Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
On a more related topic, does anyone have advice on how to clean a hydratube with PBW? I'd really like to give my current tube a very thorough cleaning and I want to make sure I'm able to keep the new one in tip top shape! Do I just pour in some ISO and a spoonful of PBW and shake it up? My only concern is trying to get the PBW itself in and out of the various chambers that require cleaning...
For my new HydraHoneycomb I use alcohol pads for the mouth tube every few days, replace distilled water every 3-5 days, and usually do an 90% ISO rinse every 7-10 days. My usage is about 5-7 sessions per day, primarily Harlequin which I find to have a very mild flavor and not be too "sticky" so the glass stays fairly clean in general.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Here's my EVO with the Hydrobomb. I have a whistler too @ataxian - that's OK. I start at 12:00 then eventually work my way up to 2:00 with flowers. I fill the basket screen about half full. The AbV gets dark with few lighter flecks. The upper body of the EVO gets pretty warm. I was curious does it ever overheats? I tamped down my cannabis a bit instead of a loose pack, then gave it a stir half way through. About an 8 min session.

Last edited:

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
It is signature required, yeah. I've been sitting around my apartment all day waiting for FedEx to turn up and no such luck yet. SIGH. It's nearly 6:30 PM where I'm from so I'm starting to feel a bit impatient, especially since I've had difficulties with FedEx deliveries in the past. Waiting and anticipating is by far the worst part!

On a more related topic, does anyone have advice on how to clean a hydratube with PBW? I'd really like to give my current tube a very thorough cleaning and I want to make sure I'm able to keep the new one in tip top shape! Do I just pour in some ISO and a spoonful of PBW and shake it up? My only concern is trying to get the PBW itself in and out of the various chambers that require cleaning...
For PBW cleaning of hydratubes, your best bet is to use a container that is big enough to submerge the HT. Pre mix the PBW with hot water. Then dunk the HT. I have settled on soaking mine for 15-20 minutes.

I forget who first developed the idea, but if you hook up tubing to your facet with a stopper with a hole that fits the HT, it makes flushing the HT with water easier too.

twosilvertrees

lose the planetary mindset
@gaseous_clay Received my Chandelier and the opening of the mouthpiece is so TEENY TINY it's like it was designed for a wee little baby. The tube itself that connects it to the can is also very very short, far shorter than the one on my Turbine and on my Hydrabomb.

Just took my first hit and I will say the flavor and air flow/restriction are just TOP NOTCH. It's been like a minute and I'm still savoring the flavor from that hit. If the unit has a wobble (I ordered a "factory second") I haven't noticed it at all, it seals perfectly and hits great. HOWEVER, that teeny tiny little mouth opening is pretty freaking annoying. It's not comfortable to put your lips against and feels like it's restricting what is otherwise amazing air flow. My unit arrived in great condition, however the Symbiartic logo was slightly rubbed off. Not a deal breaker, just a bit sad that it didn't arrive 100% unspoiled!

@c76man @covercash Thanks for the tips! I'm pretty good about keeping my HTs clean (I'd say I give it a fairly thorough cleaning every 3 days or so) but I just picked up some PBW and was really curious to try it out! I'll grab a bucket as well LOLOL.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Here's my EVO with the Hydrobomb. I have a whistler too @ataxian - that's OK. I start at 12:00 then eventually work my way up to 2:00 with flowers. I fill the basket screen about half full. The AbV gets dark with few lighter flecks. The upper body of the EVO gets pretty warm. I was curious does it ever overheats? I tamped down my cannabis a bit instead of a loose pack, then gave it a stir half way through. About an 8 min session.
Mines really awesome expect for the whistle.

I stay at 12 O'clock for FLOWERS and SHATTER.
When I go higher it works well however 12 is so tasty I can't resist.

I have SHATTER inventory however these "HUGE" colas of DUTCH TREAT are so delicious.
Medication is not the correct word for how I feel.

Higher than a kite?
Is that OK to say?

What about your water piece?

CarolKing

I did get a heat shield. I haven't used it yet. I will give it a look over. Thanks for reminding me. I will probably buy some extra accessories for it in a few weeks. I will need a few nails and more of the basket screens.

I'm glad I made a seperate order so I could get the regular mouthpiece. For some reason I had assumed it would come with the EVO but since I bought the Hydrobomb kit it didn't. I don't usually use water all the time with my other vaporizers. I will see how much I use a water tool as I get to know my EVO. This is the biggest vaporizer I have but its not too big.

I had never used a nail before so that part is new to me. I've always used cotton or sandwiched concentrates between cannabis. I had never used concentrates until I met you guys on FC. I don't like to use concentrates very much because I don't want my tolerance to go up. I usually only use concentrates a few times a week, late before bed.

I could see breaking those little nails though, especially if I'm sleepy and heavily medicated.:smug::zzz:

Last edited:

gaseous_clay

@gaseous_clay Received my Chandelier and the opening of the mouthpiece is so TEENY TINY it's like it was designed for a wee little baby. The tube itself that connects it to the can is also very very short, far shorter than the one on my Turbine and on my Hydrabomb.

I noticed the same thing when I got mine. "Looked bigger" was my first thought! When I use it (often) I just find myself putting my lips around the mouthpiece, with the ridge on the inside of my lips. I did also find out once when well medicated that it's also the perfect size if you want to use your nostril to vape.

Also, this was posted by VXL on instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC_qp6TFSyb/

I it just me, or is that a different mouthpiece? Looks longer and off to the side.

SpeedDemon4

GC do you have pictures up? Y'all have me a bit worried now lol

Just took my first hit and I will say the flavor and air flow/restriction are just TOP NOTCH. It's been like a minute and I'm still savoring the flavor from that hit. If the unit has a wobble (I ordered a "factory second") I haven't noticed it at all, it seals perfectly and hits great. HOWEVER, that teeny tiny little mouth opening is pretty freaking annoying. It's not comfortable to put your lips against and feels like it's restricting what is otherwise amazing air flow. My unit arrived in great condition, however the Symbiartic logo was slightly rubbed off. Not a deal breaker, just a bit sad that it didn't arrive 100% unspoiled!

@c76man @covercash Thanks for the tips! I'm pretty good about keeping my HTs clean (I'd say I give it a fairly thorough cleaning every 3 days or so) but I just picked up some PBW and was really curious to try it out! I'll grab a bucket as well LOLOL.
I am glad you got it tonight. I started to get worried for you. With the mouthpiece being so small, do you feel it was still with he purchase? I can't wait to see pics!

Last edited by a moderator:
SpeedDemon4,

scottg402

For PBW cleaning of hydratubes, your best bet is to use a container that is big enough to submerge the HT. Pre mix the PBW with hot water. Then dunk the HT. I have settled on soaking mine for 15-20 minutes.

I forget who first developed the idea, but if you hook up tubing to your facet with a stopper with a hole that fits the HT, it makes flushing the HT with water easier too.
I take a 5 gallon bucket, mix hot water with pbw and carefully set almost my whole glass collection in at once. :)

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
After using this wonderful vape for the past week or two, I made this super simple "modification" to the neoprene heat sleeve that I feel increases usability and overall aesthetics of the device... I'd just post the image but apparently the mobile FC site won't let me upload pics from my phone so I put it on my blog until I can edit this post on an actual computer...

http://chrisovercash.com/vapexhale-cloud-evo-modification-number-1
medium_image.jpeg

Anyone else doing this?

Modnote: Edited to display image

Last edited by a moderator:

SpeedDemon4

I have not done that to my sleeve. My only thought is that you can no longer use the velcro at the bottom of the cover. I never use it anyways so I may give it a whirl.

SpeedDemon4,

twosilvertrees

lose the planetary mindset
I am glad you got it tonight. I started to get worried for you. With the mouthpiece being so small, do you feel it was still with he purchase? I can't wait to see pics!

Definitely! The thing hits like a dream. Y'know I'm using the same bud and the same amount of bud but I feel like I'm experiencing a cleaner, deeper high than usual :D. Maybe it's just the placebo effect or whatever but I'm definitely pleased with my investment, even if the tiny mouthpiece is kind of a pain. Here are some pics I took, unfortunately not much and pretty lousy quality. Album here! Second image was me just showing how the logo was slightly worn off, the 3rd and 4th kind of showing off how tiny the mouthpiece/tube is.

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
I have not done that to my sleeve. My only thought is that you can no longer use the velcro at the bottom of the cover. I never use it anyways so I may give it a whirl.
Yeah, the Velcro didn't do much for me which is when I tried this instead.

covercash,

SpeedDemon4

Definitely! The thing hits like a dream. Y'know I'm using the same bud and the same amount of bud but I feel like I'm experiencing a cleaner, deeper high than usual :D. Maybe it's just the placebo effect or whatever but I'm definitely pleased with my investment, even if the tiny mouthpiece is kind of a pain. Here are some pics I took, unfortunately not much and pretty lousy quality. Album here! Second image was me just showing how the logo was slightly worn off, the 3rd and 4th kind of showing off how tiny the mouthpiece/tube is.
Ahh, I see what you mean now. I have a bubbler with a small mouth piece but it has a place to rest your lips : Pictures are Here. I will be interested to see how this one compares. I am very happy that you are happy with it. It is such a great looking piece. Thanks for sharing!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I take a 5 gallon bucket, mix hot water with pbw and carefully set almost my whole glass collection in at once. :)
I use to do the same!

@mvapes got me using "ALOCOX" I most likely misspelled it? (Lab Glass Cleaner)

My Collection sparkles!
OK I'm a clean freak so please don't stone me?

DUTCH TREAT will devastate you on level 12.

The flavor is so good you might forget about the EFFECT?

LOVE IT!

disruptxd

So in all honesty is the Cloud evo worth that 350 investment? Do you wish you waited? I have an arizer solo.. not sure if I should take this jump or not.

disruptxd,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
My fastest way to completely and efficiently vape an ELB from cold start is about 7 minutes like this:

Turn on the cold EVO set on max.
+0:10 take out herb.
+0:15 grind
+1:00 load an ELB
+1:30 fill the HT
+3:00 put the LEB in the EVO a connect the HT.
+3:20 take a strong 15 sec hit. Then hold for 5 secs, breathe...
+4:00 (the unit turns green) take a second hit the same way.
+4:40 next one
+5:20 4th hit, this time insrent few short period of slowing down.
+6:00 5th hit, go slowly for 20 sec and insert few short periods of speeding up.
+6:45 turn off EVO, empty the wasted ELB.
+7:00 done.

I've replicated this 3 times already, you don't need a lengthy preheat to get good clouds and extraction.
If you set it higher, it can start going strong really fast, just don't leave it there for that lengthy preheat, then it would be too hot.

Justpassedu

After using this wonderful vape for the past week or two, I made this super simple "modification" to the neoprene heat sleeve that I feel increases usability and overall aesthetics of the device... I'd just post the image but apparently the mobile FC site won't let me upload pics from my phone so I put it on my blog until I can edit this post on an actual computer...

http://chrisovercash.com/vapexhale-cloud-evo-modification-number-1
medium_image.jpeg

Anyone else doing this?

Modnote: Edited to display image
The bands supplied wich I do not own basicly do the same thing and are prob made of a thicker material. I would not really call this a mod as mentioned you cannot use your straps built into the neoprene sleave. I think the bands were more designed for this and also for better grip , that neoprene sleeve can get slippery at times. It was a nice try though and hey if it works for you than stick with it. I also do not like the look of my Evo this way , I think it looks cleaner sleeveless or with it on the correct way.

Justpassedu,

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
The bands supplied wich I do not own basicly do the same thing and are prob made of a thicker material. I would not really call this a mod as mentioned you cannot use your straps built into the neoprene sleave. I think the bands were more designed for this and also for better grip , that neoprene sleeve can get slippery at times. It was a nice try though and hey if it works for you than stick with it. I also do not like the look of my Evo this way , I think it looks cleaner sleeveless or with it on the correct way.
Pretty sure the bands were a temporary hack they came up with since they no longer seem to include them.

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
Actually, the original neoprene sleeve looks identical to that modded one. It only covered the top half and was meant to have wristbands underneath it. I never used mine and simply don't grab the EVO up high. I have one wide band in the middle just for grip purposes and to separate the hot area from the cool for the uninitiated.

CarolKing

I did watch that video @stickstones. It smells so bad I ended up taking the nail off before I burnt the residue off. I didn't want my husband jumping out of bed thinking we had a fire.

I did soak the nail overnight. Since the nail was dirty and I didn't have another one I didn't continue with another go around. I will try again tonight. I usually wait until late for concentrates. It helps with pain and sleep.

I've been happy with the EVO and look forward to trying out different cannabis strains and concentrates. It's a heavy hitter and that's what I wanted for evening. I had been reading through some of the thread the last month or so.

I'm curious how many folks have the whip? Is it worth getting? I was thinking about getting one when I ordered accessories.

Justpassedu

I did watch that video @stickstones. It smells so bad I ended up taking the nail off before I burnt the residue off. I didn't want my husband jumping out of bed thinking we had a fire.

I did soak the nail overnight. Since the nail was dirty and I didn't have another one I didn't continue with another go around. I will try again tonight. I usually wait until late for concentrates. It helps with pain and sleep.

I've been happy with the EVO and look forward to trying out different cannabis strains and concentrates. It's a heavy hitter and that's what I wanted for evening. I had been reading through some of the thread the last month or so.

I'm curious how many folks have the whip? Is it worth getting? I was thinking about getting one when I ordered accessories.
I have the Whip , it works really well. It came with mine and I was inverting my Evo on to certain glass pieces bc it was easy for me , than I said let me try this whip and it works just as well , I actually like it better bc I can see the vapor forming in the elbow of the glass and just use it as a carb kind of also. If you have allot of glass and don't feel comfortable inverting the Evo than I would say grab 1. I actually just decided to replace one end of it with a Oregon glass blower elbow bc it is allot thicker glass than the stock so you can prob make your own also just buying the glass and using some silicone tubing. Also heard from a friend on the forum you can use it with your nail also , I have not tried it yet myself.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
The goal of the nail is to get it all in one hit. To do it right, you don't want to load more than you can inhale in one breath. Go as small as you need to. Stop inhaling when it tastes bad. Then turn it all the way up and burn off for a while. I like to hit mine on 3 for sleepies.

Top Bottom