Discontinued ThermoVape Evolution

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
It might be an East Coast term, I think I remember it from when I lived back there . . .

t-dub,

dudu0069

I only have $120 to spend and with that I can get a m106 series arizer solo or the evolution with the 25% off code. Which one to get and why.....

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I have been much happier with my evolution or T1 over the Solo. It is just a personal preference though. I don't much like the glass tubes for portable use in the solo. If you want a portable go with the ThermoVape Evo. If you plan on using it at home mostly then you could probably get a Solo. I have the newest version of Solo which i believe is the m107 so I am not sure how the m106 preforms. Hope that helps some.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: JoeKickass

dudu0069

I have been much happier with my evolution or T1 over the Solo. It is just a personal preference though. I don't much like the glass tubes for portable use in the solo. If you want a portable go with the ThermoVape Evo. If you plan on using it at home mostly then you could probably get a Solo. I have the newest version of Solo which i believe is the m107 so I am not sure how the m106 preforms. Hope that helps some.

I have a LSV that i use at home all the time and nothing else. I have a log vape but ever since the LSV it has been retired. I have an arizer extreme q that is about to be sold. I need a portable vape and solo is rather bulky. Between the evolution for $116.24 and t1 for 149.99...which one would you recommend.

dudu0069,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Evolution. In my opinion, it works better for me. Especially if it vapes herb/bubble/herb sandwiches like OF says, it will be perfect.

t-dub,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
And I would recommend you the T1, if you could only choose one of them :) At this point I'm still finding it to give me more consistent performance, and once you get the grind right clogging is almost nonexistent.
However, the Evo can be a powerhouse and definitely has its strong points also.

I think whichever one someone spends the most time with they will prefer :2c:

Peloton,
Reactions: OF

darkrom

Great Scott!
I only have $120 to spend and with that I can get a m106 series arizer solo or the evolution with the 25% off code. Which one to get and why.....

Evolution or thermovape for sure over the solo. Arizer still hasn't updated their site to even mention the thing, they are NOT active at all on the forums, they have had many issues and there are topics that are not clear (what the model numbers mean for example) etc. It's a rather long list for why I don't like Arizer or the solo personally, but the biggest is the customer support and open nature of it. I am 100% sure my thermovape is safe. I could never say the same thing about the solo because Arizer is not here to answer questions or put rumors to rest. That may be being picky to some but it is a huge deal to me.

DaProfessor

Just ordered a black LV Evolution & pureflow. Can't wait! I've never had a portable that I actually wanted to leave the house with. This coming weekend should be awesome! I rarely get to medicate outside of home. This should be a nice 'life enhancing' device for me :love:

DaProfessor,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Just ordered a black LV Evolution & pureflow. Can't wait! I've never had a portable that I actually wanted to leave the house with. This coming weekend should be awesome! I rarely get to medicate outside of home. This should be a nice 'life enhancing' device for me :love:

I'd contact TV and ask them to switch that to the smooth flow. The pure flow is best with the hash vapes IMO. Pure flow is REALLY restrictive. The smooth flow has been essential to my T1 however.

JoeKickass

The Pureflow has a filter and adds restriction, I think you will like the smooth flow better since air flow is really important with the evo, if your shoot them an email maybe they can switch it!

edit: How's that for a second opinion...

Email quick! They usually ship out the next day...

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I'd contact TV and ask them to switch that to the smooth flow. The pure flow is best with the hash vapes IMO. Pure flow is REALLY restrictive. The smooth flow has been essential to my T1 however.

Good I just picked up a smooth flow over the pure flow for my T1 and Evolution. I figured it would work with the Revolution as well. I look forward to testing it out. How often are you wetting the ceramic?

Slightly Medicated,

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
DaProf: I think Darkrom and Joe are right on about the Pureflow. The Evo really shines with good airflow; maybe if you were getting a T1 I could see it, but the Evo just seems to work much better with a less restricted vapor path (as does the T1, for that matter). I can even tell the difference if I accidentally pack the Evo load too tight.

I think it's worth a phone call or email to TV; the Smooth-flow (or neither) is the way to go.

Slightly Medicated: I re-wet the ceramic before every new load. It only takes 5 seconds to put 3 or 4 drops in the end, and shake out the excess. Be careful when it's hot!

darkrom

Great Scott!
Do you leave the smoothflow installed when rewetting it?

I take it off, put in a ton of water from a water bottle (or just a few drops if I happened to have a dropper) and just put my mouthpiece back on (still disconnected from the T1) and blow out the excess water just blow through the mouthpiece and out the bottom of the smooth flow. Then I attach as normal and good to go.

darkrom,

dudu0069

With the 25% off going on what accessories do you recommend. Spare heating core, smooth flow adapter, water pipe adapter or any other add ons.

dudu0069,

I've used both the Solo and TV and I would definitely recommend the Solo if you aren't going to be trying and using it in public

Futuretvowner,

darkrom

Great Scott!
With the 25% off going on what accessories do you recommend. Spare heating core, smooth flow adapter, water pipe adapter or any other add ons.

I love smooth flow. Water pipe adapter is nice with T1 I bet, but you don't need the adapter for the evolution, its built in. I's say get extra batteries!

darkrom,

ctweips

I have been using my Evo without the Delrin sleeve now for a couple days. I can't even begin to describe how big of a difference this had made to my sessions. I am getting huge clouds without the sleeve and getting thoroughly medicated. Best part is how fast a cold bowl will heat up from a cold start without the sleeve. As long as I give a 20-30 sec primer I am gettin huge hits!

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
Do you leave the smoothflow installed when rewetting it?
No, I take it off. That's why I mentioned to be careful about the heat. If I dropped the water in while the smooth-flow was installed, I'd get the top of the load wet (or the interior of the botanical chamber, if it wasn't loaded yet).

Haywood,
Top Bottom