Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I've been waiting on you to run some cookies through the EVO! That's my daily strain! Awesome range of flavors along with face punching effects! Yet I'm still able to function! Love GSC N EVO!
@Commander Cody almost EVERYONE including the inventor uses their EVO inverted with herbs. You only can't with concentrates.
I'm happy with my EVO and love the MESH BASKETS.
GonG's are so dated. Like rabbit ears on a TV from the 60's!

GSC is my all time favorite daytime strain.
GDP before bed will knock me out!

I have a few other's I like however the two favorites at the moment need to be glorified!

GLASS is a new discovery for me and a game changer.
Having a EVO is amazing!
HYDROTUBES right-side up; WATER-PIPES inverted!

@Stu told me a while ago about the EVO.
I should have listened sooner?

@Bongologist don't wait too long!

Last edited:

Justpassedu

I'm happy with my EVO and love the MESH BASKETS.
GonG's are so dated. Like rabbit ears on a TV from the 60's!

GSC is my all time favorite daytime strain.
GDP before bed will knock me out!

I have a few other's I like however the two favorites at the moment need to be glorified!

GLASS is a new discovery for me and a game changer.
Having a EVO is amazing!
HYDROTUBES right-side up; WATER-PIPES inverted!

@Stu told me a while ago about the EVO.
I should have listened sooner?

@Bongologist don't wait too long!
Im in @ataxian , got mine the other day. Lots of fun to come this weekend. :leaf::uhoh:

Justpassedu

I love mine!

GORILLA GLUE OG will get me by until the GSC is cured.

I can't wait!
EVO = Blast Off
Lol , wish i was in a medical state so i can choose my strains , someday in the future i hope. They actually just passed the law here in NY for medical facilities but are being super strict about it. There are like no doctors on board and they will only supply to people with very serious conditions. Also no Bud at all , they are only doing edibles and possibly oils . Sucksss big time , at least i usually have a couple of different nice strains to choose from but never as many as you guys.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Lol , wish i was in a medical state so i can choose my strains , someday in the future i hope. They actually just passed the law here in NY for medical facilities but are being super strict about it. There are like no doctors on board and they will only supply to people with very serious conditions. Also no Bud at all , they are only doing edibles and possibly oils . Sucksss big time , at least i usually have a couple of different nice strains to choose from but never as many as you guys.
Grow?
So easy? (HYDRO)
Soon it will be legal Federally!
BAR's are legal?

CANNABIS is safer than soda?

EVO was designed in a MEDICAL state.

I feel your pain bro!! I live in Good Ole Georgia! We definitely dont have anything worth ranting over. I'm lucky enough to know people who know people. I get a good selection but not as luxurious as Cali, or Colorado

Justpassedu

Growing is somewhat easy but i am not taking that chance. I agree it is safer than Soda though , i only wish the rest of the world agreed upon that. While we don't have the luxurious selections like Cali i do often have a decent selection of some high end just not as many as i'd like and i have to always watch my back getting it.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Growing is somewhat easy but i am not taking that chance. I agree it is safer than Soda though , i only wish the rest of the world agreed upon that. While we don't have the luxurious selections like Cali i do often have a decent selection of some high end just not as many as i'd like and i have to always watch my back getting it.
I notice that you have a lot of portables?
Can't you grow in a closet in your house?
I really don't find a portable very useful?

EVO or a portable?

EVO taste's better!

ataxian,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
is there to be a new evo in planning? which will be available in the near future...

@ataxian can you compare the nano and evo?
The NANO I use as well and I use it during the day while reading.
FLAVOR is awesome.

The EVO is for night time except I use it during the day because the flavor is amazing.

If I only had one it would be a EVO.

I have a few for different reasons!

The GonG-less factor is wonderful!

OK I need to be honest:
I was breaking GonG's like nobodies business.
The EVO does not require a GonG.
FLAVOR wise it blew me away!
EFFECT wise?
WOW!

Last edited:

Justpassedu

I notice that you have a lot of portables?
Can't you grow in a closet in your house?
I really don't find a portable very useful?

EVO or a portable?

EVO taste's better!
I like my portable for my sessions in bed at night while watching TV , shows , sporting events , weekend travels where a hotel is required. Vas has ofcourse got to me also. I don't travel with desktops. I can grow in my closet but i do not want to take any chances nor do i have the time with work to maintain , i can barely handle my 50 gallon fish tank right now which requires some maintenance , maybe if the fish get high it may be better . Someday my friend ...

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I like my portable for my sessions in bed at night while watching TV , shows , sporting events , weekend travels where a hotel is required. Vas has ofcourse got to me also. I don't travel with desktops. I can grow in my closet but i do not want to take any chances nor do i have the time with work to maintain , i can barely handle my 50 gallon fish tank right now which requires some maintenance , maybe if the fish get high it may be better . Someday my friend ...
I never vape away from home.

Weird now.

When I was a young gun it was HOT BOX CITY down the HWY.
Joints and pipes are the best for staying sheath!
Once you vaporize it's hard to handle going back to smoking.

We all have different needs.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I'm not sure if the EVO is better for your herbs or worse... I feel like I go through my weed a lot faster now than before because I use it so damn much!!! My tolerance is getting killed... probably need a t-break soon.

I have to make a conscious effort not to overdo it with the EVO! Gets me medicated like no other, but I tend to use more weed.....just cause its so easy and fun and tasteful! And gets me wrecked!

Today is Friday, its been like clockwork for a handful of weeks now, EVO DAY!! I use the EVO a lot Friday and Saturday and Sunday....not as much through rest of week though, as I need to be functioning!

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Does the EVO have a auto shut off feature? After a while being on (not sure exactly how long). I get a 3green 2 red flashing pattern and I think it shuts off.

twosilvertrees

lose the planetary mindset
Does the EVO have a auto shut off feature? After a while being on (not sure exactly how long). I get a 3green 2 red flashing pattern and I think it shuts off.

Yes, I believe it auto shuts off after an hour or so, signaled by the red/green lights flashing quickly. You can prevent this by just flicking the switch on and off once every hour or so if you want to keep it on :D.

ETA: Sticks beat me to it!

jim-bob

I don't know if this unique to my evo's generation or just to my evo, but taking the dial to max power will reliably defeat the auto-shutoff - as long as it's cranked to full, it's going to stay on. Works the rest of the time, I just have to set timers if I'm burning nails clean.

gaseous_clay

I finally had my "Uh-oh" moment last night. The bamboo light flashed red in a series of 3 flashes, pause, 3 flashes... Tried the 12 o'clock dial & on-off 1x, but that didn't fix it. The EVO seemed to be running hotter than normal. Turned it off for 10 minutes & things were back to normal when powered up. Whew!

Is there some sort of guide to the flashing? Just to ease your mind about what it means & what to do.

gaseous_clay,
Reactions: ataxian

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I finally had my "Uh-oh" moment last night. The bamboo light flashed red in a series of 3 flashes, pause, 3 flashes... Tried the 12 o'clock dial & on-off 1x, but that didn't fix it. The EVO seemed to be running hotter than normal. Turned it off for 10 minutes & things were back to normal when powered up. Whew!

Is there some sort of guide to the flashing? Just to ease your mind about what it means & what to do.

Maybe it has to do with heat? I had same thing happen a few weeks back when I left my EVO on all day for concentrates. Toggling the switch didn't help. Had it off for maybe a minute prior to turning it back on, definitely wasn't 10 minutes, but wasn't just quickly toggling either.

Cord seemed a little loose in the back, and I was able to "push" it in just a little bit more. Problem ceased after that. Not sure if that was the problem or not, or if that was the proper fix or not, but it did go in a bit more and haven't had problems since, or prior to then even.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hi people.

Are you able to vape hash in the EVO? Do I just put it on top of weed in the ELB?

never had experience with hash before
LISTEN too @HellsWindStaff

I'm kind of out of touch?
Back in the 70's we never mixed flower with concentrates?
We always had HASH by its self?
Flower needs a lower temperature than HASH!
For this reason me and the hippies never mixed Flowers with Concentrates?

But hey what do I know?

Teedub

The bamboo light flashed red in a series of 3 flashes, pause, 3 flashes... Tried the 12 o'clock dial & on-off 1x, but that didn't fix it. The EVO seemed to be running hotter than normal. Turned it off for 10 minutes & things were back to normal when powered up. Whew!

Mine did that every time I used it. It would show that code after it went rogue and overheated, in my case overheating to the point the glass glowed red hot.

I wish they gave a description of all the led codes in the included instruction manual. It would be great if we compiled a led guide wiki or something.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
My unit has a fast blinking green light as a code for overheat. It is actually so sensitive it cannot be turned on while the actual temp is above 1:30. I always have to wait if its that hot and want to turn it on, or it would just go straight into that blinking green error. Maybe they've changed the error code, I don't know, I was never told what different error codes mean. Anyway, I've also seen the red blinking thee times. Rarely that happens on a start, but never reocurred on me after restart like the overheat blinking green error does.

Top Bottom