Discontinued Triton Oil Vaporization System

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Awesome. Thanks for clarifying it. I'm down. When will they be available?

I’m thinking late next week, because I want to have my biggest critic open one up and use it sight unseen live on YouTube before we begin selling it.

I am going to put my reputation on the line on this one.

Last edited:

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
I am not sure which is more exciting, arrival of the Triton, or the opportunity to see your biggest critic use it........ You can have my money now.

please link the video when its up and running. I'd like to see that.

What is the housing and mouthpiece made out of? Possibilities of Nibblers or domes? A clean way to connect to a standard water pipe?

Well since I am the critic who's lucky enough to get my hands on the Triton at long last, I would like to cordially invite you all to the Triton unveiling this Friday, June 22nd. G has invited me to examine his newest vaporizer gear with a critial eye, so I'll get to learn all about the device and ask its creator any questions I can imagine - and with your help any other good discussion topics will be covered as well. I'll be getting as in-depth as possible with a critical examination of all the parts that make the Triton tick. I've skimmed over this thread and will be seeking to answer questions raised so far, and I'd like to open this up for any new questions that you, the FC oil vaporization community, would like me to ask, too. I can tell you that the Nibbler is at the top of my wish list, so thanks for asking about that already @invertedisdead .

We would like to livestream this event to share as it unfolds;

But that brings up another question; what would the best time be? I'll be in Vegas that morning and we could kick things off at noon, or we could hold off for a few hours and unveil the Triton in the afternoon. What say you, FC?

Last edited:

tharealmclovin

Hell yeah Sam. I can't wait to hear what your thoughts are. I think we have been on the same page for everything w9 related.

I won't be able to catch live, but want to see the entire stream. Please make it accessible for us Busy tokers.

Well since I am the critic who's lucky enough to get my hands on the Triton at long last, I would like to cordially invite you all to the Triton unveiling this Friday, June 22nd. G has invited me to examine his newest vaporizer gear with a critial eye, so I'll get to learn all about the device and ask its creator any questions I can imagine - and with your help any other good discussion topics will be covered as well. I'll be getting as in-depth as possible with a critical examination of all the parts that make the Triton tick. I've skimmed over this thread and will be seeking to answer questions raised so far, and I'd like to open this up for any new questions that you, the FC oil vaporization community, would like me to ask, too. I can tell you that the Nibbler is at the top of my wish list, so thanks for asking about that already @invertedisdead .

But that brings up another question; what would the best time be? I'll be in Vegas that morning and we could kick things off at noon, or we could hold off for a few hours and unveil the Triton in the afternoon. What say you, FC?

Roth

Pining for the Mountains

I guess I'd like to know the main advantages of the Triton vs the AC. The buckets and mesh are obviously new, but how would the performance of a dual quartz coil in the Triton differ from a dual quartz coil in the AC?

How is the Triton designed so that it is truly "leak free"?

Regarding the livestream time, I don't personally have a preference. Just please make sure it's viewable at a later date since I likely wouldn't be able to watch the live stream no matter what time it was.

Thanks, and excited to see what it can do!

Last edited:

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Other questions:

What makes the quartz bucket coil different than the Quartz Quest?

Maximum recommend load size when using the Ti mesh in one of the buckets?

Is the Ti mesh the same as what the Herc uses, just no center hole cut out?

How much will replacement coils and buckets cost?

Recommended wattage for the different coils?

What TCR value should be used with the 1701's?

Last edited:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I'm curious what time it's at too, also where? Might be able to watch depending on work.

StormyPinkness,
Top Bottom