• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Titan vaporizer

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
I dont understand how you guys are interested in these china rip offs of an already faulty vape? Not sure about yall but I value my health and I see nothing good coming from a "rip-off" of a product that has melting pastic and off gassing, and/or other various issues....I highly doubt these knock off companies "got it right" either. Id say save your health and money for bigger/better things but to each his own.

true, i thought this is a pinnacle pro counterfeit at first, too. now, i'm not so sure anymore. at least it has a usb plug + the heating element/herb chamber is not the same (looks more like a davinci), if you look inside! also the 5 click thing is more like an e cig, isn't it?

and cheap is the right word, you gave yourself the answer already... not everybody has hundrets of dollars to spend.

personally, i want this for my blog only. also someone has to play the guinea pig, before some other poor fellas got tricked. i know the risk

Last edited:

Doesitgetmehigh

Unapproved commercial account.
I love the Titan!!! I set out to find an alternative to the Pax to prove to a friend that he's full of shit spending over $250 on a Vape and I succeeded. It's small, easy to use, and charges by USB. For price and quality...I haven't found anything better.

Doesitgetmehigh,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
I love the Titan!!! I set out to find an alternative to the Pax to prove to a friend that he's full of shit spending over $250 on a Vape and I succeeded. It's small, easy to use, and charges by USB. For price and quality...I haven't found anything better.

so let me know how you got rid of the terrible plastic smell... since you're a new user here, nobody will believe you, unless you can answer my question. we are three people here, who all reported the same about these vapes, so far

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/wulf-mods-tundra-portable-vaporizer.13945

mrweed,

VapeVoice

I can't speak for that guy, but I've been here quite a while. I did three dry burns on high. Noticed a faint odor during the first burn, but never any off gassing. Packed the bowl about 3/4 full. Hit it on all 3 settings and have to say the flavor was on par with my Pax. I haven't opened yet so I can not speak on the air path or materials used yet. I will re-post once I have done this. I have to say though, this thing hits like a champ. China does produce a bunch of shite, but they also do hit home runs from time to time. Here's too hoping this is one of those times.

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
well, i have and it's so strong i don't dare to put anything in, but look at the other thread i have reported it there :/ have taken out the silicone ring now and will see if that's the source

looking forward to see your pics though, but i expect the worst

rrallye

Talked with the manufacturer, or claiming to be about the smell
"plactic smell will decrease after about 1 weeks use,it comes from plastic when heating,and we make an other long silicone mouthpiece to fix the hot mouth piece"

Also looks like Titan-2 is near

DabDillinger
"It's okay but the problems with titan 1 will be fixed in titan 2 and digital display. Slight larger for around $12 more than this. I would just wait it comes out in June. Would have had these already I just found flaws that could of been fixed easily"

m1mmim2g0mqj.jpg

Last edited:
rrallye,

chimpybits

I have been searching for a cheaper "every mans" vape to recommend to all the people I have turned on to vaping, but can't get them to spend the cash on a more expensive vaporizer. I have every intention of taking this thing apart and carefully inspecting it to make sure it doesn't have anything that looks like it would be detrimental to my or anyone else's health. I have recommended the launch box in the past and most people I know didn't enjoy it. They are all heavy smokers and the MFLB just didn't satisfy them. Most want something that can be charged vs something that uses butane so the Hammer is out. Most want something that can be carried and used discreetly, so there goes the lotus. Not sure why anyone else is doing it but, this is why I am.
This. I don't try to turn peeps onto vaping, but those that ask are looking for something along these lines - cheap, easy, effective/powerful, portable. It's a tall order imo to expect comparable ease, portability, and cost of smoking from a pipe in a vape. A friend recently p/u the Hammer at a cheap 420 price. Time will tell ...

I think there may be a number of factors keeping the price down - budget not always being the key one. Some don't want to spend $ on paraphernalia (admitting regular use), some want something cheap as they are really just testing the vape experience.

The Solo is the go-to recommendation for many. It would be nice to have such a solid recommendation for a cheaper price point, but at this point no one vape stands out.

chimpybits,
Reactions: VapeVoice

rekrab

i dont know if its because im canadian but those guys are fucking hilarious even if they dont know much haha

Doesitgetmehigh

Unapproved commercial account.
Not only are you posting as an unregistered commercial account, but you clearly haven't read our rules; specifically the "Be Nice" rule. Warning point issued.
so let me know how you got rid of the terrible plastic smell... since you're a new user here, nobody will believe you, unless you can answer my question. we are three people here, who all reported the same about these vapes, so far

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/wulf-mods-tundra-portable-vaporizer.13945
Wow Mr. Weed, you did not come off as the the stereotypical, pretentious, asshole stoner at all with your response. I didn't know I had to gain credibility by spending hours writing on vaporizer blogs in order for you and your 'fuckcombustion crew' to take what I have to say seriously. Aside from that, although you're probably not even going to read this or if you do read it, you already stated you wouldn't believe me but I feel compelled to share my knowledge, even if I am not the connoisseur as you seem to be from reading everyone's blogs.

I have spent the past few months trying every portable vaporizer I could get my hands on just to prove to my Pax obsessed friend that there must be something out there just as good as a Pax, without having to spend more than $100. That's when I came across the Titan-I. I have not had any issues with plastic taste, smell or any side effects other than a nice smooth hit, an easy to clean piece and the ability to conveniently use a usb charger.

As far as all these different people branding the Titan (which I was considering doing), they are probably not getting it from the original manufacturer. As far as the guy talking about the Yocan (the video link you sent me), it is the same vaporizer as the Apex. When the Brooklyn guy is talking about how nice he thought the box was...I have that same box, and although it doesn't say designed in Brooklyn...my box says designed by the company in China that actually makes it.

That leads me to another topic. ALL OF THESE VAPORIZERS ARE MADE IN CHINA, with the exception of a few coming out of Canada, so stop bitching about the quality of Chinese products and start finding the right places to order from. If you look at a Pax box it says, designed in San Francisco, Made in China. The guy in Brooklyn said the same thing, 'designed in Brooklyn,' he seemed to leave out where it was actually manufactured. I have had more than twenty people try the Pax and then try the Titan and they all thought the Titan was the better option. So, if you'd like to try a real Titan-I, I am selling them for $100. No re-branding, no bullshit....just a great, affordable vape that is smaller than an electric razor.

Oh, and everything that these guys in the video were so excited about (i.e. the plastic mouth tips, the cleaning brush, the usb charger...), I was excited about the same thing for a lot less $. Don't believe me though, I'm new and don't know what I'm talking about.

ryan8

Nano / Hammer / LSV / O-Phos / D020
It's not so much that you're new, but that you're new AND your two posts so far have all been raving about a product you're selling. I'm sure you feel "compelled to share [your] knowledge", but everything you've written has just been claims with no substance.

For someone trying to sell the thing here, you sure started off on the wrong foot by being all angry and defensive, AND mocking the "fuckcombustion crew".

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
Between this for around 50 bucks and the Flowermate for around the same I am pretty confused, both seem nice, both are pretty new and seem very powerful for the price.

Looking forward to seeing the internals on this one also haha...

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
It's not so much that you're new, but that you're new AND your two posts so far have all been raving about a product you're selling. I'm sure you feel "compelled to share [your] knowledge", but everything you've written has just been claims with no substance.

For someone trying to sell the thing here, you sure started off on the wrong foot by being all angry and defensive, AND mocking the "fuckcombustion crew".
There are also very explicit FC forum rules governing/prohibiting the solicitation of sales on a thread without first obtaining FC authorization to do so. That and bad manners = strike two!

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
Between this for around 50 bucks and the Flowermate for around the same I am pretty confused, both seem nice, both are pretty new and seem very powerful for the price.

Looking forward to seeing the internals on this one also haha...

it's not :/
i can now confrm that the plastic smell comes from within the unit and not from the silicone o-ring, since i've taken it out for further tests.
however, if you soak it in water there is one source of stink less.

i would strongly advice not to buy it! it has potential, but the titan-1 is made of the cheapest material and therefore it might be dangerous for your health and you can actually taste that. yumyum

and thanks for ryan8, that sums it up very much
@Doesitgetmehigh if your first one had no smell at all, you should definitely open a second one, before you think about selling these! This is not something I came up with

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
rrallye, may i ask who is the manufacturer you've been talking, too?
i would like to talk to them, as well.

the titan has no information included where this thing comes from and who produces it.
therefore you will also have no warranty, of course. i think, they claim they have 1 year, though :/
pretty sure nobody will honour it...
all that doesn't make it more trustful

mrweed,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
sorry, will send it back to the shop who gave it to me, so they can see what I'm talking about
but you don't want it anyway^^ not worth the shipping costs you would have to cover from germany to ..., while you can get it on aliexpress for 40$ incl. shipping!

Last edited:
mrweed,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
it's not :/
i can now confrm that the plastic smell comes from within the unit and not from the silicone o-ring, since i've taken it out for further tests.
however, if you soak it in water there is one source of stink less.

i would strongly advice not to buy it! it has potential, but the titan-1 is made of the cheapest material and therefore it might be dangerous for your health and you can actually taste that. yumyum

and thanks for ryan8, that sums it up very much
@Doesitgetmehigh if your first one had no smell at all, you should definitely open a second one, before you think about selling these! This is not something I came up with

I I saw VapeVoice post but must have not read yours correctly, might be that its a really cheap unit and multiple ones taste different due to many different parts manufacturers. Shady....

HillaryClinton,
Reactions: mrweed

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
honestly, i've tried it for the first time yesterday (had two other units to play with) with herbs in and it's not just tasting terrible (it still has that plastic smell and taste), but it also was ultra hot on the green setting, already! nearly burned my lips.
did you guys experience the same?!
the pnp, has the watertool adapter at least.

really i've tried to find something positive about it, except for the price, but really can't find anything.

mrweed,

VapeVoice

Been really busy lately so haven't had a chance to rip her open yet. Have used it a handful more times and I don't have anymore plastic taste at all. My heat settings seem to be working properly. The mouthpiece does get hot, but not hot enough that I burn my lips when I use the mouthpiece rubber cover. Looks like it may be luck of the draw, so I don't think I will be recommending to anyone just yet. If anyone else has experiences please share them.

VapeVoice,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
yes, i have not used the silicone mouthpiece and i might have sucked too hard on it :D
will run a couple of further tests, until i will release my review sometime later this week

jambandphan03

in flavor country
even though mine has the Force name branded on it, I am going to consider it a Titan... I found a couple of inches of silicon tubing connect it to glass and make a decent extension from the mp being so hot. I used a tiny bit of coconut oil on the silicone gasket at the top of the oven, and it seems to have cut back on that taste quite a bit, just wiped it on wit a q tip then wiped it clean with a dry q tip, avoiding the oven. I also stuck a SS screen in the oven to help keep stuff from blocking up the air holes in the bottom. I would not consider this a medical device, based on materials being sketchy, but it works about as good as my pax or Tvape did.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: mrweed
Top Bottom