Underdog Log Vapes

stroh

errl enthusiast
los said:
is it half off all the pieces?
the special sale pieces will be made of ash, and will have different designs depending on what Dave is feeling, no two vapes will be exactly alike. The vapes listed in the catalog are not part of the birthday sale.

my tupelo goblet is heating up as i type, as is the unboxing video being uploaded. will be sure to post back on my initial thoughts about the vape after i give her a test drive, and will pot the link to the video. i couldn't figure out how to upload it to the Underdog youtube account, so i simply uploaded it on mine.

stroh,
Reactions: pomogirl

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
stroh said:
los said:
is it half off all the pieces?
the special sale pieces will be made of ash, and will have different designs depending on what Dave is feeling, no two vapes will be exactly alike. The vapes listed in the catalog are not part of the birthday sale.

my tupelo goblet is heating up as i type, as is the unboxing video being uploaded. will be sure to post back on my initial thoughts about the vape after i give her a test drive, and will pot the link to the video. i couldn't figure out how to upload it to the Underdog youtube account, so i simply uploaded it on mine.

Cool stroh, can you post a link here to the video once it's uploaded?

underdog,

underdog

Manufacturer
stroh said:
here is the unboxing video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwH4SqDsSS4

and here is a video of the twig being used with a water piece
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbygpYpJ_Zw

Nice videos stroh thanks! After seeing some of your awesome videos on your page I can't wait to see what you come up with for an Underdog video!

That's a cool looking water piece.. are you able to get it to work with the twig? I've never personally tried that combo with my vapes so I'll have to rely on you guys for input and feedback. Anyways hope you're enjoying the pieces and keep us posted on how things go.. :peace:

underdog,

stroh

errl enthusiast
so far my initial impressions are....

WOW this thing hits hard! like freight train hard! i cant see my mflb getting much use at home anymore :D not that it isn't a great device for what it is, but man the tupelo goblet really blows it away! i got huge clouds of vapor using a very small amount of herb, and got about 4 or 5 good hits. at first i was drawing much to slow with the technique i had learned from the launchbox, but i quickly found a faster draw is the way to attain dense vapor clouds :ko: after using both vapes (the 1/4" and 3/8"), i have found the larger core to deliver larger hits, but perhaps more testing will reveal different results.

thank you so much Dave for giving me this incredible vapor experience, i hope to see Underdog aromatherapy become a household name amongst the vaporizer market!

as for the twig and the sherlock arm, it worked to an extent, but the suction wasn't completely air tight so the draw rate wasn't up to snuff for thicker vapor, the arm hardly milked much, though i was able to blow out decent clouds. i think the 3/8" core will have an easier time with the water pieces, i just have to figure out a way to hold the tubing flush with the glass joint

stroh,

underdog

Manufacturer
stroh said:
i think the 3/8" core will have an easier time with the water pieces, i just have to figure out a way to hold the tubing flush with the glass joint

When you have a chance email me a few pictures of what you want to connect so I can see the shape of it, measurements and the like would be good too, whatever info you can provide.. and I'll see if I can mill you an adapter of some sort.

Glad your vapor experience is working out, even if not with the water piece yet.. :cool:

underdog,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
"So, Abysmal's piece is re-sawn yet again.. for another insert.. I'm sure you can all start to see the work that goes into a custom piece! A lot of work but at least it's fun work!"
I really like those woods ;).. Thank you for all the time,hard work,resources and the most essential that you insert a soul into majestic wooden body .

Abysmal Vapor,

SirElton

Just made my order for the Birthday Vape. I had no intention of buying a new vape for a while, but the price was simply too good to pass up. I'm so glad I checked back to see more pics of the cute doggywog. Otherwise, I would've missed the special sale entirely and my :) would've become a :(

Looking forward to my Underdog.

SirElton,

SirElton

I watched Stroh's unboxing vid and saw there were some extra jars you include for FC members. I was totally unaware when I placed my order. Can I still get in on that? Its no biggie, but I'm always one to make my dollar stretch as far as it can go. :cool:

SirElton,

underdog

Manufacturer
SirElton said:
I watched Stroh's unboxing vid and saw there were some extra jars you include for FC members. I was totally unaware when I placed my order. Can I still get in on that? Its no biggie, but I'm always one to make my dollar stretch as far as it can go. :cool:

Hey SirElton glad to have you join the 'pack'!

I will include all the standard FC goodies with your order, no worries.. :)

underdog,

gvape

Well I been following this vape, but had no intentions of buying one due to my current collection... guess this sale breaks me. Do I need to worry about anything for the FC extras or should I just place my order?

gvape,

SirElton

underdog said:

:) You rock. Should I send you an email?

SirElton,

los

underdog said:
SirElton said:

can i get in on this as well?

underdog

Manufacturer
No worries, everyone can get in on this.. I will make sure everyone who buys a vape gets a goodie pack!

About 5 hours left on the Birthday Vape clock before it disappears from the site... ;)

underdog,

underdog

Manufacturer
Oh and to clarify, no one has to send me an email to get the goodies or anything.. that being said if you're just feeling friendly and want to chat go ahead and send me a message anyways. :D

underdog,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Woohooo the gang is growing.

Stroh nice videos! I can't wait to hear more about what you guys think. Easily my favorite vaping experience. That being said, mine is about warm, so off to the FC chat I go!

darkrom,

darkrom

Great Scott!
turtles said:
I want to order some stems with mine, what size should I get?

What do you mean? The stem is either 1/4 or 3/8 to fit your vape. If you got the birthday special it is 1/4. If you mean how long of a stem that is 100% up to you but the 2 included ones seem perfect to me.

darkrom,

turtles

darkrom said:
turtles said:
I want to order some stems with mine, what size should I get?

What do you mean? The stem is either 1/4 or 3/8 to fit your vape. If you got the birthday special it is 1/4. If you mean how long of a stem that is 100% up to you but the 2 included ones seem perfect to me.
I wasn't sure if it was 1/4 for the heater, or for the outside mouthpiece size

turtles,
Top Bottom