Discontinued ThermoVape

PB88123

Vaporist
vapor 4 life said:
so just to clarify there is no difference between 3.2v and 3v

Correct. RCR123A 3.0V 750mAh LiFePO4 Rechargeable Batteries are the ones you want to use in the TV.

If you look at the batteries that come with the TV it says RCR123A 3.0V

PB88123,

vapor 4 life

I do not have my TV yet and I was confused because if you click on the description (in thermovape's website store ) of the tenergy batteries it says 3.2v but now you guys are saying the batteries that came with the TV say 3v maybe there typo on the site thanks for the help guys

vapor 4 life,

OF

lepstadder said:
Revolutions have a brief break in period when the coil is oxidizing, after the period the flavor is consistent

Whats this mean?

Anyone notice it?

Who said that?

What does it mean? I think maybe it means someone is shooting their mouth off, for sure I didn't notice that and I was looking for exactly that issue. I wanted to know if there was any contamination or other issues.

More to the point, I know a fair bit about the materials used and construction. Remember, I watched the owner make a couple of them up (to get one for me) Saturday. And as you might guess I took some interest. While anything is possible, I seriously doubt there's a change worth noting. More so WRT health issues.....if that's where it's going?

So, who said that?

TIA

OF

OF,

zmurder

OF said:
lepstadder said:
Revolutions have a brief break in period when the coil is oxidizing, after the period the flavor is consistent

Whats this mean?

Anyone notice it?

Who said that?

What does it mean? I think maybe it means someone is shooting their mouth off, for sure I didn't notice that and I was looking for exactly that issue. I wanted to know if there was any contamination or other issues.

More to the point, I know a fair bit about the materials used and construction. Remember, I watched the owner make a couple of them up (to get one for me) Saturday. And as you might guess I took some interest. While anything is possible, I seriously doubt there's a change worth noting. More so WRT health issues.....if that's where it's going?

So, who said that?

TIA

OF

It's in the description of the Revolution on the Thermovape site: http://thermovape.com/collections/a...n-universal-concentrate-vaporizer-adapter-kit

Note: new Revolutions have a brief break in period when the coil is oxidizing, after the period the flavor is consistent, and outstanding, find out how good your herbal concentrate really tastes!

zmurder,

mongrel

mongrel said:
hey, just ordered one of these. this portable seems to be a new direction and looks great and very car glove box friendly. i look forward to it's arrival in several weeks time... it takes quite some time for packages to eventually arrive at farm. it took 5 weeks for an iphone to get here!
mongrel
just got an email from puffitup and just about shit myself with surprise... my vape has been shipped! well bugger me with a pitchfork... now that's what i call service, roughly 12 hours from ordering to shipping. so far, puffitup have won a fan and return customer.
mongrel

mongrel,

jeff

mongrel said:
mongrel said:
hey, just ordered one of these. this portable seems to be a new direction and looks great and very car glove box friendly. i look forward to it's arrival in several weeks time... it takes quite some time for packages to eventually arrive at farm. it took 5 weeks for an iphone to get here!
mongrel
just got an email from puffitup and just about shit myself with surprise... my vape has been shipped! well bugger me with a pitchfork... now that's what i call service, roughly 12 hours from ordering to shipping. so far, puffitup have won a fan and return customer.
mongrel

Randy and puffitup is the best

jeff,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Sorry for the battery confusion, the batteries are 3.0v printed on the side. However the voltage when we measure them on a multimeter is 3.2. This leads me to refer to them as 3.2 volt.

Any Tenergy rcr123a LiFePO4 rechargeable battery is totally fine. Wether they are advertised as 3v or 3.2v. Just stay away from the 3.7v lithium ion.

Hope that helps

Cheers

ThermoVape,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
lepstadder said:

Whats this mean?

Anyone notice it?

I'll correct that on the site. You won't notice it. We have added a longer test fire of the device before they shop as part of our quality control, as a result the coil is fully oxidized by the time you'll get it.

Cheers,

ThermoVape

ThermoVape,

Kaptan

@thermovape - you mention in the TV disassembly video that the metal piece that the thermocore threads into is bonded together, but on mine it unscrews all the time and is becoming bothersome as I try to unscrew either the cap or battery compartment , but instead this piece turns exposing the thermocore. Please help.

Edit- here's a pic
bd1fb85f.jpg

Kaptan,

OF

ThermoVape said:
lepstadder said:

I'll correct that on the site. You won't notice it. We have added a longer test fire of the device before they shop as part of our quality control, as a result the coil is fully oxidized by the time you'll get it.

Ah, so. Now it makes sense. No way units would be unstable after even a fraction of the 'fire it up and bang test' I saw being done to each just before it went into the box. As I recall we discussed just that step in the process and how the right guy doing it can catch all sorts of subtle issues almost by feel.

OF

OF,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Kaptan said:
@thermovape - you mention in the TV disassembly video that the metal piece that the thermocore threads into is bonded together, but on mine it unscrews all the time and is becoming bothersome as I try to unscrew either the cap or battery compartment , but instead this piece turns exposing the thermocore. Please help.

Edit- here's a pic
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/mikek712/bd1fb85f.jpg

Email sent, we got you.

Cheers,

ThermoVape

ThermoVape,

Kaptan

ThermoVape said:
Kaptan said:

Edit- here's a pic
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/mikek712/bd1fb85f.jpg

Email sent, we got you.

Cheers,

ThermoVape
Thank you for the quick response. Email reply sent.

Kaptan,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Order #1238 for me and first post. I currently have the MFLB but this is soon(priority shipping and I live in SoCal meaning only a day or two I hope) to be my #1 for both bud and even concentrates. Thank you everyone for the honest and clear feedback, that and TV's awesome customer service and interactions. I was on the fence about this or the Omicron and just the attitude of the company poster is a turn off and makes me very happy to pay a premium price for American made products by great Americans. The commitment to the product and the awesome modularity is what really won me over as well. One device with a few options is great and I hope to see more accessories like different colored derlin sleeves and maybe even a lanyard or wrist strap for patients who might need it.

BudBuddy,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Question:

I left the juice in the atomizer, and set aside for about a week, since I didn't use it.

I just tried to use it and started popping/bubbling - and letting of little streams of smoke. Sort of like a mini fireworks display.

Now it doesn't seem to working right or smoothly and not sure what to do.

What did I do wrong and what should I do to get it to work right now?

Edit: I shook/swung out as much juice as I could but it tastes weird now, maybe it needs more juice? Where can I read about typical/expected usage and care? Is there some e-cig that works just like this, and I can read that?

sessnet,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
sessnet said:
Question:

I left the juice in the atomizer, and set aside for about a week, since I didn't use it.

I just tried to use it and started popping/bubbling - and letting of little streams of smoke. Sort of like a mini fireworks display.

Now it doesn't seem to working right or smoothly and not sure what to do.

What did I do wrong and what should I do to get it to work right now?

Edit: I shook/swung out as much juice as I could but it tastes weird now, maybe it needs more juice? Where can I read about typical/expected usage and care? Is there some e-cig that works just like this, and I can read that?

More Juice, popping means it's running lean!

ThermoVape,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
One "tip" that I left out of my original review is to put both of the batteries in "positive" side or "nub" DOWN. This allows alignment of the lower and middle sub-assemblies to occur more smoothly since you don't have the + battery nub "dancing" on the thermocore switch..

t-dub,
Reactions: ugobo

pecosthecat

I need to try this, thanks for the suggestion. Out of habit, I have put the batteries in positive side up.

t-dub said:
One "tip" that I left out of my original review is to put both of the batteries in "positive" side or "nub" DOWN. This allows alignment of the lower and middle sub-assemblies to occur more smoothly since you don't have the + battery nub "dancing" on the thermocore switch..

pecosthecat,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
lepstadder said:
Anyway I can order the revolution without getting it in super shiny silver?

Can i get a black one?

We only have it available in electroless plated nickel. There are ways to tarnish nickel and it will take on a more gunmetal/dark titanium color.

Cheers,

ThermoVape

ThermoVape,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Hey, TV. Will it be easy to remove the black (I don't want to call it plastic, but I forget the name) sleeve for use with the Revolution? I started to take it off, but I couldn't figure it out so I stopped before I screwed it up.

Stu,
Top Bottom