Underdog Log Vapes

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Heya Dogs, since you guys are going thru the available vapes on the site so fast we're going to push another refresh thru later today or tomorrow.. just a heads up.

Also, a few people have asked so I'll answer here: if you're interested in the 'buy 2 get 1 free special' and have already ordered a (non-Econo-Dog) piece this month yes that piece can/will apply towards the '2' but you'll need to pay the difference of it's non-sale price.

Example: you bought a Dog a week ago on sale for $175 (reg price $205) and now want to get in on the 2-1 special? You can buy another piece at it's regular price (non sale price) and pay the $30 difference in sale vs non-sale price of your first piece and then you get the 3rd free. If this doesn't make sense Underdogette can probably explain it better.

Pour house or Poor house doesn't matter I am in it.

Lol.. I'll see you there buddy, see you there!

If your customers are advising you to add a convenience fee, you really should listen. Isn't the customer always right? :cool:

What about a simple dollar extra per unit, if you cannot bear to charge more?

Yeah we'll probably just round up a buck or two and call it good. :peace: :cool:

Last edited:

JimmyCricket

I know this has been asked before but just to clarify that I'm understanding the difference between the standard and current aircore correctly:

- Are the current Aircores different than the standard core in that they 1. heat up quicker, 2. run a tad hotter and 3. work best with the nylon stems (which are better for packing tiny loads), and 4. do not retain heat as well between draws?
-While the standard takes a little longer to heat up, runs a tad cooler, retain heat better and work well with the glass stem options as well as nylon?

Which core would be best for vaping dry and for maximum efficiency?

underdog

Manufacturer
I know this has been asked before but just to clarify that I'm understanding the difference between the standard and current aircore correctly:

- Are the current Aircores different than the standard core in that they 1. heat up quicker, 2. run a tad hotter and 3. work best with the nylon stems (which are better for packing tiny loads), and 4. do not retain heat as well between draws?
-While the standard takes a little longer to heat up, runs a tad cooler, retain heat better and work well with the glass stem options as well as nylon?

Which core would be best for vaping dry and for maximum efficiency?

Yes you've summed it up more or less perfectly. The only thing I'd really touch on would be that while the Air Core doesn't retain as much heat as the standard cores it's by such a small amount that most people can't tell the difference. There are certainly some users who can tell the difference but most can't.

I believe the Air Core is hands down the best for maximum efficiency wet or dry (I use mostly dry).

Aircore is boss for efficiency:) i only use nylon stems unless I'm calling it a lazy day from the start.

Same here. Great minds must think alike. :rockon:

NickDlow

Log Hog
Are the Nylon stems just as smooth/tastey as the glass?
I think so but I might be a bit biased. You can also put stainless tips in our Direct Draw or GonG stems and have a glass/stainless combo. :2c:

IMO there is more flavor in the glass or Ed's SS bushing that goes around the OD of the core because of the extra airflow to cool the hit. But you can very much use a glass stem or gong with an AirCore. Just pick up some core o-rings. Works every time!

underdog

Manufacturer
IMO there is more flavor in the glass or Ed's SS bushing that goes around the OD of the core because of the extra airflow to cool the hit. But you can very much use a glass stem or gong with an AirCore. Just pick up some core o-rings. Works every time!

Yeah we have the o-rings as an option now on the vape pages when you're adding them to your cart.. the option is for us to install one for you at no cost so hopefully people will take advantage of that.

RE: Ed's SS bushing - I haven't had a chance to use one, do you know what size it is? Guess I could message @Ed's TnT but I was already here anyways lol.

This is my favorite way to run things. I even have them in my custom glass.

Yeah, it's a nice combo!

ZC

tumblr_nuhqkx7kwE1qb9a09o2_540.jpg

Hi all, I'm new here. Been lurking for a while and finally decided to join the fun. My vape ownership has been tiny, I've only owned the puffit and the vaporgenie, so this and the HI are my first home vapes.

My dog arrived today, and it's incredible. More beautiful than any picture can do it justice. It runs pretty hot, I had to push my screens fairly deep to avoid combustion, but the taste and vapor production are fantastic. I might have to put a dimmer on it. but we'll see.

Between this and the HI, these logs are the best vaping experiences I've ever had. I've used silver surfers, volcanoes, and other highly acclaimed vapes and none of them beat these in beauty, ease of use, or taste.

Service was incredible as well, and they shipped it out very quickly after I ordered. Couldn't be happier.

EDIT: This was a lost dog, too, but if they hadn't been upfront about that I never would have noticed the tiniest little crack near the power port. Not a problem at all, gives it character.

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.

Hi all, I'm new here. Been lurking for a while and finally decided to join the fun. My vape ownership has been tiny, I've only owned the puffit and the vaporgenie, so this and the HI are my first home vapes.

My dog arrived today, and it's incredible. More beautiful than any picture can do it justice. It runs pretty hot, I had to push my screens fairly deep to avoid combustion, but the taste and vapor production are fantastic. I might have to put a dimmer on it. but we'll see.

Between this and the HI, these logs are the best vaping experiences I've ever had. I've used silver surfers, volcanoes, and other highly acclaimed vapes and none of them beat these in beauty, ease of use, or taste.

Service was incredible as well, and they shipped it out very quickly after I ordered. Couldn't be happier.

EDIT: This was a lost dog, too, but if they hadn't been upfront about that I never would have noticed the tiniest little crack near the power port. Not a problem at all, gives it character.
Have you tried using the extension cord to cool your dog off a bit?

Welcome to FC, btw. :wave:

ZC

Have you tried using the extension cord to cool your dog off a bit?

Welcome to FC, btw. :wave:

Thanks.

Yeah, a combination of the extension cord and putting the screen fairly deep brings the temps down to where it doesn't combust, though it's still running a tad warm. Maybe if I plug in two extensions it'll be just right. I'll do some experimenting.

Welcome @ZC. That is a very beautiful dog
Thanks! It's quite the looker!

cameronuu

So I have used my dog for three full days and wow :love:

I have only been able to use the NonG stems because I don't have a 14/18 GonG adapter so I can only speak for them but wow!!! I was combusting almost 2 grams a day before and after only a 4 day t-break (with one flowermate sesh when a friend came over) 1.5 grams of some beautiful LA Confidential has lasted me from Tuesday afternoon (first sesh) until 30 minutes ago. My dog gets me MORE medicated for LONGER than combustion ever would and I couldn't be happier. I cannot describe how much better I feel mentally and physically after quitting combustion for good :tup:

My dog is absolutely perfect and it was love at first sight. It runs quite hot and is very very warm to the touch especially on the top half. It always finds a way into my hands no matter what I am doing at my desk and after a few vapes I always end up getting lost in the grain, finding something new every time.
Even though I feel like my dog runs on the hot side, I sometimes crave going even hotter :science: I will definitely be looking into a vvps soon I wish I swooped up on of those old stock that @underdog had for cheap but oh well. My avb gets very dark but not a consistent color at all. I know this will probably not be a problem with the GonG stem because I will be vape-stir-vaping but I don't even really mind it tbh because I am saving the avb. I cannot thank @underdogette and @underdog enough for their help and wonderful products and the rest of you on FC for helping me get the perfect vape on my first go:tup::rockon:

underdog

Manufacturer
Lots of new Dog owners out there.. welcome aboard everyone! :cool:

I'm finishing up some more pieces today so hopefully we'll refresh the website again this afternoon/evening since it's running low. Patience grasshoppers... :ninja:

Glad to hear you're enjoying the new Pup there ZC.. sounds like it's running nice and hot. We set them that way these days, figure better to have too much heat than not enough, especially since it's so easy/inexpensive to add a dimmer if need be. Anywho, enjoy it and have a great weekend!

So I have used my dog for three full days and wow :love:

I have only been able to use the NonG stems because I don't have a 14/18 GonG adapter so I can only speak for them but wow!!! I was combusting almost 2 grams a day before and after only a 4 day t-break (with one flowermate sesh when a friend came over) 1.5 grams of some beautiful LA Confidential has lasted me from Tuesday afternoon (first sesh) until 30 minutes ago. My dog gets me MORE medicated for LONGER than combustion ever would and I couldn't be happier. I cannot describe how much better I feel mentally and physically after quitting combustion for good :tup:

My dog is absolutely perfect and it was love at first sight. It runs quite hot and is very very warm to the touch especially on the top half. It always finds a way into my hands no matter what I am doing at my desk and after a few vapes I always end up getting lost in the grain, finding something new every time.
Even though I feel like my dog runs on the hot side, I sometimes crave going even hotter :science: I will definitely be looking into a vvps soon I wish I swooped up on of those old stock that @underdog had for cheap but oh well. My avb gets very dark but not a consistent color at all. I know this will probably not be a problem with the GonG stem because I will be vape-stir-vaping but I don't even really mind it tbh because I am saving the avb. I cannot thank @underdogette and @underdog enough for their help and wonderful products and the rest of you on FC for helping me get the perfect vape on my first go:tup::rockon:

I like how that one came out, just a nice simple cylinder felt 'right' for that piece of Purpleheart. I can't really totally tell from your ABV but it looks like your grind is pretty coarse. You might try finer grind in your NonG and not packed totally full.. sometimes that will get you darker more consistent darkening and usually acts as a strong one-hitter. Enjoy! :cool:

cameronuu

I like how that one came out, just a nice simple cylinder felt 'right' for that piece of Purpleheart. I can't really totally tell from your ABV but it looks like your grind is pretty coarse. You might try finer grind in your NonG and not packed totally full.. sometimes that will get you darker more consistent darkening and usually acts as a strong one-hitter. Enjoy! :cool:
Love to hear about the creation of my dog!! I do probably need to grind finer even though I grind it in my sharpstone upside down (I need a SCS!!!) but I don't mind how my avb is turning out tbh. I usually put the tiniest amount in the stem (because I read that was the way to go) and it works great but my buddy came over and was packing them with 2-3x more than me and it still worked great. I actually like packing a pretty good sized one every once in a while because I can get that "am I going to be able to clear this" feeling I crave sometimes.

cameronuu

Don't get me wrong Cam, to each their own type of thing.

Got to say that last hit can sometimes be a doozy, just trying to eke the last bit and the mini cloud hits you - happy days
Will definitely try a finer grind today like you are suggesting. Once I get more meds after my last class I can't wait to see how a different strain reacts. For now though I guess I'll be programming and working my way through this avb to see if it worth vaping twice.

Top Bottom