Discontinued ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates

OF

I had a great day out and about in 100 degree weather with my dart, wow once you get that ceramic wafer soaked your good to go all day. Had more flavor than spare batteries, back to the charger..
edit: hooray the mailman brought an assortment of batteries! putting the 14500's in the hvd gives pleasantly large hits, loving the power

Cool. You're running the DART on your V2 then? The two make a powerful combo for sure. Interesting cosmetics, too. With DART I can really sense the improvement with the 14500s over 14650s. Surprised me, but it repeats and you can measure nearly half a volt more with fully charged batteries of each type as I recall. I put my 650s away.

BTW the V2.5 tops are super if you want to get away from the on/off switch and still get the performance at LV. Same size as the original, too. Won't do HV.

OF

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
oh yea mate, the heat up time is instant, and you gotta be careful, it will get hot, almost like an omi cart but very impressed with how well these darts hold up against use. I just shook 3 lv's in 99 iso hard for a bit, boiled, and baked and they come out brand new, priming produced no tastes, and a bb size bit of concentrate and your seeing stars. very impressed just putting these things to it's paces. I'm just so used to omicron carts ( which I still love just filled up one 5 ohm for my new HVD 7.4 power!)

kushcabbage,

togepi258

So, I found someone who can provide me with a good quality oil. Even though I already picked up some hash and bought the window unit instead haha. The oil should work with the window unit too, right? The DART just makes it a ton easier? If so...looks like I need to get the DART attachment.

togepi258,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
sometimes if not cleaned meticulously, the window becomes harder to open, do to concentrate heating and cooling, and having a gluing effect around a moving part. but revolutions work just fine, I just prefer my darts and it's so much fun to say

kushcabbage,

togepi258

Thanks for the quick response, cabbage. Looks like I'll be buying the DART next paycheck. I'll just use the oils in the window unit, for now. Since I bought the Revolution conversion kit, I only need to purchase the ThermoVape Revolution DART Vaporizer Cartridge, correct?

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
if you have a t1, running 6 volts and you have the revolution 510 threading attachment than yes, all you need is a dart standard voltage. There is a low voltage LV version used with 3.7 v devices like their ultra and ultralite and in some cases with other regular 510 batteries in the ecig world. cheers :cheers:

kushcabbage,

JoeKickass

It shouldn't be. At 4.2 Volts a typical one would be 2.8 Amps. At 3.7 Volts it should be right on the 2.5 Amp limit.

OF

Yeah I did a bunch of editing in that post, first I said under 10 watts then 2.8 amps then I realized if he bumps the voltage and the tube actually regulates the voltage better than the normal battery sags the current could be lower while still maintaining the same power...

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
how does everyone keep their dart in check? after some melting and many hits I find the concentrate pools around the metal lip around the ceramic, and when stops hitting take your dabber tool or a paper clip/etc and run it around the inside to get a nice scoop to either put back on the end of your dart or dab away. how full do y'all let yours get? any good tips/tricks, cheers

kushcabbage,

OF

My advice remains the same, hit it until it gets weak, then "load small". 50 mg or so. More slows it down, spoils the taste, and leads to leaks. Don't mess with the condensate flowing down, it will be a stable situation like that in the ceramic over time.

"Load small and often".

OF

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Hey All-
I just tried a different mouth piece with DART (the long black delrin one from the T1) and it worked wonderfully. I used to take little test puffs while it heated up with the standard mouth piece, but with this longer one, just a 7 or 8 second preheat and BAM! Much nicer airflow! Thanks for the tip OF!

Bluntcrush,

OF

Hey All-
I just tried a different mouth piece with DART (the long black delrin one from the T1) and it worked wonderfully. I used to take little test puffs while it heated up with the standard mouth piece, but with this longer one, just a 7 or 8 second preheat and BAM! Much nicer airflow! Thanks for the tip OF!

You're very welcome.

Funny how a little change can be huge for one guy and just a little change for the next, isn't it?

Anyway, thanks for the word, I'm very glad it worked fer ya.

OF

OF,

togepi258

My Revolution kit came in today ^_^

Yesterday, my friend hooked me up with a G of some oil. I don't know how it was made...nor care. This stuff is hard to come by around here. Coincidentally, my friend who was supposed to be going out of town, didn't. I asked for and eighth of hash, and got a good deal on a quarter.

I sat here and waited patiently all day, in my office. Finally, it got here at 2pm, took a lunch break. (I was starving! I normally go at noon). I'm a COMPLETE noob at this. So, I dab a bit of the oil, and place it in the ceramic bowl. I didn't put enough because after 5 minutes of trying, I had no luck. Loaded a bit of hash in there, tried for about 40 seconds, until I sucked up the ball into my mouth. "Well, I guess that was too small". Made a bigger ball and really packed it in. After like 10 seconds, I got a small rip. (I was trying to avoid getting a huge cloud, like I saw on the first Review Video). I continued and got a good cloud. Tried again, but the stuff was getting stuck all over the place, so I had to pack it down again. Did the same thing for two more hits, and got VERY medicated. Not too much, but definitely a great point. Still quite a bit left in there, plus battery life.

That's really all I have to say, for now. This thing is incredible. Putting the oil in there, before the hash, was a messy idea. I'll have a DART next week though.

P.S. Right as I finished this review, I got called into a company meeting. It's been an hour and still at an awesome level. Looks like I'm making a permanent switch to concentrates.

togepi258,
Reactions: OF

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
Just finalized my order for Thermovape Revolution with dart loading tool, Hope it works well with the low grade black color hash oils. I make it myself and this brownish black color is the best i could get.

You guy's have any pointers for using the thermovape considering its not the highest grade of oil ?

audiodelic,

OF

Just finalized my order for Thermovape Revolution with dart loading tool, Hope it works well with the low grade black color hash oils. I make it myself and this brownish black color is the best i could get.

You guy's have any pointers for using the thermovape considering its not the highest grade of oil ?

I've purposely run the worst I could find, including bubble hash, without problems. Sure low grade oil doesn't taste as good, or work as well overall, but it does feed and vape just fine. It seemed to foul the ceramic much faster as might be expected, but it cleans up for a fresh start just fine.

My advice is to threat it the same, "Load small and often". And keep your batteries charged.....

Bet you like it. Lots.

OF

JoeKickass

As a counter to OF, I have to say clean it religiously. If you let it go too far it will be impossible to get the performance you once got out of it... the performance decline might even be inevitable :(

JoeKickass,
Reactions: Darb

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hey guys. Running on the thin staff with the crew needing time off after back to back conventions.

The ThermoVape AC Power Supply is Available.

Also, we wanted to with everyone a happy 4th of July.

Take 25% Off your purchase with code "MADEINUSA". Have a safe and fun 4th of July. Sale is effective today until 11:59pm July 5th.

Thank you for your continued support.
Cheers,

ThermoVape

PS: Tim, and the rest of the team is back in tomorrow and we will be better about our contribution here. Benn busy making 100% American Make Power Supply for your ThermoVape's :D.

ThermoVape,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
Hey guys. Running on the thin staff with the crew needing time off after back to back conventions.

The ThermoVape AC Power Supply is Available.

Also, we wanted to with everyone a happy 4th of July.

Take 25% Off your purchase with code "MADEINUSA". Have a safe and fun 4th of July. Sale is effective today until 11:59pm July 5th.

Thank you for your continued support.
Cheers,

ThermoVape

PS: Tim, and the rest of the team is back in tomorrow and we will be better about our contribution here. Benn busy making 100% American Make Power Supply for your ThermoVape's :D.

Thanks for working so hard! We definitely appreciate it!
I'd love *ahem* love a glass evolution mouthpiece/insulator/cover.
Any possibility of that becoming reality, thermovape? And I'd be overjoyed to test a beta version if that were a possibility.

ALso, probably been asked a million times, but what are the disadvantages to using the dart with bho/bubble/glycerin tinctures over the normal revolution?

deadc0ffee,

tharealmclovin

So does the Dart work on the Omicron V2? DO I just need an adapter??? DOes it work as well or better than the Thermovape with the V2?

tharealmclovin,

OF

So does the Dart work on the Omicron V2? DO I just need an adapter??? DOes it work as well or better than the Thermovape with the V2?

Yes, it does. The LV DART is basically a 1.5 Ohm load (same a the High Output Omicaron cart) as far as the supply is concerned. Current it within limits (barely) by design. Yes, it 'just needs an adapter', this one:
http://www.electronic-cigz.com/51ad.html

It's nearly a 'hot' as the TV Ultra with the exact same battery (within .10 or so), but a little bit lower. I doubt you'd find the difference without a meter.....

OF

OF,

tharealmclovin

Yes, it does. The LV DART is basically a 1.5 Ohm load (same a the High Output Omicaron cart) as far as the supply is concerned. Current it within limits (barely) by design. Yes, it 'just needs an adapter', this one:
http://www.electronic-cigz.com/51ad.html

It's nearly a 'hot' as the TV Ultra with the exact same battery (within .10 or so), but a little bit lower. I doubt you'd find the difference without a meter.....

OF

thanks again like always. just placed my order on TV's site. I just wish the Evolution would work

tharealmclovin,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
[...]
There is defiantly NO plastic inside the core!
Doesn't seem defiant to me.

But, joking aside, is it worth getting a revolution when I already have an evolution? I've gotten good at vaping concentrates dabbed onto a ceramic honeycomb filter I have and was wondering if there would be much of a difference with a revolution (besides having more battery life).

SFtoker88

question about to TV ac power supply kit. will you only be able to use it when the device is plugged into the wall or does it have a battery it charges, if so, how long does the charge last?

thanks

SFtoker88,
Top Bottom