Underdog Log Vapes

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Thanks for the heads up re: the website guys.. I thought it was the server but we've got several other websites on the server that are still up so that's not it.

@ OTA - wishful thinking dude lol, looks like the database is down for some reason, I'll have to try and repair/rebuild and see if we can't get it back up and running.

@ everyusername - The Fogging Dog eh? I like the sound of that.. :o

underdog,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Thanks for the heads up re: the website guys.. I thought it was the server but we've got several other websites on the server that are still up so that's not it.

@ OTA - wishful thinking dude lol, looks like the database is down for some reason, I'll have to try and repair/rebuild and see if we can't get it back up and running.

@ everyusername - The Fogging Dog eh? I like the sound of that.. :o

Fogging Dog is what i say to my dog when i have a cold and he did some misdeed. :D

underdog

Manufacturer
@ vorrange - hahaha that's hilarious I can imagine it all to well.. :lmao:

Looks like the website is back up, not sure what the problem was. At first I thought it was the database but then it looked like it was trying to handle a few thousands times the normal amount of traffic we get and just couldn't cope. :shrug: Meh, oh well back up and running now.. sweet.

underdog,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
@ vorrange - hahaha that's hilarious I can imagine it all to well.. :lmao:

Looks like the website is back up, not sure what the problem was. At first I thought it was the database but then it looked like it was trying to handle a few thousands times the normal amount of traffic we get and just couldn't cope. :shrug: Meh, oh well back up and running now.. sweet.

Hey Dave - Whats the turn around time on a dog? I'm about to order one.

mvapes,

underdog

Manufacturer
Hey mvapes, if it's on the website and listed under available vapes then I ship within 2 business days, usually the next day, sometimes the same day that you order. ;) If you order don't forget to use the code in my signature for the free shipping and FC goodies.

underdog,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Hey mvapes, if it's on the website and listed under available vapes then I ship within 2 business days, usually the next day, sometimes the same day that you order. ;) If you order don't forget to use the code in my signature for the free shipping and FC goodies.

Sweet - looking forward to becoming one of the dogs! :bowdown:

mvapes,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just got the perfect match for my polka-dot pup. Eat your heart out everyone. :brow:
108e3jm.jpg

Thanks Dave! You rock, dude. :rockon:
:peace:

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Guys and Gals, the PH Space Twig is amazing! I brought it over to a friends place last night, and we ended up vaping our faces off with the UD. He was highly impressed, to say the least :) He's a very heavy smoker, and always said vapor hits were too "light" for him. He was pulling large hits from the thick silicone stem (Both of us thought it hit the best) from his first hit, no learning curve for him either... just pick up and go.

I noticed it runs a little cooler at his place than at mine. A VV power supply seems like it'll solve that problem. Anyone have a recommendation for a smaller VV supply to run a single pup? I'd just pick up the Tekpower HY-1502 Dave recommended me if that would be my best bet though.

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Dude that looks awesome! You now have the wheels in my head turning about Purpleheart caddies... and stems... haha. Your setup looks great man congrats!

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
I noticed it runs a little cooler at his place than at mine. A VV power supply seems like it'll solve that problem. Anyone have a recommendation for a smaller VV supply to run a single pup? I'd just pick up the Tekpower HY-1502 Dave recommended me if that would be my best bet though.

thats why i love my VVPS, i can run my dog at the right voltage no matter the power grid. i also have the Tekpower HY-1502 that Dave recommended and has been working great for my UD. its not too big and doesn't weigh much. seemed like one of the smaller options on the market when i was looking about a month and a half ago.

on a side note. i recently got hired for a new job at the local hospital (unofficially, still need HR to contact me and give me the official :tup:). im really glad i got the job cause its a step up in the healthcare field and also a nicer facility. unfortunately, this means i need to take a break from MJ and won't be able to use my UD for a while :cry: i think i might actually be more upset about not being able to use my UD than not being able to use MJ. hopefully this won't be too long of a period of time but in the end its all worth it. definitely will still be checking up in here though to keep up with my UnderDawgs and Dawgettes.

HighlyEducatedScholar,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
@ HES Thanks for your input dude. I read up some more on it too, sounds like a solid choice. Plus the wicked flame paintjob that comes with :p

Congrats on the new job man. The break you have to take will make the first day back vaping a really good one... haha. I can already see how quickly one bonds with their UD, it's really a magnificent thing.

Peloton,

Gandalf

@SM - Great looking setup! I want something like that for my desk.

About the UD, is it mainly for taking monster hits? Because sometimes I load a bowl and I'm shocked at how quickly I finish a stem. Usually, the first hit is amazing, second is OK, and then almost nothing. I can't seem to nurse a bowl like I do with my Solo or PD. That's completely OK, because then I'll just use it for the purpose of nice huge hits.

Also, how is everyone's ABV from the UD? I'm running my VVPS at 13.5 and it's coming out a light brown, lighter than a 5 on the Solo, yet it seems to hit me harder (probably because it hits me all at once in those first two hits).

Gandalf,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Also, how is everyone's ABV from the UD?.

I have been vaporizing mine to a golden, almost light brown color lately. I plan on making another pan of delicious ABV Brownies soon. I did take one stem to the end though, it came out a milk chocolate brown with no charring. Pretty nice.

Peloton,

underdog

Manufacturer
@ mvapes - looking forward to it as well man

@ Stu - glad you like your stem, I think they're pretty nice and will get even better the more practice making them we get.

@ Peloton - thanks for the update, glad you're enjoying your Pup and glad you were able to impress your friend with a good old Foggy Dog. As far as VVPSs go the Tekpower ones are nice and simple, I also like the setups that Rick at AromaZap is selling.

@ SM - nice caddy dude, looks better on your desk than it did mine.. ;)

@ HES - cool man congrats on the new job, sucks to hear about the forced t-break not to mention the UD-break but I'm sure it'll be that much sweeter in the end when you have better job and can go back to walking the Dog. :brow:

@ Gandalf - I think that's about the norm for the 3/8" UDs performance, I know I clear a stem in just a few hits a lot of times. The old 1/4" core was great for really minimal use (and lighter doses) and enough people have requested an update to it that it's on 'The List' of things to be worked on.

Alright back to the shop for me.. you guys have fun and enjoy the Pups and I'll keep making them. :p

underdog,

shantytown007

I got the caddy all set up on the desk:

7463580650_bea0aa8585.jpg

It is really fantastic. I am quite pleased with the end result. Thanks again Dogett!

So do want. That is exactly the type of setup I'm looking for to replace my hodge-podge of Otterboxes, Lock & Locks, and PD Billy Boxes.

Main thing I came here to post:

Underdog First Impressions:

This hits like a SSV in the form factor of a ergonomic Log Vape.

More to come, once I get some decent natural light pics, from the perspective of a PD fanboy.

Peloton

Vapes Hard
I wanted to add that I really am enjoying the oil diffuser capability of the UD too. A bit of orange essential oil and tea tree is relaxing to me after a stem or five :science: . Makes my room smell really nice too, in a subtle sort of way that I like.

Hope everyone is having a good night (or a.m. for some of you Europeans) with their Pups. I'm quickly falling in love with mine, she's just awesome in every way imaginable :love: I used to REALLY want a Cloud.... but since I got my PH Space Twig, that has subsided for now. I just need to come up with a name for her and I'm set.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
So do want. That is exactly the type of setup I'm looking for to replace my hodge-podge of Otterboxes, Lock & Locks, and PD Billy Boxes.

They would be more then willing to make you any type of wooden caddy you can think of. Just shoot Dave an e-mail and he can help you out. I requested specific size holes and grooves. I wanted to be able to store my oil vials, the dabber, jars, stems, and it works great.

Gandalf

I found my heavy hitter, and it is the Underdog.

Jeez, what was I thinking trying to put minuscule amounts of weed into such a beast? I put in a decent sized bowl and holy shit, the UD knocked me on my ass last night from one stem. THAT'S how I'm supposed to be hitting it.

I had considered the UD a replacement for my PD, but finally realized it serves a different function. I could take a hit here and there of the PD during the day when working, but the UD is too strong for that. I'm saving it for nighttime sessions when I need those big clouds and knockout hits.

Top Bottom