Discontinued ThermoVape

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
OF said:
darkrom said:
Where have you seen the batteries that low? Looks like the prices on amazon skyrocketed...surprise surprise lol.

Yeah perhaps it is temp related. That's the only thing that makes sense I guess.

http://www.all-battery.com/rcr123a30v750mahlifepo4rechargeablebattery.aspx

Out of stock at the moment, still available as a package with charger. Three bucks per.

I'd check again in a few days, these guys seem to restock quickly....good guys, they've got a lot of my money over the years.

OF

Just ordered 10 of them @$3.05 each. With shipping (CT to CA) came to $34.68. Price breaks for larger quantities.
Only place I could find them in stock and the price was pretty good.

Sinclue,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Sinclue said:
OF said:
darkrom said:
Where have you seen the batteries that low? Looks like the prices on amazon skyrocketed...surprise surprise lol.

Yeah perhaps it is temp related. That's the only thing that makes sense I guess.

http://www.all-battery.com/rcr123a30v750mahlifepo4rechargeablebattery.aspx

Out of stock at the moment, still available as a package with charger. Three bucks per.

I'd check again in a few days, these guys seem to restock quickly....good guys, they've got a lot of my money over the years.

OF

Just ordered 10 of them @$3.05 each. With shipping (CT to CA) came to $34.68. Price breaks for larger quantities.
Only place I could find them in stock and the price was pretty good.

Just picked up 5 for under $20. Thanks for the link guys. Now no more odd battery out!

darkrom,

mestizo

I noticed there are 3 types of tenergy 3v. batteries with diferent amperage, one being 750mah, 900mah and the third one 1200mah, is there a diference as far as performance and durability goes?
The numbers are as follows: 30200, 30201 and 30202. There's also a non rechargable for a dollar at 1400mah.

mestizo,

OF

mestizo said:
I noticed there are 3 types of tenergy 3v. batteries with diferent amperage, one being 750mah, 900mah and the third one 1200mah, is there a diference as far as performance and durability goes?
The numbers are as follows: 30200, 30201 and 30202. There's also a non rechargable for a dollar at 1400mah.

Please check back 30 posts, a day or two back. The only recommended version is the 750mAh one. The others (including other makers and types) were evaluated by TV and not used.

There are other factors in play here more important than raw capacity numbers.

OF

OF,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
DubCRider said:
I just spit out some beer. Thank you for adding some comedy to my night!
Thau shalt not spill beer, DubC. 2 Hail Mary's and go forth and sin no more.

Although I admit I almost spilled some myself when I clicked the link.

:peace:

Stu,

OF

jammies said:
darkrom said:
jammies said:
been wonder if could use this some thing like this to cover the tv1 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KNITTED-A...=UK_Toys_Games_Games&var=&hash=item7b692d2d74 so it will let me use vape longer if get too hot when put more batteries in.

A cock sock?
yep just wondering if would make TV too hot if cover it.

You know, I think you'll get an entirely different sort of answer to that question in San Francisco than you will on my side of the bay......

One thing sure, it's likely to impact the percentage of random folks nearby who want to suck on your T1......and what might motivate that thought.

Not sure how the Church stands on them, either.

OF

OF,

Boris Blank

darkrom said:
a small portable water filtration device for the thermovape
Welcome!

Thanks, and if I come up with anything that works well I will be sure to share it. I've got a few ideas.

Boris Blank,

Dogman

Vaporist Extrordinair
I found an old flashlight sheath that attaches to my belt to carry my T1 in, no cock sock for mine.

Dogman,

PhishCactus

Lvl. 420 Vaporist
I've had my ups and downs in regards to what i think of the TV. In most cases the constant battery changing and screwing and unscreweing was annoying to me at first. I think as I became more familliar with the unit the way i used it and the vapor quality inscreased.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I used the TV with a pretty big EHELE this past weekend and it was legitimately milking the tube. My friends were shocked that my little vape could put out so much compared to the MFLBS they all own.

Anyway just wanted to share that, it really is a genius design, TV has to get on board with some new age batteries and stuff to catch up to all the atomizers that can compete with it with batterys that can give several hundreds hits off of THC liquid.

Also, and completely unrelated...but...TV could perhaps add some metal protuberances in the mouthipiece/bowl cover so that when one roated the bowl, perhaps a different direction to unscreew it while it pivots in a separate area, it would stir up the herb inside. Like an autostirring bowl, sorry im completely high off my ass from the TV which i decided to use tonight instead of my volcano and my VB.

PhishCactus,

weedemon

enthusiast
PhishCactus said:
I've had my ups and downs in regards to what i think of the TV. In most cases the constant battery changing and screwing and unscreweing was annoying to me at first. I think as I became more familliar with the unit the way i used it and the vapor quality inscreased.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I used the TV with a pretty big EHELE this past weekend and it was legitimately milking the tube. My friends were shocked that my little vape could put out so much compared to the MFLBS they all own.

Anyway just wanted to share that, it really is a genius design, TV has to get on board with some new age batteries and stuff to catch up to all the atomizers that can compete with it with batterys that can give several hundreds hits off of THC liquid.

Also, and completely unrelated...but...TV could perhaps add some metal protuberances in the mouthipiece/bowl cover so that when one roated the bowl, perhaps a different direction to unscreew it while it pivots in a separate area, it would stir up the herb inside. Like an autostirring bowl, sorry im completely high off my ass from the TV which i decided to use tonight instead of my volcano and my VB.

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your TV1 man! I also love mine! my mflb has seen very little use since i got mine.

OF has said many times that the TV is currently using the pinnacle of modern day battery technology.

there is a big difference between heating an e-juice to make vapor vs 3 ceramic elements to vaporize a herb chamber.

The auto stirring is pretty genius and a very simple idea! good one!! :) I wonder.?.. :)

weedemon,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
weedemon said:
The auto stirring is pretty genius and a very simple idea! good one!! :) I wonder.?.. :)
Nah... He'd get sued by the Vaporblunt dude. :lol:

edit: Seriously, it is another genius idea from a stoner. Phishcactus is higher than kite right now and he came up with that. Nice thinking PC!

Stu,

jammies

OF said:
jammies said:
darkrom said:
A cock sock?
yep just wondering if would make TV too hot if cover it.

You know, I think you'll get an entirely different sort of answer to that question in San Francisco than you will on my side of the bay......

One thing sure, it's likely to impact the percentage of random folks nearby who want to suck on your T1......and what might motivate that thought.

Not sure how the Church stands on them, either.

OF
I see that Will look no good in the street. I change the mouth pice to this Super T-TIP i found. Works very nice for me.
2i0zlt4.jpg

this is site where i got the mouth pice.
http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/epages/yxve46fvrnud.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/SuperT-70-01

jammies,

darkrom

Great Scott!
If he got sued by vaporblunt...couldn't the Phillies company sue him for the Blunt name? I always wanted to make a vape called the Vape-or-blunt. Vapor blunt. Get it? I figured it would be trademarked by Phillies!

darkrom,

jammies

darkrom said:
If he got sued by vaporblunt...couldn't the Phillies company sue him for the Blunt name? I always wanted to make a vape called the Vape-or-blunt. Vapor blunt. Get it? I figured it would be trademarked by Phillies!
i think it can be trademarked as name is alted a little.

jammies,

shooshy

I live in the Caribbean (Curacao to be specific). I ordered this unit on the 16th of FEB and received shipping confirmation on the same day. The type of shipping is first class mail international. Today is the 28th and the status of the tracking is: Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility, February 18, 2012, 4:30 pm, LOS ANGELES, CA 90009.

Haven't received any word yet but I'm too anxious and too excited :uhoh: and all I can think about is getting this thermovape, I mean literally all I can think about. I've read every single page of this thread! Should I take action or wait a little longer?

shooshy,

darkrom

Great Scott!
shooshy said:
I live in the Caribbean (Curacao to be specific). I ordered this unit on the 16th of FEB and received shipping confirmation on the same day. The type of shipping is first class mail international. Today is the 28th and the status of the tracking is: Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility, February 18, 2012, 4:30 pm, LOS ANGELES, CA 90009.

Haven't received any word yet but I'm too anxious and too excited :uhoh: and all I can think about is getting this thermovape, I mean literally all I can think about. I've read every single page of this thread! Should I take action or wait a little longer?

Wait. It sucks but the shipping info seems to be wonky for everyone. I bet it'll show up!

darkrom,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
@shooshy How long does first class mail from the US usually take? I would give it a few more days and if it hasn't arrived by then, I'd shoot an email to TV.

I have fond memories of Curao as I used to take annual vacations there back in the 90's. Is a place called "The Mirage" still there?

:peace:

Stu,

Sir

Intellectual Badass
Well fuck, I'm really disappointed. I ordered mine about a week ago from Greatfulbuys.com, and while they are a great and trustful site, I had it sent to my buddy's house since I was going to be gone for a while. It turns out that while he was at and about, it came on the 24th at 12:30 PM and his brother, who is known for stealing from them, took it and left. Now I'm fucked, as I don't know this guy and it will take me forever to make up the $250 again.

~WaitingToVape.

Sir,
Top Bottom