Discontinued ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates

StickyShisha2

ThermoVape's tube's kinda weird though, I am having trouble getting the REV out of the tube since the rolled up instructions are stuck in front of it and wont come out.
Do I need to prime/season my REV with oil before I hit it? or can I just throw some full-melt on and start ripping it? Thanks

just load and go. well kind of, the first load from new (and after cleaning) needs more to get going.

if the plastic tube it came in is the same as mine, don't put iso in it. i had been using it with everclear for cleaning my rev, worked great. then i tried with iso and it melted the bottom off and turned the plastic whitish.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Lol if you think you're getting killer vapes with bubble... wait till you throw a little oil in. I got some more earlier and had an interesting thing happen to me. These last few days I think my tolerance caught up to me because I was finding myself vaping a bit more flower than usual for equal effects... get home, 6 hits out of the LB... too stoned. Come down, one big rip out of my DART... back to too stoned. Thank goodness it's worn off some, might take a tiny baby hit before going out to dinner with the fam. I'm almost scared to because I'm all sensitive to cannabinoids all of a sudden... on the plus, I skipped on the nausea meds again today :)

And yes the initial "priming" load is about .15 I've found. It's not that you lose it per se, but it absorbs into the lower ceramic and acts as a buffer of sorts and lets all the proceeding oil get vaped. You can get it back if you ISO wash it prior to boiling/cleaning/drying. I for one don't mind giving it the initial dab as it ends up more than making up for it.

Alright alright, I took a bigger-than-intended puff before that last paragraph and I'm already feeling it in my eyes :zzz:

Now where's that food...

Edit: odb... get some tweezers :tup: avoid ISO in the container tube (the one with the white cap with the "squishy" end) as it'll degrade the plastic (turns it white, then makes it frail IIRC.)

OF

I was wondering if my LV Dart will work with this
http://smokersvapor.com/e-cig-kits/ego-kit/prod_7.html

I can screw it on to the ego, just dont know if safe to do so.

It will probably work, marginally. That's an entry level battery, it's going to sag a lot driving the DART, and it could end up overheating on you in the longer hits you'll have to take to compensate. The Twist versions compensate by pulling yet more power from the battery, but keeping the power out up, they're a better call. Likewise the 18650 based Ego T in the upgrade version does OK when driven buy a quality fully charged battery.

Better still are the purpose built supplies from D9 and TV of course.

DART needs the power to make you happy..... You spend a lot of money on the unit and goods to put in it, IMO this is not the time to get cheap on the battery.

OF

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
It will probably work, marginally. That's an entry level battery, it's going to sag a lot driving the DART, and it could end up overheating on you in the longer hits you'll have to take to compensate. The Twist versions compensate by pulling yet more power from the battery, but keeping the power out up, they're a better call. Likewise the 18650 based Ego T in the upgrade version does OK when driven buy a quality fully charged battery.

Better still are the purpose built supplies from D9 and TV of course.

DART needs the power to make you happy..... You spend a lot of money on the unit and goods to put in it, IMO this is not the time to get cheap on the battery.

OF
No, I agree. Just waiting on my other supplies, wanted to play with my new toy. But I'll take your advice and wait.
Thanks for replying before I tried it lol.

Silver420Surfer,
Reactions: OF

Kushtoker630

hey whats up guys im ordering a rev soon and i came across this site and it answered alot of questions. but i got one question is there any company that produces any cartridges like the DART or if not that uses the same idea of thermovape. and how long you think a new rev's cartridge would last?

Kushtoker630,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
I was hoping to see if anybody could chime in on the batteries. TV support site says to use Tenergy LiFePO4 RC123A 3.0V but not any specific mAh. I have seen 750mAh and 900mAh. I don't want to assume to just grab the more powerful ones. If anybody could chime in with a recommendation, I'd sure appreciate it.

Silver420Surfer,

odbsmydog

Works great on the eGo body

820686_500624226643252_2132197885_o.jpg

843106_500624283309913_53512398_o.jpg

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Yea, I have mine hooked up to an ego as well, supposed specs found in my ego instructions say it is a 750mAh 3.7v. I dropped some girl scout cookie wax(baby dab), and honestly expected to either completely waste it or have it just soak up into ceramic. After about a 10 sec slow-medium pull, I was smashed in the mouth with a minty, chocolatey vapor fist. WOW! Impressed and this is not even how I intend to use it(with my old ego). Can't wait till the rest of my goodies come in and hopefully figure out the 750mAh or 900mAh batts.

You folks in this sub-forum, were/are definitely spot on with the positivity given this baby!!

VAPORIZER22

I was hoping to see if anybody could chime in on the batteries. TV support site says to use Tenergy LiFePO4 RC123A 3.0V but not any specific mAh. I have seen 750mAh and 900mAh. I don't want to assume to just grab the more powerful ones. If anybody could chime in with a recommendation, I'd sure appreciate it.

You need the 750's if you are going to use Tenergy. AW's also work really well, and based on my experience I prefer those.

Quetzalcoatl

The rest of your goodies being what? Dunno if those batts that VAPORIZER22 posted would work with the Ultra body (if that's what you ended up getting.)

VAPORIZER22

If he plans on using Tenergy LiFePO4 RCR's, I do not see any reason why the AW's I posted would not fit.

VAPORIZER22,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
I have a demo revolution coming with no batteries,but both Tenergy chargers, car and home, they recommended(ezvapes)the Tenergy 750mAh ones, I was just seeing what the general consenus around here was.

@vaporizer22--What pros/cons to using the AW's?
@Quetzalcoatl--I am gonna also get the Ultra body you showed me, but this deal for the revo + dart, was too good to pass up.This

Quetzalcoatl

hey whats up guys im ordering a rev soon and i came across this site and it answered alot of questions. but i got one question is there any company that produces any cartridges like the DART or if not that uses the same idea of thermovape. and how long you think a new rev's cartridge would last?
Sorry, hi, phone died while I was typing a reply earlier...

The "Sticky Wax Burner" pen vape has a cart very similar to the Revolution... I would go so far as to say they ripped it off? I don't know what that cart is made of, I know exactly what ThermoVape's stuff is made of. I already have shit health, I'm not about to take a risk on a knockoff cart. I -really- can't recommend getting the actual Revolution more than I already do. ThermoVape tells you exactly where the parts come. You know, medical-grade ceramics, US-sourced wires for the heating cores, milled locally...

ThermoVape offers a $15 rebuild of your core. You might need to do that once a year if you have bad luck? I've ran grams in mine and all I've done to it is clean it twice, and I didn't even need to do the second cleaning but my (slight) OCD got the best of me :doh: I clean my AVA more to clear the juices for a new blend. I expect that if I try to take care of my DART/AVA (the e-cig cart), they'll probably outlive me.

How're ya likin' it? :D

Kushtoker630

thanks bro its sad thy discontinued such a good cartridge i hope someone does take there idea and use it if there not i know alot of people that are lookn for a DART. found a rev dart kit online hopefully it comes thrue and whats your guy thoughts on the cera?

Kushtoker630,

VAPORIZER22

I have a demo revolution coming with no batteries,but both Tenergy chargers, car and home, they recommended(ezvapes)the Tenergy 750mAh ones, I was just seeing what the general consenus around here was.

@vaporizer22--What pros/cons to using the AW's?
@Quetzalcoatl--I am gonna also get the Ultra body you showed me, but this deal for the revo + dart, was too good to pass up.This

I went through about 6-7 pairs of the Tenergy and I found compared to the AW's they would die sooner and I would have a couple of them die completely only after a few months. Could just be my luck with the Tenergy. I saw a few people had posted using the AW's and I tried them out and just worked better for me. The Tenergy charger will also charge the AW's.

Quetzalcoatl

thanks bro its sad thy discontinued such a good cartridge i hope someone does take there idea and use it if there not i know alot of people that are lookn for a DART. found a rev dart kit online hopefully it comes thrue and whats your guy thoughts on the cera?
I have faith in the Cera Essential Oil cart. They're going to make an adapter so it fits on 510... and will fit on the Ultra. OF cranked something together and made an adapter himself, and reports good things. Take a look at the videos on ThermoVape's youtube channel. They demo the CEO a lot, and the results are impressive.

OF

Glad you're happy with it.

However, before you decide you've got it performing to true potential, I suggest you try a proper supply on it? I think you'll be impressed with performance you're now missing out on......hard as that might be to grasp at this point?

I mean you've paid for more and thicker hits per charge, why not enjoy them or at least ways try it?

BTW, in case it was not clear, do NOT get the 'better' 900 mAh version of the RCR123As, they run longer but don't give as much heat.....you'll be very disappointed with them relative to the 'inferior' ones the TV factory specifies.

Best wishes,

OF

Top Bottom