Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Frandemarco

I have both. IMO, better flavor and the ability to handle concentrates are the biggest advantage of the EVO over the enano. I know you're happy with the enano flavor, so you may not want to find out what you're missing as the EVO has top notch flavor. I find the EVO vapor to be smoother as well.

Noooooooo lmao. Imma have to buy it now gosh darn it. I knew i shouldve gotten the evo first lol. But the nano is great...besides i should have more than one desktop anyway

Frandemarco,
Reactions: c76man

2 Cycle

Got my hydra bomb in the mail and tested it out. Super pumped with this thing! Nice heft to it, glass feels solid. Had the dial at roughly 1:45 and had a blast. Oh and stickstone used your code to great effect thanks for that

mikeben

I hope it's OK with the mods that I made a post along these lines in the UD thread. I changed it up a bit to focus less on the Dog itself. I just want both the EVO and UD crowd to know how much their products helped me today.

OK everybody ask @stickstones for a Cloudbuddy. It is amazing with a log vape! I tried it with my Underdog today and a 3 inch wood outside fitting ss tipped stem by @Ed's TnT. Make sure you have some 18mm female adapters or 18 male pieces. I was very ill with my IBS today and two small bowls later (logs conserve material very well) and I am feeling nearly ready to eat dinner. Thank goodness for vapor.

shaolinmilk

The dog and an EVO are my two main desktop's. I feel you need both as a log is so different than this, and vice versa. Your palette will thank you for having both.
I was I'm a dilemma when purchasing the EVO. I could've purchased a nano and a UD or the EVO itself. In the end I chose the EVO and am fairly happy with the unit.

My question to you is why do you need a log vape if you have the EVO which generates ridiculous flavour and huge clouds of extremely potent vapour? I understand that a log vape is extremely efficient, however the EVO is quite efficient itself. I put a pinch into the ELB and can get one big fat hit with a second hit being more wispy.

shaolinmilk,
Reactions: mikeben

mikeben

I was I'm a dilemma when purchasing the EVO. I could've purchased a nano and a UD or the EVO itself. In the end I chose the EVO and am fairly happy with the unit.

My question to you is why do you need a log vape if you have the EVO which generates ridiculous flavour and huge clouds of extremely potent vapour? I understand that a log vape is extremely efficient, however the EVO is quite efficient itself. I put a pinch into the ELB and can get one big fat hit with a second hit being more wispy.
Just like to mix it up as the UD stems add different flavorings and it's even more efficient. Of course the EVO has it's own flavor that can't be matched, and you can't beat the purity. Personally I just think you get it all desktop wise with these two.

I like my two main portables (Haze V3 and Vapman) for very different reasons than my desktops too. I like the mix of flavors and styles. I look for two things in my vaporizers and in four cases I've found this.

1. The vapor has to be tasty in a different way than I've had before.
2. It has to be fun and unique to use

I consider all to be excellent for their price point and style.

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Just like to mix it up as the UD stems add different flavorings and it's even more efficient.

I'm curious, what do you mean by the UD is even more efficient than the EVO?

Can you put your AVB from your EVO into the UD and get more vapor? Or do you mean you get more, small hits from the UD?

I've always thought the term "efficiency" in vapes is a misnomer, people always seem to mean different things by it.

To me, efficiency in a vape is extracting all the actives, in as quick and easy a manner as possible. Which the EVO does in spades.

Harmoniousliving

I'm curious, what do you mean by the UD is even more efficient than the EVO?

Can you put your AVB from your EVO into the UD and get more vapor? Or do you mean you get more, small hits from the UD?

I've always thought the term "efficiency" in vapes is a misnomer, people always seem to mean different things by it.

To me, efficiency in a vape is extracting all the actives, in as quick and easy a manner as possible. Which the EVO does in spades.
So true. For instance I view efficiency as getting the most (extraction and cloud wise ) out of the smallest amount.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I hope it's OK with the mods that I made a post along these lines in the UD thread. I changed it up a bit to focus less on the Dog itself. I just want both the EVO and UD crowd to know how much their products helped me today.

OK everybody ask @stickstones for a Cloudbuddy. It is amazing with a log vape! I tried it with my Underdog today and a 3 inch wood outside fitting ss tipped stem by @Ed's TnT. Make sure you have some 18mm female adapters or 18 male pieces. I was very ill with my IBS today and two small bowls later (logs conserve material very well) and I am feeling nearly ready to eat dinner. Thank goodness for vapor.

I use my cloudbuddy with hemp filter with just about every vape I have...best piece of glass i ever bought!

vaporvaper

I was looking at the vap3 thread last night, and it got me thinking "I wonder if I could load a vx nail the same way"

It works!!! Absolute flavor town on low temps. I don't rate the elb's as much as some of you guys on here. So it was a nice change for me.

I tried a higher temp load of about .1 cashed it in one hit. The nug came out black, but the strange thing is there was only a hint of combustion in the taste.
The only explanation I have for this is, cos I took everything in one hit it may have masked the combustion taste somewhat...??? I dunno???

Anyways will try a few more nugs tonite, see how we get on.

:peace:

vaporvaper,

mikeben

I only meant you can use a minuscule amount in the dog, I need to fill my ELB a little bit more to get the best result. Both will vape the hell out of the material. Both work right away, and both work really fast. The EVO gets to optimum temp a faster from cold, but I was only talking about the very small bowls you use in a log vape. That doesn't mean the EVO is any less efficient with herb at all as far as maxing out the medicine. Quite the opposite. Never tried using ABV from one vape in another. Maybe that would be interesting to try. Next project!

b0

Cloudy...
I only meant you can use a minuscule amount in the dog, I need to fill my ELB a little bit more to get the best result. Both will vape the hell out of the material. Both work right away, and both work really fast. The EVO gets to optimum temp a faster from cold, but I was only talking about the very small bowls you use in a log vape. That doesn't mean the EVO is any less efficient with herb at all as far as maxing out the medicine. Quite the opposite. Never tried using ABV from one vape in another. Maybe that would be interesting to try. Next project!

If you take 2 elb's and modify them a bit, you can make a mini elb to use smaller loads. I used to do that with my OG Cloud, the only difference is that you will need to set the dial a bit higher for the smaller load, but it works.

b0,

mikeben

Oh I do get really small loads, I just like a bit more. I love a very nice small load of dry herb with a pinch of hash.

mikeben,

mikeben

That's on my list. But I'm broke and quite frankly I don't need it. :(
I would like it a lot, but it looks so HUGE compared to my mini Grav Labs Circ. I know it's inherently better glass, but the basic circ function is the same and that part rocks. Plus my non vaping wife would kill me if I brought a big boy like that home. I think she wants my collection of tubes to be complete with the 5 I have. I admit that is more than I should ever need again. I cover all the bases I think. Your collection beats mine though.

Florence

Well I'm new here, obviously, lol.

I'm writing really to see if anyone else has had/is having issues with Vxl right now?

I ordered me a Holiday bundle for a nice price of 375$ which I think is fair. Did a lot of research on it and the various tubes. Sadly, after I clicked "buy" things went downhill. First they had some issue with my payment, refunded and said they would send me an invoice (but they ended up just charging me again the next day) and at that time they also said my package had shipped. Well few days later they email saying it actually didn't ship and it will ship on the 14th. And just now, without answering any of my questions or concerns I had voiced via email after them telling me that it hadn't actually shipped, they email again saying now it wont ship on the 14th, and will actually ship whenever they get them.

This has to have been one of my worst customer service experiences and worst online ordering experience. I get that they may have been busy on the holidays, however, they have taken 24+ hours to reply to each email, even replies that I email back within seconds of getting one from them. And they rarely actually address or answer my concerns.

I don't like being told something different every other day especially considering at the time of my purchase there was no warning the Turbine would be delayed, the other two yes, but that's why I ordered the Turbine.

I see everything on their website is sold out now, but I wish they wouldn't have let me toss down nearly 400$, twice, to maybe get an Evo this month... Or whenever they actually ship it since the email didn't have any dates or time frames, it just stated "We will let you know when we find out". Oh nice, thats what customers want to hear about their 400$ purchase.

*sigh*. Wish they would just be more upfront from the get go rather than giving me wrong information every other day, I just don't like being left in the dark and given bad information. I'd honestly have no issue if they just communicated better with me about possible delays and issues.

Last edited:

subway13029

I know it sounds like you got a raw deal and things might seems like they dont care and all that but they have absolitely bent over backwards to make me happy with my purchase..which is a far cry from other big vape manufactures who just seems to send robot emails..

gaseous_clay

I'm writing really to see if anyone else has had/is having issues with Vxl right now?

I ordered me a Holiday bundle for a nice price of 375$ which I think is fair. Did a lot of research on it and the various tubes. Sadly, after I clicked "buy" things went downhill. First they had some issue with my payment, refunded and said they would send me an invoice (but they ended up just charging me again the next day) and at that time they also said my package had shipped. Well few days later they email saying it actually didn't ship and it will ship on the 14th. And just now, without answering any of my questions or concerns I had voiced via email after them telling me that it hadn't actually shipped, they email again saying now it wont ship on the 14th, and will actually ship whenever they get them.

This has to have been one of my worst customer service experiences and worst online ordering experience. I get that they may have been busy on the holidays, however, they have taken 24+ hours to reply to each email, even replies that I email back within seconds of getting one from them. And they rarely actually address or answer my concerns.

I don't like being told something different every other day especially considering at the time of my purchase there was no warning the Turbine would be delayed, the other two yes, but that's why I ordered the Turbine.

I see everything on their website is sold out now, but I wish they wouldn't have let me toss down nearly 400$, twice, to maybe get an Evo this month... Or whenever they actually ship it since the email didn't have any dates or time frames, it just stated "We will let you know when we find out". Oh nice, thats what customers want to hear about their 400$ purchase.

*sigh*. Wish they would just be more upfront from the get go rather than giving me wrong information every other day, I just don't like being left in the dark and given bad information. I'd honestly have no issue if they just communicated better with me about possible delays and issues.

I second the good-to-great custy service. Hold on. They will take care of you. I can only imagine that there was a mixup somewhere and they gave you info they then found out was bad & it snowballed.

They should be more communicative and honest about where things are at from their end though. From my experience in customer service, I found that most sane people tend to understand if you explain things. I remember once I had a woman call about a bikini. The top didn't match. On our site it did. On their site it did. Found the number the company gave us came up as a different one, so they screwed up the numbering & every single one that would be ordered would be shipped wrong. We didn't have the top she ordered at all thanks to the problem, so I got the manufacturer to ship her the right one. It took a while to get everything together, but she understood.

Be real with them & professional. It may take a minute to get it right, but I am confident that in the end you'll be happy overall with the service and absolutely thrilled with the EVO.

Note: Christmas is a bad time to order shit. :)

Poostuff

Please delete

It depends on who they are but I generally give businesses at least a few days to reply to emails especially this time of year.
I totally get that you're disappointed but where I live an Evo & a Hydratube costs around $700 with VapeXNails extra, so from my point of view you did okay. Hope you get it soon.

shaolinmilk

Hey guys,

Do you know where I can purchase a hose attachment so I can hook it up to a cheap d020-d? I wanna vape concentrates through this bong, however I need a hose attachment for it to work correctly.

Thanks in advance.

shaolinmilk,
Top Bottom