Discontinued ThermoVape

2clicker

Observer
I don't think that's what he meant by 'high efficiency', that kit has the standard SV core. I think he's looking for the new LV version of the core which gives more hits per battery charge?

OF

you are right. my link doesnt have what he is after. for some reason i thought he was talking about the new higher efficiency 6V T1 core.

isnt there a new 3 core T1? that is supposed to be more efficient as well?

2clicker,

Bart

I am looking for 6v hi eff.
I'll grab lv for sure but I'd kinda like both
Maybe some evos too.
Can we get a bulk buy coupon please.

Bart,

OF

you are right. my link doesnt have what he is after. for some reason i thought he was talking about the new higher efficiency 6V T1 core.

isnt there a new 3 core T1? that is supposed to be more efficient as well?

Yes, there's a 3 core T1 (SV) they were discussing, I'm not sure if it's more efficient though. I don't see it listed however. I do recall asking if it would 'fly on two cores' and being told it would. FWIW I see that as an advantage in itself.

Tim lists it as 'high efficiency' in post 4976 and he should know......

OF

OF,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
there is a drop down menu when you click on the core, to choose either the package, or just the core.

T0g3V.jpg

0fnsl.jpg

PB88123

Vaporist
"High efficiency T1 (6v) core.... yes, this is a triple core design!"

It was on the site earlier tonight so either it sold out or something else happened that it was removed. I would just send an e-mail to sales@thermovape.com and ask about it.

PB88123,
Reactions: OF

PhreedomPhries

High Plains Drifter
One other fun point, I like the idea that the 3 core "High Efficiency" is also 'high reliability' in that you can vape on the two remaining cores in the event of a breakdown in the field. Redundancy can be powerful in it's own right. That alone would push it to the top of my list if I was 'traveling light' I think.

OF
These were the same guesses I made several months back when I brought up the idea of the triple coil cores. My subsequent question now is whether the triple coil core is indeed cooler running than the dual-coil original? It sounds like it, as Tim mentions it is ~25 watts. It seems, therefore, that one of the three coils going out would drop it down to nearly the same wattage as a single-coil original (firing at 15 watts), so it may not perform well on 2/3 coils? I wonder how a 30, or even 35 watt triple-coil would perform. Tim, is that possible?

PhreedomPhries,

Skeena

Standing stone faced like a statue.
Can the thermovape use herbs and oil right out of the package, or does it need an attachment for oils?

Skeena,

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
will the T2 generation main parts (heat cores etc) be compatible with the T1 generation??

We want to keep our customers happy and give them (you) the highest quality and best functioning device we can develop. This brought to us many things that we wanted to change to improve upon the T1, However we are keeping with offering you a 510 compatible device.

While we are trying to give you interchangeability between the T1 and whats next, there are only so many criteria that we are able to meet. Our goal is to give you the highest quality, best functioning and most reliable devices possible.... and i defiantly think we are going to be offering that to you!

You all are going to be happy!

And the triple core if offline right now, were revising the construction of it as we were seeing some premature failures.

Cheers,

Tim

SameOldTim,
Reactions: NoName

2clicker

Observer
We want to keep our customers happy and give them (you) the highest quality and best functioning device we can develop. This brought to us many things that we wanted to change to improve upon the T1, However we are keeping with offering you a 510 compatible device.

While we are trying to give you interchangeability between the T1 and whats next, there are only so many criteria that we are able to meet. Our goal is to give you the highest quality, best functioning and most reliable devices possible.... and i defiantly think we are going to be offering that to you!

You all are going to be happy!

what about the base compatibility? will the new interfaces thread onto the existing TV base?

if its not i am certain it will be well worth upgrading to the whole new setup, but just curious.

2clicker,
Wow, there's definitely a lot to look forward to! :D

A few weeks ago I picked up a pipes adapter and one of his thumb stonepads. Both of these vape toys are AWESOME!

My T1 is definitely gonna move up a couple of places in my rotation because of the pipes adapter. Using it has also helped me refine my technique without having to burn through batts!

The full face stonepad fits the tv handle like a glove and really does insulate your thumb from the heat.

Highly recommended! :tup:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I put my pipes adapter and a bit more up in the classifieds... it does work really well, but I got the TV adapter, so pipe's pa just never gets used anymore.

Where did you find the thumb pad?

jambandphan03,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Thanks, Upup and Payton! I'll go check those out :tup: OK, I had to get one!!

Any updates on battery life with the 3.7v T1 core? How much longer does it run than the standard 6v? I am thinking about getting one, but would like to see a bit more feedback.

jambandphan03,

SameOldTim

Manufacturer
Thanks, Upup and Payton! I'll go check those out :tup: OK, I had to get one!!

Any updates on battery life with the 3.7v T1 core? How much longer does it run than the standard 6v? I am thinking about getting one, but would like to see a bit more feedback.

Im seeing about 3X the battery life with 3.7V 17670. Theres a few orders of the T1-LV and the Evo-HP so once they get them you should start hearing how amazing they work!

Cheers,

Tim

mike111

I just thought I would detail my first and last experience with Thermovape...
I researched the revolution low voltage cartridge and decided to purchase it ---I ordered it on a Saturday. Keep in mind its weight and size can fit in an enveleope. They charged $6.95 for priority shipping. The tracking details stated the item was sent on Tuesday and would arrive that Friday. I went to the post office it wasn't there.
Also note Thermovape is in San Carlos Calif and it needed to be sent to Los Angeles, the same state. On Friday night the tracking details changed now claiming the package was in San Carlos and will be delivered the following Monday. That means that the item never left.
When I sent and Email to them asking for any response. They simply justified the shipping and said I can return it if I like. I then responded that this wasn't fair and a company is only good as their customer service. I tell you this because I could have been a potential new customer with future business but instead just the opposite. Frankly customer service is everything and its a very good indication of future problems. If anyone knows of a good cartridge that will last and is easy to fill let me know. thanks:)

mike111,

Warmen

I'm a bit confused by these new products. What will the low voltage core do for my T1 as opposed to the old core? What purpose does the 17670 battery serve?

Warmen,

SameOldTim

Manufacturer
I'm a bit confused by these new products. What will the low voltage core do for my T1 as opposed to the old core? What purpose does the 17670 battery serve?

Its all a game of numbers, the 17670's are 1600Mah where as the RCR's are only 400Mah. This combined with lower wattage is what gives you the longer battery life.

Tim

SameOldTim,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
OK, just ordered the LV T1 core + battery and charger. I don't really need the charger, but I wanted another battery, and the single batteries showed out of stock, so I just went for all of it together. Guess it never hurts to have back up chargers, even though I have like 4 of them already. TV if you want to put something else in there in its place as a surprise or something, feel free.

jambandphan03,

Warmen

Ah sweet, do I need a new charger for the new batteries? Do I just use one at a time (i.e they're longer batteries)? How long do they take to charge as opposed to the current ones?

Warmen,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
you will need a different charger for the 17670 3.7v Lion, you can get the package that comes with the core, one battery and one charger. They are single cell, same size as the 2 lifepo4's stacked together. What I read about heat up time for the 3.7v was it's got a bit of a longer heat up time than the 6v by a few seconds or so. I just placed my order, so I will be able to share more info in a few daze. :D

jambandphan03,

OF

How's the heatup time on new LV T1's compared to the 6v T1? Is it much longer?

Yes, it's a little longer, I haven't sat down to figure exactly how much (SV T1 is not a fixed time, as you know....). I'd say something like 5 to 10 seconds longer. My base 'Step 1' time is 20 seconds. The warm up draw (Step 2) might be longer too, meaning I might be crowding the Step 1 some?

The tracking details stated the item was sent on Tuesday and would arrive that Friday. I went to the post office it wasn't there.
Also note Thermovape is in San Carlos Calif and it needed to be sent to Los Angeles, the same state. On Friday night the tracking details changed now claiming the package was in San Carlos and will be delivered the following Monday. That means that the item never left.

Frankly customer service is everything and its a very good indication of future problems.

Sorry you're not happy.

I think, however, you've maybe got a couple of mistaken assumptions going on? The first part of this ('they told me it shipped and it didn't') we've been trough a lot, here and elsewhere. The software that prints the labels sends you the notice. It assumes there is no delay in packaging and the truck is standing right there waiting I guess you'd say? If it showed in San Carlos, it was at that point in the shippers hands I believe.

I can't agree that "customer service is everything", important as it is in an ideal world you'd never know how good CS was since you'd get a perfectly designed and built product, right? This is not, IMO, bad CS anyway. This is a shipping time you misunderstood based on a computer notice you never checked up on before going down to pick it up. It's an unfortunate artifact of the modern web based world. If you look back over the hundreds of pages on this and other TV forums, even for a few minutes, you'll find story after story of extraordinarily good CS I believe. Way above and beyond.

I'm sorry you've written the product off, I sincerely believe it's your loss. FWIW I don't think you're going to scare off anyone lurking on this thread with your story.....if that was the goal.

And no, I'm sorry I've noting to recommend as an alternative. IMO it's the top of the heap right now for what it does. THC (now D9) has some interesting coming products that might work for you when the kinks are sorted out. Everything else seems to have problems for many, some of them with true bad CS to match. Good luck.

OF

SameOldTim

Manufacturer
I researched the revolution low voltage cartridge and decided to purchase it ---I ordered it on a Saturday. Keep in mind its weight and size can fit in an enveleope. They charged $6.95 for priority shipping. The tracking details stated the item was sent on Tuesday and would arrive that Friday. I went to the post office it wasn't there.
When I sent and Email to them asking for any response. They simply justified the shipping and said I can return it if I like. I then responded that this wasn't fair and a company is only good as their customer service. I tell you this because I could have been a potential new customer with future business but instead just the opposite. Frankly customer service is everything and its a very good indication of future problems. If anyone knows of a good cartridge that will last and is easy to fill let me know. thanks:)
I'm sorry you were not happy with your purchase and the time frame it was delivered to you. We have been shipping out all orders within a day or two unless there is something on the order we are waiting for.

The shipping option you choose is the cheapest option available. If you want a small item like a Core shipped out in a standard stamped envelope you can email us at sales@thermovape.com and someone can get you set up. Now by shipping in a stamped envelope you loose all tracking information and you no longer have a guarantee in the time frame in which it is delivered. This is an option we try to stay away from as it is much more common for a package to be "lost" in transit.

If you have any additional questions or concerns please give me an e-mail at Tim@thermovape.com

How's the heatup time on new LV T1's compared to the 6v T1? Is it much longer?
There is an additional 5-8 seconds of warm-up required, but that is only for the inital cold-start warm-up. Once there is heat in the core it will warm-up much faster, even more so than a T1-SV.

Cheers,
Tim

mike111

I'm sorry you were not happy with your purchase and the time frame it was delivered to you. We have been shipping out all orders within a day or two unless there is something on the order we are waiting for.

The shipping option you choose is the cheapest option available. If you want a small item like a Core shipped out in a standard stamped envelope you can email us at sales@thermovape.com and someone can get you set up. Now by shipping in a stamped envelope you loose all tracking information and you no longer have a guarantee in the time frame in which it is delivered. This is an option we try to stay away from as it is much more common for a package to be "lost" in transit.

If you have any additional questions or concerns please give me an e-mail at Tim@thermovape.com

There is an additional 5-8 seconds of warm-up required, but that is only for the inital cold-start warm-up. Once there is heat in the core it will warm-up much faster, even more so than a T1-SV.

Cheers,
Tim
You all saw the response --- i haven't even received the item nor did i ever say I wasn't happy with the item. Clearly the point of my post had to do with not only the response but also the delay in shipping ---- how can an item be shipped on tuesday show tracking details for the item to arrive on Friday, then Friday those details change to be delivered on Monday and show that the item still is in the same location as where it was sent from on Tuesday. Someone is not being honest in addition the response you see here was not the response given in my Email. Why would Thermovape not contact The Post Office and request a refund or something for priority 3 day mail? Again customer service makes a compamy. This company has handled this suituation in a very non professional way and is only a hint as to what one may expect imho.

mike111,
Top Bottom