Discontinued ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates

2clicker

Observer
added that new base i was looking for! :brow: hoping to get my Dart rebuild back soon. dual sidearms. standard rev doesnt look bad on there tho.

photo1_zps42d654ed.jpg

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
My DART went missing last night... Only thing I can think of is my puppy ate it... Maybe... It just disappeared.

Quetzalcoatl,

OF

My DART went missing last night... Only thing I can think of is my puppy ate it... Maybe... It just disappeared.

They usually cone back home when they get hungry you know?

But, if it shows up over here, I'm changing the serial number.....fair warning.....

OF

Quetzalcoatl

I found it!! I had a stack of notebook paper on my desk which was where my DART stuck itself. I didn't see it because some of the top papers were covering it and it had a tiny bit of oil on the outside of the body so it stuck to the pages when I moved them over looking for it (and since they were covering it I didn't see it)... until I moved the stack down and the moving dislodged it.

I might have been thinking about where it was ALL day...

I think I'll implant some magnets under my skin and stick them there when I'm not using them :wave:

arrr

I am looking for a oil/wax cart/atomizer for my 510 battery. It appears that gotvape is still selling the LV original and dart. I am debating on getting this and had a few questions.
1. Do you guys prefer the dart over the original? (i think the dart looks great)
2. How does this compare to the omicron carts do you like the dart better? (i think the dart looks better because you do not have to put 0.5 in the cart and you can actually clean the cart)
3. Does anyone know the warranty if i buy it from gotvape? Will thermovape fix it forever for $15 charge? (This is a pretty big concern as it is much more expansive than the omicron, but if it lasts much longer and is a better product i would rather get the dart)

arrr,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
I am looking for a oil/wax cart/atomizer for my 510 battery. It appears that gotvape is still selling the LV original and dart. I am debating on getting this and had a few questions.
1. Do you guys prefer the dart over the original? (i think the dart looks great)
2. How does this compare to the omicron carts do you like the dart better? (i think the dart looks better because you do not have to put 0.5 in the cart and you can actually clean the cart)
3. Does anyone know the warranty if i buy it from gotvape? Will thermovape fix it forever for $15 charge? (This is a pretty big concern as it is much more expansive than the omicron, but if it lasts much longer and is a better product i would rather get the dart)
first off I'm quite sure the listing gotvape is selling is a windowed revolution and not the dart, or the listing is sold off, I know someone mentioned it somewhere on the fourm. If the first thing is the case, then you can make the windowed revolution a dart from a dart tip you can still buy from thermovape force store. http://thermovape.force.com/IdaProductDetail?id=01t50000001qlHLAAY you'd need a mouthpiece too.http://thermovape.force.com/IdaProductDetail?id=01t50000001qlFHAAY The cores are about the same inside. The Dart seems to have a small air gap on one side of the ceramic.
1. the dart is amazing, best thing to happen since sliced bread. I no longer use dabbers, if I want to dab on a nail I still use the dart tip.. :doh:
2. I used to be a delta 9 user, Had a long history using their carts at 1.5ohm and 2.4 3.7v. Then started to wonder what was in my atomizers. Also the wicking system in those carts always leaked for me, and clogs were common. Not everyones experience though. Just telling you my experience. The dart will work on a more larger varity of types of super full melts and even some full melts. Moving to the dart, I've never had a bad taste, a clog, a burn, or a leak. IMHO, and could possibly be proved.. thermovape makes the cleanest atomizer you can get. There's a whole kit in the classifieds right now.. same thing I'm sipping on. There is a small learning curve, it's not just press a button and instant vapor. A small heat up time is required (5-10 sec) before thick yummy vapor ensues. Priming is also needed. There is a mininum load.
3. Warrenty is good for anywhere, these things are made by one company and they know they are only ones to fix it. Repairs and heater blow outs are quite rare. They can even super clean torch the medical grade ceramic white and rewire your core. Customer service is top notch. They love pleasing their audience.

Quetzalcoatl

I can't compare it to another oil pen vape... but I've got everything I need to hit my nail literally within arm's reach of where my computer is (piece is sitting next to the subwoofer, nail and dome next to another speaker) and I've still got my Ultra/AVA/DART in my pocket 99% of the time. In fact it's in my pocket right now! Their atomizer is the cleanest I've tried (although that's at the "expense" of drip-tip), and it's even seen bubble hash in there as well as regular hash. Just did a couple cleans on it, ISO, boil, 20/20/20. The ceramic stained... but even when I run it dry, I can't get a "burned crappy weed" taste out of it which would be the remnants of the bubble/hash I tried. My DART... I think I cleaned it once so far? Oil goes in, clouds come out. Heat isn't much of an issue IME, in fact last night after chaining 6-8 hits I noticed that it wasn't so hot as to burn your fingers, but it became uncomfortable pretty fast to hold the base of the DART (where the threading is, as well as the switch housing piece) for more than a second or two, but throwing it in my pants didn't hurt at all. It took 3-4 seconds before the heat transferred out and I could feel the residual heat by touching my pants. I can't remember who, one of our vape girls on here found out you can push it through some tubing and it acts as a heat shield. I don't need it, although I've thought about it. I just like how it looks too much!

arrr

Thanks guys i think i am going to pull the trigger on the dart tonight. I was wondering if anyone that has been using the low voltage dart with an ego twist battery for a while can comment on their experience. What voltage do you guys recommend? I beleive i read that 4.0 voltes is the sweet spot. The three oil carts i am considering for my ego twist battery are the dart, the omicron, and 710 pen mini atomizer. The reason why this appeals to me is you do not have load .5 at a time like the omi and it uses safe material (i cant find any info on the materials the 710 pen uses). And it has its own dabber don't need to carry one. Sorry if there are the typos on my phone. Thanks.

I intend to use 650mAh ego twist batteries but can get others if these do not work well.

OF

Thanks guys i think i am going to pull the trigger on the dart tonight. I was wondering if anyone that has been using the low voltage dart with an ego twist battery for a while can comment on their experience. What voltage do you guys recommend?

Yes, several of us use them from time to time. I think NDA is the worst offender there, he's a big fan and got me to take a second pass with it.

Voltage is a moot point. The twist runs into power limit a bit over 4.0 Volts (DART is a heavy load). Setting it to a higher voltage doesn't raise the output further than that.

650 mAh units do OK but the battery can go fairly fast. I also got a 1000 mAh which lasts longer but it getting mighty long.

OF

OF,
Reactions: arrr
Thanks guys i think i am going to pull the trigger on the dart tonight. I was wondering if anyone that has been using the low voltage dart with an ego twist battery for a while can comment on their experience. What voltage do you guys recommend? I beleive i read that 4.0 voltes is the sweet spot. The three oil carts i am considering for my ego twist battery are the dart, the omicron, and 710 pen mini atomizer. The reason why this appeals to me is you do not have load .5 at a time like the omi and it uses safe material (i cant find any info on the materials the 710 pen uses). And it has its own dabber don't need to carry one. Sorry if there are the typos on my phone. Thanks.

I intend to use 650mAh ego twist batteries but can get others if these do not work well.

Yes, several of us use them from time to time. I think NDA is the worst offender there, he's a big fan and got me to take a second pass with it.

Voltage is a moot point. The twist runs into power limit a bit over 4.0 Volts (DART is a heavy load). Setting it to a higher voltage doesn't raise the output further than that.

650 mAh units do OK but the battery can go fairly fast. I also got a 1000 mAh which lasts longer but it getting mighty long.

OF

Guilty as charged.

I have a Dart in a 100mAh Twist in my hand - now back in pocket - as I type. I have two LV DARTs and 4 Twists. Definitely the fastest method for quick clouds available to me (so far). Great combination. I run them set to 4 volts, and they are all delivering within a few dozen millivolts of that (you run into the 2.5Amp current limit).

One note: If you hit the Twist (I'm only using Joyetech's version) hard enough and long enough it will overheat and shut off for a minute or so - looks like it need charging, but doesn't.

Good luck - a DART on a Twist is a great pocket vape.

-NDA

arrr

Thanks guys just ordered two darts. They were a bit expensive but if the are quality and safe it will be worth it. About to order a 1000mAh twist. Any place you guys recommend for batteries?

Quetzalcoatl

Thanks guys just ordered two darts. They were a bit expensive but if the are quality and safe it will be worth it. About to order a 1000mAh twist. Any place you guys recommend for batteries?
I'd call them "quality" for sure. I posted a vid I took in the wee hours of the morning in the ThermoVape Alpha Ultralite thread (which really ended up serving as the Ultra/Ultralite thread instead). TV Ultra at 3.7v with the LR DART.

"A bit expensive" is the price we pay for the peace of mind of knowing exactly what it's made out of, and from where exactly. IIRC it's an all-American construction with medical-grade ceramics and US-sourced wires/parts. I believe the Cera has one specific small small piece made in France. Their QC is pretty impressive... almost as much as their products :ko:

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
awesome, welcome to the club! out of curiousity, where did you pick them up?
i prefer the ultra by the same company w/ a 14500 aw imr from lighthound, but any 15-25 dollar ego or 510 batt will work, just don't count on longevity of those, the dart will last for almost ever and can be rebuilt for less than $20.

Quetzalcoatl

They have a picture of the one on the left, which is the window Revolution, and the right which is the DART. Difference is the Revolution is "side" load, the DART is top load (and includes the mouthpiece bit with the dabber attached.) I'd go for the DART over the Revolution, but they don't specify which one ships... I would send ThermoVape an email first and see if they have an extra LR DART for you first... I know there's more than a couple people here that avoid gotvape even if it means waiting months to buy a vaporizer from a different retailer. I have no experience with them so I can't offer you any help other than echoing the sentiments of others here (in an attempt to help you, of course.) Good luck and hope everything turns out well for you. Like I said, it's pricey, but sooo worth it.

arrr

They have a picture of the one on the left, which is the window Revolution, and the right which is the DART. Difference is the Revolution is "side" load, the DART is top load (and includes the mouthpiece bit with the dabber attached.) I'd go for the DART over the Revolution, but they don't specify which one ships... I would send ThermoVape an email first and see if they have an extra LR DART for you first... I know there's more than a couple people here that avoid gotvape even if it means waiting months to buy a vaporizer from a different retailer. I have no experience with them so I can't offer you any help other than echoing the sentiments of others here (in an attempt to help you, of course.) Good luck and hope everything turns out well for you. Like I said, it's pricey, but sooo worth it.

There is a drop down box that allows you select the dart... "original" is the default. Your right i should have emailed TV might have been able to get it cheaper?

Why do people hate on gotvape? bad service? I actually ordered an item from one of the supporting retailers (i wont mention which one as i don't know if its against policy to talk bad about them) but it took this vendor seven calendar days (no holidays) for my item to ship from their facility, i will not be doing business with them again if i can avoid it.

arrr,

odbsmydog

Been browsing these forums the last 3 days as I decide on what vape pen to get for the few ounces of oil I ended up with working for a friend. Decided to finally sign up cause I has a quick question . .

I'm about to order a Revolution DART from gotVape? to attach to my eGo-T. that should work, correct? Also, is there a hole or something on the tip of the DART's point? how does the smoke/vapor travel through it to the mouthpiece? seems like it would get clogged by oil.

I'm glad I found this thread because I really wanted a DART but couldn't find one and bought the eGo-T and was about to order to hash oil v2 atomizers from gentleman's brand just because they didn't need an adapter, it looks like I wont need an adapter for the eGo and Dart.

Is this a good set-up? just want to make sure before I order it as the DART piece costs more than my 2 eGo batteries combined..

odbsmydog,
Reactions: OF

OF

I'm about to order a Revolution DART from gotVape? to attach to my eGo-T. that should work, correct? Also, is there a hole or something on the tip of the DART's point? how does the smoke/vapor travel through it to the mouthpiece? seems like it would get clogged by oil.

it looks like I wont need an adapter for the eGo and Dart.

Is this a good set-up? just want to make sure before I order it as the DART piece costs more than my 2 eGo batteries combined..
also, could you just order this piece and make it a DART?

http://thermovape.force.com/IdaProductDetail?id=01t50000001qlHLAAY

*sorry about the multiple posts, can't find an edit button..

Howdy, welcome to the fun. Yes you can drive a DART with most e-cig batteries, including the Ego Ts, it's basically like a 1.5 Ohm cartomizer to the battery. Yes, the 510 threads common on e-cigs are used on Revolution/DART. As you found out, they're very hard to find.....

Yes, the $8 DART top will allow you to load with the tip like on DART. It's not a full upgrade (the closed door on Revolution is still there and the tip doesn't reach all the way down to the plate), but it functions fine.

If you look carefully in the photo of the link you provided you'll notice tiny holes at the top of the tip where it joins the body? That's the answer to your first question, vapor goes in there after taking a right angle turn. Inside it is again forced to take a turn up leaving more condensation and junk behind. A self cleaning filter of sorts.

The edit button is hard to find, it's at the very bottom of a post you've already made, next to "Report". Only you can see it, and it only works for a few hours. If you want to add something, the easiest way I know is to compose it in the normal window but don't "Post Reply" from there. Rather 'cut' the entire thing (links included) from the widow, then go up and hit the 'edit' button on a former post and when the new window opens over everything paste the new stuff in and 'save the edit'.

Good luck with your quest for a DART, IMO well worth it, the reason it costs more than the other junk is because it's not junk. It's guaranteed for a year, you can boil it clean, and if you manage to kill it after the year they'll rebuild it for $15. Even if it didn't 'blow the doors off the others' that alone makes it worth it IMO.

You might check the classifieds, the other day there was a really nice complete set for a very attractive price.....

OF

odbsmydog

I saw that one in classified, I just figured after ordering the eGo batteries I might as well try to use them. So I am going to order the window rev and the dart top, I use a waxy oil that becomes viscus and liquidy at just above room temp so even if its a little higher above the heating element it should be fine.

Also, has anyone tried out these revolution glass adapters? http://thermovape.force.com/IdaProductDetail?id=01t50000001qlFdAAI
I don't really understand how it connects with a bong, do you need any other pieces or will a 14/18mm glass on glass bong, the adapter and a rev be all I need to take some dab clouds through my piece?

Thanks again for all the help guys!

*still can't find the edit button, I dunno if it's google chrome or my color set-up or what* . . .

odbsmydog,

Quetzalcoatl

"Very attractive" indeed. I'm almost surprised it's not more money, but then I remember we're all good at getting along (for the most part) and don't like to take advantage of each other. Definitely the set to spring for.

In other words a friend was kind enough to gift me a small amout of oil (under .2g) when I mentioned I forgot to bring my pain meds with me today since I was in a hurry to get out the door. Needless to say, the walk from the far end of the parking lot to the other end of campus was a bit easier. Half a minute is all it takes...

Quetzalcoatl,
Top Bottom