Discontinued Triton Oil Vaporization System

Terpstar

i love terpenes
What battery/mod are people going to be using with the triton? Im tryin to get my brother set up. W9 cant give any 3rd party mod recommendations, and they dont have any battery options themselves powerful enough to power the triton. Any info would be helpful and appreciated.

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
What battery/mod are people going to be using with the triton? Im tryin to get my brother set up. W9 cant give any 3rd party mod recommendations, and they dont have any battery options themselves powerful enough to power the triton. Any info would be helpful and appreciated.

I will be using my Eleaf iPower, running Arcticfox firmware.

I don't know much about mods, but my little bit of research leads me to believe you'll want something that can run some custom firmware like Arcticfox. It gives you more control and more accurate settings.

https://www.myvaporstore.com/Eleaf-iSmoka-iPower-Temperature-Control-Mod-p/elis-is8010.htm

I'm sure there are better options, but this should hopefully get the job done.

I've been using mine to run my Herc the past couple of weeks and it seems to actually be working kind of well.

Roth,
Reactions: Terpstar

Terpstar

i love terpenes
I will be using my Eleaf iPower, running Arcticfox firmware.

I don't know much about mods, but my little bit of research leads me to believe you'll want something that can run some custom firmware like Arcticfox. It gives you more control and more accurate settings.

https://www.myvaporstore.com/Eleaf-iSmoka-iPower-Temperature-Control-Mod-p/elis-is8010.htm

I'm sure there are better options, but this should hopefully get the job done.

I've been using mine to run my Herc the past couple of weeks and it seems to actually be working kind of well.

Thanks for the feedback. $34 aint bad either. I will wait a couple more days for others feedback and if nothing, i will grab this for him. Thanks again.

Terpstar,
Reactions: Roth

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Ordered immediately upon the w9 website availability. Didn’t get shipped for 4 days. Won’t get here until Sat.

Issue was with printer, I immediately mentioned our printer went down and I was waiting for a replacement to arrive.

I do apologize for the issue but it has been shipped as soon as the printer arrived at 7pm Tuesday. Unfortunately usps was closed and it didn’t go out till the next day which was Saturday.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I am also expecting delivery on Saturday. Unfortunately I just left town so I will have to wait until Tuesday to try it out. Thanks for getting them out G!

@Terpstar I will be using a VapeDroid C3D1 mod. It holds (3) 18650's and has the DNA200 chipset. Its a tank of a mod but with these all metal wax vaporizer attachments its a great combo. I have tossed this fucker around and picked up some nics, scratches and dents and both my mod and the Sai TAF have held up well. Its like an indestructible combo which will only be made much better by the Triton.

jsnstanley

Yay!!!!

nmqfce6.jpg

jsnstanley

One of my ceramic insulators broke. Had to improvise the old fashion insulator. But this gives the center pin enough adjustment in length without shorting.
h3y4oW6.jpg

6Pf8HDi.jpg

jsnstanley,

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Are my pics not showing? I see them here on my end.

It's an issue with imgur and FC. If people quote your pic, they can they see it. There's also some fix/patch you can put on for Chrome/Firefox, but not sure where the link is for that right now. But the easiest way is to probably move to another pic hosting services .

Quint

just got mine, unfortunately my dual sic coils ceramic inside is badly cracked. Otherwise build quality is spectacular. I’m recovering from a not so fun medical procedure I had earlier but I’ll post my thoughts soon.

Quint,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
just got mine, unfortunately my dual sic coils ceramic inside is badly cracked. Otherwise build quality is spectacular. I’m recovering from a not so fun medical procedure I had earlier but I’ll post my thoughts soon.

I do apologize please submit a ticket and we will get one out ASAP.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
@THC SCIENTIFIC what TCR value do you recommend for the 1701's? I know it won't be exact, but what ever works the best for now.

Unfortunately I don’t have these numbers, it would be better to search on our Omicron thread or Persei for anyone running the 1701’s in the Kiss Ac for them.

I’ll try to see if I can get them.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Thank you @THC SCIENTIFIC for the free triton! I'm in love with this thing so far, it's like the 8 and the kiss ac had a baby.

Woo the quartz 1701 is fucking tasty. Accidentally just did .5 grams in it because I kept wanting to taste my terp sauce. I did 2 hits out of the ceramic dual coil with another terp sauce I had, extremely good.

I'm too high to try the other coils. I took some pictures too, but too high. Besides @NuclearCouch had some great pics in his album. I'm going to eat ice cream and watch youtube now.

Top Bottom