Discontinued ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
BTW, in case it was not clear, do NOT get the 'better' 900 mAh version of the RCR123As, they run longer but don't give as much heat.....you'll be very disappointed with them relative to the 'inferior' ones the TV factory specifies.

Best wishes,

OF
I will definitely not buy the 900 mAh. I don't mind keeping a 6-pack of batteries in rotation to get the best performance. I don't want to sacrifice that for a little better battery life.

Has anybody found these RCR123a's locally? I screwed up and forgot to order in time and my revo is sched for delivery tmrw. Vapeworld if they have them in stock(not on website anywhere), may be able to get them here by Sat. BUT, if anyone knows any local/speciality type shops(i.e; photgraphy store or such), please holler.

**Anybody in Tampa Bay area looking to get rid of RCR123A's?

Silver420Surfer,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Vapeworld is out of Tenergy batteries:(
I can get them from amazon, but would love to get locally.

I found 650 mAh at 3.7v locally. Could anyone tell me if these will work at all, even if just short term till I can get 750 mAh 3.0v.

Silver420Surfer,

OF

I found 650 mAh at 3.7v locally. Could anyone tell me if these will work at all, even if just short term till I can get 750 mAh 3.0v.

Most likely not, but no way to know for sure without testing. The specification we care most about, internal resistance (the factor that controls voltage 'sag' under load) is generally not listed (most customers wouldn't understand what it means anyway). That particular RCR123A is 'the top of the heap' in that spec. The compromises made in it (lower capacity for instance) include sacrifices to keep those losses low.

My advice is stick with proven types, unless you've got spare money and time and are looking for some adventure?

OF

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Most likely not, but no way to know for sure without testing. The specification we care most about, internal resistance (the factor that controls voltage 'sag' under load) is generally not listed (most customers wouldn't understand what it means anyway). That particular RCR123A is 'the top of the heap' in that spec. The compromises made in it (lower capacity for instance) include sacrifices to keep those losses low.

My advice is stick with proven types, unless you've got spare money and time and are looking for some adventure?

OF
Can I damage the Revolution? That is my main concern.
I have thrown $10 away on worse, lol.
If I can't "hurt" the Revo, then for science sake, I will try them.

Silver420Surfer,

OF

Can I damage the Revolution? That is my main concern.
I have thrown $10 away on worse, lol.
If I can't "hurt" the Revo, then for science sake, I will try them.

No, as long as you stick to LiFePO4 (not some 3.7 Volt) technology you should be fine. 3.0 Volts, not 3.7. Remember, that means a different charger than Li-ion or IMRs (or a dual range one like the WF-188).

You'll just get sub standard performance. From a little to a lot less.

If you do decide to 'take a $10 risk' be sure to order 'the right stuff' anyway?

OF

OF,

StickyShisha2

now that the Darts are all gone, where is a good place to buy a LV Rev (side load)? I've had an issue with GotVape and would rather not spend money with them.

StickyShisha2,
Reactions: OF

bopper

now that the Darts are all gone, where is a good place to buy a LV Rev (side load)? I've had an issue with GotVape and would rather not spend money with them.

Gotvape is like that, but I don't know of any other source for the LV version. You could always buy an SV Revolution and get TET to rewind it to LV.

Best,

bopper

bopper,
Reactions: OF

deviations

I'm running 6V with 2x lifepo4 500 mahs. I bought the HR AVA atomizer since i couldn't find the SR. Will it vape ok?

edit: tried it out with about 2 big dabs worth. hit pretty well but got that burnt plastic taste real quick. filled it up with a few more dabs and it's better now. should i be inhaling for the first .2~ grams of wax when i'm breaking it in? should i just be dropping in about .1 for a regular sesh?

edit edit: keep getting burnt hits

deviations,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
1st real session with the Rev, WOW! Overall it is bigger than I expected, but the trade off is it is effortlessly providing way bigger hits than I expected. I don't want to say too much yet(lets let the newness wear off), but so far I am very, very impressed and currently happy with my purchase.
Batts ordered last night 9pm, arrived this morning before 9am. Amazon Prime rocks!!

arrr

1st real session with the Rev, WOW! Overall it is bigger than I expected, but the trade off is it is effortlessly providing way bigger hits than I expected. I don't want to say too much yet(lets let the newness wear off), but so far I am very, very impressed and currently happy with my purchase.
Batts ordered last night 9pm, arrived this morning before 9am. Amazon Prime rocks!!

What batteries did you get. I am going to order some soon.

arrr,

BelieveInBuddha

finally got the ava lv from gotvape. being my first TV product, examining and taking it apart its just a great feeling holding a quality product. but... of course that search for a dart is just killing the joy with receiving this great cart!!
GTxXsaq.jpg

odbsmydog

I called 3 dif online sellers and Gotvape was the only one that had a human answer and took care of me properly. Best online dealer I've ever spoke with and I buy lots of things online. dunno what happened to you but they seem great to me...

odbsmydog,

OF

I called 3 dif online sellers and Gotvape was the only one that had a human answer and took care of me properly. Best online dealer I've ever spoke with and I buy lots of things online. dunno what happened to you but they seem great to me...

You don't have to hang around long to run into folks with issues here. I'm glad you've had good results and hope you continue that, but from my personal experience I cannot recommend them because I know there's a chance of problems most people won't be happy with.

Folks looking for references might want to scratch a little deeper?

OF

OF,
Reactions: NoName
Top Bottom