Discontinued Utopia Desktop Herbal & Oil Vaporizer

herbivore21

Wow, nice man! I can see you guys are getting similar clouds to what I have gotten at those temperatures in convection vapes. However, I do tend to aim for 100-200 degrees more heat (farenheit lol) than the 540 or so you were quoting in the first vid.

I love the design, I think this concept can really go a long way!

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Wow, nice man! I can see you guys are getting similar clouds to what I have gotten at those temperatures in convection vapes. However, I do tend to aim for 100-200 degrees more heat (farenheit lol) than the 540 or so you were quoting in the first vid.

I love the design, I think this concept can really go a long way!

thats a miss qoute the 540 is after inhaling, because its set at 750F, it dropped down to 540 during the inhale process.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
This looks...not like I expected...BUT now I am super psyched after seeing the videos. Too cool!!

Love that I can use existing W9 equipmunk to help lessen the $$ hit of another new vape. I'm not in the unlimited funds club, so to be able to (re)use my Core and Hammer top is like a...gift from the vape gods.

Good looking out G!
I think you've got another winner on your hands, W9.

herbivore21

about 20 - 30 seconds once done.
I do sometimes like to dab quicker than this, when friends are around. But, I'm gonna wait til I get the test unit and see how I can get it to perform first before I suggest anything, I'll have to invite company over for dabs :D

I will note I do rely on the ambient heat above my nail to make my dab drip off the dab tool onto the nail. Could you guys try next time doing this instead of touching the dab on the nail - then carb capping after the dab leaves the tool?

This should produce epic extra clouds :D

Gonna watch the video again and pay more attention to what the dab looks like hitting the nail lol

EDIT: After re-watching the dab hit the nail. The temperature looks perfect. I'll wait and see how quickly we can get this sucker to warm back up after a dab :D

Last edited:

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
This looks...not like I expected...BUT now I am super psyched after seeing the videos. Too cool!!

Love that I can use existing W9 equipmunk to help lessen the $$ hit of another new vape. I'm not in the unlimited funds club, so to be able to (re)use my Core and Hammer top is like a...gift from the vape gods.

Good looking out G!
I think you've got another winner on your hands, W9.

Well just to be clear the Hammer Top wont be used on the final version, the final version will connect the ceramic directly to the Core with an addition of a inline switch.

We will have the parts separate for anyone of the beta users who wish to get what ever part they need at a deep discount.

Www.electronicnail.com will be set up so our pre orders will be taken there so i can keep track of the people.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
How long before that link will be working?

We will start working on it next week, not sure what it would take but it's going to be a 1 item store and it's supporting items.

Currently we are missing the hammers and the inline switches.

Once these are done and ready we should be 95% complete.

Once we open the site I'll go through the list to get the beta testers Sign up and accept deposits to start the glass blowing.

We are working on the beta terms as we speak and should have them shortly either today or tomorrow.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
All beta testers please read the terms and let us know if you have any questions and suggestion for the terms to make things fair.

@Breathemetal
@Caligula
@herbivore21
@DieHard
@mutten840
@Silver420Surfer
@chingdaddy
@SamuraiSam
@MyWomanCooks
@PPN
@theCerberus
@Darb
@sasNW
@Vicki
@Adobewan
@Vape Dr.
@z9
@mephisto
@vapurrr
@bdizz
@lockie
@CG420
@FLskwat
@Pickz
@MaxVapor
@Meghan
@FeelingFactory
@SunnyStefan
@ataxian
@Dabz

Wait list.

@Patrick Hughes

All Beta Sales are final.

Final Beta enail price will be announced once we finalize the design and look at the costs.

This isn’t final yet but we are shooting for around &200-$300 plush shipping.

We will replace all the parts to production units after beta is closed.

Beta Testers are required to give us honest feedback via Fuckcombustion on our enail thread so that we are open and transparent. At no point shall a beta tester lie and think that they are doing us any favors. Without your honesty we can not improve on our products.

Beta testers are required to do videos or photos, if videos and photos can not be hosted you can email us the videos and photos for us to post.

We encourage our beta testers to talk openly about our products and thoroughly test our devices to its maximum potential.

All parts provided will have a one year warranty minus the Glass pieces.

All revision parts being shipped out will be charged to the beta tester for shipping only, and all parts can be kept by the beta tester, we will not require anyone to return any parts what so ever.

All parts that fail must be returned in order for us to replace it. Beta Testers will have to pay for shipping of the products back to us as we are not responsible for any shipping.

Please understand the maximum amounts of oils this unit can take is about .1-.2 grams at this time. The unit is very flexible and can be upgraded later with further additions.

Any upgrade after the beta program has ended will be charged for anyone wishing to purchase it.

Lastly. This is not a party nail. Yes it can handle a crowed yes it can take a beating, but understand this is for the person who is a snob and will not accept anything less. This is a unit made to bring out the full flavor of your oils.

All Beta Testers may not transfer their units to anyone as the warranties will be void until after the Beta testing has been completed. Once beta testing is complete you can do what ever you want with your units.

Beta testers will get the following pieces.

Flexo Enail Body and bowl ( beta unit )

The Core with inline switch ( production unit )

The Hammer Ceramic Heater ( production unit )

The Flexo enail is designed to be 100% user serviceable minus The Core and the inline switch.

Please understand that any support we get we will be able to further our industry. So please dont be afraid to talk about us.

Last edited:

herbivore21

Terms look good to be too bro, price will obviously vary for those of us who have the core/hammer already?

Also, it looks like the only thing we're gonna need to send back to exchange with you is the flexo glass assembly itself? I'll make sure to keep my bubble wrap handy to send that back lol ;)

herbivore21,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Terms look good to be too bro, price will obviously vary for those of us who have the core/hammer already?

Also, it looks like the only thing we're gonna need to send back to exchange with you is the flexo glass assembly itself? I'll make sure to keep my bubble wrap handy to send that back lol ;)

the core is what will work with the current Flexo nail.

The new hammer rods are different. The older ones didnt cut the mustard so the newer ones are needed to provide long operation without issues.

As for returning anything none is needed unless its the hammer, inline switch, or the Core.

herbivore21

the core is what will work with the current Flexo nail.

The new hammer rods are different. The older ones didnt cut the mustard so the newer ones are needed to provide long operation without issues.

As for returning anything none is needed unless its the hammer, inline switch, or the Core.
So to clarify (because the enail body/bowl is described as a beta unit, suggesting it may change between then and final edition): does this mean we will be sent a final version at the end but be allowed to keep the beta glass adapter/nail assembly?

Super glad to see no shipping back will be required except for in the event of faulty units :)

Nice one about the new Hammer too bro, looking forward to seeing this!

Last edited:
Top Bottom