Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

mikeben

Cloud Buddy, Hydrabomb, and Underdog=lots of fun. Note I can balance it right on my couch pillow.
9tpq2o.jpg

Kamwah

Sad story time guys!

Bought a vapexhale from everyonedoesit.co.uk on the 31st, it arrives a few days ago and was perfect.
Fast forward to last night, it popped when my wife was using it and I inspected it and saw everything was fine. Now tonight it popped while it was heating up and now refuses to turn on :(

Anyone got any idea if my warranty covers me in the UK?

I've emailed their support, hoping they can fix/replace it as it was the last one with a hydratube in the UK.

Kamwah,

Kamwah

Just a slight pop sound and then off

EDIT: Thought I'd add, I also had just asked on Reddit if it was normal for it to let off smoke from the airway even when there is no basket/nail in it =/

Kamwah,

Likes2vape

EDIT: Thought I'd add, I also had just asked on Reddit if it was normal for it to let off smoke from the airway even when there is no basket/nail in it =/
Definitely not normal.

Likes2vape,

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate

Not normal at all.

Cloud Buddy, Hydrabomb, and Underdog=lots of fun. Note I can balance it right on my couch pillow.
9tpq2o.jpg

Gnarly! The bottom of the cloud buddy could work as like a natural carb too? That would be pretty tight!

HellsWindStaff,
Reactions: mikeben

twosilvertrees

lose the planetary mindset

Was yours the post on Reddit that mentioned having done concentrates in the nail just before you heard the pop? Just asking because that might be relevant to trying to troubleshoot your issue.

twosilvertrees,

Kamwah

Was yours the post on Reddit that mentioned having done concentrates in the nail just before you heard the pop? Just asking because that might be relevant to trying to troubleshoot your issue.

That's me! It won't turn on so I don't think theres anything I can do.

Kamwah,

mikeben

Call me a little ignorant, but what is a carb used in this context? I've heard the term before, I've just never asked. I am still only 14 weeks into this hobby hardcore, though I feel turned my health and life around completely.

Last edited:
mikeben,

subway13029

A carb is basically how u clear the vapor from your bong..pipes have a carb hole to clear the smoke and bongs usually have a bowl that slides out which is the carb..it just clears the bong.they were saying u could pull the cap off boytom to clear the vapor..lol

subway13029,

TurboVape

Sad story time guys!

Bought a vapexhale from everyonedoesit.co.uk on the 31st, it arrives a few days ago and was perfect.
Fast forward to last night, it popped when my wife was using it and I inspected it and saw everything was fine. Now tonight it popped while it was heating up and now refuses to turn on :(

I've emailed their support, hoping they can fix/replace it as it was the last one with a hydratube in the UK.

Can't you send it back to everyonedoesit as it's such a short space of time? Consumer act should protect you here as the item is faulty. I notice they don't have stock anymore, but your entitled to a refund and go elsewhere.

Might be tempted to sell mine ;) I only purchased it on the 18th. But I've not used it since acquiring a Sublimator!

TurboVape,

Kamwah

Can't you send it back to everyonedoesit as it's such a short space of time? Consumer act should protect you here as the item is faulty. I notice they don't have stock anymore, but your entitled to a refund and go elsewhere.

Might be tempted to sell mine ;) I only purchased it on the 18th. But I've not used it since acquiring a Sublimator!

Not too sure, not surprised but I rang and some stoned-sounding guy answered the phone and was clueless.

Told me CS wouldn't be back till after 5PM which means no resolution for me today -_-

Kamwah,

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Hmmm . . . I think that's a very short space of time to make a full assessment.

Although the two have similarities, imo they are still two very different beasts in many ways, which I shall not go into here.

But personally, I love them both, & I would hate to have to part with either of them because I feel that I benefit from the pair as a kick-ass super powered tag team. Along with the Zion & 1 or 2 others of course . . .

Anyway, for me, one certainly does not discount the other.

Spice is of life the variety. Or something like that?

You should try some Sublimate in a VXnail :smug:

I hope y'all have a great day.

VnV out.
:peace:

TurboVape

Hmmm . . . I think that's a very short space of time to make a full assessment.

Although the two have similarities, imo they are still two very different beasts in many ways, which I shall not go into here.

But personally, I love them both, & I would hate to have to part with either of them because I feel that I benefit from the pair as a kick-ass super powered tag team. Along with the Zion & 1 or 2 others of course . . .

Anyway, for me, one certainly does not discount the other.

Spice is of life the variety. Or something like that?

You should try some Sublimate in a VXnail :smug:

I hope y'all have a great day.

VnV out.
:peace:

Don't get me wrong I loved the Cloud EVO, but the Sublimator was the only thing that got me to completely quit the bongs. Out of interest, why keep the EVO if you have a Sub? Was it the warm up time or taste? As that's the only real advantages I see, other than the price of course.

Still yet to reclaim any Sublimate, there's a bit stuck to the end of my atomizer, but not enough for a hit yet. Can't wait to try it though :)

Anywho, sorry if I've dragged this thread slightly off topic.

TurboVape,

I.b.vaping

Sad story time guys!

Hi I was going to buy one from everyone does it and they apparently only sell 110v versions! Would it even work in the uk? Without a converter/transformer? Anyway even it did? On the vapexhale site is specifically says 110v version for use in US! My friend bought a 110v Herbalizer and got a really expensive transformer and that still popped! Hope I'm not talking Shit and this helps

TurboVape

Hi I was going to buy one from everyone does it and they apparently only sell 110v versions! Would it even work in the uk? Without a converter/transformer? Anyway even it did? On the vapexhale site is specifically says 110v version for use in US! My friend bought a 110v Herbalizer and got a really expensive transformer and that still popped! Hope I'm not talking Shit and this helps

If that's the case, I would definitely push EDIT for a full refund. I brought mine from Vapefiend, is that voltage written on the unit? I'll check mine if so.

TurboVape,

Harmoniousliving

If that's the case, I would definitely push EDIT for a full refund. I brought mine from Vapefiend, is that voltage written on the unit? I'll check mine if so.
It's not. You can tell by the different ends that plug in the outlet. US has three prongs EU is slightly different

Harmoniousliving,

mikeben

A carb is basically how u clear the vapor from your bong..pipes have a carb hole to clear the smoke and bongs usually have a bowl that slides out which is the carb..it just clears the bong.they were saying u could pull the cap off boytom to clear the vapor..lol
Oh yeah, I was just starting to put that together. Like the old holes in the glass from my combustion days.
I like that glass plug at the bottom because I can put it on any surface without staining it and get balance. Besides I suck up all that nice vapor! I never understood why the holes were there back in those days I really just figured it was an airflow thing. Never been an issue with vapor especially a HT.
Funny I see a lot of people asking on the board why people have more than one regular vape? I just think it's so much fun to try all the different styles out, I just try to get one from each style that suits me and the buds best. Taste and otherwise lol.

mikeben,

Kamwah

It was a non-UK plug, three pronged with 2 rectangular and 1 circular prongs, so I had to go and buy an adapter because there wasn't one provided (Which I'm pretty sure is also against the law)

So is this there fault it blew?

TurboVape

It was a non-UK plug, three pronged with 2 rectangular and 1 circular prongs, so I had to go and buy an adapter because there wasn't one provided (Which I'm pretty sure is also against the law)

So is this there fault it blew?
I would suggest so. It could just be a faulty unit though. Mine from Vapefiend came with a standard UK plug/lead, no adapter required.

TurboVape,
Top Bottom