Discontinued ThermoVape

hanfhead

is high
Awesome. I couldn't get the code to work last night and assumed the timezone was behind and was going to try again today. Now the batteries are even cheaper! Thanks,Tim. Also you guys might want to check the battery listing on the site. Browsing accessories the price shows $2.61 for a whole charger/battery kit. When you click the item it is correct but this is what I see in the list view.

PITTv.png

edit: Looks like it is showing the price of the 12v car adapter available on the drop-down once you are on product details.

hanfhead,

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
Did you ever try out the 14250s in a 6v Ultra? If so, how did a SV DART (or anything else besides an AVA) do with them?

Could you make those (i.e. the 14250 IFR/LiPO4 cells) available from TV directly?

-NDA

I havnt had a chance yet to try them out, i think they are around here somewhere.

Awesome. I couldn't get the code to work last night and assumed the timezone was behind and was going to try again today. Now the batteries are even cheaper! Thanks,Tim. Also you guys might want to check the battery listing on the site. Browsing accessories the price shows $2.61 for a whole charger/battery kit. When you click the item it is correct but this is what I see in the list view.

PITTv.png
That is quite strange it shows only the 12V adapter price, atleast its the right price in the actual item! :)

I just did the discount on the batteries and it comes out pretty good!!!

A pair of CR123 Normally $9.99 now $7.49, thats $5.60 after the 25% off coupon!!! less than $3 per Battery!

Cheers,

TIm

SameOldTim,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
The AC PA kit for 124.99 comes with everything you need to plug your ThermoVape into the wall and use it, the one for 99 is only the handle and you would need a AC adapter separately.

Any of our Starter kits have AC and 12V Chargers for the batteries, they DO NOT allow you to plug it into the wall or car.If they are charges what do they plug into.............sooooooooooo confused.

That is pretty cool!!! small and sleek, could be a cool platform.

BTW, I just have to thank OF and Pipes for all their help answering every ones questions. I end up answering everything twice because one of your guys beat me to it already. You guys are an asset to FC!!!!

Cheers,

Tim

Tim now I am totally confused. The kit comes with
  • ThermoVape T1 Complete Kit
  • Tenergy Battery Charger-this charges batteries in wall
  • Tenergy Charger Car Adapter-this charges batteries in car
  • Tenergy Charger Wall Adapter-I assume this gets plugged into the wall with the battery charger above
  • Tenergy RCR123a Batteries X 6 (three pairs)-The batteries that need to be charged.
  • User Guide
So what is the difference between those two charges car and wall and the PA? I really need phone help to get this kit. I also will, by this sites advice, want a glass stem with silicone to reduce heat. Can you help a non man out who doesn't mod anything.

Maybe pipes or OF can put the:nod: whole thing together for me

Dreamerr,

hanfhead

is high
  • Tenergy Charger Wall Adapter-I assume this gets plugged into the wall with the battery charger above
So what is the difference between those two charges car and wall and the PA? I really need phone help to get this kit. I also will, by this sites advice, want a glass stem with silicone to reduce heat. Can you help a non man out who doesn't mod anything.

The battery charger is what the batteries go into. I believe you need one of the next two items to power the charger.

You would use the car adapter to plug the battery charger into the car. It has a cigarette lighter adapter on one end and a barrel plug that goes into the charger.

You will need the wall adapter to plug the battery charger into a wall socket. It has a "wall wart" on one end and a barrel plug on the other.

d5C0Ql.png

And the Power Adapter allows you to run the device without batteries.

MVOIY.png

hanfhead,
Reactions: poonman

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
Tim now I am totally confused. The kit comes with
  • ThermoVape T1 Complete Kit
  • Tenergy RCR123a Batteries X 6 (three pairs)-The batteries that need to be charged.
  • User Guide

Maybe pipes or OF can put the:nod: whole thing together for me

The Power Adapter doesn't charge anything, it is when you want to use the device without batteries, it is an option and isn't required to use a Thermovape. The Tenergy Charger Adapters are for use in the Tenergy Battery charger so that you can use it on 12V or a wall plug.

Feel Free to give us a call, anyone here can help you out. our number is (888)428-VAPE

Cheers,

Tim

SameOldTim,

Dreamerr

The battery charger is what the batteries go into. I believe you need one of the next two items to power the charger.

You would use the car adapter to plug the battery charger into the car. It has a cigarette lighter adapter on one end and a barrel plug that goes into the charger.

You will need the wall adapter to plug the battery charger into a wall socket. It has a "wall wart" on one end and a barrel plug on the other.

d5C0Ql.png

And the Power Adapter allows you to run the device without batteries.

MVOIY.png
Forever thank you for explaining although the power adapter should come in some kind of kit with my mouth piece that some said is better.

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

I will call Tim, thanks. Just wanted a part list from this great site. so so far it seems like a T1 kit, with PA so I can use without batteries in my house or hotel room. If the batteries charge both in the unit and the wall, does that mean you can charge 4 at a time? If so I don't think I will need an extra charger. I think from what was said I need a glass mouth piece with some nice person putting a screen in and the same nice person to put on an extra silicon piece to protect my soft lips. If I am wrong or i forgot anything enlighten me more. Then I can call Tim and get this right. To many pieces makes me one confused girl.

Edit: Not combined due to new subject sorta.

Dreamerr,

aj0125

So I just got my T1 in the mail today, I am still in the testing/learning curve stage but am liking it so far. I got a large delicious vapor cloud on my first hit. I am getting little bits in my moth but for test session two I will try a coarser grind. I do have a question: I was trying to take apart my t1 like the youtube video when I could not get the outer black sleeve to separate from the core or from the handle. I can unscrew it and get to the batteries and everything but cannot get it completely apart. this worries me as I cannot boil the bowl without taking it apart and removing the switch right? I banged the bottom of the handle on my dresser to try and separate the black sleeve from the metal and it budged until the metal and sleeve were flush but would not move any further so I had to turn it around and bang it back into place. I do not want to bang the core on anything to try and remove that sleeve so I don't know what to do. I know this is a brand new unit but it seems more impossible than it should to take apart. Ideas?

aj0125,

PB88123

Vaporist
You don't need to take the delrin off. If you really want to then boil it first but there is really no reason too since you will just put it right back on. You can just pull the switch out with your fingers.

I would just unscrew the core and boil that and wipe the rest down. Just don't get the switch wet.

aj0125

You don't need to take the delrin off. If you really want to then boil it first but there is really no reason too since you will just put it right back on. You can just pull the switch out with your fingers.

I would just unscrew the core and boil that and wipe the rest down. Just don't get the switch wet.
So pulling the spring out and boiling the rest with the cover on won't damage anything? I just want to be sure.

aj0125,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
So pulling the spring out and boiling the rest with the cover on won't damage anything? I just want to be sure.
Leave the Delrin alone. If you managed to get it off. You'd look at it and say to yourself, that's nice, so why did I take it apart again? Absolutely no reason. Except the frustration of aligning it back up again while putting it back together.
Cheers,
Pipes

Dreamerr

He didn't say switch unless that is part of the spring. So I guess the switch can be boiled as well but what do I know. I am still confused.

Dreamerr,

PB88123

Vaporist
He didn't say switch unless that is part of the spring. So I guess the switch can be boiled as well but what do I know. I am still confused.

The switch looks like a spring. Same thing just different words. SORRY!

Don't boil the batteries and the switch.

PB88123,
Reactions: OF

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
No do not boil the switch. There is a contact inside which you cannot access. If anything gets in there it will become intermittent.
Just wipe it with ISO for cleaning. If you feel it needs it.

Pipes

Pipes,

aj0125

Thanks everyone for the tips. For those who said they just leave the sleeve on: do you find that everything still gets completely clean without taking it completely apart? Also, I have done a short 2nd session with my T1 and while I am liking it more and more I am finding that I am scorching the blend sometimes. I do not know what I am doing wrong. Thoughts? Thanks again to everyone here for being so helpful to someone new to the world of portable vaping.

aj0125,

ugobo

Hey Thermovape!

I'm trying to checkout on your webstore and the transaction keep been declined because of a mismatch with my credit card address and shipping address. I tried four times using two different email address (well,i tried anything i could think of) with always the same message. I use this card online all the time by the way...

Did i moved or i have a problem with your checkout system?

Thank you for your help ThermoVape!

ugobo,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Thanks everyone for the tips. For those who said they just leave the sleeve on: do you find that everything still gets completely clean without taking it completely apart? Also, I have done a short 2nd session with my T1 and while I am liking it more and more I am finding that I am scorching the blend sometimes. I do not know what I am doing wrong. Thoughts? Thanks again to everyone here for being so helpful to someone new to the world of portable vaping.
The T1 likes to be stirred. What's happening is the heat comes up via those holes in the bottom and forms channels which open wider as heat passes. This causes the vapor action and if undisturbed will char the surrounding herb. So keeping the herb agitated is key to evenly browning the herb.
This is a key difference between the EVO and T1.
You should really give a shake after every hit and at least one mild crushing by hand about 1/3 the way through session.
Anyway, that's what seems to work for me.

Pipes

BTW. started the DIY micro handle thread for those who might be interested.

Hey Thermovape!

I'm trying to checkout on your webstore and the transaction keep been declined because of a mismatch with my credit card address and shipping address. I tried four times using two different email address (well,i tried anything i could think of) with always the same message. I use this card online all the time by the way...

Did i moved or i have a problem with your checkout system?

Thank you for your help ThermoVape!

The billing address must be the same as credit card information. If shipping address is different, it will be declined. There should be a place to have shipping different then billing address. By default the gui will make them the same.
Pipes

Pipes,

PB88123

Vaporist
Thanks everyone for the tips. For those who said they just leave the sleeve on: do you find that everything still gets completely clean without taking it completely apart? Also, I have done a short 2nd session with my T1 and while I am liking it more and more I am finding that I am scorching the blend sometimes. I do not know what I am doing wrong. Thoughts?

You shouldn't have a problem getting it completely clean even with the delrin sleeve on. When you take out the switch and the core you can clean the inside and all around the delrin sleeve.

Scorching - try stirring or shaking to mix it up. After taking your first 2 hits turn the device upside down and unscrew the top cap. What's inside should fall into the top cap in a clump. Break it up and screw the top cap back on. After the first couple hits it won't clump up any more and I can just unscrew it a little and shake it so everything gets mixed up. If you are still having trouble try inhaling quicker, try filling the bowl 3/4th full and don't pack it down.

Thanks again to everyone here for being so helpful to someone new to the world of portable vaping.

We're here to help and enjoy doing it. Otherwise we wouldn't be here. Cheers!

If anyone has recommendation for a small cheap glass bubbler that would work well :) i would love to try this through water filtration.

There is a thread in the glass section called Cheap, high-quality bubbler. I'm sure you can find something nice there.

Link http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cheap-high-quality-bubbler.5255/page-25#post-257923

PB88123,

poonman

Ok straight up ,
The T1 or the evo ? ( for herbs )
Which one would you recommend ?
And why the difference in price ?

I'm very close to making it happen :shrug:

Thanx all .

poonman,

Dreamerr

I thought if you get the glass mouth piece it helps with not having to mix.

Dreamerr,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Ok straight up ,
The T1 or the evo ? ( for herbs )
Which one would you recommend ?
And why the difference in price ?

I'm very close to making it happen :shrug:

Thanx all .
Start with the EVO as it is standard 510 and leaves more options down the road.
The T1 is nice and all but if on the fence then start with the EVO.
My :2c: I'm sure others will say T1 but to each their own.
Pipes

ugobo

The billing address must be the same as credit card information. If shipping address is different, it will be declined. There should be a place to have shipping different then billing address. By default the gui will make them the same.
Pipes[/quote]

Yeah,i understand the principle. At first i tried checking out with a different shipping address than my billing address (my workplace) as i had the option to do so. But as soon as i submited my credit card number i got a message telling me there was a mismatch. I then tried again but this time with the same billing/shipping address option but with the same result. Tried it twice again and gave up...

UPDATE: I tried it again with a different credit card and this time it worked. I don't know what happened earlier... I hope i won't get busted at customs!

Thank you Pipes for your help.

ugobo,
Top Bottom