Discontinued Utopia Desktop Herbal & Oil Vaporizer

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I'm gonna have to bow out of the beta test, and give my slot up to someone on the waiting list. Thanks for considering me! :)

Vicki,

TommydCat

I've got the hammer and core, ready to get ready and wait so sign me up, boss :)

Looking for a better method of dabbing for the clear and the next generation of concentrates coming out.. Even outside of this, traditional dabs seem really wasteful and the low-temp folks are getting heard out. The game is shaping up to be changed again! :)

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi THC scientific How much time to get funds before you start the beta-testing?

ps: Can you find another shipment method cause your international shipping cost are really expensive?
(Be sure I'm still in if you keep your shipping method but I was always hesitate to order on your website cause shipping cost...)

PPN,
Reactions: sasNW

TommydCat

Yes, posted before I saw Vicki's post, so don't mean to look like I'm hovering ;)

Best wishes to all! :D

TommydCat,
Reactions: Vicki

PPN

Volute of Vapor
@PPN I do apologize boss Ill see what we can do.
Thanks, some cheaper shipment method would be nice but it's not a big issue!

Do you provide a kind of dôme with your nail or any 18mm dôme would fit?

So carb capping will be done with hand or do you provide a kind of carb cap?

0.1-0.2 maxi is enough, habitually my dabs are smaller than 0.05 but if your unit is able to keep a good taste using large amount I'll make some bigger dabs tries, scientific test!

herbivore21

But yes, PPN, if you use the enail upside down when compared with the videos (18mm male gong facing upwards), I believe you can use your own 18mm domes (correct me if I'm wrong, G) :D

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Thanks guys we learned and have been developing this hammer for about a year now alongside the Hercules sr71/74.

When we say user serviceable we mean it.

Please oh please tell me this Hammer can clean itself just by running the rod through a dry cycle. A little tiring getting out a torch just to clean the old style rods.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Please oh please tell me this Hammer can clean itself just by running the rod through a dry cycle. A little tiring getting out a torch just to clean the old style rods.

sure to your harts content. In fact in one of the videos @Caligula implied we wrote words with oil but it was actually using the hammer rod by burning the wood. Dirty after wards but all we did was run it for 1 minute and clean and as white as brand new.

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
sure to your harts content. In fact in one of the videos @Caligula implied we wrote words with oil but it was actually using the hammer
rod by burning the wood. Dirty after wards but all we did was run it for 1 minute and clean and as white as brand new.

That's what I want. Can this just go on a Persei or Hammer top, or is there another piece I'm missing?

Burning shit is fun and educational!

Fuck combustion.

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
It can go directly on the Omicron, Persei, and 8.

What's that cash register ringing sound I hear in my head?

OK, maybe some value. Combustion mostly belongs in the fireplace though.

2lmsK1G.jpg

Top Bottom