Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Justpassedu

Got to use the Evo a bit this weekend , i think it is a awesome vape so far for flowers. My girl dislikes the loud whistle so i have to practice a bit to not whistle. She thought it was pretty annoying and kept thinking some sort of alarm was going off. LoL. Got a bit to smashed trying concentrates & i forgot to lift my tube while inhaling after my 3rd hit , i have a nice mess in my HT now , also noticed while using the vxn my green light occasionally went red , this did not happen with flowers. Do allot of you use the strap's at the bottom of the heatshield ? My buddy on the forum recommend to try them out and that they can possibly reduce the whistle. The Evo does get hot quick but i did take a few back to back hits from it and my Lsv at the same time and so far i kinda feel the hits from the Evo are allot smoother. Huge clouds and very smooth , so far i am very happy but i def need some more time with it.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Biggest problem with the Cloud EVO is the taste is amazing, and the ELBs keep getting filled. Just want to keep hitting it and milking some glass.

If anyone needs a,good,deal, on ELBs hit up Randy at Puffitup.com. Cheapest I have found and super fast shipping and the best customer support.
You lost me?

What is a ELB?

My EVO works well?

I don't think I even use one for the EVO?

@macbill I wanted a EVO when I first hear about them.
I was only using CONCENTRATES and then my LOVE for COLAS came back.

The EVO had a big impact on medicating?
Its weird because I think the EVO is very effective?

One got 4 huge rips then stir when 4 more?

Why did the FLAVOR stay amazing the last rip?
How come people moved on to other vapes?
One of the HYDRO-TUBES I had made in advance hoping one day to own a EVO works so well?

Sweet FLAVOR?
CANNABIS wasn't this AMAZING smoked?
VAPORIZING is kind of LUXURIOUS!

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I noticed today that the VapeXhale company just got in the HydroBomb so I ordered me an EVO HydroBomb kit. It sure looked pretty in the Video while in motion. Now is the waiting game.

I didn't order any extras other than what's in the kit. I will be buying extra supplies, such as an extra nail and the screens or the ELBs. Still reading through some of the thread, to get caught up.
I don't want to ask too many questions.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I noticed today that the VapeXhale company just got in the HydroBomb so I ordered me an EVO HydroBomb kit. It sure looked pretty in the Video while in motion. Now is the waiting game.

I didn't order any extras other than what's in the kit. I will be buying extra supplies, such as an extra nail and the screens or the ELBs. Still reading through some of the thread, to get caught up.
I don't want to ask too many questions.
I'm so proud of your wise purchase!

I love this thing!

I'm almost out of GORILLA GLUE OG
GSC is almost ready so I'm good!
5 grams wax & 2 gram of KIEF to hold me over?
The 20 grams of WIZ KALIFA OG is too strong for me!

Let us know how you like the EVO HYDRO BOMB?

Looks like a piece to have!

KimDracula

Got to use the Evo a bit this weekend , i think it is a awesome vape so far for flowers. My girl dislikes the loud whistle so i have to practice a bit to not whistle. She thought it was pretty annoying and kept thinking some sort of alarm was going off. LoL. Got a bit to smashed trying concentrates & i forgot to lift my tube while inhaling after my 3rd hit , i have a nice mess in my HT now , also noticed while using the vxn my green light occasionally went red , this did not happen with flowers. Do allot of you use the strap's at the bottom of the heatshield ? My buddy on the forum recommend to try them out and that they can possibly reduce the whistle. The Evo does get hot quick but i did take a few back to back hits from it and my Lsv at the same time and so far i kinda feel the hits from the Evo are allot smoother. Huge clouds and very smooth , so far i am very happy but i def need some more time with it.

I eventually ditched the heat shield because it would move (I usually have it in my right hand and the HT in the left before I hit it) and I didn't like the straps, either. The top portion gets quite hot but I've gotten very used to grabbing it around the bottom.

I have often noticed the green light going red when using the VXNs and I think it's normal. Perhaps there's a difference perceived by the computer due to different airflow relative to the ELBs?

The whistle depends pretty much on the HT you're using and the draw speed, AFAIK. I notice that when I really rip the HydraHoneycomb it will give a loud whistle but I can't really even get the Symbiartic tube to whistle. I think the air flow is just too good with very little restriction on that one. If you can, just let up on the suction a little.

Regarding taste of concentrates, @DieHard , I think it must be what was already mentioned. I stop drawing and pull the HT off when I see that the HT is no longer milky and is starting to clear. I have to size the dabs quite small to get it all but it does ensure that you get a great taste.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
@Enchantre also known as "Grandma Dabs", has a great method:

- turn unit on "11:30"
when it turns green
- put loaded VXN in ------------------ small load: BB size. If too much, it can boil out of vxn nail
when heater turns on (red)------VXN causes heater to kick in: ELB-not so much
-turn off EVO (unit hot enough) - take hit-------don't hit too fast: pulls oil up side of glass nail
-turn EVO on 3 O'clock for burn off.

Repeat

I hope I have the sequence right.

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I was worried that I wouldn't get a regular mouthpiece with the HydroBomb Kit so I ordered 2 mouthpieces.. I just made a separate order. They were $19.99 for each. I didn't want to email and add to my order because I didn't want to slow it down at all. It didn't look like you get a regular mouthpiece in the picture and in the list of items that you get. I like to be on the safe side.

Justpassedu

I was worried that I wouldn't get a regular mouthpiece with the HydroBomb Kit so I ordered 2 mouthpieces.. I just made a separate order. They were $19.99 for each. I didn't want to email and add to my order because I didn't want to slow it down at all. It didn't look like you get a regular mouthpiece in the picture and in the list of items that you get. I like to be on the safe side.
you could prob use your sweet jhook with the Evo. Thought i saw you post 1 awhile back , i am sure it will fit.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I had a thought last night?
(I do think sometimes?)

I have a EVO in my vape area (up stairs)
Down stairs I have my others.
What if I had a EVO down stairs? (2nd)

Let us know what you think?

M4k4v3l1

Tupac Amuru Shakur
I got the standard mouthpiece and it had an extra vapexnail inside of it too, there was also an extra heat guard with another vapexnail in it outside the main box and the hydratube box, I got it from Planet vape.ca so they included a small lays chips for munchies too haha. Damn this thing vapes like smoking a nice glass bong compared to a tightly rolled spliff that was my arizer air. Game changer really, anyone know where I can buy the big swagger recycler hydratubes?

manos

I wonder if my EU unit is different from yours?
I can hold my Evo at the top for as long as I want to. I don´t even use the heatshield.

Also my ABV is still greenish after a big long rip on max. temp, which is a problem cus I like to extract all in on hit... The reason I bought the Evo...

Did anybody ever try to put a cooking-thermometer down the glass-straw?

manos,
Reactions: ataxian

M4k4v3l1

Tupac Amuru Shakur
Good idea , I think the Evo is to heavy to carry down stairs so another would be nice :nod:
Oh yea the bloody thing weighs three volcanos and a half!!

In all seriousness tho its not that much heavier than a portable, and the standard power cord of which I have like 6 laying around means that I can take it around plugging it here and there without bringing a cord. Does make me anxious the fact that how high it gets you and trippin about with this thing in hand with the all glass vape inside calls for happy little accidents if not careful, as you can see it has me speaking like yoda after 2 ezlb s and a DAAAAAB. Fuck I love this thing.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Oh yea the bloody thing weighs three volcanos and a half!!

In all seriousness tho its not that much heavier than a portable, and the standard power cord of which I have like 6 laying around means that I can take it around plugging it here and there without bringing a cord. Does make me anxious the fact that how high it gets you and trippin about with this thing in hand with the all glass vape inside calls for happy little accidents if not careful, as you can see it has me speaking like yoda after 2 ezlb s and a DAAAAAB. Fuck I love this thing.
I have so many plugs in's in my garden a portable is not useful.
In the car on a road trip an invert-er is better than batteries.
GonG's and stem's will cost more than the vaporizer's themselves?

The EVO has the basket screens made out of stainless steel mesh.
Using a custom made hydro-tube is very delightful.

I want a HYDRO-BOMB (F^ck'in GAS)

Last edited:

Justpassedu

I have so many plugs in's in my garden a portable is not useful.
In the car on a road trip an invert-er is better than batteries.
GonG's and stem's will cost more than the vaporizer's themselves?

The EVO has the basket screens made out of stainless steel mesh.
Using a custom made hydro-tube is very delightful.

I want a HYDRO-BOMB (F^ck'in GAS)
I want a Hydro Bomb also buddy. It is a little expensive for me but i am sure i will eventually grab 1. I would say grab a Mighty my friend , you will thank me , it compliments the Evo perfectly , heaviest hitters in the vape game and both are very smooth.

Justpassedu,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I want a Hydro Bomb also buddy. It is a little expensive for me but i am sure i will eventually grab 1. I would say grab a Mighty my friend , you will thank me , it compliments the Evo perfectly , heaviest hitters in the vape game and both are very smooth.
I might have to grab a MIGHTY?
Do they require a $1,000 of attachments to operate?

I would buy a HYDRO-BOMB today however I need 100 grams of COLAS to live correctly!
Herb day gets in the way of GAS?

420 is everyday so respect it!

Justpassedu

I might have to grab a MIGHTY?
Do they require a $1,000 of attachments to operate?

I would buy a HYDRO-BOMB today however I need 100 grams of COLAS to live correctly!
Herb day gets in the way of GAS?

420 is everyday so respect it!
I almost promise you'll thank me if you get the Mighty ataxian , it hits like a desktop but its portable. It has been the closest portable to a desktop for me and has even surpassed some of mine and some i have tried and no you don't need a $1,000 worth of attachments for it. There is a glass adapter for around $20 and my favorite is @Ratchett universal water tool adapter as it will never break and works with several vapes and is so easy to use. So far i would say if i can only own 2 vapes it would be the Evo and Mighty but i got Vas ....

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I almost promise you'll thank me if you get the Mighty ataxian , it hits like a desktop but its portable. It has been the closest portable to a desktop for me and has even surpassed some of mine and some i have tried and no you don't need a $1,000 worth of attachments for it. There is a glass adapter for around $20 and my favorite is @Ratchett universal water tool adapter as it will never break and works with several vapes and is so easy to use. So far i would say if i can only own 2 vapes it would be the Evo and Mighty but i got Vas ....
Do you think I could get the water tool for it?
@biohacker uses a MIGHTY I think?
The EVO is the best vaporizer I've tried so far.

I had some of the ones on your signature line however they were not good for me?

Justpassedu

Do you think I could get the water tool for it?
@biohacker uses a MIGHTY I think?
The EVO is the best vaporizer I've tried so far.

I had some of the ones on your signature line however they were not good for me?
Very Easy to get the water tool for it , you have a few options , make one ( there is a thread on it somewhere in the forums ) , buy a glass or ratchetts universal or you can prob use your existing stuff you have like some silicone tube stretched on the mouthpiece to a glass adapter . All under $20 to have it working nice with water but you may not even need water considering the mouthpiece has its own cooling unit attached that produces some really smooth nice cool vapor. By the way i see everyone has those bands at the top of there Evo , Where can i purchase a few of those as mine did not come with any and i don't see them online ?

Justpassedu,

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
By the way i see everyone has those bands at the top of there Evo , Where can i purchase a few of those as mine did not come with any and i don't see them online ?
I'm under the impression the rubber bands are what they gave out prior to introducing the current foam heat shield. Not sure if they still give the bands out to older customers who got no heat protection, I'd email their customer service and ask. Or just pay the $10 for the heat shield.

covercash,

Justpassedu

I have the heat shield , just wanna grab a band or two , wondering if possibly a silicone bracelet would be the same and i can just grab 1 off ebay.

Justpassedu,

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
I have the heat shield , just wanna grab a band or two , wondering if possibly a silicone bracelet would be the same and i can just grab 1 off ebay.
The bands are the same thing as those bracelets, so you're on the right track.

Top Bottom