TinyMight / TM 2

androponic

vaped.
thanks for responding...i think i will order anyway. My VAS is really really bad today.
You wont be disappointed. i am thinking of getting a backup but with a 10 year warranty im not sure since i have other vapes. I would get extra stems and a second cooling unit though.

Shavek9

I got 2 questions:
1) Would someone please post how much the Tinymight weighs? (with one of the stems and cooling unit)

2) Can anyone think of reasons why NOT to take this over the Crafty+ as an OTG daily driver?
As in, what would the Crafty+ do better? (besides S&B capsules)

namasteIII

I got 2 questions:
1) Would someone please post how much the Tinymight weighs? (with one of the stems and cooling unit)

2) Can anyone think of reasons why NOT to take this over the Crafty+ as an OTG daily driver?
As in, what would the Crafty+ do better? (besides S&B capsules)

Well you can get a crafty 2 days from now. or right now if you go to a store.

other then that I think S&B has a good reputation, this is a new device, but I feel really confident about it.

I think you should get this instead of a crafty, If I didn't spend 500 dollars on the nomad I'd get one.

also no glass to break on the crafty, but give it a few months and you'll have wood stem options hopefully.

Theres are reasons but honestly I hope you get this. Like 5 years ago if this existed it would probably be the only vape I have.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!

other then that I think S&B has a good reputation, this is a new device, but I feel really confident about it.

Don't , they lost that trust with many. Look at what they are attempting to cover up with the Hybrid Volcano. The testing is not there. I wouldn't touch any of their products without some serious third party off gas testing.
Albumin dust in vapor path ? For sure. Melting plastic, no testing for fumes.
Who knows if they lie about 1 thing? What are their plastics doing? I was on blind reputational trust also...Grrrrrrrrrrr. What a dope I am.
If Volkswagen could be corrupted over profits & cheating.

I think you should get this instead of a crafty, If I didn't spend 500 dollars on the nomad I'd get one.

also no glass to break on the crafty, but give it a few months and you'll have wood stem options hopefully.

Theres are reasons but honestly I hope you get this. Like 5 years ago if this existed it would probably be the only vape I have.

I'm looking at ONLY the GHIO & TM for price performance & my health.

tennisguru1,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Well a Grasshopper will probably fuck your mental health so steer clear.

HaHaHa lol :>)
I love mine & am sad over the Deception & coverup by S & B :>(

Don't , they lost that trust with many. Look at what they are attempting to cover up with the Hybrid Volcano. The testing is not there. I wouldn't touch any of their products without some serious third party off gas testing.
Albumin dust in vapor path ? For sure. Melting plastic, no testing for fumes.
Who knows if they lie about 1 thing? What are their plastics doing? I was on blind reputational trust also...Grrrrrrrrrrr. What a dope I am.
If Volkswagen could be corrupted over profits & cheating.

tennisguru1,
Reactions: Dan B

MAbud

It really is nuts and bolts! But it doesn't bother me one bit as it's safe and effective!

Got my unit yesterday. Killed 4 18650 batteries trying this thing out. Stem after stem. Pure amazement! At least most of it was CBD hemp so I wasn't totally wrecked!

I will come back with more thoughts but damn this thing is sweet!

Guess I’m ordering one tomorrow...

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Wow, they really are nuts and washers! I don’t know quite what I was expecting but I thought it was a euphemism!!

I don’t have a problem with that though. If it works, it works :)

Still, one has to wonder. :o Or marvel. :hmm:

Cool, industrial strength. :brow:

Last edited:
stark1,
Reactions: DannyVi

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Thermal mass - interrupted air path -
Using the long stem without the cu and a basket screen, the heat is quite tolerable and the drag of
my "needs to be cleaned" cu is eliminated. Looking at doing custom etching/branding into the wood
wrap of my Tm. I will show results, good or bad.....
This is good to hear. I was wondering how necessary the CU's were. It doesn't need to fit in my pocket. longer stem attachments welcome. Waiting to see what @khelek41girl comes up with.

sickmanfraud

To you guys who were lucky (and smart enough) to snag a TM I have 2 questions. Is a second cooling unit a necessity, a nice addition or unnecessary?

How often does the Cu need to be cleaned and is an easy or tedious task (little pieces?)?

One more

Has anyone tried using an upside down xl8r or xl8r jr??

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: Vaporific

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Is a second cooling unit a necessity, a nice addition or unnecessary?

I think it's handy (see previous comments on this page), but not necessary. I have an extra cooling unit, but have not used it yet.

How often does the Cu need to be cleaned [...]

I have no idea, I bet it can stay uncleaned for weeks and still work well. I usually clean it about once a week, just because I like a clean device.

[...] and is an easy or tedious task (little pieces?)?

Yes and no. When you want to clean it with iso, you will have to disassemble the o rings as they are made of silicone. That can be a bit of a task, because they are tiny – I recommend pinching them to create a loop, which you can grab and pull. It's easy when you know how to do it. I wish the device would come with an extra set, though, just because they can get lost easily (and we have seen one o ring rip in this thread too).

Once that's done no further disassembling is necessary; I put my cu in a small ziplock with iso, the tube gets clean with water and dishwasher soap. Since that's pretty much all you'll have to do, I consider cleaning the Tinymight easier than cleaning a Dynavap.

The screen above the heating coil and the tube holder should be checked from time to time, but they hardly need cleaning at all (not at all for me so far).

To sum it up: the cu and the tube is all you have to clean. Keep an eye on the o rings, beside that it's simple and quick.

dron19

Yes and no. When you want to clean it with iso, you will have to disassemble the o rings as they are made of silicone. That can be a bit of a task, because they are tiny – I recommend pinching them to create a loop, which you can grab and pull. It's easy when you know how to do it. I wish the device would come with an extra set, though, just because they can get lost easily (and we have seen one o ring rip in this thread too).
I'd love to see them start selling a pack of 12 o-rings... definitely the only weak link I see and I just like having extra parts that you positively will need at some point. They don't have to give them, I'll buy but def want them when I place my order

Top Bottom