Underdog Log Vapes

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
0001.gif
. Can't wait to see this turns into a living boy :).
Oh i just noticed that box vape on the picture,, WOW.. I really like the "engravings" , reminds me of my grandma's wooden stash for candies..

Abysmal Vapor,

djonkoman

underdog said:
Alright everyone, a quick reminder: [h]We don't currently ship products internationally so only those of you in the USA qualify for the special sales, contests, etc! Sorry! :uhoh:[/h]

I already won a 25% coupon, but I live in the netherlands(so no legality issues I guess), what about that?

djonkoman,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
Ah damn I got excited at the prospect of taking advantage of this sale...
But alas it wasn't to be... No underdog down under

psyshaman,
Reactions: pomogirl
Not to speak on Dave's behave, but contact the man and see if something can't be worked out regarding international shipping. If people are willing to pay the premium themselves then I can't imagine he'd be super, super opposed to shipping internationally. As long as someone else pays the extra cheddar and they realize that it could possibly get stopped in customs...

I had my first interaction with him and he's a solid, awesome dude.

That second picture of the dog might be my favorite picture on all of FC... It's like, postcard-worthy cuteness.

charliedontsurf,

Abysmal Vapor

charliedontsurf said:
That second picture of the dog might be my favorite picture on all of FC... It's like, postcard-worthy cuteness.
Yep , usually i hate dogs,but this one is probably the first dog that i liked , cant stand the its truthful sight,, it makes you melt like a chunk of bubble hash.:) .. In my country the usual dog is pitbull, rotveiler, dobberman,,, and 60-70 kg Bulgarian shepherd dogs.. or those barkling noisy little pinchers.. It's very rare to see cute,friendly, and quiet dog around here.. Most of the dogs they breed are born or designed to be killers.. or little mouse-like bark stations..

Abysmal Vapor,

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Hey djonkoman and psyshaman - I sent you guys emails directly to address your concerns, let me know if you have follow up questions. As I stated international shipping runs in the $50 range and really ties my hands with what I can do.

Thanks Abysmal - glad you like the box vape, it's actually not engraved it painted to look like it by my wife.. pretty cool huh? I will be starting to offer more box vapes again in the future and some with actual real carving! Exciting huh? Thinking about calling them "Dog Houses" haha

Thanks charliedontsurf - I'm happy we were able to take care of you. Thanks for jumping in and helping out around here and yeah you're right we will do our best to help people out if they get in touch. Sometimes we just won't be able to but we really will try!

Oh and for all you fans of the 4x-Underdog out there yeah he really is that sweet and awesome. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body and never stops wagging his tail.. actually we've decided he's convinced he's human and wants to be friends with everyone. Here's a couple more pics to keep you all going.. :)

Relaxing on the chair:
UnderdogReal-3.jpg

Bringing me his super-squirrel to say he wants to play:
UnderdogReal-4.jpg

Doing what Underdog does best:
UnderdogReal-5.jpg

underdog,

Abysmal Vapor

"Dog Houses" :lol:
I like the blue flash in the eyes from the flashlight .. It kind of makes it look like the opposite of terminator :)..
Cute , organic and blue eyed :borg:
Oh and those spots on the belly are just melting me..

Abysmal Vapor,

underdog

Manufacturer
Here's the first shop update for the day:

Abysmal's piece out of the clamps and back through the saw(s).. eeeek!
Abysmal-3.JPG

Kind of nerve-wracking to cut it all apart after spending so much time and money (in wood) getting to this point.. but as the saying goes "you've got to break some eggs to make a cake".. well this is more like "you've got to cut some wood to make a vape" :lol:

Alright back to the shop for more cutting and planing and gluing and clamping, will report back later.

underdog,

underdog

Manufacturer
SirElton said:
That bottom pic is one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

Thanks SirElton! He is always on the prowl for a soft looking pillow to sleep on.. haha.

underdog,

underdog

Manufacturer
Hey everyone - the Birthday Vape is up on the website now, an hour early even!

It's got a link right on the front page www.underdogvapes.com

It'll be taken down tomorrow at 12am PST (UTC -08:00)

underdog,

Abysmal Vapor

Happy birthday Dave Happy birthday to that 4-legged cute awesomeness :).. Happy birthday to day you company too :) . Its a triple occasion to celebrate the joy of life and new cycle beginning :) .. I wish you many happy carefree years ..

Abysmal Vapor,

cluffy

Vaker
well i've been curious and heard good things about about log vapes and was enlightened to this birthday special from the Evilbong on the chat. Couldn't resist. Happy Birthday Underdog!

cluffy,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I'm excited! So many new doggies going out! I can't wait to talk with you all about this fantastic vape.

On a sad note one of my 2 dogs (the 1 year old baby) had to go to the vet at midnight last night. She was standing still but swaying back and fourth. The first thing the vet guessed was that the dog ate some cannabis. This was absolutely not the case this time because mine stays in a locked box within an airtight jar. Plus I was with her all day. She SEEMS to be doing better this morning, but I am really worried about her. So FC when you vape today please take a nice hit for both my recovering pup and the birthday dog. I really want to know what caused it. I am 100% positive she didn't eat my weed at all, but the vet thinks it was something bad.

darkrom,

darkrom

Great Scott!
cluffy said:
well i've been curious and heard good things about about log vapes and was enlightened to this birthday special from the Evilbong on the chat. Couldn't resist. Happy Birthday Underdog!

Prepare for your loved Da Buddha to sit in the closet like mine.

darkrom,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
darkrom said:
....The first thing the vet guessed was that the dog ate some cannabis.....
That was the FIRST thing the vet guessed? :lol: based on what? Wobbly dog? Is it a common canine complaint? Or have you got a look :ko: about you darkrom? :p

But best wishes- wrote in another thread recently about my labs that got poisoned. Fits and seizures. Vet in the middle of the night, emergency drugs from the human hospital. Not nice. My sympathies.

WatTyler,

Abysmal Vapor

darkrom One sacred hash bowl for your dog health.. One up for the all the underdogs . (Dave,the pup,and the company,).. Damn i must specialize .. on dispelling ,healing and blessing for luck .. Guess this is going to be my major of my shaman education . Work fine one me though too.. :brow: I feel much healed and happy so i am sending you positive waves right away .. :cool:
My dbv stays in closet since i got my MW.. and when i get my Dog probably ,it ain't going to see daylight soon... |

Abysmal Vapor,

underdog

Manufacturer
Oh damn darkrom I hope the pooch is alright!? Sending good dog thoughts from here...!

Thanks for all the orders everyone and the birthday wishes.. I can see I'm going to be putting in some extra work in the shop to fill these orders. BTW I noticed on your payment receipts that it still says order will ship in 2 business days - that's for regular orders not the special orders - the Birthday Vapes won't ship for a week or two like stated previously and on the item page. Sorry for the confusion!

Now I'm off to work in the shop, Abysmal's piece has another date with a saw or two.. will check back in periodically to answer questions and take care of any order issues should any arise.

Cheers!

underdog,

stroh

errl enthusiast
will toke a few for your canine companion darkrom, hope he is on to a speedy recovery, i cant imagine what i would do if one of my pups were sick with an unknown condition.

Also, happiest of birthdays to Dave and the 4x underdog! may we all be blessed with many more in the years to come.

my underdog should be arriving sometime today, am anxiously awaiting its arrival :)

stroh,

Abysmal Vapor

What did you order stroh ? Tupelo Goblet ? Or something else ? I see it is not marked as sold on the site :)..

Abysmal Vapor,

darkrom

Great Scott!
My dog of my own seems to be doing better. As far as the FIRST thing they said being cannabis, it wasn't even me who took her to the vet so it was totally out of the blue. She did NOT eat cannabis lol. I guess it must be pretty damn common when the symptoms are swaying dog and the ear infection can be ruled out.

No more swaying and I think she is getting better whatever the problem may have been. Shes taken a few extra dumps today so I think she's in the clear. Scary shit but its getting better not worse at least.

Thanks everyone for the kind wishes :)

Stroh is joining the ranks today huh? Can't wait to hear what you think.

Dave I love my underdog so much that once I get my car paid off (still a little ways but nothing crazy) I'm buying one just for the car! Is it wrong to LOVE a vaporizer?

darkrom,

stroh

errl enthusiast
Abysmal Vapor said:
What did you order stroh ? Tupelo Goblet ? Or something else ? I see it is not marked as sold on the site :)..
yes i did order the tupelo goblet, i believe Dave himself must mark the items as Sold, because i checked out using the tupelo page.

ughhh im so antsy, my package has been out for delivery since 8am, it cant be much longer before it arrives and i can bask in all the glory of the Underdog and get undoubtedly fogged :ko:

stroh,

underdog

Manufacturer
stroh said:
Abysmal Vapor said:
yes i did order the tupelo goblet, i believe Dave himself must mark the items as Sold, because i checked out using the tupelo page.

ughhh im so antsy, my package has been out for delivery since 8am, it cant be much longer before it arrives and i can bask in all the glory of the Underdog and get undoubtedly fogged :ko:

Ah, thanks for reminding me guys.. we do indeed have to manually mark the item as sold. Usually that's something my beautiful wife does but she's slaving away at the salt-mine today so I'll try and muddle through it. At least the website will only sell the item once and not let people order something that's already sold.. that'd be a mess!

So far the birthday is going well. I'm working in the shop. The 4x Underdog is digging a new chewy-snack I gave him while sitting on the couch watching nervously out the window for the wife to come home cause he's not allowed to eat his treats on the couch when she's here. When it's just us guys it's fair game haha... :lol:

So, Abysmal's piece is re-sawn yet again.. for another insert.. I'm sure you can all start to see the work that goes into a custom piece! A lot of work but at least it's fun work!
Abysmal-4.JPG

underdog,
Top Bottom