Underdog Log Vapes

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Would this be a good time for me to announce our 'buy 2 get 1 free' special? :brow:
7uVS6BZ.jpg

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
To clarify, we don't actually have such a special.. but it appears you guys would indeed like it. :cool:

What a cruel joke... *shakes head* :rolleyes: I'm going to have to veto your comment sir! :nope:

Yes, buy two (regular, non-sale priced vapes, ready-made or simple customs/artist creative freedom customs) with or without kits, and get a third one (sans kit) for free. :D Now through the end of Sept.

eta note: for anyone looking at vapes on the website, we'll need to do those invoices manually- ie: not purchased through the website. So just send me a message!

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
Doesn't any vape on website say sold or sale? Underdogette send me a link of a possible deal. I am stupid enough to do this.

IE 3 Teak or one of something and two other somethings.

Yes, all the available standard vapes on the website (non Econo-Dogs) at their normal price are eligible. I just meant that there's no coupon or mechanism on the website to go through with this deal. :) So you'll need to do it manually through me-- you can't check out through the website.

We're headed out of the office for a few hours, but will be back this evening and I'll take care of your message. In the meantime, pick the three that you would want- and remember you'll be paying the full non-sale price of the two highest ones, and get the 3rd for free. :)

Hope that makes sense!

various127

Hey guys, my underdog went completely cold after a few hits. It did this last night, I used the extension cord and it worked. So I switched it back to just the wall plug. It worked again, but then went cold after 2-3 hits.

Is there anything I can do to get it running again? Last night it went cold, I got it working again. But now it's gone cold again. I've tried a couple different outlets around the house. I've had problems with my UD cooling down too fast(hasn't happened lately, but will happen off and on), not sure if that's just how the thinner models are.

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Hey guys, my underdog went completely cold after a few hits. It did this last night, I used the extension cord and it worked. So I switched it back to just the wall plug. It worked again, but then went cold after 2-3 hits.

Is there anything I can do to get it running again? Last night it went cold, I got it working again. But now it's gone cold again. I've tried a couple different outlets around the house. I've had problems with my UD cooling down too fast(hasn't happened lately, but will happen off and on), not sure if that's just how the thinner models are.

It sounds to me like the cord on your wall wart may be in the process of breaking near the plug. When you use the extension it reduces pressure on this location so could make an intermittent problem temporarily subside if that makes sense? Send Underdogette a message and she can help you with some troubleshooting steps and can also see if your wall wart is still under warranty, etc.

Could be a bad wall wart.

My thoughts as well. You should moonlight as a vape troubleshooting/repair tech. :cool:

Came right in time for a nice cabin get away!! Thanks @underdog & @underdogette for the superb customer service!!
Pn8lIkW.jpg

Love my new econo-pup :luv:

Welcome aboard sir! ;)

Are those new ss tips? @underdog

Yes that's one of the new tips without the crimp. You can adjust the formed screen position up or down the entire length. :tup:

various127

It sounds to me like the cord on your wall wart may be in the process of breaking near the plug. When you use the extension it reduces pressure on this location so could make an intermittent problem temporarily subside if that makes sense? Send Underdogette a message and she can help you with some troubleshooting steps and can also see if your wall wart is still under warranty, etc.

Yeah it was definitely the wall wart @Madcap79, I plugged it into the car and it was fine. Thanks underdog, yeah definitely. I'll see what's good!

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Yes, all the available standard vapes on the website (non Econo-Dogs) at their normal price are eligible. I just meant that there's no coupon or mechanism on the website to go through with this deal. :) So you'll need to do it manually through me-- you can't check out through the website.

We're headed out of the office for a few hours, but will be back this evening and I'll take care of your message. In the meantime, pick the three that you would want- and remember you'll be paying the full non-sale price of the two highest ones, and get the 3rd for free. :)

Hope that makes sense!

Sounds like I'm going to have to put in some extra time at the office during September :) , overtime always goes quick though when its VAS money.

And peruse some wood/designs, too many options!

BrotherJoseph

Alright dogg pound, i just got in my 18650s and they're charging as i type this. Going to use the fast tech power bank tonight with the pup.

Does anyone have favorite voltages to run their pup with? mine runs a bit hot, so the intention is to cool down a little bit.

I have a couple of pups that run pretty hot, if I get over 11.95 or so I tend to combust. If I'm not mistaken the included wall warts from UD run around 12.3 or 12.4, so that less than half a volt cool down tends to work beautifully for me.

Edit to add: the voltage can vary +/- .10 depending on material.

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Alright dogg pound, i just got in my 18650s and they're charging as i type this. Going to use the fast tech power bank tonight with the pup.

Does anyone have favorite voltages to run their pup with? mine runs a bit hot, so the intention is to cool down a little bit.

The stock wall-wart runs at about 12.2v so maybe try 12v and see how that goes and then adjust from there?

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Thanks for the quick responses @BrotherJoseph & @underdog

I can already see the need for more precise VVPS control... MY MIND'S TELLING ME NOOOOOOOO....BUT MY WALLET.....is also telling me no in this case. damn.
I like to flash-vape tiny pinches (.01) placed up high into the stem, set at level 13.5-14v on the VVPS. No combustion ...Bang/Done!!!

Top Bottom