• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Thinking of getting a concentrate exclusive pen

biohacker

So if I was to get a concentrate pen (probably the best stealthy portable extraction device no?), especially after all my Grasshopper failures, should I go with the Puffco+ ? I would only be using it with Rosin.

Or DTv3? Or both!?

biohacker

I'll get some solventless extracts to use then...also have the omnicron and evolve on the table. I know you're a huge fan of the DTv3 though.

biohacker,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Puffco Plus is a great device. The only handheld vaporizer sold by DNail because they know whats up! The manufacturer is having a 25% sale right now through 4/20 which brings it down to $89, but DNail is having a 420 sale only on 4/20 and it will be $80! More details about the DNail sale are in the 420 sales thread.

throwawaytre3s

So I typically use a yocan evolve for my portable wax needs, with the dual coil in the bottom versus the ceramic donut coil. I've been considering getting some ejmixx or similar and making ejuice, and buying a yocan hive or the a generic knock-off. Any thoughts on this as an alternative to the evolve?

throwawaytre3s,

pressure

I saw this one online is it any good?

its called source 4 orb and it comes with alot

https://www.sourcevapes.com/collections/source-orb/products/source-orb-kit-coil-less-quartz-vape-pen

New Version 1.5 atomizers
6 Different Concentrate Atomizers
Stainless Steel 303 build
New Magnetic Lock for easier loading
New 2nd Gen. Variable Airflow System (VAS) w/ 5 Settings
New Deeper 4 Series atomizers keep SOURCE orb 4 Secure
New Threaded atomizers for easier changing
USA Lab-Certified 100% Real Grade 1 Titanium Coils (Purest Titanium!)
USA Lab-Certified 100% Real Grade 2 Titanium Buckets
USA Lab-Certified Food-Grade Ceramic
3 Double Coil atomizers
New Black Ceramic Double Coil atomizer for runny oils
New Revolutionary SOURCE nail Coil-less atomizer w/ Removable Buckets
New Quartz Plus Ceramic Plate coil-less atomizer
Works with 9 Different 4 Series atomizers
New Sub-Ohm SOURCE orb 4 Premium battery
8 Temp Settings
Patent-Pending
510 Threaded
Lifetime No-Hassle Warranty (Read More Here)

pressure,

Justpassedu

I saw this one online is it any good?

its called source 4 orb and it comes with alot

https://www.sourcevapes.com/collections/source-orb/products/source-orb-kit-coil-less-quartz-vape-pen

New Version 1.5 atomizers
6 Different Concentrate Atomizers
Stainless Steel 303 build
New Magnetic Lock for easier loading
New 2nd Gen. Variable Airflow System (VAS) w/ 5 Settings
New Deeper 4 Series atomizers keep SOURCE orb 4 Secure
New Threaded atomizers for easier changing
USA Lab-Certified 100% Real Grade 1 Titanium Coils (Purest Titanium!)
USA Lab-Certified 100% Real Grade 2 Titanium Buckets
USA Lab-Certified Food-Grade Ceramic
3 Double Coil atomizers
New Black Ceramic Double Coil atomizer for runny oils
New Revolutionary SOURCE nail Coil-less atomizer w/ Removable Buckets
New Quartz Plus Ceramic Plate coil-less atomizer
Works with 9 Different 4 Series atomizers
New Sub-Ohm SOURCE orb 4 Premium battery
8 Temp Settings
Patent-Pending
510 Threaded
Lifetime No-Hassle Warranty (Read More Here)
I have heard the source to be a decent set up , i personally use a cheap Yocan Evolve Plus and it works well but from what i read everyone seems to be using the Saionora and a mod , that will be my next purchase and i'd go with it over the source just bc of all the good i have read on several forums.

Justpassedu,

VanCough

Environmentalist
Hi all,

I'm looking for some advice on what I should buy for my gf so she can vaporise CBD extracts for medicinal reasons (she has fibromyalgia). We live in the UK so we can only legally get hold of hemp CBD extracts from Europe and they tend to come in a crystal powder form:

https://isodiol.com/shop/iso99-anhydrous-hemp-oil/iso99-cbd-crystalline-isolate/

Although I have also found this CBD wax crumble infused with terpines:

https://www.cbdoilsuk.com/product/80-cbd-waxcrumble-thc-free-full-terpene-profile/

But it costs £75($100)/g which is ridiculous and unaffordable (a result of the war on drugs' influence on hemp and CBD extracts, because even though they're legal only certain companies want to be involved in producing them and they can therefore charge a premium). Also, can someone give me some idea as to how long 1g of concentrate would last her if she took a few puffs a couple of times a day?

Does anyone know whether it would be possible to buy the isolate crystals and make a terpine infused wax? If so, how? And, are the necessary components available to purchase from the UK?

I have no experience with box mods, TC, VW, subohm, etc. So I'm really just looking for a foolproof vaporiser that my gf can fill with CBD extract and puff on when her pain becomes unbearable and then throw into her handbag to use later, when her condition flares up again, without having to worry about the extract leaking everywhere.

Any help would be appreciated, at the moment she has to take around 10 tablets a day, she's only 21 and she will probably have this condition her entire life. I'm just looking for an effective pain management system that she can use without having to think about it much that is healthier than regularly taking strong pain killers (which have already damaged her stomach lining and in the last have put her in hospital as a result)

VanCough,

Gozer

710 snob
Try a 510 mod paired with a H E nail setup like a Kanboro Tech V3 or a Dabado V2. These are solid improvements over last year's products.
They are portable, easy to use dab rigs that can give you the hardest application of medical cannabis extracts without a plug-in E nail or butane

Gozer,
Reactions: shredder

Bass Vaper

Puffco + and the Dr. Dabber Aurora are what I'm using these days for concentrates. The flavor is great with the Puffco + but the Aurora packs a heck of a hit (and they have the best customer service ever). The Vmax 1+ from Xvape looks really cool too, and only $50. That's a great price. The Muse by Xvape looks like the Grasshopper but for concentrates only. Also intriguing.

Bass Vaper,

Gozer

710 snob
The Yocan Hive is a new form factor for the extract enthusiast. It's especially good at powering pre-filled cartridges like Heavy Hitters and Brass Knuckles. It comes with two tanks, one for thick oils and another for shatters, crumbles, CBD crystals, whatever. Also comes with two magnetic connectors that facilitate switching out tanks on the fly.

This new Yocan Hive coupled with some Wax Liquidizer has open up some great medicating options.

About twenty bucks on Ebay.

Last edited:
Gozer,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
The Yocan Hive is a new form factor for the extract enthusiast. It's especially good at powering pre-filled cartridges like Heavy Hitters and Brass Knuckles. It comes with two tanks, one for thick oils and another for shatters, crumbles, CBD crystals, whatever. Also comes with two magnetic connectors that facilitate switching out tanks on the fly.

This new Yocan Hive coupled with some Wax Liquidizer has open up some great medicating options.

About twenty bucks on Ebay.
If you're using liquidizer then a pod mod is a million times better than the Hive unless your mix isn't very thin. The Hive is a nice form factor, I like the batteries that accept any 510 carts that fit. I like an option for draw activated puffing.

@Bass Vaper I'm surprised the Aurora packs a hit in your option as I've found it weaker than my 20 dollar Yocan Evolve Plus. It's also a poor design if you like clean things.

Also this seemed like a dead thread wonder if the mods can archive it.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
I gave up on all the muss & fuss.
Kept my glass , got a Xvape Vista & I'm in heaven, lol.
Low temp for tiny dab drop straigt from syringe.
No torches, no plugs ins, no clutter, no clean up.
All Quartz glass, just drop the thing in ISO 91% overnight
& put in sspare one for today.
I can drop in any wax, shatter ect great for hugh hits,
can't be beat for streaching micro dabs.

I use CCell refillable pen taste great, NO WICK.
Really revolutionary tank.
Use same
Applicator Syringe - 9lb Hammer 0.5g (Lucid Oils)
for pen & Xvape.
This thing also coverts to fit all my bongs to 18mm & 14mm
It is a portable nail from 500 to nearly 900 degrees in 3 seconds
Cycle goes 20 seconds.

Bass Vaper

I've seen a few similar reviews sharing that same sentiment @paytonpenn , but it's been great for me. I only use it on the low setting too.

I do agree about the cleaning, seems like it can get a little sloppy with a lot of use and a lot of different consistencies. I have two of them though, so that helps going back and forth.

The Vista looks like the Boost. The Boost has been nice, but can also get a little sloppy with heavy use (the heating pin area specifically). I have been liking it though. Agree with you tennisguru, no wicks.

Last edited:
Bass Vaper,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
I've seen a few similar reviews sharing that same sentiment @paytonpenn , but it's been great for me. I only use it on the low setting too.

I do agree about the cleaning, seems like it can get a little sloppy with a lot of use and a lot of different consistencies. I have two of them though, so that helps going back and forth.

The Vista looks like the Boost. The Boost has been nice, but can also get a little sloppy with heavy use (the heating pin area specifically). I have been liking it though. Agree with you tennisguru, no wicks.

After the ISO soak, try taking a McDonalds Shake Straw & cut a little 1/4 inch or so notch in it, fits perfect around the glass to loosen & scoop out the Goop.

Bass Vaper

I like an option for draw activated puffing.

Agree, really digging the draw activated batteries. I recently purchased a couple Timeless Vape batteries for the Timeless oil carts I've been getting that are draw activated. They are super sleek, very small, and overall great little units. But, they run hot. The oil seems to burn at a much faster rate than if I'm using one of my KangerTech batteries (dial at 3.4). I'd be sure and ask how hot they run.

Bass Vaper,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Agree, really digging the draw activated batteries. I recently purchased a couple Timeless Vape batteries for the Timeless oil carts I've been getting that are draw activated. They are super sleek, very small, and overall great little units. But, they run hot. The oil seems to burn at a much faster rate than if I'm using one of my KangerTech batteries (dial at 3.4). I'd be sure and ask how hot they run.

Just got the tiny ccell pen & refilable cart & it hits the best I ever had from
a cart, as I have a bud I play PS4 Golf with that brings over every cart in the
vegas dispesary, Moxie, Banhg, Lucid, Rove ect ect.... this was pretty awesome
for a pen the size of my middle finger.
I couldn't make it the full 10seconds till the light went out.
Used no cut, 92% ATF Lucid oil syringe straight in screw top.

Bass Vaper

They say the Timeless oil registers at 90% thc content, give or take a couple. They're the only ones that work really well for me anymore (that I've tried). I've tried Speak Easy, Dream Steam, and a few other local ones I forget the names. Timeless' Durban Poison, ATF, and Super Sour Diesel have been my go tos. The Dispensary here in Phoenix does "buy two get the 3rd free". Can't beat that. :rockon:

Bass Vaper,

StickyShisha2

i just tried someone's battery powered dab rig and was surprised at how well it worked.
it hits as well as a torch rig. easy to use, i like that it has a 90 second shut off. i may get one.

but my goto oil pen is still the divine tribe v2.5 on a pico using properly programed temp control.

PoopMachine

Still loving my Source Orb.. I got their enail version too. They both are excellent and they have a crazy variety of coils and buckets.

PoopMachine,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I got a eureka co2 distillate tank (white widow). Running on a battery I got at my caregiver, looks like a cheap standard 510 slim battery with a heat-up option and 3 voltage settings. Works quite well. I only hit it during the warm up but get solid hits. I dunno if it can get any more discreet. 500mg cart has 92% cannabinoids. Flavor is so-so, I'll see if it gets better as it breaks in. Apparently it's a ceramic heating element, nothing but distillate and terpenes. I still prefer SiC nail overall, but out and about I give A+.

psychonaut,
Top Bottom