• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Transformer Tubes (Formerly Steele Concept)

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Santa Special!

Ho Ho Ho! The ol' Christmas spirit is starting to hit hard here in New England. The weather is cloudy and cold. The Christmas lights are a shinin' and something special is in the air... Over here at Steele Concept we are pushing hard to get brand recognition out and people talking. People who get the unit tend to love her and we want to get more units out into more homes where they can be loved.

The elves have been hard at work machining and assembling the units and we sure would like to have every good boy and girl to experience the unit. I was thinking what would be a fair way to do this and I realized a lot of people are hesitant to pull the trigger on the unit due to the price point. Advertising cost a shitload of money and a lot of times word of mouth is where it's really at.

So I noticed my YouTube channel is pretty bare. Here's the Ho Ho Ho deal, I'll provide a discount code for the Steele Concept so FC users can purchase for just $199.99 shipped.

Whats the catch? Just make an honest YouTube review of the Steele Concept. Your face doesn't need to be in it and I don't care if it's 30 seconds or 5 minutes long, just a simple honest review will do 'er. This offer will last until the new year January 1st, so in the words of a grimy-ass salesman... Act now!

images

(Santa pictured with legal herbal blend and water pipe :) )

Santa Special!
Here's the Ho Ho Ho deal, I'll provide a discount code for the Steele Concept so FC users can purchase for just $199.99 shipped.

images

(Santa pictured with legal herbal blend and water pipe :) )

:clap: I was just thinking if you could get the price around $189.99 that I might dive in. $199.99 is pretty close.

Is that a Steele Concept Santa is rockin'?

kingofnull,

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
:clap: I was just thinking if you could get the price around $189.99 that I might dive in. $199.99 is pretty close.

Is that a Steele Concept Santa is rockin'?

Glad to hear. The key thing is $199.99 with free shipping. Unfortunately shipping ain't free... That's why everything is advertised with shipping included, I hate buying things online and paying for a lot of shipping. That sucks so I'm willing to eat the shipping cost.

Ho Ho Ho!

Glad to hear. The key thing is $199.99 with free shipping. Unfortunately shipping ain't free... That's why everything is advertised with shipping included, I hate buying things online and paying for a lot of shipping. That sucks so I'm willing to eat the shipping cost.

Ho Ho Ho!

Free shipping is indeed a boon, so good on you sir!

Any chance you're going to extend that same free shipping to your Canadian neighbours to the North?

kingofnull,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Dammit, I was content watching this thread, and giving myself the price excuse for not adding a Steele Concept to my collection...
You're making it hard for me to not pick one of these up :argh:

How much would shipping to Australia be?

Eh, fuck it I may discriminate against Canada ;)... But Santa doesn't! Free shipping to Canada as well, Ho Ho Ho!

:cheers: That's a quality Canadian microbrew in that mug so drink up!

Dammit, I was content watching this thread, and giving myself the price excuse for not adding a Steele Concept to my collection...

Aye that's exactly where I'm at right now too :S

kingofnull,

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer

How much would shipping to Australia be?

I'm just about to head to the post office to ship out a SC domestically. I'll ask my man at the post office how much 3 lbs to Austraila would be.

Kingofnull +1 for sippin Canadian microbrews. Fuck that mass produced bullsheeet.

Regarding the purchase, just think of it as the last water pipe you'll have to buy... Unless of course you have that sick vape/glass disease a lot of guys on here get where it's vape after vape and pipe after pipe that they have to have ;)

I've been trying hard to hold off on a Pax purchase but I may cave soon... After reading some stuff I may wait until the second revision but I'm an electronics nerd and the Pax is so beautiful :)

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Frederick - $27 and change to ship to AUS. Shipping takes one week. The post office worker said shipping to AUS is notoriously expensive and even a magazine costs like $20.

In other news today I should receive a unit that has been GOLD PLATED. We will see what she looks like, maybe I'll post some pics later.

Frederick - $27 and change to ship to AUS. Shipping takes one week. The post office worker said shipping to AUS is notoriously expensive and even a magazine costs like $20.

In other news today I should receive a unit that has been GOLD PLATED. We will see what she looks like, maybe I'll post some pics later.

o0 what's the retail on a gold plated piece? Pics PUH-lease.

kingofnull,

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
o0 what's the retail on a gold plated piece? Pics PUH-lease.

I should recieve the unit later today and as of yet they are not for retail sale. We got a gold plating friend that hooks up the price, but I'll tell ya gold plating ain't cheap! I'm very excited to see this unit as well.

I'll post pics later, promise :mmmm:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Lol, you ain't ballin till you vapin outta gold!
Fuck yeah :rockon: I lOVE the tone of this thread and the manufacturer . . . I know the "gold guys" from my days in the car biz, especially at Lexus, they can put gold on a lot of things but durability of the finish can be an issue. An excellent idea and area of study I think, thanks Steele :tup:

United we ball :D

images

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
I don't know and I'm not sure if it is coming tonight :( It's 7 EST here and I haven't seen the UPS guy, sometimes he comes late around the holidays, if not I'd expect to have it tomorrow hopefully.

Steele Concept,

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
:clap: hopefully that will drive some sales

It's all about brand recognition and word of mouth. Things like this certainly help get the words out. It doesn't matter how good a product is if people haven't heard of it :2c: One could have the best product in the world and it might not do so well if people haven't heard of it. Good examples include the Raydiator pipe by Mori Designs, The movie Equilibrium, the PSX videogame Einhander etc.

that is pimp fuckin ass!

forget the steel...the gold is where it's at! market those things!

Yeah I mean, I don't have the money for a gold bong, but I'm sure there's a lot of weed smoking ballers out there who do and would happily drop the dough. And that's beside the point that it's an indestructable bong :lol:

Too bad you didn't get that in the mag spread :(

Top Bottom