Discontinued ThermoVape

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
...still waiting to hit that check out button, don't see the glass adapters on the site yet. Really cool of you guys to extend the sale, thanks TV!!
Request a raincheck on the sale price for your order if time runs out.

Pipes

Pipes,
Reactions: OF

jambandphan03

in flavor country
:) hopefully they will be up with in the next 5 days... it seems to me that it is a bit more of a pre-order situation anyway, since they are still waiting for the next round to come in. I am hoping the price point is low enough for me to get both the glass adapter and the mouth piece. I've never been very good at waiting for things, still working on that one... every day offers new challenges. We will be heading out to the hot springs in a bit, soak away some of my tension... maybe the site will be updated by the time I get back.

PhreedomPhries

High Plains Drifter
:) hopefully they will be up with in the next 5 days... it seems to me that it is a bit more of a pre-order situation anyway, since they are still waiting for the next round to come in. I am hoping the price point is low enough for me to get both the glass adapter and the mouth piece. I've never been very good at waiting for things, still working on that one... every day offers new challenges. We will be heading out to the hot springs in a bit, soak away some of my tension... maybe the site will be updated by the time I get back.
Very jealous. Hot springs rule. Do you get to take a pretty hike to 'em?

PhreedomPhries,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Yes, it's about a 1/4mi. hike in, but all well maintained trail. Very nice spring, $6/person, completely natural setting, no concrete.

jambandphan03,

Nick Brand

Bud Vaporer
My Volcano valve stays pretty clean, save for a whole bunch of delicious, golden reclaim on that top little conical point thingie. MMmmm... 'Cano reclaim... :mmmm: But really, if your screens are properly in place, and if you blow out the top of the chamber each time after replacing the metal tool thing, that whole assembly stays pretty clear of debris in the airpath. Now, I have seen other people's Volcano's not at all kept up and maintained in the same fashion as mine, and in that case, substantial amounts of debris can end up in the valve, bag, mouth, lungs, etc. It's really quite variable, all depending on how clean ya keep it. Same is true of the T1.
Phreedom- have you tried vaping up your 'cano reclaim using a Revolution? I just cleaned out my cano valve, etc. and now have a bunch of reclaim waiting for the Revolution to be delivered. I'm surely not going to put it in the MFLB. :) BTW, noticed that there is normal screens for the cano, and fine screens. I'm going to order a set of fine- units are shipped with normal screens by default, and want to see what kind of difference they make. Should make for higher quality reclaim.

PhreedomPhries

High Plains Drifter
I hope I get my T1 in time to use at the Waterfront Blues fest...
Sounds fun! I love outside music festivals! One of my favorites is the FREE (!) Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival in GG Park. It'll be here before I know it!! Woohoo! My trusty T1 will be by my side.

PhreedomPhries,
Reactions: Dogman

Nick Brand

Bud Vaporer
I hope I get my T1 in time to use at the Waterfront Blues fest...
Welp, the smooth and pure-filters I ordered July 3rd arrived today, two days later, in downtown Portland, using the USPS option. Still waiting on the big order of the T1 and PA, made July 2nd, also using USPS.

Nick Brand,

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
Hey all,

Sorry if we've been missing some of your questions, its been super busy around here since the shows. I guess my vacation right after didn't help any either.....

Everyone who i saw at the shows, i hope you enjoyed your time and got to check out some of our new stuff. Looks like Bic Lighters have been replaced with a Vortex's as a common necessity for everyone, Defiantly not what i was expecting although it was a fun experience none the less.

For everyone eager for the T1 Glass mouthpieces.... Im sorry its taken so long to get them posted and online, were working on it as i speak. :)

We have a few more shows this season and now that we have the system down it will go much smoother and we'll have less down time. If anyone has some good ideas for a show we should come to please let us know, preferably on the west coast although you never know how far we'll go!

Enjoy the extension for the sale everyone, your all going to LOVE the True-Glass! ;)

Cheers,

Tim

jambandphan03

in flavor country
oh poop, I just ordered the 14mm glass adapter, and didn't see the mouth piece version listed on the website so I checked out, then came here to check on things, and saw it was just being posted and missed it... should have done it the other way around. I am working it out now though email. Hot springs was nice, beautiful day for it, not too crowded. Needless to say I'm a little out of it right now...

:clap:Very stoked to see the site updated when I got home, now if I can just get my order right...

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
Its all Live people!!!

Sorry again for the delay and thank you for your patience everyone.

The "All Glass" accessories are available for purchase, there are 3 different models as well as a kit with all 3 included.

Hope you all enjoy!

Cheers,

Tim

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
When I try and place and order for the all glass mouthpiece it gives me the following error:

The shipping method you selected is no longer available. Please choose another shipping method.

Slightly Medicated,

PhreedomPhries

High Plains Drifter
Its all Live people!!!

Sorry again for the delay and thank you for your patience everyone.

The "All Glass" accessories are available for purchase, there are 3 different models as well as a kit with all 3 included.

Hope you all enjoy!

Cheers,

Tim
I don't notice the kit with all 3 included. Did I just miss it somewhere?

PhreedomPhries,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
email communication just fell off, so I am guessing they are off work or something now and just not responding. I don't have my order straight yet, but I am hoping it will all be cleared up by tomorrow. Dang it, I came in right when things were being added, and messed up my order... the saga continues :rolleyes:

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Nick Brand

Nick Brand

Bud Vaporer
Nick Brand,

Nick Brand

Bud Vaporer
email communication just fell off, so I am guessing they are off work or something now and just not responding. I don't have my order straight yet, but I am hoping it will all be cleared up by tomorrow. Dang it, I came in right when things were being added, and messed up my order... the saga continues :rolleyes:
I'm pretty sure they'll get ya squared away. :)

Nick Brand,
Top Bottom