TinyMight / TM 2

TommyDee

Vaporitor
What would I need to connect my magic flight orbiter with the tinymight?

Who is it that makes flexible adapters? One of our own. That should be a straigh forward adapter; 15mm glass tube OD to what is it, 19mm taper?
I had the same though for my Orbiter. I can make that adapter from wood.

@VGOODIEZ - I understand your position. However, your participation can really help us to understand availability and support channels that are allowed to be publicly released. I visit here every day. I visit retailers at xmas. <<== that is a snark but not far from the mark.

Last edited:
TommyDee,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Well, that was a lengthy derail....

Let's please end this back and forth about logos, shall we? Feel free to take it up via PM if you must.

@VGOODIEZ I would ask that you revisit the rules we put into place for retailers to ensure you color between those lines.

Everyone else, please try to stay on topic so I don't have to delete posts or move them to new threads. I hate doing that. :disgust:

Thank you.

:peace:

Lozo

Mine arrived today..... initial impressions are that it's a solid performing, easy to use, small power house yielding smooth and dense vapour. This thing is tiny, very happy with the size and to my eye looks lovely too, all very nicely made. Few threads in the battery chamber needed cleaning as I had a few sharp edges but otherwise perfect.

In use zero learning curve, the power up and down is achieved by three quick presses of the button. Initially I pressed the button too slow, it's really a quick succession of presses to activate the TM.

Started at level 6 and stayed there as happy with level of extraction but will play round the other levels soon.

Just used the short stem with the cooling unit which to me looks well-made and not just a bunch of nuts and bolts, it looks purposeful and well-thought-out. I've an Apollo and to me that cooling unit looks more industrial though both perform very well.

I ended up with a bit of AVB stuck on the mesh of the heater chamber, might have been a case of overloading, and not holding the TM vertical when extracting the tube; a quick brush out and blow cleared that easily enough. However the whole heating chamber bar the element itself can be removed with a few turns of the locking cap, revealing the spiral element below, super easy to clean. Turning the locking ring too tight might expand the o-ring making tune insertion more difficult / tighter, this might be of benefit to some if there's any variation in glass OD; don't put too much pressure though as you might damage something.

The glass tube sits in the body deeper than I expected at around 30mm and is snug against the o-ring seal, I found it needed a little twist to insert. I've since loosened the heating chamber lock ring and that's made the tube insertion easier for me.

Amazing vape and one I'm going to enjoy bonding with.

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
have been quite some minutes, but finally it arrived 30min ago :D

Build and haptics seem to be great what I can say after the first minutes. Did two bowls, first on demand, second in session mode. Both are performing great, like the vibration to indicate temperature is reached in on demand.
Second bowl I filled with my usual weed hash mixture and started session at 6. Cycled to 10 with steering twice and got fantastic results. Taste, efficiency, haptics, the look, all is really top notch.

Some cons are only the lack of an accurate power status of the cell. May be a personal thing, but I like to have allways an eye on this with my portables meanwhile.
And the cooling unit looks like quite some work to clean, but as it is not mandatory for this great vape, stem and cooling unit mods will drop in for sure.

LongDraw

mine will be delivered by eob today. order was #57.

i was supposed to get it on the 26th, but mine had a hopld up at dhl customs. manufacturer took care of it and when i eamiled him he reaponded quickly to let me know no issues now and would be moving along.

thankfully ended up taking tomorrow off so tonight will be a great chill night .

awesome reading some recent posts with others feedback.

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Been #47, from 27.11.2019. But comparing order numbers and order dates here in the thread and a short conversation with the manufacturer cause I ordered via the international site first, there seem to bee two queues. One for international and one for EU orders, so these order numbers may not say that much.

MonkeyTime

So, I'm writing this while working on my 4th load with mine.

First was short stem with the extra domed screen moved down to the end of the glass, small load. Ran at 6 the whole time and it was a nice introductory time. Great flavor, but over so fast.

Second and third were both short stem, cooling unit pushed down to maybe 3/8" or 10mm left for the bowl. I'll call them medium loads, all spooned in, only tamped to clean it up, there was no compression. Both of these were all over the board for temps and draw speeds just playing.

The fourth load is what we're on right now. I switched to a long stem and pushed the CU back yea far.....

20191230-125129.jpg

I started at 7.5, the vapor was tolerable, but the flavor was meh, so we've dropped down to 6.5. With this deep of a load, stirring has been necessary so far. I'm thinking maybe at 7 with a very slow draw you could work with out a stir, but I haven't found that combo yet. What was left of the flavor after trying 7.5 was nice while it lasted. That's .175g of fine grind from a BCG.

A few general thoughts.....

Fit and finish are as nice as everyone has said. Mine arrived very dry so she got a quick wipe down with oil, I'll continue with that until I get a chance to wax her properly.

The cooling unit is also as effective as everyone before has said, believe the hype! After my first small load, I already noticed some honey gathering on the nut in the center on most sides. I'm curios as to how soon it will start affecting flavor?

The small red led is very bright! I can see it glowing as it flashes on the other side of the vape between the wood and aluminum.

It's unlike me, but I didn't download the directions for this one before it arrived. Had I, an earlier post from @Lozo talking about the locking ring and such made no sense to me! Now with it in had, it makes complete sense. However, I will say that I'm disappointed in FC in general on this vape so far. I can't believe no one has posted a pic of the heating chamber dissembled before this. I'm usually no where near fast enough to need to post these types of pictures.

20191230-122333.jpg

It reassembles from left to right starting with the screen dropping in first, then the o-ring and retaining ring.

I'm not sure if it's the cooling unit collecting, my current load material or if my ability to smell which usually isn't very good is working better today, but this seems to be a rather smelly unit after use. Have others found this with theirs?

Battery usage seems to be where I'd expect it and on par with my Mi's and other unregulated vapes. From early uses, it seems to regulate temps pretty well as the battery voltage is drops.

There is always condensation inside the mouthpiece after taking a hit. I'm assuming some combination of the heating element, air path and the CU isn't stripping it and that's why the hits are so smooth.

I'm already thinking capsules with this would be a great pairing...... off to try a few of the ones I already have.

I like the fact that the air intake is on the top, somewhere I never end up putting my fingers. The bottom feels natural with my hands and the small size of this vape, but the temp dial moves very easily. I also wish there were indents or a physical notch at the major numbers, that might be enough to curb moving the dial?

This thing can kill a load if you want it to.... here's that 4th bowl. There is a tiny touch of green left there, I could have possible stirred and gave it another go, but I felt no need.

20191230-135548.jpg

I'm sure I've forgotten something I wanted to mention, maybe I'll remember it for the next post.

Trying it thru water is on it's way and maybe a short video. It's an easy vape to like, I'm sure getting to know it better won't hurt it any.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !

First was short stem with the extra domed screen moved down to the end of the glass, small load. Ran at 6 the whole time and it was a nice introductory time. Great flavor, but over so fast.

Second and third were both short stem, cooling unit pushed down to maybe 3/8" or 10mm left for the bowl. I'll call them medium loads, all spooned in, only tamped to clean it up, there was no compression. Both of these were all over the board for temps and draw speeds just playing.

The fourth load is what we're on right now. I switched to a long stem and pushed the CU back yea far.....

20191230-125129.jpg

I started at 7.5, the vapor was tolerable, but the flavor was meh, so we've dropped down to 6.5. With this deep of a load, stirring has been necessary so far. I'm thinking maybe at 7 with a very slow draw you could work with out a stir, but I haven't found that combo yet. What was left of the flavor after trying 7.5 was nice while it lasted. That's .175g of fine grind from a BCG.

Fit and finish are as nice as everyone has said. Mine arrived very dry so she got a quick wipe down with oil, I'll continue with that until I get a chance to wax her properly.

The cooling unit is also as effective as everyone before has said, believe the hype! After my first small load, I already noticed some honey gathering on the nut in the center on most sides. I'm curios as to how soon it will start affecting flavor?

The small red led is very bright! I can see it glowing as it flashes on the other side of the vape between the wood and aluminum.

It's unlike me, but I didn't download the directions for this one before it arrived. Had I, an earlier post from @Lozo talking about the locking ring and such made no sense to me! Now with it in had, it makes complete sense. However, I will say that I'm disappointed in FC in general on this vape so far. I can't believe no one has posted a pic of the heating chamber dissembled before this. I'm usually no where near fast enough to need to post these types of pictures.

20191230-122333.jpg

It reassembles from left to right starting with the screen dropping in first, then the o-ring and retaining ring.

I'm not sure if it's the cooling unit collecting, my current load material or if my ability to smell which usually isn't very good is working better today, but this seems to be a rather smelly unit after use. Have others found this with theirs?

Battery usage seems to be where I'd expect it and on par with my Mi's and other unregulated vapes. From early uses, it seems to regulate temps pretty well as the battery voltage is drops.

There is always condensation inside the mouthpiece after taking a hit. I'm assuming some combination of the heating element, air path and the CU isn't stripping it and that's why the hits are so smooth.

I'm already thinking capsules with this would be a great pairing...... off to try a few of the ones I already have.

I like the fact that the air intake is on the top, somewhere I never end up putting my fingers. The bottom feels natural with my hands and the small size of this vape, but the temp dial moves very easily. I also wish there were indents or a physical notch at the major numbers, that might be enough to curb moving the dial?

This thing can kill a load if you want it to.... here's that 4th bowl. There is a tiny touch of green left there, I could have possible stirred and gave it another go, but I felt no need.

20191230-135548.jpg

I'm sure I've forgotten something I wanted to mention, maybe I'll remember it for the next post.

Trying it thru water is on it's way and maybe a short video. It's an easy vape to like, I'm sure getting to know it better won't hurt it any.

Outstanding review....easily one of the best I've seen in the 7 years I've been lurking/active on FC!

Like you, I scratch my head as to why these pics could not have happened before now. I can think of a number of possible reasons, some completely understandable and others more questionable as to their necessity.

Again, outstanding review!

:rockon::bowdown::rockon:

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Great review Monkey did, thanks!

How big make you guys the loading chamber?

I tried what I thought to be a quite big one, with the above o-ring to be seen for ~1mm out of the TM. Loaded some weed to cover the cooling screen, than hash, some weed, hash once more and last weed again to prevent the dome screen from clogging. Started session mode at 6 with going up to 10 over ~15min, stiring 4 or 5 times between. Again, really great results, leaving me totaly backed, writing miserably English and falling into coma right now :D

e:
sorry, would like to poste simply some pics to show, but have to remove exif and so on and mostly posting from mobil here sitting stoned away from my desktop

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !

There is always condensation inside the mouthpiece after taking a hit. I'm assuming some combination of the heating element, air path and the CU isn't stripping it and that's why the hits are so smooth

Here's a hypothetical for those inclined to consider such inquiries. What if, the cooling system, with it's apparent highly-effective collection capacity of "honey", and the subsequent vapor condensation in the glass stem, allows for excessive loss of vapor potency, i.e., loss of THC?

To be honest, I've never really considered that possibility before but with your description
@MonkeyTime in your review the possibility did cross my mind.

Just a wonderin'. :hmm:

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
This loss of THC caused by resin stucking in the cooling unit and increasing as longer you didn't clean it, an exponentiell loss of efficiency quasi, was, what let me sell my Mighty. This exists for sure. Can't say, how/if the TM cooling unit is affected up to now :)

Alex3oe,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Reclaim protocol! :clap: Anyone got some ideas?
Dissolve it in either coffee or hot chocolate every Sunday morning, great way to start the day.

With regard to the current discussion on packing depth, I do not see any benefit to packing convection stems any deeper than they are wide. Doing so almost always requires stirring. I suspect I have a solid month to see if this rule transfers to the TM, but I see no reason that it will behave any differently. Happy vaping!

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Like you, I scratch my head as to why these pics could not have happened before now. I can think of a number of possible reasons, some completely understandable and others more questionable as to their necessity.

Nobody asked for a disassembled tubeholder, the heating coil was posted by @Zuhdj on page 10 or 11. The pictures @MonkeyTime provided do not present information that where withheld until now, do they? :-) Just asking.

@reclaim – I think the more you cool the vapor, the more reclaim will be held back. I'm sure dissolving the reclaim of a TMs cu in a nice cup of hot cocoa after a few weeks of usage will kick ass, but from what I can see when cleaning it (and feel while using the TM) the cu doesn't seem to steal more than for example a Dynavap or a Solo 2. It's a price you'll have to pay with pretty much any vape.

Just to give you an idea: when putting the cu in a small ziplock with iso after let's say 20 sessions, it will color the iso light brown, I don't see any chunks of reclaim or the like. For me it's totally acceptable – and I do have a red line when it comes to efficiency, which is why I'm not really interested in the Simrell Vortex; the intercooler has too much surface area for such a small chamber in my opinion.

@MonkeyTime – Great review, thx!

Edit: Extra o rings for both the tube holder and the cooling unit are now available!

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Here's a hypothetical for those inclined to consider such inquiries. What if, the cooling system, with it's apparent highly-effective collection capacity of "honey", and the subsequent vapor condensation in the glass stem, allows for excessive loss of vapor potency, i.e., loss of THC?

To be honest, I've never really considered that possibility before but with your description
@MonkeyTime in your review the possibility did cross my mind.

Just a wonderin'. :hmm:

Technically speaking, any type of cooling unit is counter-productive to the act of vaporization. But it's a side effect of taming the goodies for our sensitive bodies.

yeswecann

20191230-125129.jpg

20191230-122333.jpg

20191230-135548.jpg

Thanks for the reporting. WATER RIPS VID!?!?

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Nobody asked for a disassembled tubeholder, the heating coil was posted by @Zuhdj on page 10 or 11. The pictures @MonkeyTime provided do not present information that where withheld until now, do they? :-) Just asking.

Well, you're sort of correct in that back on page 11 Zuhdj appears to have posted a pic which appeared on my OS only as a "no pic icon", for lack of a better term. If I'd seen the link he also posted at some point then I may, or may not, have bothered to follow it.

But more to the point, I was referring to (as a number of others on this thread have as well) to the general absence of photos from new owners and in particular photos of the entire heater. But you already knew that, didn't you? Given your discussions previously with @muunch and @Brewervapesalot above, it's clear you were aware. I know you've presented yourself as a newbie here so perhaps you're not yet aware that it's somewhat of a tradition to post pics when one is an early adopter. Sometimes folks may not have the means to do so but generally speaking it's an expectation that has been embedded over the years in the forum psyche, so to speak. Maybe, Seibter, you should get with the FC program? :peace:

Do you know whether the red light can be turned off? If not, would it tend to compromise the stealth of the unit at night?

The bottom feels natural with my hands and the small size of this vape, but the temp dial moves very easily. I also wish there were indents or a physical notch at the major numbers, that might be enough to curb moving the dial?

Would the dial move as easily as say, setting it down, dial down, on a flat surface and then sliding it a few inches? Is their any kind of "clicking" on the dial to let you know precisely where you've set it?

TIA!

Last edited:
Top Bottom