Discontinued Triton Oil Vaporization System

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
That wide open air flow on the dual coils looks amazing. Love the redesign that makes the coils leak proof, can't wait to pop one apart and see what's really going on!

Still have a little bit left in the video that I'll have to finish later, but very happy with what I saw.

Will be placing an order very soon.

money2

was somewhat alarming to hear that the new persei we have been hearing about may never be available because of Chinese mods being cheap . Quality is always preferable to price for this member especially when discussing health.
Hope there is enough enthusiasm for this product to turn outlook for new persei in the other direction.

Swisher121

was somewhat alarming to hear that the new persei we have been hearing about may never be available because of Chinese mods being cheap . Quality is always preferable to price for this member especially when discussing health.
Hope there is enough enthusiasm for this product to turn outlook for new persei in the other direction.
Yeah I would absolutely purchase the Persei

Swisher121,

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Triton sale is live, got mine on order already!

W9tech coupon code didn't work, but I wasn't really expecting it to with a brand new product like this.

Congrats, @THC SCIENTIFIC I know you've been working on the Triton for a long time. Glad to see some are about to head out into the wild for use!

I'm really curious to check out the new design of the dual coils, @SamuraiSam 's face was great when he took a look inside! One of a mix of confusion and happiness! Thanks Sam for all the work you've put into the industry. Your opinion is one I regard highly.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I just put my order in too! Looking forward to the quartz cup the most but the heater design is what really makes these "oil systems" so awesome.

The video covered so much I really don't have any questions and surely no doubts about how well this will take over my portable vaping sessions.

Quint

Triton sale is live, got mine on order already!

W9tech coupon code didn't work, but I wasn't really expecting it to with a brand new product like this.

Congrats, @THC SCIENTIFIC I know you've been working on the Triton for a long time. Glad to see some are about to head out into the wild for use!

I'm really curious to check out the new design of the dual coils, @SamuraiSam 's face was great when he took a look inside! One of a mix of confusion and happiness! Thanks Sam for all the work you've put into the industry. Your opinion is one I regard highly.
Just put my order in as well!

Quint,
Reactions: Roth

NuclearCouch

Not quite.

ycKs3PJqyU2rmzoLcUqvWIhz3_AZVOBjI7JajqCNfQbzHd9DjswgReSPTUYl1dji5pded8QUPZ4I4891M8-xj9QB9SYrs_GEAmGrvy1sFX85eaTxchrAjlAocmmDm_YapF38pa8ttriNMm7WpO0j1hVuKRlApXgOCxU=s0-d-e1-ft
source is trash, you can see those flimsy little metal pancake heaters (non temp controllable) with a ceramic block supporting it, in the 13mm, and 15mm versions on the right. The 10mm version on the far left uses the smallest, shittiest donut I've ever tested.

Not to mention that the atomizer (oil system? na it's too shit for that name) pictured screwed into the mod (source slim xl) has probably the WORST airflow design I have ever used... You see that small little carb hole on the side, it's useless. You can't see the actual airflow cause it's cut off in the picture, but it's all the way at the top directly under the mouthpiece, extremely far from the coil.

Really hoping the Triton will be able to pull off bucket airflow.

Last edited:
NuclearCouch,
Reactions: Danksta

Danksta

source is trash, you can see those flimsy little metal pancake heaters (non temp controllable) with a ceramic block supporting it, in the 13mm, and 15mm versions on the right. The 10mm version on the far left uses the smallest, shittiest donut I've ever tested.

Not to mention that the atomizer (oil system? na it's too shit for that name) pictured screwed into the mod (source slim xl) has probably the WORST airflow design I have ever used... You see that small little carb hole on the side, it's useless. You can't see the actual airflow cause it's cut off in the picture, but it's all the way at the top directly under the mouthpiece, extremely far from the coil.

Really hoping the Triton will be able to pull off bucket airflow.

I agree. I was not really wanting to support them. Triton looks great so far. Looking forward to some FC'rs feedback.

Danksta

I kinda think I know the answer to this...BUT...

Would we be able to get a cheaper kit that only includes the quartz? That's the only part of this system that interests me really.

I wish Sam would have given that more time. We barely saw the potential of the quartz cup.

Still really excited, just not interested in paying for atomizers I have no desire to use.

Pretty please G? :D

Danksta,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
@THC SCIENTIFIC - I watched most of the video, but did skim through a few sections of it. Are there any plans for water filtration accessories down the road? This looks amazing and I would love a bubbler that fits on top!

Yes on the Nibbler T

I kinda think I know the answer to this...BUT...

Would we be able to get a cheaper kit that only includes the quartz? That's the only part of this system that interests me really.

I wish Sam would have given that more time. We barely saw the potential of the quartz cup.

Still really excited, just not interested in paying for atomizers I have no desire to use.

Pretty please G? :D

Unfortunately we can only make one kit at this time.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom