TinyMight / TM 2

sickmanfraud

Hey everyone,

Hopefully, this will not take us off track. I am not looking for responses to this message, just a moment of quiet contemplation as we start the new year.

I am following this thread and hoping to become a Tinymight owner at some point.

I realize that there are folks here who were slighted (real or imagined, doesn't really matter) by a vape manufacturer and some of these people believe that the new owner of Tinymight is that person.

I could be wrong, but IIRC the problems were primarily of a CS nature? If this person were to team up with a person with excellent communication and Customer service skills perhaps the "problem" is dealt with already?

Regardless of what kind of issues people had with this manufacturer, in a day and time where everyone gets a second chance, why not give this person a second chance?

We have divorce laws, bankruptcy laws, probation, parole and rehab facilities to treat addiction why is this manufacturer not entitled to a fresh start?

I wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year

smf

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
But more to the point, I was referring to (as a number of others on this thread have as well) to the general absence of photos from new owners and in particular photos of the entire heater.

That's exactly what I was referring to; the pictures @MonkeyTime provided do not give more information about the heater than the picture already posted. There were no reasons „questionable as to their necessity” not to post pictures, it simply has been done already (but overlooked by you aparently). Anyway, let's leave it at that, I will not reply to your posts anymore unless they refer to the device discussed here.

Do you know whether the red light can be turned off? If not, would it tend to compromise the stealth of the unit at night?

The LED can be turned off, I'm quoting from another forum:

Khelek41girl said:
With the device OFF, turn the temp dial to 10 > Activate session mode (press the button 3 times holding the third time until the light turns solid) > turn the temp dial to as low as it goes > press the button 3 times to turn the device off. Now, the next time you turn it on, there will be no light and you will get a different set of haptic vibrations when pressing the button. Stealth Mode ACTIVATED!

Would the dial move as easily as say, setting it down, dial down, on a flat surface and then sliding it a few inches? Is their any kind of "clicking" on the dial to let you know precisely where you've set it?

There is no incremental click, but it definitely needs to be be set by hand, I've not experienced any accidental missetting yet.

Last edited:

LongDraw

Wanted to share my experience with the Tinymight so far.

Delivered yesterday. Gave the small tube, cooling unit and the holder tube/screen/cap a good cleaning.

Looks. I think it looks like an extremely well done handmade device.

There are very small things, such as a small gap I notice between wood and the bottom aluminum cap, small rattle of the button, slightly protruding screw on bottom. BUT, none of these are deal breakers and to me are part of a handmade device and normal. More just pointing out there are small cosmetic, if that, flaws. The only other thing is the wood was extremely dry. I put on a coat of wood conditioner, beeswax and something else, yesterday and then again today. Will prolly do a few more to try and get it conditioned.

The glass stems seem sturdy (see below though, I did break one) I’d say as sturdy as the stems I use for my log vape. The cooling unit is really well thought out. It appears he designed the two containers, and then rather then reinvent the wheel just found of the shelf items that work inside, washers/nuts. Appears to be very effective, doesn’t seem to take away from flavor or effect. No rattle when you use all the supplies nuts/washers. If you try to remove a nut, then the two containers will connect but the other nuts/washers will rattle. Moving the cooling unit up and the device is easy enough with a poker or something long enough.

Tried at least 4 to 5 bowls last night, only using on demand mode. I have the basket in the bottom, and the cooling unit screen bumped up against it. Have it set to comfortable hold about .1 grams from the newvape pax scoop, and leaves 2 mm or so before the end of the glass tube. I haven’t tried it out without the basket yet, and just using the cooling unit screen. Seeing if this keeps the cooling unit screen a little cleaner. I did get a second cooling unit and am cleaning that now. May set up the other short stem without a basket and see how it goes.

The first bowl I did at setting 6. First hit was light vapor and really nice flavor. The second hit was surprisingly big/strong, actually made me cough. I then did a third hit like usual and that hit was a little lighter. When I went to do my second/last round of 3 there was some, but not a lot, of vapor. I think this thing extracts fairly quickly with the stronger draws I was taking. That first bowl I actually had some pretty dark spots, so I say easy to extract fully with the device. Other bowls I went to 5 and that worked well. I may just do setting 7, and then I can take some softer draws like I do on a log vape.

You may not need to stir, but I am use to it and don’t mind. I usually do a 3 hits, stir and let sit for a bit and then go back for another 3 to 4 hits to finish. That is usually with .1 grams. Less I may try to finish in just 3 hits.

Can’t speak on batter life yet. Seems to still have plenty of charge in the battery. I did order two more of the sony vt6, or vtc6 can’t remember exact name/brand, from IMR. Figure I would rather just change out the battery with a full one and use my external charger.

Using the device is really straight forward. Only mix up I had is when I did a dry run just for a burn off and practice, I forgot during on demand mode you have to hold the button, haha. Other then that it is really easy. Button placement makes sense because of where the electronics are held, but would be nice up top. That light is pretty dang bright, and bleed through on some areas. There is a noise like others mentioned, not overly annoying and if you are watching a show it drowned out most of it. Changing the settings is very smooth with your fingernail. Although there is no click from one setting to the next, I don’t think it would move very easily on its own in your pocket. Removing the battery cap is fairly easy with a finger, just don’t over tighten it.

Taking apart the glass tube holder to clean is easy, just remember like the instructions say about paying attention to the bottom screen and make sure the wider metal part is facing up cause that where the tube and glass tube rest. Awesome that bottoms screen is removable so if there is build up it is easy to clean without risk of getting anything down in the electronics.

Fit & feel is really nice. I like how one side is wider, and that is the side I put against my palm. Suprisingly lite weight, even with battery and cooling unit.

I would say out of the battery powered devices I have and tried, Pax3 ; Argo ; Firefly 2, this is my favorite, and works almost just like a portable log vape. I primarily use: Dynavap & Induction Heater ; Woodscents Logvape ; Vapman & Heating Station ; Enail set up for concentrates.

So, if this broke it would definitely get replaced. When the U.S. distributor is stocked up I will pick up some extra orings and screens and that just to have on hand. Will be fun to see what KGWoodkrafts comes up for stems. Her work for dynavap stems look really great.

STEMS: So, took a break from writing to clean off my other stems and one of the long ones dropped in the sink and cracked/shattered. So be a little careful. I haven’t dropped one of the stems for my log vape, so can’t really say now if they are as sturdy, same or something else. Just a heads up.

Again, great device and happy I took the plunge early on. Now that my state will be legal tomorrow I could see taking this outback during the spring, on a walk with the dog, or if I go to a friends/families place, rather then one of my other favorites that plugs in.

Questions for others: 1.) For those using dosing caps, more of a hassle or helpful? I was thinking just using the cap of the mistvape to replace the basket may be nice. Want to pick some up, but may wait until we hear for sure if there are other options that work well or if it is not really needed. 2.) Do people find a need to use the basket with the cooling unit? I need to test myself, may just be another part not really needed especially since I can have two set up. 3.) For those with the device, with the wood being dry will this be able to be conditioned to be smoother like my log vape? Since it doesn’t appear treated in some way wasn’t sure what to expect. No worries, wood feels and looks very nice, just want to make sure I don’t over do it on the conditioning.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
(but overlooked by you aparently)

Yes, as I've admitted already. However, given that several other members "overlooked" it as well due to the fact an actual pic did not appear in the post (only a link) it was a well intended but somewhat ineffective effort on the poster's part.

Wanted to share my experience with the Tinymight so far.

Delivered yesterday. Gave the small tube, cooling unit and the holder tube/screen/cap a good cleaning.

Looks. I think it looks like an extremely well done handmade device.

There are very small things, such as a small gap I notice between wood and the bottom aluminum cap, small rattle of the button, slightly protruding screw on bottom. BUT, none of these are deal breakers and to me are part of a handmade device and normal. More just pointing out there are small cosmetic, if that, flaws. The only other thing is the wood was extremely dry. I put on a coat of wood conditioner, beeswax and something else, yesterday and then again today. Will prolly do a few more to try and get it conditioned.

The glass stems seem sturdy (see below though, I did break one) I’d say as sturdy as the stems I use for my log vape. The cooling unit is really well thought out. It appears he designed the two containers, and then rather then reinvent the wheel just found of the shelf items that work inside, washers/nuts. Appears to be very effective, doesn’t seem to take away from flavor or effect. No rattle when you use all the supplies nuts/washers. If you try to remove a nut, then the two containers will connect but the other nuts/washers will rattle. Moving the cooling unit up and the device is easy enough with a poker or something long enough.

Tried at least 4 to 5 bowls last night, only using on demand mode. I have the basket in the bottom, and the cooling unit screen bumped up against it. Have it set to comfortable hold about .1 grams from the newvape pax scoop, and leaves 2 mm or so before the end of the glass tube. I haven’t tried it out without the basket yet, and just using the cooling unit screen. Seeing if this keeps the cooling unit screen a little cleaner. I did get a second cooling unit and am cleaning that now. May set up the other short stem without a basket and see how it goes.

The first bowl I did at setting 6. First hit was light vapor and really nice flavor. The second hit was surprisingly big/strong, actually made me cough. I then did a third hit like usual and that hit was a little lighter. When I went to do my second/last round of 3 there was some, but not a lot, of vapor. I think this thing extracts fairly quickly with the stronger draws I was taking. That first bowl I actually had some pretty dark spots, so I say easy to extract fully with the device. Other bowls I went to 5 and that worked well. I may just do setting 7, and then I can take some softer draws like I do on a log vape.

You may not need to stir, but I am use to it and don’t mind. I usually do a 3 hits, stir and let sit for a bit and then go back for another 3 to 4 hits to finish. That is usually with .1 grams. Less I may try to finish in just 3 hits.

Can’t speak on batter life yet. Seems to still have plenty of charge in the battery. I did order two more of the sony vt6, or vtc6 can’t remember exact name/brand, from IMR. Figure I would rather just change out the battery with a full one and use my external charger.

Using the device is really straight forward. Only mix up I had is when I did a dry run just for a burn off and practice, I forgot during on demand mode you have to hold the button, haha. Other then that it is really easy. Button placement makes sense because of where the electronics are held, but would be nice up top. That light is pretty dang bright, and bleed through on some areas. There is a noise like others mentioned, not overly annoying and if you are watching a show it drowned out most of it. Changing the settings is very smooth with your fingernail. Although there is no click from one setting to the next, I don’t think it would move very easily on its own in your pocket. Removing the battery cap is fairly easy with a finger, just don’t over tighten it.

Taking apart the glass tube holder to clean is easy, just remember like the instructions say about paying attention to the bottom screen and make sure the wider metal part is facing up cause that where the tube and glass tube rest. Awesome that bottoms screen is removable so if there is build up it is easy to clean without risk of getting anything down in the electronics.

Fit & feel is really nice. I like how one side is wider, and that is the side I put against my palm. Suprisingly lite weight, even with battery and cooling unit.

I would say out of the battery powered devices I have and tried, Pax3 ; Argo ; Firefly 2, this is my favorite, and works almost just like a portable log vape. I primarily use: Dynavap & Induction Heater ; Woodscents Logvape ; Vapman & Heating Station ; Enail set up for concentrates.

So, if this broke it would definitely get replaced. When the U.S. distributor is stocked up I will pick up some extra orings and screens and that just to have on hand. Will be fun to see what KGWoodkrafts comes up for stems. Her work for dynavap stems look really great.

STEMS: So, took a break from writing to clean off my other stems and one of the long ones dropped in the sink and cracked/shattered. So be a little careful. I haven’t dropped one of the stems for my log vape, so can’t really say now if they are as sturdy, same or something else. Just a heads up.

Again, great device and happy I took the plunge early on. Now that my state will be legal tomorrow I could see taking this outback during the spring, on a walk with the dog, or if I go to a friends/families place, rather then one of my other favorites that plugs in.

Questions for others: 1.) For those using dosing caps, more of a hassle or helpful? I was thinking just using the cap of the mistvape to replace the basket may be nice. Want to pick some up, but may wait until we hear for sure if there are other options that work well or if it is not really needed. 2.) Do people find a need to use the basket with the cooling unit? I need to test myself, may just be another part not really needed especially since I can have two set up. 3.) For those with the device, with the wood being dry will this be able to be conditioned to be smoother like my log vape? Since it doesn’t appear treated in some way wasn’t sure what to expect. No worries, wood feels and looks very nice, just want to make sure I don’t over do it on the conditioning.

Hey, another great review! We're into this thread almost two months now and finally we're seeing some truly thorough and insightful reviews!

Sorry to hear the glass stem broke...do you know whether the glass is boro?

Also, how did you find the buildup of residue in either the CU or glass stem?

And with the button placement where it is, what did you find to be the best positioning of your grip on the unit? One handed or two? Did you find your finger slipping off of the button easily since it's located on the bottom edge of the unit?

TIA

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
1.) For those using dosing caps, more of a hassle or helpful? I was thinking just using the cap of the mistvape to replace the basket may be nice. Want to pick some up, but may wait until we hear for sure if there are other options that work well or if it is not really needed.

I have posted my experiences with the Mistvape capsule here → http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tinymight-vaporizer.44563/page-22#post-1431323 I think you'll find more reports on that later on.

2.) Do people find a need to use the basket with the cooling unit? I need to test myself, may just be another part not really needed especially since I can have two set up.

I never use basket screens, I just tamp down the herb so it won't fall down; very rarely to I find some speckles on the screen above the heater and so far I've never had the need to clean said screen, so for me they are abdiceable.

3.) For those with the device, with the wood being dry will this be able to be conditioned to be smoother like my log vape? Since it doesn’t appear treated in some way wasn’t sure what to expect. No worries, wood feels and looks very nice, just want to make sure I don’t over do it on the conditioning.

I have asked the maker who says the devices have been treated with beeswax, and that's what he recommends for further treatment too.

Last edited:

LongDraw

Yes, as I've admitted already. However, given that several other members "overlooked" it as well due to the fact an actual pic did not appear in the post (only a link) it was a well intended but somewhat ineffective effort on the poster's part.

Hey, another great review! We're into this thread almost two months now and finally we're seeing some truly thorough and insightful reviews!

Sorry to hear the glass stem broke...do you know whether the glass is boro?

Also, how did you find the buildup of residue in either the CU or glass stem?

And with the button placement where it is, what did you find to be the best positioning of your grip on the unit? One handed or two? Did you find your finger slipping off of the button easily since it's located on the bottom edge of the unit?

TIA

Sorry, not sure if glass or boro. They do seem fairly thick and it took at least a 1 to 2 ft. drop into the sink, so wasn't suprised. Just thankful it was one of the long and not short stems.

Only vaped about 5ish bowls so far, and i don't see any type of buildup in the stem/cu at this time, but i haven't taken it apart. I figure i will use it until this weekend and then give my usual weekend clean.

Best positioning for me is the wider part in my palm, and trigger the button with pinky or index finger. May took a few tries to get use to using your pinkey, unless you have practice with other devices, instruments, etc. I use it one handed, unless i am having trouble controlling my finger haha, happened a few times where my pinkey wasn't doing what it was suppoed to. No, i don't think it slips off at all. When holding for on demand no problem at all with any finger.

I have posted my experiences with the Mistvape capsule here → http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tinymight-vaporizer.44563/page-22#post-1431323 I think you'll find more reports on that later on.

I never use basket screens, I just tamp down the herb so it won't fall down; very rarely to I find some speckles on the screen above the heater and so far I've never had the need to clean said screen, so for me they are abdiceable.

I have asked the maker who says the devices have been treated with beeswax, and that's what he recommends for further treatment too.

Thank Siebter, very helpful. Good to know then i am using the right product to keep it up. The wood will be really nice i think when conditioned more and then from oil from my hands.

Also good to hear, maybe i'll take the basket out for tonights use. One less thing in the mix which is nice, and one less thing to clean, even if small.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
<snip>

I'm going to back Freddy on this. I saw the broken image link too and that is why I didn't see the heater element of the TM earlier. I've been waiting to see that as is obvious by my excitement to finally see it in the recent post. I've been following this thread closely since inception. But I have no way of seeing broken images unless I quote the post. And that leaves a quote in your reply making for yet another mess. This is a forum problem and it really is a serious detractor. Much like the detraction of someone ceasing on opportunities where something was simply overlooked. Thank you for pointing it out @Siebter ... but let if go! All you've done is point out this forum's inequities.

mephisto

I am about to fire mine up, please let us all breathe in some patience. Now exhale and breathe in a fresh new outlook for the new year. We all share this forum because we all love to vape, why is there such a fucked up overtone? It comes from all directions, in all threads. If you can't be nice, go find another forum to piss people off in. Happy New Year and be HIGH now!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Mine has finally arrived, rerouting was a bit of a thing, but got it done and DHL was quick. Customer service was also fast and responsive to get it out of Finland after the initial delay.

Pretty nice packaging, even the pouches are high quality soft and so is the USB cord with a durable braid. The long stem was included even though I didn't order one, Sony cell is charging since it is new, fortunately I have plenty of LGs!

IMG-20191231-152126136.jpg

IMG-20191231-154057145.jpg

First bowl I also used the basket as is, trusting everything to be clean given the vibe, a small load of Candyland sativa sucked up like a straw (this did result in some kief coating the outside of the cooling unit and likely the inside too though, so much for keeping it freshly clean lol)

IMG-20191231-161144974.jpg

The first two hits around 3 were so flavorful, like really milking this fruity strain, with solid smooth clouds too. Bumped up to 5 or so for more cloud, still tasty smooth, but bigger hit so could feel it more. Next smaller hit on 5 taste was gone, so took one more at 7 to finish. Results in the above photo show a little on the edge got overcooked, though below you see this bowl saw a mostly even and thorough extraction:

IMG-20191231-164725769.jpg

It is not perfect of course, but it is quite impressive, feeling handmade yet not at all. There are a few weak points and quirks that have already been mentioned that I now understand seeing in person... However I also see how sleek and portable it is, while I can already appreciate how effective the technology and design are as well. After only one load, it seems the vapor quality, is indeed, pretty stellar?

Much more testing to do! Happy New Year :party:

Last edited:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Maybe its just me but my ABV gets a lot darker than that before I call it culinary herb.
Even this I would run back through a vape cap -

20191230-135548.jpg

Still being a novice I have to ask, am I doing it wrong? The meds that work for me is in the hard-to-remove vape. Typically at the edge of combustion. I know my meds well through combustion days not too far back. I also know well the struggle to have vaping meet those needs in kind. I only partake of one strain. I don't even taste most of my vape sessions. And I haven't combusted in over 4 months.

Anyone else using the TM to suck, in totality, the living spirit from the sinews of this world as bound within the cannabis species? Could I see some well done ABV from the Tinymight please?

TommyDee,
Reactions: muunch

dron19

Maybe its just me but my ABV gets a lot darker than that before I call it culinary herb.

20191230-135548.jpg

Still being a novice I have to ask, am I doing it wrong? The meds that work for me is in the hard-to-remove vape. Typically at the edge of combustion. I know my meds well through combustion days not too far back. I also know well the struggle to have vaping meet those needs in kind. I only partake of one strain. I don't even taste most of my vape sessions. And I haven't combusted in over 4 months.

Anyone else using the TM to suck, in totality, the living spirit from the sinews of this world as bound within the cannabis species? Could I see some well done ABV from the Tinymight please?

Can't you just turn it up half a number to bake it a little more thoroughly if it's not "cooking" it enough? If you're on 7 turn up to 7.5? Or are you already maxed out?

Shit Snacks

20191230-135548.jpg

I'm a low temp flavor snob, but I can ease any of your concerns already with my third (smaller) bowl I believe... Below is the avb after three hits, one nice tasty thick full one at 8, another at 8 without the nice flavor, then a finisher at 9.5 that I could tell by the unpleasant flavor was going to have more fully black as you see below:

IMG-20191231-192103616.jpg

IMG-20191231-192204163.jpg

So the TinyMight is more than capable as are many other similarly powerful vapes, if you really need to ride combustion you will probably leave your dial at 10 and kill bowls quick. I don't have the same med needs as you, while I savor the flavors and low temp effects of many different California strains that are easy for me to obtain fortunately... I have many (mostly portable) vapes that are capable of this extraction level (maybe another good topic for a broader thread elsewhere), but as you can see below by my avb jar I tend to prefer a lighter extraction. I do partake in a wide variety however, but you can easily see at the top where I dumped this load lol

IMG-20191231-194716270.jpg

Can't you just turn it up half a number to bake it a little more thoroughly if it's not "cooking" it enough? If you're on 7 turn up to 7.5? Or are you already maxed out?

Unless I misunderstood they do not have a tinymight themselves, they're showing avb from a vapcap? And asking if the TM can extract as dark nearing combustion...

Annnnd...SOLD. Can I even wait until the P80 TinyMight comparisons are in?

They are in and where they belong here:
http://fuckcombustion.com/posts/1436675/ ;)

Last edited:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I borrowed the picture from the previous page. Thanks @Shit Snacks . Yes, that is what I was after. I'd definitely take it through the temps though. I do like the first draw. That flavor I still taste; that flavor still has nuances for me based on different farms. From draw 2 to nearly done, nada. I do get the 'finish' signal through taste still.

@dron19 - I am interest in how even the bake is. I do not doubt the TM can cook a load. The more evenly the ABV comes out the less likely you will combust the bowl. Typically hot spots are the genesis of combustion. Consistent ABV means better heat distribution.

Good stuff, keep em coming!

TommyDee,

Brewervapesalot

Loving level 6. Then last hit or two at level 9 or 10. Flavor is a solid A to A-. Clouds are large, dense, cool, flavorful, and potent at level 6.

Size of the unit is nice. Easily will go in my pocket.

Stems are very thick glass.

Air flow is very free. This vaporizer is the kind that are my favorites--to a large degree, the harder you rip it--the bigger the cloud you get.

Efficient. No stiring ELB. Very even ABV.

Easily my best performering/production portable vaporizer and better than anything I've tried. Vapor is not as cool as MV1 but it's not much warmer and the clouds are bigger and super consistent.

Use a coin for the battery cap. It's secure. Too secure. Lol.

Click very fast (three times) to turn on and off.

Battery life is about 5 or 6 ELB's before you're battery is down to about 3.8 volts, and I start thinking about switching it, not that you have to--but I usually do unless outside.

Water piece is next....

Also definitely enjoy Evo ELB's with the Tiny Might. I use both parts of the ELB's. The fit is tighter than, but just about perfect compared to, mistvape capsules (which do not fit tight at all). ELB's hold more herb too. Plus I have a ton of them already. The tiny might is not overwhelmed by the amount of weed the ELB's hold to any degree that i can tell. A full ELB means a few nice clouds.

Only slight downside is the ELB cap is as wide as the glass stem outer diameter, so it catches on the orange oring in the unit a little. Pull the glass stem out. The ELB will remain. Just pull the ELB out then. It's a slightly tighter fit than the glass. I'd prefer not to have to do pull the glass out and then the ELB, but its not much extra effort to pull the ELB out separately. Very minimal filing of the rim of the ELB cap and the basket's rim would probably do get it to a state of perfection. I just make sure the ELB cap is secure in its basket and that works.

An added bonus of the ELB is it really is keeping maintenance down. I have not cleaned this thing yet. I've used the shit out of it. I've changed ELB's once. The ELB's keep the ABV mess in the ELB really well. The reclaim gets vaped by your next bowl, to a significant degree; less reclaim is collecting in the cooling unit.

Last edited:

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Loving level 6. Then last hit or two at level 9 or 10. Flavor is a solid A to A-. Clouds are large, dense, cool, flavorful, and potent at level 6.

Size of the unit is nice. Easily will go in my pocket.

Stems are very thick glass.

Air flow is very free. This vaporizer is the kind that are my favorites--to a large degree, the harder you rip it--the bigger the cloud you get.

Efficient. No stiring ELB. Very even ABV.

Easily my best performering/production portable vaporizer and better than anything I've tried. Vapor is not as cool as MV1 but it's not much warmer and the clouds are bigger and super consistent.

Use a coin for the battery cap. It's secure. Too secure. Lol.

Click very fast (three times) to turn on and off.

Battery life is about 5 or 6 ELB's before you're battery is down to about 3.8 volts, and I start thinking about switching it, not that you have to--but I usually do unless outside.

Water piece is next....

Also definitely enjoy Evo ELB's with the Tiny Might. I use both parts of the ELB's. The fit is tighter than, but just about perfect compared to, mistvape capsules (which do not fit tight at all). ELB's hold more herb too. Plus I have a ton of them already. The tiny might is not overwhelmed by the amount of weed the ELB's hold to any degree that i can tell. A full ELB means a few nice clouds.

Only slight downside is the ELB cap is as wide as the glass stem outer diameter, so it catches on the orange oring in the unit a little. Pull the glass stem out. The ELB will remain. Just pull the ELB out then. It's a slightly tighter fit than the glass. I'd prefer not to have to do pull the glass out and then the ELB, but its not much extra effort to pull the ELB out separately. Very minimal filing of the rim of the ELB cap and the basket's rim would probably do get it to a state of perfection. I just make sure the ELB cap is secure in its basket and that works.

An added bonus of the ELB is it really is keeping maintenance down. I have not cleaned this thing yet. I've used the shit out of it. I've changed ELB's once. The ELB's keep the ABV mess in the ELB really well. The reclaim gets vaped by your next bowl, to a significant degree; less reclaim is collecting in the cooling unit.

Another outstanding review! I don't care what anyone else says! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

sickmanfraud

I'm a low temp flavor snob, but I can ease any of your concerns already with my third (smaller) bowl I believe... Below is the avb after three hits, one nice tasty thick full one at 8, another at 8 without the nice flavor, then a finisher at 9.5 that I could tell by the unpleasant flavor was going to have more fully black as you see below:

IMG-20191231-192103616.jpg

IMG-20191231-192204163.jpg

So the TinyMight is more than capable as are many other similarly powerful vapes, if you really need to ride combustion you will probably leave your dial at 10 and kill bowls quick. I don't have the same med needs as you, while I savor the flavors and low temp effects of many different California strains that are easy for me to obtain fortunately... I have many (mostly portable) vapes that are capable of this extraction level (maybe another good topic for a broader thread elsewhere), but as you can see below by my avb jar I tend to prefer a lighter extraction. I do partake in a wide variety however, but you can easily see at the top where I dumped this load lol

IMG-20191231-194716270.jpg

Unless I misunderstood they do not have a tinymight themselves, they're showing avb from a vapcap? And asking if the TM can extract as dark nearing combustion...

They are in and where they belong here:
http://fuckcombustion.com/posts/1436675/ ;)

@Shit Snacks what temps do you generally use in other vapes? I would prefer a temperature, if possible from something like Tubo/Tetrax or Fury?

Are the darker flecks of AVB from the finish at 9.5?

Thanks and Happy New Year everyone.

sickmanfraud,

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks what temps do you generally use in other vapes? I would prefer a temperature, if possible from something like Tubo/Tetrax or Fury?

All of them lol I do start low, but it totally depends on the herb and strain, time of day, day of the week, mood, activity etc etc. So all in farrenheit: FuryEdge pods I ride 320 and temp step by ~15, killing it by or before 390, with bent glass stem I start 345 and kill round 400? WPA its 389-430? But I've def don't 420 dry too lol Tetra I am also riding a wave, typically 385, but I will do 375 or 395 depending which side of that I want to lean based on the wide variety of stem options I have for it on top of everything else that varies... in the morning though I am starting at 345 or 365 trying to milk those low temps, or if I want something super quick and thick then I will start on the high temps, and I often finish bowls at 405 415 or 425 when starting at 365 375 385 too so... Yeah a lot of variance, SplinterZ on DNA has me riding 325 to 445 by random increments, often use 389 maybe, while SplinterV2 on TCR has me at 300-390 temp stepping by 10... Sooooo these are all very relative and the TinyMight is no exception to being relative as well! Especially since TM relies on a dial with numbers (analog more like Zion, Evo & LSV, not digital like these others you list) it is hard to reference exactly. Though I have no idea what specific temps they correspond to, I am kind of using the numbers on the dial in a similar way? As you may notice by my next TM bowls detailed below and on the next page...

Are the darker flecks of AVB from the finish at 9.5?

I presume so, I suppose it could have happened sooner since I didn't check, and I haven't stirred any of the bowls --I've gotten lazier with that these days, and the o-ring connections aren't super conducive to it (especially if doing a back-to-back hits session) -- To clarify something, about the o-rings, I find it much easier to insert and remove the stems here than I do in other vapes where I struggle a bit more... Perhaps it is because this is an o-ring with metal instead of wood like the other two I have. A glass on glass connection is still the easiest to remove for stirring, aside from different designs entirely without stems. I did used to be an an advocate for steering since I focus so much on taste, but with my latest vapes and other aspects of my setup, I've fortunately been doing it far less!

Anyway if there are no further questions from the audience :lol::ko: I shall get back to the reviewing, with two other styles of use that are actually pretty exciting. This one is standard:

So last night I removed the basket screen (which I noticed may have been responsible for the more overcooked ring of the edges before, since that was the shallower part of the load) and ground up some nice BruceBanner in my BCG fine without turning it upside down so it was a more medium-course grind (I have to grind upside down a bit to get a consistent medium-fine grind personally) that I sucked up like a straw and then tamped down and even loaded a little more in... I took a small hit upside down at the lowest temp to set the load so no crumbs would fall out of the stem. BTW 2 is the lowest setting, if you set it lower that is actually the safety switch and you can feel a little more of a notch when you turn it to 1. If you try to turn it on at this setting, a different vibration pattern will signal that you are in the safety and I can't turn on the device (not sure what happens if you turn it to 1 while the device is already on?)

I brought the loaded TM to a party instead of an oil pen (I was already quite baked from testing with my previous first basket bowls, and had a small dab at my buddy's before heading out too) and eventually took two nice hits at level 2 followed by another two like a half-hour later. These hits were all mild, light nice taste with thin visible vapor, my other friend definitely smelled it though (for example I vape in movie theaters next to him often and he never notices, but this one he might--could just be that the vapor was in his face, though there also could be something to the stinkier stem with the cooling unit and condensation?) I'm normally pretty careful about blowing vapor upwards above, and I don't think it was a problem after that first hit anyway lol

So then I stepped to 2.5 for another five hits, another five at 3, all maintaining decent flavor with little puff clouds and nice effects as I went home. During the next five hits at 3.5 the flavors fully faded though I pressed on with three more hits at 4, then 4.5, then 5.5 finally to finish I believe... Memory is fuzzy as I went to sleep not too long after! There is a chance I bumped it up higher to see if I could get more, but it was pretty tapped, which can happen when you really milk the low temps in my experience... Aside from the color and late hour, I emptied it based on the hits as it felt pretty extracted to me:

IMG-20200101-010915449.jpg

IMG-20200101-010923802.jpg

Yeah seems quite well-toasted despite the lighter color, which is common to regulated pure convection (conduction roasts darker). In my opinion, for me, there is no need to go so dark, though it may have yielded some more slight vapor at the highest settings, it also could have begun to scorch a bit? Black not ash, which I often do see when I finish a bowl at high settings like I mentioned above, though it is actually quite nice to be able to avoid it I think...

Oh and this was with the brand new Sony cell it came with, and after these 30 or so longish hits riding lowest temps, the battery level was at 3.8v exactly (fully charged is 4.2v) for next bowl.

As I may be approaching the character limit on this post, I will detail that next very exciting bowl in another oh so thrilling post. Stay tuned and don't touch that dial! (but feel free to post in between so I'm not back to back?) :p:D

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

All of them lol I do start low, but it totally depends on the herb and strain, time of day, day of the week, mood, activity etc etc. So all in farrenheit: FuryEdge pods I ride 320 and temp step by ~15, killing it by or before 390, with bent glass stem I start 345 and kill round 400? WPA its 389-430? But I've def don't 420 dry too lol Tetra I am also riding a wave, typically 385, but I will do 375 or 395 depending which side of that I want to lean based on the wide variety of stem options I have for it on top of everything else that varies... in the morning though I am starting at 345 or 365 trying to milk those low temps, or if I want something super quick and thick then I will start on the high temps, and I often finish bowls at 405 415 or 425 when starting at 365 375 385 too so... Yeah a lot of variance, SplinterZ on DNA has me riding 325 to 445 by random increments, often use 389 maybe, while SplinterV2 on TCR has me at 300-390 temp stepping by 10... Sooooo these are all very relative and the TinyMight is no exception to being relative as well! Especially since TM relies on a dial with numbers (analog more like Zion, Evo & LSV, not digital like these others you list) it is hard to reference exactly. Though I have no idea what specific temps they correspond to, I am kind of using the numbers on the dial in a similar way? As you might notice based on my next TM bowls detailed below...

I presume so, I suppose it could have happened sooner since I didn't check, and I haven't stirred any of the bowls --I've gotten lazier with that these days, and the o-ring connections aren't super conducive to it (especially if doing a back-to-back hits session) -- To clarify something, about the o-rings, I find it much easier to insert and remove the stems here than I do in other vapes where I struggle a bit more... Perhaps it is because this is an o-ring with metal instead of wood like the other two I have. A glass on glass connection is still the easiest to remove for stirring, aside from different designs entirely without stems. I did used to be an an advocate for steering since I focus so much on taste, but with my latest vapes and other aspects of my setup, I've fortunately been doing it far less!

Anyway if there are no further questions from the audience :lol::ko: I shall get back to the reviewing, with two other styles of use that are actually pretty exciting. This one is standard:

So last night I removed the basket screen (which I noticed may have been responsible for the more overcooked ring of the edges before, since that was the shallower part of the load) and ground up some nice BruceBanner in my BCG fine without turning it upside down so it was a more medium-course grind (I have to grind upside down a bit to get a consistent medium-fine grind personally) that I sucked up like a straw and then tamped down and even loaded a little more in... I took a small hit upside down at the lowest temp to set the load so no crumbs would fall out of the stem. BTW 2 is the lowest setting, if you set it lower that is actually the safety switch and you can feel a little more of a notch when you turn it to 1. If you try to turn it on at this setting, a different vibration pattern will signal that you are in the safety and I can't turn on the device (not sure what happens if you turn it to 1 while the device is already on?)

I brought the loaded TM to a party instead of an oil pen (I was already quite baked from testing with my previous first basket bowls, and had a small dab at my buddy's before heading out too) and eventually took two nice hits at level 2 followed by another two like a half-hour later. These hits were all mild, light nice taste with thin visible vapor, my other friend definitely smelled it though (for example I vape in movie theaters next to him often and he never notices, but this one he might--could just be that the vapor was in his face, though there also could be something to the stinkier stem with the cooling unit and condensation?) I'm normally pretty careful about blowing vapor upwards above, and I don't think it was a problem after that first hit anyway lol

So then I stepped to 2.5 for another five hits, another five at 3, all maintaining decent flavor with little puff clouds and nice effects as I went home. During the next five hits at 3.5 the flavors fully faded though I pressed on with three more hits at 4, then 4.5, then 5.5 finally to finish I believe... Memory is fuzzy as I went to sleep not too long after! There is a chance I bumped it up higher to see if I could get more, but it was pretty tapped, which can happen when you really milk the low temps in my experience... Aside from the color and late hour, I emptied it based on the hits as it felt pretty extracted to me:

IMG-20200101-010915449.jpg

IMG-20200101-010923802.jpg

Yeah seems quite well-toasted despite the lighter color, which is common to regulated pure convection (conduction roasts darker). In my opinion, for me, there is no need to go so dark, though it may have yielded some more slight vapor at the highest settings, it also could have begun to scorch a bit? Black not ash, which I often do see when I finish a bowl at high settings like I mentioned above, though it is actually quite nice to be able to avoid it I think...

Oh and this was with the brand new Sony cell it came with, and after these 30 or so longish hits riding lowest temps, the battery level was at 3.8v exactly (fully charged is 4.2v) for next bowl.

As I may be approaching the character limit on this post, I will detail that next very exciting bowl in another oh so thrilling post. Stay tuned and don't touch that dial! (but feel free to post in between so I'm not back to back?) :p:D

Thanks for the answers and the ongoing review.

Top Bottom