TV Shows - General Discussion

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by the ob, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Vapor_Eyes

Vapor_Eyes The map is not the territory

I'm so excited for Twin Peaks Season 3, I can't wait!

[​IMG]

grokit, GreenHopper and Morty like this.
  2. Morty

Morty If you got a tiger ride it

[​IMG]

Oh, and I forgot to mention that Stranger Things season 2 premieres on Halloween. That show is so fucking RAD! (see what I did there w/ the 80's reference :p) If you haven't seen it, don't hate on it till you've watched it. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  3. Ricardo

Ricardo Well-Known Member

Revealing episode of Legion this week :brow:
    It's very, very good. Not unlike Twin Peaks in tone sometimes. Speaking of which, I'm not going to have time to rewatch the original....would love to see an extended "Previously On" feature....

4. grokit

grokit well-worn member

Both seasons of og twin peaks are streaming on prime no showtime required :tup:

Vapor_Eyes and Morty like this.
  5. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

Been dvr-ing Legion and saw the latest episode this morning. Lovin' this show more and more. Totally mind-bending. Their choice of music is outstanding. :tup:

Vapor_Eyes, Morty, Ricardo and 3 others like this.
  6. Buildozer

Buildozer Baked & Fried

Rick and Morty season 3 finally started!! :rockon:

Click to play YouTube Video

7. Morty

I just read AS will be showing the premiere the rest of this week & online. The rest of season 3 it said will be shown somwtime this summer. Nice post @Buildozer ! (BTW, you & @Stu should do another dual SV3 video, w/ a U claisen adapter instead of the Y :nod:)

Edit: Damnit. They already pulled the video.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    Shit Snacks and Buildozer like this.
  8. Buildozer

Buildozer Baked & Fried

Damn, that was quick! There's another version online that I saw too, it has the first 30 sec or so missing though, so I didn't link to that one..

So episode 2 and the rest or season 3, aren't coming out for another couple months or so? Was this first episode like a teaser or something?

I remember hearing a little while back that they were gonna aim for a June release date, after all the setbacks, and online personalities nagging them about all the delays... I was telling a friend of mine some weeks back that I bet they're just saying June, but I wouldn't be surprised if they released it on April Fools day.. I was actually surprised when that's exactly what happened though, since I had forgotten all about it :spliff: and hadn't seen any promo commercials or anything.

I've been wanting to.. I went over there one time not long ago w/ my S3, intending to try it again, but it managed to never happen :ko: I still wanna do it though, I just have to keep it in mind :lol:

muunch and Morty like this.
  9. Morty

Buildozer and muunch like this.
  10. Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAA

Best April Fool's ever, incredible episode

Buildozer, Morty and muunch like this.
  11. muunch

muunch zzzzz

For real. I was so baked and my buddy texted me the url and was like "rick and morty no joke. like for real"

and I was like "HAHA I'm not fucking stupid." then like a minute later I was like yknow... he might not be joking... lol.

but DAMN it was so good

Shit Snacks, Buildozer and Morty like this.
  12. Morty

Gonna get some buds, beer & pizza tonight, so I'm gonna wait till later to watch it when I'm in "the zone". :leaf: + :cheers: + Rick & Me =:popcorn: :chill: :mmmm: :puke: :zzz: :wave:

13. grokit

grokit well-worn member

Finishing up my hbo trial westworld binge holy shit. I remember liking the 1st movie way back then, but as a kid I didn't really get it. I don't remember the sequel/og series at all. I did watch the first episode in sd and it didn't really grab me but I'm glad I gave it another shot in hd. Anyways I'm on episode #9 and...
    ...confirmed to bernard that he was a droid/host and under her control :borg:!
    :rofl:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    Shit Snacks, Morty, Ricardo and 2 others like this.
  14. Morty

These violent delights have violent ends

15. Ricardo

Just gotta say I'm really liking how The Expanse is developing this season. Also, I've got a big time crush on Martian goddess Bobbie Draper :love:
    EDIT: Awesome return to form for Archer.... I think I have an even bigger crush on Lana Kane :love::love::love:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
    Morty, Shit Snacks and Vapor_Eyes like this.
  16. Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAA

Expanse has been great this season (yesssss Bobby!) and Colony also got really good in the back half of its second season too

I love Archer (clearly), but the premiere was a little, meh? Not so funny, mostly season set up I guess. Apparently I'm a man now lol

Oh also if y'all aren't watching Trial and Error yet, do yourself a favor and get into it. It's a true crime mockumentary and delightful in a Parks & Rec way. Been really enjoying Detroiters on ComedyCentral as well, super silly yet sweet and optimistic. Making History is also doing some interesting things, but still early

Vapor_Eyes and Morty like this.
  17. lookhigh

lookhigh waiting for the click

Just want to thank you guys for putting me on to the expanse.
    Yep loving it.

Morty and Shit Snacks like this.
  18. CheeseSandwich

CheeseSandwich Well-Known Member

So, I started watching Rick & Morty because of this thread. How did I not watch this show before?:doh:
    Fucking Brilliant!!!:tup:

19. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

In TV: Pot Series Bloom but Face Tough Audiences

As more states adopt medical marijuana and recreational pot laws, and the country’s new attorney general Jeff Sessions battles against these laws, the content-makers see fodder for series. Despite the political fray, TV programmers — mostly cablers and streamers — move forward with pot-themed programming for 2017 and beyond.

grokit, unsorted and Morty like this.
  20. Ricardo

Watched one last night - Patriot (Amazon pilot)... Liked it a lot...

grokit and Morty like this.
  21. Morty

"Emotionally speaking honey, Shoney's is my home". :lol: Man, at the beginning of the episode, I was like,"What!?!? They're not gonna show or at least explain how Rick escaped space prison"!?!? And then ten seconds later, got fuckin' Rick rolled. :lol: God, I love this show. Got the new Better Call Saul DVR'd for later tonight after work & the last season of The Leftovers premieres tomorrow night on HBO. Woot woot! As Morty would say,"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV".

unsorted and Ricardo like this.
  22. kuzko

kuzko Well-Known Member

Anyone watch season premiere of The Leftovers lastnite? What the heck happened at the end with the pigeons?

Morty likes this.
  23. Morty

@kuzko I'm about to watch it here shortly before work. Just got caught up on the first 2 episodes of Better Call Saul earlier this morning. You might check the IGN reviews. They usually have pretty good recaps.

Vapor_Eyes likes this.
  24. Buildozer

Buildozer Baked & Fried

Mortiest Morty :tup:

Morty likes this.
  25. Morty

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors