Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

justcametomind

Yeah, I do like the groggy stoned, punch in the face high from combusting a potent kush. When I first got the EQ about 10 years ago I used it exclusively for about two weeks, then went back to combusting and never touched it again. When I got the verdamper about 8 years ago I used it exclusively for a little over a month, then went back to mostly combusting but still vaping once or twice a week. Got the plenty 4 years ago and vaped only for about a month, then back to combusting mostly. It's been the same with the mighty. Now after a few days of using the mighty I go right back to combusting. I use 1g-3g daily and combust 90-95% of the time unfortunately.

I'm probably gonna pick up a daisy because I like the vapman still. I was gonna get a lotus too, but from reading that thread it seems to have more drag than I prefer. Anyone know any other options for the daisy beside vaporstore on ebay? Vapefiend in the UK too, but way too expensive with CDN $ exchange rate.

If the verdamper, plenty, or mighty haven't been allowed me to quit significantly cut down combusting, I don't think a log will do the trick from what I've read. I think it's gotta be the evo, lsv, or daisy.

Yeah, I've tried highest temps.

Imo you have nothing to be jealous about. I didn't enjoy the sublimator at all and would never drop that kind of cash on it. Too much drag, just a head up high with no body effect, missing that feeling of relaxation, went through too much material and that was on my first try with a potent diamond og kush.
I think that you should quit blazing joints.
It's ok you get relaxation, the groggy feeling but that thing brings cancer, end of story.

You could add some edibles other than vaporization but.. Do you have to feel relaxed.. or stoned as a shrimp all the time? ;)
You have tolerance trough the roof and you should reduce your cannabis consumption as a first step.
With such a consumption you would be satisfied only after vaporizing 20 Mighty bowls in 10 hours.
How can you expect a "weaker" high to satisfy you (not weaker, just different, more subtle at first)?
What you experiment as relaxation and like when smoking a joint is the sensation given by all that poisons present when combusting.
That groggy feeling is from your lungs full of tar and nasty things.
Smoking you COULD get cancer but smoking, especially A LOT, you almost certainly WILL develop a certain degree of damage to your lungs. Emphysema and so on.
You should prioritize what's more important in your life, a groggy feeling that brings death? If you have some motivation, reduce you smoking before cessation, start vaping, be patient a couple of weeks and then you should be good.

Last edited:

Vakas

Hey everyone, whats the best stand for hydratubes other than the one on their site?

I am looking for a 3 Hydratubes stand.

Vakas,
EVO allowed me to quit combustion. Had EQ before... it did not.

I still prefer combustion effects but not enough to go back. I think a big part of it is I miss the nicotine. Now I have exclusively vaped for a few months the smell of smoke is really off-putting. That combined with the fact I really do not want to damage myself further stops me lighting up again.

I miss the intense rush at the start of smoking so I usually put a lot in to recreate it. It certainly takes longer to affect you and is less intense but you get there eventually. Like somewhere in between eating and smoking.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I had to pay $25 for shipping because it was the only choice. It took 11 days to reach me in a major Oregon city via UPS ground. When my replacement hydratube was mailed, it took 7 days via "express two-day".

Are you sure they specified 2 day shipping? I thought they were just jacking up the shipping prices to make an extra $10 a unit. When I sold my first EVO, it cost under $15 to ship it with hydratube via USPS and it was delivered across the country in just 2 days.

It sounds like the projected shipping date for everyone is now tomorrow, December 18th. As long as they ship via 2-day and it reaches you by Tuesday it seems they are fulfilling their commitment.

Of course, it still sucks that you have to wait until tomorrow for your unit to ship AND pay extra when 2-day shipping won't even get it to you until next week. It sounds like you're basically paying an extra $10 to wait for them to build more units.

I think they ship via 2-day business which should mean Tuesday delivery if mailed Friday. Usually Saturday delivery is an expensive additional option and I don't think UPS even delivers on Sunday.

When they shipped my replacement hydratube they claimed it was sent via "express two-day" but it still took 7 days to arrive. Hope you get yours faster than that.

These three posts were made within the span of seven comments and included complaints from you about two day shipping turning into seven days. Once was enough. We have a rule against repeated posting of the same complaint and you are breaking it. Please do not post about this issue again.

twosilvertrees

lose the planetary mindset
Augh, I've been away from my Evo for three days while staying at my parents to prepare for a medical exam. It's finally over (thank god, it was a pretty awful experience LOL) and all I want to do is curl up with my Evo to make it better. One more day to wait for the anesthesia to wear off and I can go home, sigh...

Speaking of, @harmless healing with that whip set up you mentioned, how harsh is the smoke? I actually do use my Mighty in bed sometimes if I'm having difficulty falling asleep, and I love it for that purpose, but the Evo is... Well, the Evo. LOL.

In other news, has anyone taken advantage of VXL's 12 days of Xmas sale? I was a bit bummed to see the Hydrabomb drop an extra 20 bucks after I had only purchased it two days prior but not enough to make a stink about it :p. Also today is the day they're starting to ship all those Evos people ordered out, correct? I'm looking forward to hearing what you new owners think when you get it. Hopefully the Evo will be in your Xmas stocking (or whatever holiday traditions you enjoy) soon!

Last edited:

Bunless

If there's anyone in Toronto with an evo, I'd gladly pay a fee to be able to try it out. Wish champs wasn't cancelled this year. Still trying to decide on the purchase.

Bunless,

harmless healing

Speaking of, @harmless healing with that whip set up you mentioned, how harsh is the smoke? I actually do use my Mighty in bed sometimes if I'm having difficulty falling asleep, and I love it for that purpose, but the Evo is... Well, the Evo. LOL.

So I may not have been clear here.

I lay the EVO on its side, get a whip, attach a GonG to the each end of the whip and use a small glass peice with low water level.

It just makes it reachable and safe, rather than reaching to my bedside table to clear, the EVO is on my lap with no chance of falling.

Defiantly beats twisting myself into strange positions to either reach the mouthpiece with my face or to turn around every time I want to clear.

Hope this makes sense

Bunless

Yeah.. hard to transition for sure, the high from combusting is very powerful, I get it. The thing is, the Mighty has actually been doing a great job. I can vape one or maybe two bowls through my bong with it at 210 and get thick clouds and pretty lit. Stays for at least 30 min, the material is a nice shade of brown, cough only a few times, pay less and even have portability. It's annoying the hell out of me.

I'm cool with the high being different, but it's just weaker so far. I'm pretty sure I'm not doing anything different when vaping the same exact bud from my mighty than evo. Both have 18mm gong attachment, same glass pieces, same bud, actually end up using less in the mighty. ugh I'm just so fucking lost. The e-nano was the same for me. They either just burn the bud when turned up high or provide tiny vapor hits while still darkening the bud more than the mighty. The EVO has been significantly better than the Nano though... especially with the recommendation of Seek, 3-o-clock and faster, harder inhalation.

Legal California patient since '09, I've only used top quality/high rated dispensaries or delivery services for my supply and tend to over tip tenders/drivers to ensure quality.

Tested the bamboo, it's fine. I couldn't handle starting at 10 and slowly rising, I don't really enjoy long sessions too much. The 3-o-clock method has worked best so far, I think the quick, fast, hard draw really helps, but the high is just not getting there. Also, about the Auto shutoff... it was blinking red/green for long while... shouldn't it blink and then turn off after a bit?

Won't give up on it yet, will keep trying! Any more suggestions are always welcomed.

Just thinking about it, the FC community has been VERY helpful. I really appreciate everyone commenting and trying to help. I love everyone on these forums so much, you guys are great! :rockon:
At this point, do you still prefer the effect of the mighty to the evo as far as being closer to combustion?

Bunless,

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Here is a borderline stupid question lol, I just recently got some more wax and I happened to grab a little dab mat while I was at it....black edging with this clearish color mat in the middle. I'll take a picture if I have too, it looks very much like those green mats I see people with. Feels like silicon?

Can I stick my Quartz nail on it after I burn it off? And it wouldn't just melt the mat? I'm assuming if it can handle a hot dabber it may be able to handle the vxnail, but I have no experience with this type of mat/material and I don't want to ruin it or the nail.

HellsWindStaff,

lazylightning

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
These three posts were made within the span of seven comments and included complaints from you about two day shipping turning into seven days. Once was enough. We have a rule against repeated posting of the same complaint and you are breaking it. Please do not post about this issue again.

I can see how reading my posts quickly could give someone that impression. My reason for posting was not to complain though...it was to give another FC forum a realistic idea of when to expect their EVO to be delivered.

I know that my history of being vocal about my negative experience with VXL has probably colored others' perception of my intent. I'll let everyone get back to focusing on the positives.

lazylightning,

shaolinmilk

Just received my tracking number for my holiday Hydrabomb bundle, so we shall see what I think when it arrives!
I'm still waiting on mine!

Even with all the negativity recently with the new hydrabombs, I'm excited as hell. I wonder how this will compare to my Mighty that I use daily for the past 7 months (connect it to a d020-d). I get blasted off this thing after like three 0.1 bowls in a row.

New_buddy

For blonde hash (i.e., compressed kif/kief), would you guys recommend using the VapeXNail or simply crumbling some into herb baskets full of bud?

New_buddy,

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Here is a borderline stupid question lol, I just recently got some more wax and I happened to grab a little dab mat while I was at it....black edging with this clearish color mat in the middle. I'll take a picture if I have too, it looks very much like those green mats I see people with. Feels like silicon?

Can I stick my Quartz nail on it after I burn it off? And it wouldn't just melt the mat? I'm assuming if it can handle a hot dabber it may be able to handle the vxnail, but I have no experience with this type of mat/material and I don't want to ruin it or the nail.

No such thing as a stupid question, but this is up there. Just try it out and see for yourself.

:)

Yeah it works obviously, perfect for the vxns. I'd just throw kief in with bud but that's just me.

I'm all types of sick. Alergies/throat/nose just miserable. So I wanted to get high as possible, in shortest time, easiest on my lungs/throat. Using the nails at noon with my tube in the fridge between hits. Very enjoyable, will have to try when 100%

Kevea

I'm still waiting on mine!

Even with all the negativity recently with the new hydrabombs, I'm excited as hell. I wonder how this will compare to my Mighty that I use daily for the past 7 months (connect it to a d020-d). I get blasted off this thing after like three 0.1 bowls in a row.

I ordered on the second day of the sale I believe, so I had to be relatively early in line. My daily has been my enano so I'm curious to see if I can notice a difference between the two since my enano can milk any of my glass pretty well.

Still kinda bummed about the Hydrabomb but I'm gonna reserve my thoughts until after I've received and looked over everything.

Last edited:
Kevea,

twosilvertrees

lose the planetary mindset
No such thing as a stupid question, but this is up there. Just try it out and see for yourself.

:)

Yeah it works obviously, perfect for the vxns. I'd just throw kief in with bud but that's just me.

I'm all types of sick. Alergies/throat/nose just miserable. So I wanted to get high as possible, in shortest time, easiest on my lungs/throat. Using the nails at noon with my tube in the fridge between hits. Very enjoyable, will have to try when 100%

OMG, putting the tube in the fridge. How have I never thought of this before? That's brilliant! My newness to glass is probably showing, LOL. How long do you leave it in for, on average?

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
OMG, putting the tube in the fridge. How have I never thought of this before? That's brilliant! My newness to glass is probably showing, LOL. How long do you leave it in for, on average?

About 20-30 minutes at the start with water in it, then I'm taking it out during my dabs but I've been reputting it back in the fridge after like every hit basically because I'm sick and can't take many in a row. Sure you could leave it out for 10-15 minutes without it losing too much of the cold if you "prechill" :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
QKYPKpO.jpg

While waiting for my whip to 18 female adapter I had to rig something up so I could finally try this set up with some fresh Mars OG... Pretty darn smooth as well. More info about the set up in the cheap glass thread for anyone interested

Hey guys, I just received two shipping labels from vapexhale and two tracking numbers for my evo. One of them was cancelled and the other isn't. Did this happen to anybody else? Kind of worried that something went wrong

vapingandvapingandvaping,

KimDracula

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think those are made for really hot stuff. The silicon is just nice because it doesn't stick to the wax. I think it will melt and stick to the nail.

Naes

I left my whip attached to my Evo and the unit went into auto shut off.. when I came back I tried to take the whip off and it was stuck so I jiggled it a bit and the bamboo in the Cloud Evo rotated/spinned a bit and made a sort of grinding or "brush" noise. I'm really scared I damaged my unit. Has anyone ever had their bamboo spin at all? It is not easy to spin. Help? The unit still seems to function fine.

Naes,
Top Bottom