Discontinued ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
You should see it when im goin thru one bowl after another on the solo kicks some fat clouds! Ill shoot a vid of the solo in my car somtime. This never makes my car smell i love it haha

Xchadb,

B.

War Criminal
traumatized by the news that SGW hydratubes arent going out for at least a week or two , I had to soothe my soul, so I finally broke down and ordered a rev. what ultimately sold me on the rev vs. omicron/persei was ease of loading and durability. Looking forward to finally being able to enjoy my errl on the go!

B.,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Easier but more often depending on load style and tolerance, perfect for control freaks haha as you always know whats inside, not being to see inside an omi car bothers some, but i just weigh all my carts so thats peace of mind to me

Xchadb,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
jambandphan03 said:
the actual number is (batt) m601-510 (cart) or the other way around if you have a 510 battery, but on the PV site, it is just listed as omicron -510, if memory serves correctly. I just got some 510-m601 to use the omicart on my 510 battery, and it fit the omicart perfectly, found that adapter here, be sure to select 510-m601 from the drop down window... http://www.electronic-cigz.com/510tom6ad.html, hope this helps. I am glad to have the versatility. Please keep in mind that if you choose to put an omicart on your REV battry, to use 3.7v power, NOT 6v or you will fry your cart.

Mephisto, what kind of oil do you prefer?
Nice adapter find! If anyone plans on using Omicron carts I definitely recommend getting the ones specifically for 6v use on the delta9 site. They work absolutely perfect so far. Had another trip this weekend and the carts in an M&M's tube with my Revolution just in the pocket was perfect and hardly any smell. The ability to have a whole gram of concentrate all ready to go at a moments notice is awesome.

Hey TV I there ever the chance of a larger revolution, like more like the RES adapter from Innovapor on the normal THermovape? A larger skillet for 10+ mg doses would be pretty sweet. Maybe with an option to have aderelictn sleeve on it for TV users and naked for Rev.

BudBuddy,

B.

War Criminal
30 min from order to shipping confirmation. awesome.

Xchadb said:
Easier but more often depending on load style and tolerance

My tolerance is pretty low, my typical dab is .01 or .02, and it only takes me 2-4 dabs to be verrry nice. I believe I read you can load .25 in the rev, that should last me 10-25 hits, right? How many hits does a .1 yield to any of you? just curious.

And thanks for the tip on how to connect an omi cart to the rev, now I can load a month's worth if I want :)

B.,

ctweips

Well, I have had my Revolution for about a week now and it has never really produced clouds for me other than once or twice. Now I have no idea why it wont produce vapor but when I place my concentrates on the ceramic I feel as if it is only bubbling on the surface and not being absorbed because most of what I put in ends up on the metal and not in the ceramic. No matter how long I heat it doesn't produce any substantial vapor. I have cleaned multiple times (iso, boil, etc...) and I have checked to make sure the switch is in contact. Batteries are always fully charged. Pretty disappointed thus far but having read as much about this as I have, I know that it is simply not functioning right and that it really is capable of much more. Emailed Thermovape 3 days ago and only heard back from them once. Really want to get this fixed :(

ctweips,

mestizo

Well, I have had my Revolution for about a week now and it has never really produced clouds for me other than once or twice. Now I have no idea why it wont produce vapor but when I place my concentrates on the ceramic I feel as if it is only bubbling on the surface and not being absorbed because most of what I put in ends up on the metal and not in the ceramic. No matter how long I heat it doesn't produce any substantial vapor. I have cleaned multiple times (iso, boil, etc...) and I have checked to make sure the switch is in contact. Batteries are always fully charged. Pretty disappointed thus far but having read as much about this as I have, I know that it is simply not functioning right and that it really is capable of much more. Emailed Thermovape 3 days ago and only heard back from them once. Really want to get this fixed :(
I found out mine leaks at the window, I just put a finger on it while inhaling and that solved the problem,
I emailed thermovape and their answer was that it was normal which I disagree but I'm ok with it, I explained the fact that i found burrs inside the window and that prevents a good seal.

mestizo,

ctweips

I found out mine leaks at the window, I just put a finger on it while inhaling and that solved the problem,
I emailed thermovape and their answer was that it was normal which I disagree but I'm ok with it, I explained the fact that i found burrs inside the window and that prevents a good seal.
Holy shit.... that totally just worked. Thanks a bunch man

ctweips,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
once it gets nice n gooey you guys wont have the prob anymore wax makes for a good sealant :spliff:

Xchadb,

ctweips

Actually, after many more attempts I am realizing that is only part of the problem as I am still getting little to no vapor production after those first couple of hits I took. Starting to get discouraged that I may have received a bad unit

ctweips,

mestizo

Actually, after many more attempts I am realizing that is only part of the problem as I am still getting little to no vapor production after those first couple of hits I took. Starting to get discouraged that I may have received a bad unit
You probably did, I haven't had any problems with mine since.
I also notice the concentrate doesn't have to melt down
The reservoir to vaporize, I was using Tetra Labs
Gold but lately I have been using Shiva crystals and it works great
Even if they don't melt down into the ceramic.

mestizo,

druminfected

Of course this is only for home use, going out I would take the tubes off for stealth reasons. In case you were wondering, I decorated my batteries with vinyl stickers.

If you like putting vinyl stickers on your ecigs have you ever seen/tried carbon fiber before? bunch of different styles and you can get a sample of it for 8$ that would be big enough to cover 2,3 of those ecigs. it works great you put it on and heat it up with a heat gun, and if you mess up just heat it up and try again! peep it out if you like http://www.carbonfiberfilm.com/

druminfected,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I have not worked with the carbon fiber, but I did use some of the thin wood veneer that you heat and stick, and made a few with wood finishes, and even sanded/stained them. They look slick...

vdNjc.jpg

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Wow, those finishes look great Jam. Didn't know they made wood finishes that could wrap around something as small as those.

BudBuddy,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
it is a thin wood veneer, with a heat activated glue on the back... I ran across the idea in the e cig forum about a year ago... It was actually pretty easy, I used the top of the hot wood stove to "roll" the veneer onto the battery and heat at the same time, we have moved since then and I don't have the wood stove anymore. After staining them, I did 4 round of sanding and clear coating to get the smooth finish.

jambandphan03,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Awesome, definitely worth the effort. I have been using an Tornado-T (rebranded t-tank with the cartridge in the mouthpiece) with my really thin oils. It would look great Like that.

On another note, really liking how the finish ages on my Rev. Want to handle it more(or look into a diy cream) to see how deep the patina can get.

BudBuddy,

Dwade327

I really loved my Revolution when I got it, yesterday, but today it isn't working. I tried everything posted on the forum so far, still hoping that I am just an idiot. But I emailed them already and judging by the super awesome speed they sent everything out I am sure I'll know what's up here real soon. I'll update as soon as I know more.

Update: they already emailed to back to get my number expecting a troubleshooting call anytime now love these guys so far service has been great.

Update number 2: Recieved a call from TV guy was awesome they have sent out a new piece to replace the part on mine. Gotta love when companies take pride in their product and want everyone to have a positive experience with it.

Dwade327,

B.

War Criminal
first impressions-

It's easy. I opened the box and was vaping within one or two minutes. When the mailman came I was freshly vaked but I had to try it, so i eyeballed about .03 of some bho i whipped into budder or wax or whatever u call it, I figured that'd be easier to load, and it was. Just opened the window and tossed it in. I preheated it until I could see a wisp of vapor under a light, and took a slow 5 second draw, got a nice rip. Next two hits were equally solid, not cough inducing, but satisfying. i got 3 or 4 wispier hits before the vapor stopped. The taste is a little off, metally, but I attribute that to being brand new and that I loaded a relatively small amount, I am confident that time and larger loads will improve taste dramatically. After one session I'm very satisfied, I see great potential.

B.,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
first impressions-

It's easy. I opened the box and was vaping within one or two minutes. When the mailman came I was freshly vaked but I had to try it, so i eyeballed about .03 of some bho i whipped into budder or wax or whatever u call it, I figured that'd be easier to load, and it was. Just opened the window and tossed it in. I preheated it until I could see a wisp of vapor under a light, and took a slow 5 second draw, got a nice rip. Next two hits were equally solid, not cough inducing, but satisfying. i got 3 or 4 wispier hits before the vapor stopped. The taste is a little off, metally, but I attribute that to being brand new and that I loaded a relatively small amount, I am confident that time and larger loads will improve taste dramatically. After one session I'm very satisfied, I see great potential.
the taste will only get better man!

Xchadb,

B.

War Criminal
damn it's easy to over do it with this bad boy, i'm sooo overmedicated i cant get off my couch :p...it can deliver some nice fuckin hits tho :rockon:

B.,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
damn it's easy to over do it with this bad boy, i'm sooo overmedicated i cant get off my couch :p...it can deliver some nice fuckin hits tho :rockon:
very, gotta be carefull before work!

Xchadb,

B.

War Criminal
OK, after day one I can say the rev definitely kicked my ass, this vape is no joke. I'm a fan.

And the taste is good now.

B.,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
OK, after day one I can say the rev definitely kicked my ass, this vape is no joke. I'm a fan.

And the taste is good now.
Nice :) told ya itl only get better. after a few diff strains without cleaning it becomes quite the witches brew completely knocking you on your ass

Xchadb,
Top Bottom