Discontinued ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Placed an order because I decided I am committed to this company. Definitely a bit overpriced but I am sure the quality is there and we do have to remember the in house manufacturing and jobs we are allowing people to keep by supporting.

Looking at the filter I noticed that the peg is rather small where the o-ring is and its pretty thin. Hoping that I will be able to use the filter and the glass adapter with both my Rev and Omicron carts, cross compatibility is a big plus when dropping this kind of money on accessories I feel.

Even when I can't hold a pen to try to sign my name. Maybe that's next?
My main ailment lies in arthritis (I have a few other contributing factors) so that does become a problem sometimes, the worst is when my hand(s) lock up. I use automatic ego batteries/omicron carts for when its at its absolute worst, or edibles. Whatever way I take it in, Marijuana is definitely a hell of a lot better than the handful of pills I used to need to take just to get out and do things.

BudBuddy,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Yeah, they just got released so nobody here has them yet. I just ordered the vapor cooler and the glass adapter, so once they are in my hands to use, I can write about it. I thought it was a bit of a steep price for a filter, but if it does last and clean up as easily as they say it will, then in the long run, it won't seem like that much. I am hoping it will fit in the stem of my SOLO as well as using it on my other devices including the REV. I'll be sure to test it proper before I give any feedback. I don't own the TV1 for herbs so I can't say how well it will work for that. I got the glass adapter for the size variation mainly, so I can use it on different devices too, some of the other options I was looking to try were also about $20 each, so it wasn't a stretch for me to go ahead and get it.

jambandphan03,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Thanks for taking the plunge on these, Jam. Keep us posted.

:peace:

Stu,

NewSchoolExplorer

He is just like me when I vape and sometimes ramble on, glad you liked the T1 and I totally with you Stu, Jam you need to let us know ASAP about the Pure-Flow Filter and Moisture Conditioner and its functionality.

Peace and Pot Yall

NewSchoolExplorer,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
OK, OK, so you broke the code......

You know if you new guys can't lean to keep this quiet we'll never be able to keep this a secret.

For myself, I'm kind of excited thinking about where the Revolution cart might start showing up now that 6 Volt batteries and thread adapters seem to be starting to happen. I can see this becoming a powerful and far reaching tool for good, can't you?

OF
am curious as to people's experience (if there are any) with using the Revolution cart on a Persei. i know it was common to usi omicron carts on other such devices so i guess it would stand to reason that this would go the other way around. as i understand it the threads on the Rev are 510 so with the correct adapter.....
don't know much about the Rev., but it seems to need some priming?? or is that just the T1. could the T1 be used with the correct adapter with the Persei? not sure if this is correct place for this question so school me if necessary

Bob Loblaw,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
I'll try and answer a few of the questions that have come up:

Regarding use of the ThermoVape T1 or ThermOVape Revolution and hand dexterity/strength/limitation:
- The ThermoVape switch requires little force to operate, and will accommodate several different finger positions. That said, for those with challenges that effect their dexterity we make a custom switch option that moves the switch activation to the bottom of the sleeve. This is easier to operate. However it is NOT as pocket safe, and could be activated while in a pocket (the unit still defaults to the off position, but the orientation allows for the device to be activated, temporally, wile in a pocket). Please send us an email if anyone would like information on this switch configuration. We keep a limited supply on hand.

- Pure-Flow Filter and Moisture Conditioner and Revolution performance. Our early testers called this the "Rev Booster" this Pure-Flow works very well on the Revolution. It is a more restricted flow, this keeps the draw speed through the Revolution very consistent, and improves vapor production. Another benefit of the flow restriction is that material has less airflow pulling it away from the heating surface, meaning that your concentrate will stay in contact with the heating surface. Additionally the Pure-Flow Filter improves Revolution performance with dry/powdery/finely ground solid concentrates as the key with using these types of concentrates is a SLOW inhale, the Pure-Flow makes your inhale slower and as a result, you'll get better performance. Finally, the moisture conditioning capability of the Pure-Flow will cool and smooth the vapor resulting in the ability to take larger inhales and exhale bigger clouds.

- The Revolution on other denies that are 50 compatible. As long as you are running the other device at 6V then it should work just fine. However we have no control over the performance, quality, variability, or tolerances of other devices. The Revolution was designed to work with our modular system and we cannot make any promises of how it will work with another manufacturers device. The ThermoVape T1 heating core and bowl (although it does have a 510 thread pattern) will NOT work with other devices as it requires a directed flow path and the complete ThermoVape T1 assembly to properly function.

- T1 Glass Adapter for the Revolution. The T1 Glass adapter will fit onto the Revolution, and if you are using high grade, high purity, concentrates then the Revolution will work even when held upside down. However the Revolution in general performs better when held between the vertical and horizontal orientation. This is why we made a Revolution Glass adapter with tubing. This allows the Revolution to be used upright while attached to your favorite piece of glass, and increases performance. The ThermoVape T1 can be used completely upside down. So the ThermoVape T1 adapter is designed for direct engagement.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

TermoVape

ThermoVape,
Hi,i have been following this thread for a while and last week took the plunge and got the Revolution.I ordered on 3/5/12 and got it on 3/7/12.So i started using some super melt ear wax,i only put enough to cover the ceramic heater.It worked awesomely except for the strong metallic taste.I thought maybe the taste would go away but it never did.I have only used less than a half gram total when it just stopped working.I followed the cleaning instructions by thermovape on youtube and it still doesn't work! So i called thermovape TWICE and left my number and i am getting no help.I also just got done sending a second email with my number and STILL no help!WTF! At this point im thinking about driving to thermovape HQ because i live 20 minutes away.The only reason im here asking for help is im getting no answers from thermovape.

NorCaliBayArea,

B.

War Criminal
don't worry NCBA, you'll hear from thermovape today. While your waiting, give TV's posts a read through, you may find the solution to your problem.

I got mine on 3/8, and had the metallic taste, but it went away after .1 or so, and now my rev is dominating!!

don't give up on the rev just yet :)

B.,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hi,i have been following this thread for a while and last week took the plunge and got the Revolution.I ordered on 3/5/12 and got it on 3/7/12.So i started using some super melt ear wax,i only put enough to cover the ceramic heater.It worked awesomely except for the strong metallic taste.I thought maybe the taste would go away but it never did.I have only used less than a half gram total when it just stopped working.I followed the cleaning instructions by thermovape on youtube and it still doesn't work! So i called thermovape TWICE and left my number and i am getting no help.I also just got done sending a second email with my number and STILL no help!WTF! At this point im thinking about driving to thermovape HQ because i live 20 minutes away.The only reason im here asking for help is im getting no answers from thermovape.

Sorry about that. Our Customer Service folks don't come in until around 10:30am. This is because they work fairly late in to the day.

My understanding is we have emailed and called you. Rest assured we will get you taken care of. You are of course welcome to stop by, just let us know.

Rest assured we will get you taken care of.

Cheers,

ThemoVape

ThermoVape,

Dwade327

I just got my replacement part and the taste on this one went away pretty fast and it has been working awesome so far only time will tell but if this this is still going strong by the beginning of next week I will be ordering the atomizer and some extra batteries, maybe even the glass attachment . So very impressed with their customer service if it stays this awesome they will have my support as best product and company in the market.

Dwade327,

SnidelyWhiplash

I bought a second Thermovape Rev. Cart last week. Figured cleaning would be easier. Turns out, the first cart performs badly. After allot of customer service, and endless cleaning, looks like just a shitty first cart. The new one is a champ. Barely even needs cleaning in comparison. Hitting hard as hell all week. I also bought a Gentlemans vape adapter and stuck an Omi cart on it...

SnidelyWhiplash,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
I just got my replacement part and the taste on this one went away pretty fast and it has been working awesome so far only time will tell but if this this is still going strong by the beginning of next week I will be ordering the atomizer and some extra batteries, maybe even the glass attachment . So very impressed with their customer service if it stays this awesome they will have my support as best product and company in the market.

Thank you! Brendan and Jennifer work very hard to make every customer happy. Glad everything is working how it should.

I bought a second Thermovape Rev. Cart last week. Figured cleaning would be easier. Turns out, the first cart performs badly. After allot of customer service, and endless cleaning, looks like just a shitty first cart. The new one is a champ. Barely even needs cleaning in comparison. Hitting hard as hell all week. I also bought a Gentlemans vape adapter and stuck an Omi cart on it...
Nice, glad we got everything sorted out and working correctly!

Cheers,

T

ThermoVape,

NewSchoolExplorer

I could not wait for your review Jam and purchased the TV Rev.

I held off on the glass adapter and moisture filter but I currently have a glass adapter that functions relatively well but the vapor production and restricted flow of the T1 was not suited for a water pipe attachment in my honest opinion. Til than Ill be waiting for you review and my Rev. shipment to arrive.

NewSchoolExplorer,

sneaky101

I've had mine for a week and a half or so now now. Probably ran close to a gram out of it and it still has the metallic taste too. I will clean it in the next day or two to see if it will go away. And really, this is the only reason I've still been combusting. I have been hoping that taste will go away like it did for the rest of you, but it still tastes pretty much the same as the first dab and there is only so much metallic tasting draws I can handle in a day. I have only been using honey oil so far, didn't want to gunk it up with solids after watching the cleaning video. But I may have to try some kif or pressed hash before I clean it.

sneaky101,

Darb

I've had mine for a week and a half or so now now. Probably ran close to a gram out of it and it still has the metallic taste too. I will clean it in the next day or two to see if it will go away. And really, this is the only reason I've still been combusting. I have been hoping that taste will go away like it did for the rest of you, but it still tastes pretty much the same as the first dab and there is only so much metallic tasting draws I can handle in a day. I have only been using honey oil so far, didn't want to gunk it up with solids after watching the cleaning video. But I may have to try some kif or pressed hash before I clean it.

Mine tastes like this too....

Darb,

mephisto

Mine too....only running super clean extract thru. Hardly produces and tastes
like doing dabs off of Mom's clothes iron..... I may submit a claim to the TV crew to see
about a replacement Rev. Will post the results....

mephisto,

vapor 4 life

So

how did this work out for you? I never knew I could add an omicron cart to my thermo. Any down side?

vapor 4 life,

mestizo

I wasn't the first person to report on the metallic taste but somehow there was at least one person who thought I was mistaken and I pointed out that thermo vape states on their website that there is an initial
off taste that it is supposed to go away after oxidation of the ceramic, mine still has a lingering taste that is bearable and that's because the concentrate I'm using has a lot of flavor, I just don't understand how the TV1 doesn't have any issues like this, I thought the heating element was made of the same material, I asked this question before but never got an answer, I ordered a TV1 a few days back and this was the reason holding me back, for what I have read TV1 don't have this problem.
Menphisto, please let us know the outcome of your claim.

mestizo,
Top Bottom