sure do still like looking at it. :)

:myday::wave:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
So @t-dub, do you still have/use your tall Custom Swagger Turbine Opal? I don't use mine much, but I sure do still like looking at it. :)
Welll . . . I had two of them and broke one. Right now my lab is packed up in a box because of my having to move due to circumstances beyond my control. So all my glass except my Stone Glassworks ShowerDome are packed. But yes I still have it.

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
Bomb is very easy to clean, but once again haven't used others. It's "simple" but its still very effective at what it does, makes easy drags and doesn't completely remove flavor. And while this goes for any water piece, I HIGHLY recommend using warm water as opposed to cold. It does wonders, and it doesn't reduce the flavor as much.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I guess I'm an outlier as well, oldie. I much prefer the original glass with the bong-type mouthpiece. Maybe it's because we're old farts that grew up using bongs.:shrug: I didn't even know what a bubbler was until about 7 years ago.:myday:

:peace:

I guess I'm an Old Fart, aka outlier, as well . . . :myday:

I don't consider myself old lol but definitely a bong user. I have an evolver hydra tree that's been my staple. The only way to get mine is to pry it from my cold dead hands lol.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah but you have the holy grails of hydratubes in your sig. You could part with that one lol.
This is not a race!
However 1970 was when I first smoked a JOINT.
Some of my want a be Rasta friends smoked BONG'S about 1977 in CALIFORNIA.
HAWAII to CANNABIS was the future!

I stayed with JOINTS.
BONG'S were 3rd world to me. (NO OFFENCE PLEASE) MY problem!

The smaller mouth-piece is way better for me.
JOINTS are hard to handle after vaporizing.

I got some QUARTS NAIL'S and the FLAVOR of SHATTER = CIVILIZED

EVO is flavor city to me.

The effect is MEDICATING

oldiebutgoodie

No, not a race, but the posts on this page have sure put a smile on my puss.

1966 I was baptized. Usually only joints, but I did have a neat little water pipe that I would use with sloe gin instead. Red Mountain as a chaser.

Quiz: Anyone do Peace Weed? '67, we five each got 1 hit off the joint. All went up the hillside and 4 hours later no one could remember anything that had happened. Good thing we couldn't find our way off that hill, god only knows what we might have done. So what was that weed laced with? :science:

Jeez, that was all before Seibo was even born. :lol: And now we have the EVO and glass! :clap:

:myday::myday::myday: . . . :zombie: . . . :rip:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Good thing we couldn't find our way off that hill, god only knows what we might have done.
I had a similar experience except it was weed we got from someone at a KOA campground. We took about 11 weeks to camp across country, I was in HS at the time. Anyways my brother and I have this joint with someone we met and we were near Devil's Tower and saw this hill/cone thing that we absolutely had to climb and get stoned on. Well after that joint we couldn't get down. No shit, we were stuck up there until nite was fallin' and things were getting cold. We eventually made it off that hill but what a trip . . .

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
Had some in the early 70's...didn't know what it was when we tried it, thought it was just weed..remember little, never tried it again though I saw it a few more times......

Last edited:
justvapin,
Reactions: ataxian

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
When out of clean water tools....
Grab what's handy...
Works pretty well actually!!!

CZ9H54Y.jpg

Stay vaped my friends...

Luckily "unboxing" brings cool stuff back...
Like that old retired A/C...
And more...

IQ9U3yv.jpg

Or both.... Plenty of new choices while I clean my glass...

Shk1onJ.jpg

Stay vaped my friends....

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
No, not a race, but the posts on this page have sure put a smile on my puss.

1966 I was baptized. Usually only joints, but I did have a neat little water pipe that I would use with sloe gin instead. Red Mountain as a chaser.

Quiz: Anyone do Peace Weed? '67, we five each got 1 hit off the joint. All went up the hillside and 4 hours later no one could remember anything that had happened. Good thing we couldn't find our way off that hill, god only knows what we might have done. So what was that weed laced with? :science:

Jeez, that was all before Seibo was even born. :lol: And now we have the EVO and glass! :clap:

:myday::myday::myday: . . . :zombie: . . . :rip:
You must be older than me?
EVO is the most I can handle!

ataxian,

oldiebutgoodie

That's just cruel why would anyone do that to someone?

Because they didn't know any better. With the spiritual hallucinogenic revolution promoted by Leary, Kesey, et al, the ingredients for which were widely accessible, everyone was into consciousness experimentation. I grew up at the epicenter in San Francisco and had many great experiences, but we were also young, ignorant, and careless. Then the scene turned purely recreational with a helluva lot of people involved who had no idea what they were doing, and really bad shit started happening. :shit: :worms:

I'm grateful for the many like Seibo who've used a different prism and taken us back to much more of a holistic healthful approach. Vaporizing with an EVO or Herbie, etc. is the right direction.

You must be older than me?
EVO is the most I can handle!

Probably (just turned 68). And yea, the EVO and good herb is all I need or want.

:myday::peace:

Last edited:
Top Bottom