Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Likes2vape

Here is a borderline stupid question lol, I just recently got some more wax and I happened to grab a little dab mat while I was at it....black edging with this clearish color mat in the middle. I'll take a picture if I have too, it looks very much like those green mats I see people with. Feels like silicon?

Can I stick my Quartz nail on it after I burn it off? And it wouldn't just melt the mat? I'm assuming if it can handle a hot dabber it may be able to handle the vxnail, but I have no experience with this type of mat/material and I don't want to ruin it or the nail.
The silicone dab mats are only good for up to 500f.

YungLeaner

I left my whip attached to my Evo and the unit went into auto shut off.. when I came back I tried to take the whip off and it was stuck so I jiggled it a bit and the bamboo in the Cloud Evo rotated/spinned a bit and made a sort of grinding or "brush" noise. I'm really scared I damaged my unit. Has anyone ever had their bamboo spin at all? It is not easy to spin. Help? The unit still seems to function fine.
Same thing happened to me after enough time. Be more careful or you'll cause more permanent joint damage.

gaseous_clay

So...Symbiartic Chandelier, anybody?

http://www.vapexhale.com/collections/hydratubes/products/symbiartic-chandelier

I'm a guy that really likes function videos. Is there anything similar out there?

12DAYSOFXMAS_DEALS_SYMBIARTIC.jpg

jim-bob

I'm sure it'll be on some ridiculous 70% sale as soon as a bunch of people actually pay the full price. Seems to be how things work over there these days.

jim-bob,
Anyone had this happen? My EVO used to whistle on full pull now it does not. I am worried this may mean airflow is reduced somehow as it only happened when pulling hard.

Budley Moore,

vapanother

I just picked up my package from FedEx this morning and took some pictures for you guys:
bzVVakm.jpg

b31AnZO.jpg

IJKi4kR.jpg

I'm going to get everything cleaned and test it out. If anyone would like me to take more pictures/pictures of specific parts, let me know and I'd be happy to help out!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
$449 ouch. Thats expensive

Don't forget the $35 (was $25 before, still not cheap imo), so nearly a $500 tube, but I think @stickstones' code still works to offset that

I wonder if more new hydratubes will be announced/released this way though. That chandelier is honeycombs?
With the inline underneath I'm sure it's insanely smooth in pull and vapor at least...

Last edited:
I would like to point out to some people new to glass that the price for the new Hydratube is fairly reasonable in the world of glass. This piece is a collaboration piece and that alone will cause price inflation. The intricate design again will do the same as well as its a limited edition specialty piece. The price of this should really be $600-$700. No disrespect intended to anyone, this is just my :2c:

Last edited:

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Anyone had this happen? My EVO used to whistle on full pull now it does not. I am worried this may mean airflow is reduced somehow as it only happened when pulling hard.
My Evo stops whistling after being on and heatsoaking for a while.
From cold it still whistles

Pyr0,
Reactions: Mangos

KimDracula

Don't forget the $35 (was $25 before, still not cheap imo), so nearly a $500 tube, but I think @stickstones' code still works to offset that

I wonder if more hydratubes will be announced/released this way though. That chandelier is honeycombs?
With the inline underneath I'm sure it's insanely smooth in pull and vapor at least...

I can't be sure but there is that awesome Symbiartic recycler that was teased around the same time as the chandelier. That'll show up at some point.

EDIT: Here's the Instagram vid of that recycler again.
https://www.instagram.com/p/-rP_F9FS4w/?taken-by=teamvapexhale

Last edited:
I'm sure it'll be on some ridiculous 70% sale as soon as a bunch of people actually pay the full price. Seems to be how things work over there these days.
It's limited edition so it may not be available after people pay full price for them

I just picked up my package from FedEx this morning and took some pictures for you guys:
bzVVakm.jpg

b31AnZO.jpg

IJKi4kR.jpg

I'm going to get everything cleaned and test it out. If anyone would like me to take more pictures/pictures of specific parts, let me know and I'd be happy to help out!
can you post a video of the hydrabomb in action with the water level covering the perc? I want to see if it is splashing into the mouthpiece as it looks like that lower can is really big and the upper can is really small

Last edited by a moderator:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I would line to point out to shine people new to glass that the price for the new Hydratube is fairly reasonable in the world of glass. This piece is a collaboration piece and that alone will cause price inflation. The intricate design again will do the same as well as its a limited edition specialty piece. The price of this should really be $600-$700. No disrespect intended to anyone, this is just my :2c:

Thanks for your insight, I value your estimation on price, because the "sale" going on, they aren't really giving us all the info. I get it's a joke, but if this is "holiday sale", and the special is 449, which is 476 because I incur tax, just put it in my checkout, I'd like To know retail price with no sale.

Stickstones knocks off 45. Which makes it 429.29.

Not including the 35 shipping. On either.

But I'd like to know how much of a "sale" this is. $99,999,999.99 honestly kind of irked me. Maybe I am uptight or have a bad sense of humor, but regardless in general I find the world of glass overpriced. I can get American made pieces for a fair price custom blown, is it being blown by Symbiartic worth extra money? Who are they? What do they run for, certainly not 999999999. In general I feel a lot of big name glass is just paying for a name. And, if in paying for a name, I want it to be a name people will recognize. Feels like off sale, this probably runs for the same price.

Whose this a collab with? Symbiartic and VXH? Genuinely ignorant on it.

Just my .02 on glass and the piece in general, I mean no disrespect and different strokes for different folks. Granted, that tube looks really nice and intricate and maybe because I'm in PA I have less appreciation for glass and what it's really worth, but from my side of the pond I think that it's generally marked up across The board.

Edit: Could just be, that piece is not for me. I'd probably pay 400 for this
https://www.instagram.com/p/_VSj5rFSzS/?taken-by=teamvapexhale
Maybe even 450.

Last edited:

KimDracula

Cool, quality glass is expensive. I wouldn't really even look at this like a sale, even. It's just an awesome limited piece. Of course, I really like it so I'm biased the other way.

KimDracula,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@Pyr0 - different glass configurations can change how the Evo whistles as well.

@vapanother - make sure you keep the water below the center tube that is higher than the top of the perc. If you go over that it will flood the bottom chamber. That looks like a nice tube to me. The bigger, bottom chamber is a style that was standard a couple of years ago, iirc.

I forget who was asking about the spinning bamboo...I did that to mine as well and it has performed fine since. But do like advised and try not to make it any worse.

vapanother

I sure can @vapingandvapingandvaping. Before you watch the video, you should know the following. At the water level in the video, if the tube is NOT on the EVO and you pull through it, you can definitely get water up the mouthpiece and feel it splash your lips. However, the video I shot is with the tube ON the EVO, which is the only way that I see myself using it. With it on the EVO, you can get water into the very bottom of the mouthpiece, but you can't (well I can't anyway) get it to go up the mouthpiece and splash you.

In the video, I tried pulling with varying strength - you can hear the whistle sometimes, just to give an idea of how the water reacts.

The video quality got lowered in the conversion, but I think this will give you a pretty good idea:
Let me know if there is anything else you'd like to know.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
At the water level in the video, if the tube is NOT on the EVO and you pull through it, you can definitely get water up the mouthpiece and feel it splash your lips. However, the video I shot is with the tube ON the EVO, which is the only way that I see myself using it.

This is typical of all my glass. Thanks for the vid, and nice water level!

stickstones,
@HellsWindStaff this is a topic many could debate and I'm not one too. I'll just say try to remember these pieces of glass are just water pieces or even glass to some, but to the "ARTIST" who make these pieces they are their art. An artist can feel their art is worth Whatever they feel. I don't criticize if it's not worth it to me I just keep shopping. I've seen rusty old cans with worn half missing labels sale at what i consider to be ridiculous prices. My wife will spend over a couple of grand on the right shoes, i wouldn't pay over $300 different spices to the flavor of life
EDIT:
There was a Heady piece on this site someone posted, it was a Camel with honeycombs all over it. It was $64,000

Last edited:

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
This is typical of all my glass. Thanks for the vid, and nice water level!
Not typical for me:shrug: and certainly not on any of my VXH glass. Just tested all three. I guess just clear your new hydratube slowly If you don't want the splash on your lips.

Edit: its glass, every peice is unique and some vaporists pull harder than others to clear their glass of vapor.

Last edited:

Vakas

bzVVakm.jpg

b31AnZO.jpg

IJKi4kR.jpg

That looks really good! Lets see a water test to see how it performs.

thanks for sharing.

Vakas,
Top Bottom