Discontinued ThermoVape

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Stu said:
Hey, TV. Will it be easy to remove the black (I don't want to call it plastic, but I forget the name) sleeve for use with the Revolution? I started to take it off, but I couldn't figure it out so I stopped before I screwed it up.

Plastic is fine, Delrin is a high grade plastic, so you are spot on. The trick to easily removing the Delrin sleeve is to (remove the batteries, of course) and boil the main body and insulating sleeve of the ThermoVape t1 for a few minutes, it wont take long, and the Delrin expands more then the aluminum when heated. Then you can easily remove the delrin (let is cool enough to touch it). The same works to easily slide it back on.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

ThermoVape

ThermoVape,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I have to comment, I really like the vibe of this group, everyone is being kind, and trying to work together with useful information, instead of tossing ego, insult and attitudes around, it is so refreshing...aaaaaaahh thanks everyone!

jambandphan03,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I know this has already been touched on, but I want to know, if I put the 510/concentrates vaporizer on a 3.7v battery, what will happen? Will it just not get very hot, or will it mess up my battery? I thought it would be smarter to ask than to just try it and find out the hard way.
Thnx

jambandphan03,

BossBrew

Metalhead
For the first time in months my Solo is getting some bench time. I am enjoying my learning experience with the TV and I must say the taste is spectacular. The first few hits are as tasty as can be and you can really enjoy your flowers with much clarity.

My revolution should be here tomorrow and I have a few grams of OG Budder and some Pineapple Honeycomb wax that need some attention. Looking forward to my first session with a cartridge-free concentrate vaporizer.

BossBrew,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
BossBrew said:
For the first time in months my Solo is getting some bench time. I am enjoying my learning experience with the TV and I must say the taste is spectacular. The first few hits are as tasty as can be and you can really enjoy your flowers with much clarity.

My revolution should be here tomorrow and I have a few grams of OG Budder and some Pineapple Honeycomb wax that need some attention. Looking forward to my first session with a cartridge-free concentrate vaporizer.
I'm in the same boat, BB.... I'm looking forward to some GDP full melt tomorrow night. :brow:

Stu,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I was just sitting here wondering how long the Revolution Universal Concentrate Vaporizer will last under careful use, weighing the difference in price for one piece, over other products which have shorter life, but still cost about as much to replace and realized, that I have been able to make these chinsy e cig atomizers go for over a year using bubble hash and still working, so with a part built as good as the Revolution seems to be, it should last a long time with TLC. I have high hopes! :p

jambandphan03,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
jambandphan03 said:
I have to comment, I really like the vibe of this group, everyone is being kind, and trying to work together with useful information, instead of tossing ego, insult and attitudes around, it is so refreshing...aaaaaaahh thanks everyone!

Yeah, the whole experience has had a very "organic" quality for me . . . a very personal journey. Thanks everyone for keepin' it real.

t-dub,

OF

t-dub said:
jambandphan03 said:

Yeah, the whole experience has had a very "organic" quality for me . . . a very personal journey. Thanks everyone for keepin' it real.

Amen. It's been a lot of fun as well (and why shouldn't it?). I'd like to also include Nick and Noah (and the rest of 'the TV gang') as well, they're key in this you know. They really did control these excellent exchanges, not that they put word in folks mouths of course, but they set the tone and could have pulled the plug anywhere along the line. Still could I guess. Definitely very satisfying to be part of, great 'added value' on an otherwise great product line.

Not to quibble with Hombres and all, but I don't think this here trip is near over either.......

OF

OF,
@TV do the High Resistance AVA Atamoizers come in a set of three?..(based on photo)...your site needs to be updated regarding that info it does not state the quantity

mflb_hustler,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Hi Thermovapers!

Can anyone suggest about how many drops of e-cig juice would go (or can go max) into the atomizers? And about how many it takes to maintain that? Like between 5 (running empty) and 10 (max)?

I can't really experiment to find out because silly me bought the highest % nicotine I can find, and this thing delivers monster hits...not sure if I want to go to the hospital for nicotine poisoning....

sessnet,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
sessnet said:
Hi Thermovapers!

Can anyone suggest about how many drops of e-cig juice would go (or can go max) into the atomizers? And about how many it takes to maintain that? Like between 5 (running empty) and 10 (max)?

I can't really experiment to find out because silly me bought the highest % nicotine I can find, and this thing delivers monster hits...not sure if I want to go to the hospital for nicotine poisoning....

TV's video about the AVA ato. says 6 to 8 drops...
You have 18 mg/ml liquid? or more?
Remember that an analog cig is more or less 13 to 15 puffs for 1 mg of nicotine approx.! ;) 6 drops of e-liquid should represent more or less 30% of 1 ml eliquid. Therefore when you load your TV with 6 drops of 18 mg you've got more or less 6 mg of pure nicotine... or 6 analog cigs...or 14x 6= 84 puffs of a traditional cigarette... ;)

Please correct me if I'm wrong!

FLskwat,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Holy cow! Now consider I have 24 and 36 mg - that would make it 8-12 or half+ a pack of cigarettes for 6 drops??? :o

sessnet,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
sessnet said:
Holy cow! Now consider I have 24 and 36 mg - that would make it 8-12 or half+ a pack of cigarettes for 6 drops??? :o

Yep, the maths are there!!! :cool: Now you need to know how many puffs you get from those 6 drops in the TV. Divide the total nicotine in the ato/N of puffs and you'll know more or less how many average pure nicotine you are getting per TV puff! ;)

FLskwat,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Looks like I will have my Revolution today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Says "Out for Delivery"! Thanks ThermoVape!

Now, if I only had something good to put in it :(

sessnet,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
sessnet said:
Looks like I will have my Revolution today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Says "Out for Delivery"! Thanks ThermoVape!

Now, if I only had something good to put in it :(

gah! My UPS order didn't get sent out till today. Looks like I'll be having quite the weekend though!

MarcellusWiley,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
sessnet~ you could dilute your ejuice with some plain vg if you find it too strong for the atomizer you are working with. With nic that high you could cut it in 1/2 or 1/4 strength and build up to a good nic buz rather than over doing it. Would be much safer, and you would get more vape time out of it. :2c:

jambandphan03,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
jambandphan03 you are exactly right and that's what I would like to do! I was looking at the e-cig juice that ThermoVape suggested a couple of pages back, but it's a bit expensive, but probably worth it.

Do you think PG-400 is better than VG?

sessnet,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
sessnet said:
jambandphan03 you are exactly right and that's what I would like to do! I was looking at the e-cig juice that ThermoVape suggested a couple of pages back, but it's a bit expensive, but probably worth it.

Do you think PG-400 is better than VG?
I know the TV guy(srry dont know your name) was mentioning how he stands by VG cause it is safer and produces more clouds, correct mr if im wrong. Also the tv website on the atty page it says u can use both but VG prefered :) I personally like the tase of vg :)

Xchadb,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I personally hate that the thermovape doesn't have a separate thread for the Revolution. For someone who has no interest in concentrates, or someone like me in a non-medical state, this thread just became WAY less informative. Now I have to dig through far more info to even see if the info I am looking at is for the thermovape or revolution.

My vote is to have a new thread for the revolution. As soon as the revolution came out my thermovape interest declined since I don't feel like digging through twice the posts. PLEASE can we have a new thread?

darkrom,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Never used PG-400 so I couldn't tell you. I can say I had a bad reaction to PG, and would also recommend VG over it personally. If you have any natural food stores or big chain stores with a decent natural food section, you can usually find USP Food Grade VG for around $10 or less. Whole Foods is a good one for example. Or you can find it online, just make sure it is USP Food Grade Vegetable Glycerin. Another option is to just order a non nicotine ejuice that you can cut yours with. AVE (alien vision e juice) is an excellent source (I used to use their stuff) hope this helps....

jambandphan03,
MY WIFE IS GONNA KILL ME LOL and i think it might be worth it....:brow:..I couldn't wait just purchased the whole kit: TV, Revolution & Atomizers with 3 day shipping with the fc discount.

mflb_hustler,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
K looks like I've got more experimenting.

Also if you didn't know, half of the Revolution is the same piece as needed for the e-cig (just screw on an atomizer).

It is so awesome that Thermovape can transform into 3 different vaporizers!!

Thermovape: If you made a different herb adapter, using convection(?), wouldn't it mean bigger bowls and less battery usage?

sessnet,

jeff

darkrom said:
I personally hate that the thermovape doesn't have a separate thread for the Revolution. For someone who has no interest in concentrates, or someone like me in a non-medical state, this thread just became WAY less informative. Now I have to dig through far more info to even see if the info I am looking at is for the thermovape or revolution.

My vote is to have a new thread for the revolution. As soon as the revolution came out my thermovape interest declined since I don't feel like digging through twice the posts. PLEASE can we have a new thread?

I personally wish I knew where to get concentrates so that I could get a revolution. Sounds like you need to medicate and relax bro.

jeff,
Top Bottom