Underdog Log Vapes

caseball2051

Also as an annoucnemnt for anyone interested, I have a 25% off code for a contest I was an honorable mention for that dave held back in the fall. I was hoping to be able to purchase one of these units but an engagement ring has become more of a priority. (yeah, i know :uhoh:)

Ill be posting some type of contest tonight to raffle off my code to someone that will use it. If you enter, please intend to use the code. Id hate to see it go to waste like it is in my possession.

More info coming tonight!

I know Ive been slacking on this but I just started a new internship which is unfortunately an unpaid position. ill post for the contest today.

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Also as an annoucnemnt for anyone interested, I have a 25% off code for a contest I was an honorable mention for that dave held back in the fall. I was hoping to be able to purchase one of these units but an engagement ring has become more of a priority. (yeah, i know :uhoh:)

Ill be posting some type of contest tonight to raffle off my code to someone that will use it. If you enter, please intend to use the code. Id hate to see it go to waste like it is in my possession.

More info coming tonight!

I know Ive been slacking on this but I just started a new internship which is unfortunately an unpaid position. ill post for the contest today.

Congrats on the engagement and the internship (unpaid or not) and good luck with your raffle dude.

To help out I'd like to add 10% to that, so to the lucky winner it would be a 35% off code and I'll also throw in some additional random goodies to the winner. :peace:

caseball2051

Congrats on the engagement and the internship (unpaid or not) and good luck with your raffle dude.

To help out I'd like to add 10% to that, so to the lucky winner it would be a 35% off code and I'll also throw in some additional random goodies to the winner. :peace:

Wow, thats generous of you Dave, thats great for the winner!

Heres how im going to do this. Today is March 10th. Im going to run this contest for two weeks. This puts the final date to enter as March 24th. That will give the winner almost a full month to order their unit and hopefully get it before 420!

To enter...

1. you must plan to buy a unit. I dont want this discount to go unused. Dave was kind enough to run the contest in the fall to prospective buyers. I got busy with school and life and was unable to use the code. The goal is to get a sale for Dave.

2. Post your answer in this thread. One entry per person.

3. The closest guess to the correct answer will get the code!

This is one of those auto counting change jars that they sell all over the place. I have a collection of change in this one below. How much do you think is in it in american dollars? Good luck to everyone! Thanks!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Oh cool, new contest :D Nice gesture there from both of you guys! :tup:

I hope it goes to a new-comer who can't really afford a Dog otherwise.

I'm in a bit of a rush now, so I'll reply later to any unreplied messages guys.

OhTheAgony,

underdog

Manufacturer
I wonder, do you at one point become experienced enough to tell before hand that a piece of wood has the potential to look like that after turning it, or is it still always a surprise to you too how it'll come out?

Sorry OTA I didn't see that part of the question earlier.

I'd say to an extent yes with enough experience you start to get an idea of what a piece of rough wood might hold before it's been turned but that being said it's never quite spot on.. I still regularly come across a piece of wood I think will be awesome and it's just 'blah' once I've turned it and of course also come across ones that are the opposite and go from 'blah' to 'wow'. All part of the fun of buying wood, good stuff is expensive but even then there are no guarantees.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Ha ha ! Another contest.. can't hold myself :p .. My gf is bitchin that she needs a personal dog.. from some time now.. this would take front row before Victoria Secret's stuff.. cuz : First women are addicted to discounts and bargains + There are some pieces that can be snatched for under 100 $..
My guess is $55.55 )
----------------------------------------
Well i can reconsider my guess and will ask ? Will you continue to add money in the jar till 24th so we can get more random chance.. similar to the contest of the weight of the Underdog.. which was measured at the end of the contest :). If the guess is how much coins there are ATM .. plz clarify too :p.

Abysmal Vapor,

underdog

Manufacturer
Ha ha ! Another contest.. can't hold myself :p .. My gf is bitchin that she needs a personal dog.. from some time now.. this would take front row before Victoria Secret's stuff.. cuz : First women are addicted to discounts and bargains + There are some pieces that can be snatched for under 100 $..
My guess is $55.55 )
----------------------------------------
Well i can reconsider my guess and will ask ? Will you continue to add money in the jar till 24th so we can get more random chance.. similar to the contest of the weight of the Underdog.. which was measured at the end of the contest :). If the guess is how much coins there are ATM .. plz clarify too :p.

Oh god Abysmal's on the hunt again.. lol!

Alright UnderDudes I'm headed out for the afternoon so I won't be answering any emails or messages until this evening at the earliest.. :peace:

underdog,
Reactions: cycleb

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I am always on the Hunt... for herbs and magic devices.. I have also devoted myself to converting to vaporizing everyone i can and helping get a quality vaporizer -starting with my closest friends .. .. Many of them combust due to lack of vaporizer or cuz they are not happy with their crap china vapes.. (it is kinda hard to afford expensive models around having in mind the mad taxes).. :p.
I just wanna make them more healthy so i can be more healthy too.. (no second hand smoke + i dont have to bring my vapes with me to parties :)Imo those guys need a quality vape more then some of us - owners of numerous devices .. In the last few months i sold or gifted away all that i was not using or feeling need of..(MW,MFLB,MW,GVB,MVB,Sold iron with DBV cover,LMS,) + won some very cheap auctions for good vapes on e-bay for some of my friends( i am pro on that.. won woodeez for 50$ :p two days ago .. :) . I guess that is the only cure for VAS.. (although i just got myself brand new Supreme )

Abysmal Vapor,

placetime

So if I win, can I hold another contest and give it away again? :haw: Just kidding. Someone else can surely use this coupon better than I can, so I'm skipping this one.

Y'all watch out for Abysmal--he's good at contests, and he sounds motivated this time! ;)

placetime,

JustOnCloud9

Ate the Kumo Kumo no mi
I was set on buying a new herbalaire vaporizer on ebay for 170. But after seeing a couple posts on other threads about the underdog, and how despite it being a log vape still gives you hits akin to a silver surfer, I checked out underdog's website and saw a silver maple underdog for 150. If someone could I would like some pros and cons about the underdog and how it compares and contrasts to the herbalaire. The herbalaire is more versatile and is much quicker to warm up, and I know about some of the cheap mods I can make to it that would greatly increase its ability as both a direct inhale and bag vape, but I don't know all that much about the underdog.

JustOnCloud9,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
great contest caseball! that's very nice of you. i finally decided that i want to purchase my first UD soon so this would be perfect if i win ;)

my guess will have to be $34.99

HighlyEducatedScholar,

dorkus_molorkus

I was set on buying a new herbalaire vaporizer on ebay for 170. But after seeing a couple posts on other threads about the underdog, and how despite it being a log vape still gives you hits akin to a silver surfer, I checked out underdog's website and saw a silver maple underdog for 150. If someone could I would like some pros and cons about the underdog and how it compares and contrasts to the herbalaire. The herbalaire is more versatile and is much quicker to warm up, and I know about some of the cheap mods I can make to it that would greatly increase its ability as both a direct inhale and bag vape, but I don't know all that much about the underdog.

the HA was my 1st vape, the da buddha was my 2nd vape, the arizer solo was my 3rd & now the underdog.
For my requirements I found each vape is a better performer than the previous.

The underdog is a vapor monster & the HA is a light weight dinosaur not long for extinction.
The UD provides hits that will blow your mind, the HA just leaves you wanting more.

the HA can provide vapor in several different ways, but I feel it does none of them well.

UD's just do one thing, gives massive hits of vapor after 30mins of warm up & can be left on all day.
Shit, if you cant wait the 30mins for it to warm up, just put it on a timer.

I used my HA for about 6weeks before I bought my DBV, and I havent used it since.
Its soon to enter the classifieds for sale, in order to pay for the UD I just bought.

Save yourself the hassle & just get the best right from the get go.

As usual all of the above is IMO & IME, I am sure others just love the HA.
I just have no idea why?

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
ONE MILLION DOLLARS!
images

JustOnCloud9

Ate the Kumo Kumo no mi
the HA was my 1st vape, the da buddha was my 2nd vape, the arizer solo was my 3rd & now the underdog.
For my requirements I found each vape is a better performer than the previous.

The underdog is a vapor monster & the HA is a light weight dinosaur not long for extinction.
The UD provides hits that will blow your mind, the HA just leaves you wanting more.

the HA can provide vapor in several different ways, but I feel it does none of them well.

UD's just do one thing, gives massive hits of vapor after 30mins of warm up & can be left on all day.
Shit, if you cant wait the 30mins for it to warm up, just put it on a timer.

I used my HA for about 6weeks before I bought my DBV, and I havent used it since.
Its soon to enter the classifieds for sale, in order to pay for the UD I just bought.

Save yourself the hassle & just get the best right from the get go.

As usual all of the above is IMO & IME, I am sure others just love the HA.
I just have no idea why?

Much appreciated insight, thanks. If the silver maple is still in stock by this friday I plan on ordering it. I'm pretty broke so saving 20 bucks is actually a big deal and I figure I'd be saving money in the future for the mods that I would have bought for the herbalaire. Also I would prefer ordering from the manufacturer then on ebay, and better yet he's on this forum!

The website didn't say how much shipping costs and and how long it takes to arrive so does anyone mind sharing that info? Also other than the contest mentioned above are there any other discount codes for an underdog? I couldn't find one on the sponsers and contests section. Lastly what's a lost dog?

JustOnCloud9,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Psshhh, you should shoot Dave an email and ask him if he can hold that silver maple twig for you till Friday if you really like it. He's usually very accommodating ;)

A lost Dog is one with a little optical blemish of some sort, hence the discount.

And shipping? Would be easier to help you if we knew where to :lol:

OhTheAgony,

dorkus_molorkus

'And shipping? Would be easier to help you if we knew where to''

Sky island of Ooo is pretty self explanatory to me. :lol:

Just hang a left at the lost city of atlantis, and keep going. If you see aquamans hideout, then you have gone too far, just double back and ask the 1st siren or mermaid you see for directions.

underdog

Manufacturer
Wow, thats generous of you Dave, thats great for the winner!

Heres how im going to do this. Today is March 10th. Im going to run this contest for two weeks. This puts the final date to enter as March 24th. That will give the winner almost a full month to order their unit and hopefully get it before 420!

To enter...

1. you must plan to buy a unit. I dont want this discount to go unused. Dave was kind enough to run the contest in the fall to prospective buyers. I got busy with school and life and was unable to use the code. The goal is to get a sale for Dave.

2. Post your answer in this thread. One entry per person.

3. The closest guess to the correct answer will get the code!

This is one of those auto counting change jars that they sell all over the place. I have a collection of change in this one below. How much do you think is in it in american dollars? Good luck to everyone! Thanks!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Heya caseball I'm confused, for some reason I thought you were going to be 'raffling' your code for money. You know like where someone pays like $5 to submit a guess.. that way you could make some money to help pay for the engagement? I guess maybe I misunderstood.

Anyways it doesn't matter to me either way I was just excited that we were helping you with your engagement and then got confused and wanted some clarification. :)

@ JustOnCloud9 - like other already mentioned, let us know where you're at and we can help with shipping info and anything else you might need..

underdog,

caseball2051

oh no, sorry for the confusion.

this shit is for free! im not trying to profit off of a code for a contest i never paid to play in. I enjoyed the contest, dave. it was cool to try and make up a design.

im just tryin to help a fellow member get a discounted unit. Works out for everyone that way!

keep the guesses coming.

caseball2051,

JustOnCloud9

Ate the Kumo Kumo no mi
^^^^that was funny.

But I checked and it was 15 bucks for shipping to where I live. Since the difference between me ordering a herbalaire (shipping is free) and underdog with shipping is only 5 bucks I'm probably going to withhold from e-mailing Dave for a few days to ask if he can hold it for me and think hard about which of the two I really want.

I value huge cloudy hits, I am made of clouds :D , but i like the versatility of the herbalaire and although dorkus_morlorkus didn't fall in love with it others have. I've hit a silver surfer and it was amazing, and since you've had a da buddha dorkus, and since it is extremely similar to a silver surfer, can you tell me how the hits compare between the underdog and da buddha?

also does this guy not like like dr.doom :argh: ...DOOM!!! haha

JustOnCloud9,

underdog

Manufacturer
Thanks for the clarification caseball.. that's definitely nice of you to give away the code.

underdog,

darkrom

Great Scott!
^^^^that was funny.

But I checked and it was 15 bucks for shipping to where I live. Since the difference between me ordering a herbalaire (shipping is free) and underdog with shipping is only 5 bucks I'm probably going to withhold from e-mailing Dave for a few days to ask if he can hold it for me and think hard about which of the two I really want.

I value huge cloudy hits, I am made of clouds :D , but i like the versatility of the herbalaire and although dorkus_morlorkus didn't fall in love with it others have. I've hit a silver surfer and it was amazing, and since you've had a da buddha dorkus, and since it is extremely similar to a silver surfer, can you tell me how the hits compare between the underdog and da buddha?

also does this guy not like like dr.doom :argh: ...DOOM!!! haha

I actually have both vapes. I know most HA owners lover it (and it's great) IMO the direct draw method of HA leaves a LOT to be desired. Very airy hits with the stem or the whip. The HA is fantastic at blowing bags, and that is all I use mine for. The underdog beats it for direct draw in every way and IME in efficiency by a lot as well. Unless you only want to blow bags I still take my UD over HA hands down.

I should also add that the UD seems to hit just like a huge packed DBV wand, only with way less bu d needed to get the same size hits. I sold my DBV after a month of it sitting in my closet after I got the underdog. Better flavor, same hits, less bud. DBV is great, but IMO the UD does everything it does but better.

Top Bottom