Discontinued ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates

OF

You are absolutely right, I was thinking of a back up.
I think the most economical solution is to buy the LV and have TV modify it to SV.
Thanks OF.

You're very welcome. FWIW I'm right with you when it comes to the backup idea. I've got a good DART in LV as well as Revolutions in both LV and SV. I also have a Beta Cera....a whole other level IMO. And yet I think so much of the DART that when the 'lost run of 50' DARTs showed up a while back I got one as "backup to the back up to the backup" if you will.

For most uses, Cera will work better IMO (holds more, easier to get heavy hits, etc) so you might argue the DART is now my backup there. And I have Revolutions to back that up. Since DART can be rebuilt I'm unlikely to wear one out no matter how hard I try. In the end $40 for insurance against loosing it outright seemed like a good call....no, the backup DART is not for sale.......

Good luck with yours. You know what Murphy says, 'the only way to ensure no problems is to have a working substitute handy'......

OF

odbsmydog

OF: I have quite a bit of oil and can afford to load a bit at a time to get a nice rip, people at the begining of this thread seemed to be getting nice big hits off a .1 or .2 but you say less is more so I will try it both ways for sure, I'm just not sure it's possible for me to pick up a .05 or smaller piece with a dabber/pin...

I was just on ThermoVapes site drooling over their CERA's(you guys have me smitten over this brand) and on the EO vid it looks like you can get KILLER milky dab hits and he loads at least a half gram of oil into it... so even if my REV doesn't live up to my high hopes, if everything goes well I will have one of these bad boys in the next few months and be able to sleep easy ;)

odbsmydog,
Reactions: OF

odbsmydog

I have a couple cheap eGo batteries to use with the REV, so I think I will just replace the whole unit and upgrade to a CERA in a few months/next harvest season. By then I'm sure all the reviews will be out and bugs fixed.

I'm really happy to be part of the revolution crew(wish I could of got a DART) and I think it will remain my 'on the go' vape for daily use, while Sarah(already named my vape I don't have yet) will sit at home or only come out for special occasions. Like I said before, even though I have lived in Shasta/Humboldt my whole life and have friends that own dispensaries, I have always been dirt cheap with my glassware and never could justify spending $$$ that could go elsewhere. But now I'm realizing my health is worth it in the long run(still really iffy about BHO, I know the kind I got given a QP of is amazingly potent and tastes good buy really dark and kinda sketchy) plus I have COPD(chronic obscured pulmonary disease) so my lungs get torn up really easy and I always get bronchitis.

For Health!

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Coming to the party a bit too late, I was disappointed when I finally found what I have wanted in a portable concentrate vape only to find out you cannot get the Revolution with the top loading dart any longer. So I did what any self respecting man-child would do and I threw a tantrum. Just Kidding! I started emailing everyone who ever carried them to see if anyone had any, but just didn't have them listed still. I also called whovever had a phone number listed. Believe it or not, nobody had any traces of these left. I even emailed some web-reviewers, to see if they had a dart they reviewed left, and would sell it to me. Well after all those "no"s, I did what any self-respecting man-child would do, I gave up and figured I'd just have to start researching all over again.
This morning, I am awaken from a slumber by the phone ringing. A man from California calls telling me that he has an unused white dart demo unit!!!!!!:mmmm: And would I be interested in purchasing it.
Hell yea!! Can't wait to get this in my hands. I also ordered the LV windowed dart the other day from gotvape, so I will keep it for a backup. Woo Hoo!!

Just wanted to share my good fortune with FC and hopefully by early next week, I'll have my new toy in hand.

OF

I started emailing everyone who ever carried them to see if anyone had any, but just didn't have them listed still. I also called whovever had a phone number listed. Believe it or not, nobody had any traces of these left.

A man from California calls telling me that he has an unused white dart demo unit!!!!!!
Just wanted to share my good fortune with FC and hopefully by early next week, I'll have my new toy in hand.

due diligence pays off yet again, sweet deal, surfer!
glad you got in on it

Yeah, what Bob just said. Well done, great story!

Bad news is I guess we can officially say 'the last new DART has been sold'? Now we wait for collector estate sales?

OF

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
After the hunt, now the waiting game begins for everything to arrive.

3:53 pm got tracking info
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Mr Silver 420. Surfer
Subtotal: $94.45
Postage & Packaging: $0.00
Waive Signature: Yes
Total Tax: $0.00
Grand Total: $94.45 (-$10.50)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shipping Method: Free USPS Priority 2-3 Days (US) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Order Inventory:
Product: ThermoVape Revolution DEMO *Never been used*
Options: ThermoVape Color -White
Type - Dart

Quantity: 1

The only thing missing are the batteries, and I was given another 10% off for that.

Did I get a good deal compared to what they were going for before disappearing?
This is the actual link to the above referenced item
http://ezvaporizers.com/oil-vaporizers/thermovape-revolution/prod_713.html

These are the batteries it comes with: RCR 123A 3.0V Rechargeable
Here

Gotta give the E-tailer some love, EZVapes.com .
I called them in my quest for a Dart and left a message late the other nite("Insomnia shopping", as I like to call it). This morning at like 8:01am (I musta been like 1st on this guy's to-do list today :rockon:), I received a call From Jared at Ezvapes.com informing me that he had an "unused demo revo dart", last one left, and if I was still looking I could purchase it. I gave him my email and he sent the link to the demo piece and a % off code to use as well. Kick @SS follow up, bro!! After I receive my revolution dart, I will leave a nice post for them, and send Jared a link.
Love to point out good customer service. Mods, I will post that atta boy in the appropiate space.

odbsmydog

This morning, I am awaken from a slumber by the phone ringing. A man from California calls telling me that he has an unused white dart demo unit!!!!!!:mmmm: And would I be interested in purchasing it.
Hell yea!! Can't wait to get this in my hands. I also ordered the LV windowed dart the other day from gotvape, so I will keep it for a backup. Woo Hoo!!

SO JEALOUS. I have been doing non stop research the last week or two and after almost ending up with a crappy gentleman's bran hash v2 atomizer I finally found what I wanted in the DART and was willing to spend the money. . . only to find out they no longer existed!

After ordering the REV and posting about it on facebook a friend of mine that also has an eGo batt hoped on the bandwagon and ordered one as well from gotvape, the funny part is he tried to order the DART option too! only to be saddened when I told him he had to get the windowed one.

You sir surfer, are the envy of me and my friends!

..I feel you on the waiting game part! I am in Redding (inland cali) at my families house were I was visiting and stupidly had my REV sent to when I ordered it and now I have to wait for it to get here before I can go back over the mountain to my house in Somoa. (Humboldt)

lol, the waiting is torture!

2clicker

Observer
got my dart rebuild back today (SV to LV). going to get holsters for these... fastest Dart in the midwest :brow:

f718f583-28b7-4592-a6da-9a93768b2ea8_zps62fceefc.jpg

photo6_zpsbac140d4.jpg

odbsmydog

That rubber tubing sure looks nice, almost like is was made to be there. I want to use some of that tubing on the windowed REV to keep the window shut permanently so it will stay clean and not get everywhere hopefully. I think top-loading will work better with my thinner wax/oil.

hehe, holsters. . .

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
SO JEALOUS. I have been doing non stop research the last week or two and after almost ending up with a crappy gentleman's bran hash v2 atomizer I finally found what I wanted in the DART and was willing to spend the money. . . only to find out they no longer existed!

After ordering the REV and posting about it on facebook a friend of mine that also has an eGo batt hoped on the bandwagon and ordered one as well from gotvape, the funny part is he tried to order the DART option too! only to be saddened when I told him he had to get the windowed one.

You sir surfer, are the envy of me and my friends!

..I feel you on the waiting game part! I am in Redding (inland cali) at my families house were I was visiting and stupidly had my REV sent to when I ordered it and now I have to wait for it to get here before I can go back over the mountain to my house in Somoa. (Humboldt)

Oh, yea, poor you living in Humboldt. :mental:
You sir odbsmydog, are the envy of me and my friends! :spliff:

I promise I will keep an eye out and let you know if any other company gets back to me with anything positive.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
For the Revolution, is anybody using anything different than the batteries that come with it?
These are what I was going to order extra of RCR 123A 3.0V Rechargeables, I'll hold off until I hear some opinions.

Silver420Surfer,

arrr

My two OG revolutions just came in. This may be obvious but i was wondering do you guys use the bottom adapter piece when you plug it into a ego C twist battery or do you take that piece off?

arrr,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
My two OG revolutions just came in. This may be obvious but i was wondering do you guys use the bottom adapter piece when you plug it into a ego C twist battery or do you take that piece off?
if it's the adapter i'm thinkin' of, then you shouldn't need it.
in fact it shouldn't even thread to a 510 as it should be a threaded for an omicron or gpen.
ego is just 510 as is the rev by itself

arrr

if it's the adapter i'm thinkin' of, then you shouldn't need it.
in fact it shouldn't even thread to a 510 as it should be a threaded for an omicron or gpen.
ego is just 510 as is the rev by itself

Yupp your right i just checked it out in more detail. Thanks

Hey Bob do you like your LV or HV Dart better with ego batteries?

arrr,

odbsmydog

Stoked, my REV and my eGo showed up on the same day, even though I ordered the eGo a week ago. Gotvape.com has definitely got my business, they were hella nice on the phone and it got here in 2 days. so psyched.

ThermoVape's tube's kinda weird though, I am having trouble getting the REV out of the tube since the rolled up instructions are stuck in front of it and wont come out.

Do I need to prime/season my REV with oil before I hit it? or can I just throw some full-melt on and start ripping it? Thanks

odbsmydog,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Yupp your right i just checked it out in more detail. Thanks

Hey Bob do you like your LV or HV Dart better with ego batteries?
i don't think the HV will run all that well on an ego. am no electrician (OF feel free to clarify) but iirc the HV dart is like 4.5 ohms? you'd need the oem 6v setup or something similar

Top Bottom