• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Titan vaporizer

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I just saw a vaporizer called the Titan on Alibaba, I don't want to post the link since I don't know anything about it....

It seems a little bit better than the dry herb ey-cigs that they sold everywhere, and it doesn't seems to me tthat it's a counterfeit of another vape (or idk it).

It seems to be a conduction vape with a oven ala pax with a vaporblunt style design, there is 3 different t) settings: 160°C, 190°C,and 225°C if I remenber correctly....

Somebody had already test it, or do you have more infos about it?

I don't expect to get it, I'm curious

tepictoton

Hehe it says : 'freeze dried herb'
Now does that mean it freeze dries your herb because that would be fantastic lol

tepictoton,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I have read people comparing it to a vaporblunt Pinnacle or Pinnacle Pro, beyond that I know nothing.

:peace::rockon:

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
i think they've just put one of their fake pinnacle pros into a slightly different shell. except for the usb charger, it looks very similar to the pro. i think this might be like the sonic is to the davinci. same technique, cheaper material :/

edit: there is a czech review on youtube... maybe someone understands czech?!

Last edited:
mrweed,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I don't understand czech....

But I asked to a seller to send me 1 unit for free for testing, he answer me yes but you pay shipping cost!

So I'm awaiting 1 unit for 24 usd, I don't expect a lot of this unit, but fuckin curiosity and VAS I want to try all of them (I'm awaiting a Hammer, my upgraded FW2.1, the Inh05 and this cheap vape..... I'm thinking vaporisation makes me crazy.....I never was a so compulsive buyer, what is happenning to me.......?!??)

Edward Hyde

for the price looks really apealing its worth up to 40 Euro IMO(at least for that much i would purchase it if its working like the pinnacle indeed...

Edward Hyde,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
have one incomming, too. will compare it with the pinnacle pro, directly. either this is a price breaker or a dangerous piece of shit.

mrweed,
Reactions: Vape Dr.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
This guy only makes explanatory videos for products he is selling.
He doesn't give any opinions in his vids because of that.
He has an e-cig e-shop and added this Titan 1 vape so he made a vid for it too.

So here, I've translated it for you.
Sorry if the English is bad, I haven't put a lot of effort into it, I just quickly translated it.
It's not translated exacty, just the important stuff in my own words.

Hello, welcome to a video, where I want to indruduce a device, that is not exactly an e-cig, but a titan1 herb vaporizer.
It's used for vaping herbs.
First, please be forgiving, as I'm not into herbs, but anyway, we're going to try to look and make a simple tutorial.
There are two colors available, both shown here.
This is wine red color. The vape is in this nice box.
Next, there is an USB charger cable, a cleaning brush, silicone mouthpiece caps and these mesh screens which go inside the vape.
There is also a manual.
Let's also see the black version.
It has a rubber enclosure finish.
The vape dimensions are 138,2 x 25,4 x 23,7 milimeters.
The vape weights 81,6 grams.
So, let's desribe the functions. It's really simple.
When we want to prepare the bowl, we need to take off the mouthpiece with this kind of motion.
It's a little hard, but not impossible.
This is chamber where you put your herbs.
Then you put the mouthpiece back and take the next step.
When this is already opened, we can look at how it's cleaned *brushes the chamber*
There is this screwable metal ring which holds the mesh screen. You should clean this after several uses or replace them.
Let's see the function, I've loaded half of cigarette into this red one. You can use real tobacco in it.
You turn it on with 5 clicks.
Now the button glows red, that means the vape is heating up.
Talking about the temp, this device has 3 levels of temperature you can set.
These levels are indicated with this LED.
In basic mode, you see red LED, which is about 180°C.
The button turned green, this means the vape hit the desired temperature.
When you hold down the button for few secs, you get green LED, which is 195°C.
The last level is blue LED, that is 215°C.
With this control you can vape different kinds of herbs.
You turn the vape off with 5 clicks again.
There is 2200mAh Li-Ion battery.
You charge it with USB adapter.
The power button glows red when charging and green when fully charged.
This is enough about the constructuion, let's see how it vapes.
One last thing, when the battery is low, the temp LED flashes red several times.
When the battery is near dead, the vape turn off itself.
These small holes on the top are air intake holes.
*takes a hit*
Sorry I'm doing it wrong, I don't really like herbal tobacco and I'm not used to this.
It's good to give it a little time between hits to let it heat up.
Sorry I can't demostrate well as I don't like tobacco...

My opinion after seeing the vid:
The outside looks like a pinnacle and the herb chamber looks similar to vapir vapes (no2, oxygen). It has 3 temps and only one big button to do everything, I've counted about 55 seconds heat-up to the 1st level. It's a conduction vape with small thermal mass. It's charging is probably not passthough. There are 2 power button light modes, one for charging one for heating. Also he doesn't mention any passthrough features.

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Have you seen there is the Titan 2 now, I asked for the main differences with the previous version but I havan't got any answer yet....

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
based on the video above, i would say it's smaller than a pinnacle pro

btw. i really enjoy the ass/thong logo... makes me giggle :D

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I received mine today and done 3 bowls through it, the first was only abv cause there is bad rubber taste and odor, after that I done a full bowl (0.2-0.3) of flower at medium setting (380°f), taste was similar to my Fake Pax and not so far of my Xp taste and clouds are great. My third bowl was flower at max setting (420°f), great clouds but bad and harsh taste.
It charges with usb (the same kind of the Xp), I can't speak about batterry but after 3 bowls of 10mn each (autoshutoff) there is still juice I think.

Load and unload is easy and it's very small. It's definitly a conduction style vape (more you wait between hits more vapor you get) and the body is made of plastic, there is some sort of silicon joint between the body and the oven.

Be sure it's really not a high quality vape but it vaporizes without any combustion (abv looks like pax abv evenly brown) and I'm a little bit surprised how it works well (if taste is not a problem hum...hum...), I never tried the PN but I heard that they are similar...

Just a little bit worry about components, it will be not my portable daily driver!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
After several bowls I can say there is always a fuckin rubber taste, perhaps it needs more uses to disappear but it makes me worry...

Except the bad taste it is efficient (as my fake pax), I prefer the medium setting to keep a little bit of taste, abv comes out blond and after 4 or 5 sessions it don't need to be charged (so after at least 40mn of continuous use)

I tell you more after, I haven't got lot of time now...

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
After several bowls I can say there is always a fuckin rubber taste, perhaps it needs more uses to disappear but it makes me worry...

Except the bad taste it is efficient (as my fake pax), I prefer the medium setting to keep a little bit of taste, abv comes out blond and after 4 or 5 sessions it don't need to be charged (so after at least 40mn of continuous use)

I tell you more after, I haven't got lot of time now...
I think you got the original china robot fart smell.. It's on a friends mechanical mod.. on a fake mflb and my chinese blender which smells like tire after 10 mins of work... It is funny how identical the smell of those units is.. It might be some kind of special sauce they want us to inhale off their products :D

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
ppn have you tried to burn it off first? I always keep all vaporizers heating on the max level for 15-30min. This is something I've learned from the Vapir One. Most companys forget to tell you about this issue, though. If it remains, I better wouldn't use it, at all.

@1_gr8_underdog it is one of these. you can simply let them print your logo on it! I've seen one from another company, too.

rrallye

Can you please give a link to the seller? 24$ is a great price... after long talks with Alibaba's suppllires, couldnt get it for less then 40$

Last edited:
rrallye,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
In fact they told me they offer me a free unit if I payed shipping (they thought that I would to buy more perhaps...) but they told me before the price for 1 unit shipped was 84usd, I think for 40usd you got a good deal too.
I done a sort of burn off before my first load, but it seems the rubber taste is disappearing, battery life is nice (at least 5x10mn sessions) and it vaporizes but taste is the worst of my portables (not bad but you don't taste your flowers) but I have an issue with the 5 clics on/off multifunctions button, it's not enough sensitive and you need to clic like a crazy to turn your unit on or off, it's a pia and I'm afraid to kill the button with this kind of treatment.

It's very stealth in term of size but the 2 big leds are not stealth at all.

The temp light choice is strange (cold=red, medium=green, hot=blue), it takes 3 hours to be fully charged

PPN,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
mine must be here the next few days. will post a pnp comparison anytime soon after I've recieved it

mrweed,

VapeVoice

Mine should arrive tomorrow. I will fill you in with my opinion on it as soon as possible. Til then, I came across this video.

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
me too, but he's only talking bullshit, i think and wants you to spend 200$ on one of these.... :/ he's the shop owner and these are his titans with another logo

Last edited:

VapeVoice

Ya I saw that. He is crazy. Got mine from China and will let you all know what I think once it arrives.

VapeVoice,

llamaman001

I dont understand how you guys are interested in these china rip offs of an already faulty vape? Not sure about yall but I value my health and I see nothing good coming from a "rip-off" of a product that has melting pastic and off gassing, and/or other various issues....I highly doubt these knock off companies "got it right" either. Id say save your health and money for bigger/better things but to each his own.

VapeVoice

I have been searching for a cheaper "every mans" vape to recommend to all the people I have turned on to vaping, but can't get them to spend the cash on a more expensive vaporizer. I have every intention of taking this thing apart and carefully inspecting it to make sure it doesn't have anything that looks like it would be detrimental to my or anyone else's health. I have recommended the launch box in the past and most people I know didn't enjoy it. They are all heavy smokers and the MFLB just didn't satisfy them. Most want something that can be charged vs something that uses butane so the Hammer is out. Most want something that can be carried and used discreetly, so there goes the lotus. Not sure why anyone else is doing it but, this is why I am.

Top Bottom