Discontinued Thermovape Cera

thegoo

ThermoCoreTim said:
Well we didn't quite make the 50 for this shipment. But we are still here to get more ready for the AM pickup!

2013-02-15_15-36-19_4641.jpg

Cheers,
Tim​
:mmmm: If some one had hypothetically ordered on November 26th would their package be amongst those pictured, hypothetically?​

J.D.......hypothetically it may be possible but I just thought I'd chime in and say that I ordered my unit on Nov. 20 and I did not receive a shipping notice. Congrats on your CERA purchase though!

thegoo,

zGaW

J.D.......hypothetically it may be possible but I just thought I'd chime in and say that I ordered my unit on Nov. 20 and I did not receive a shipping notice. Congrats on your CERA purchase though!
I wish I hadn't read that. Guess I'll revise my expectations as I ordered on Nov 23rd. Actually had to go look up the date as it had slipped my mind.

Cool vids, Mark! (I went to youtube and found another posted on his profile that has a few money shots.

zGaW,

GoGlass

I think you're not understanding how it works, perhaps? It's pretty unique and easy/natural to control. If you don't want it done that dark, don't hit on it as long and hard.
OF

Yes OF, i'am not sure of how does the Cera really works, but day after day, by reading this thread, i understand the Cera better and better...so really thanks for your explanations....

Medical Mark, the audience is listening.....thanks for posting & sharing your learning with the Cera.....

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Saying goodbye to an old friend in an effort to make way for Cera.
Can't see your picture like that, boss! Go nab the direct image link and post that in the box. The direct image link will end in an extension, most likely looking like this:

websitewebsite.com/cooldavincipic.jpg

:tup:

Notice the .jpg at the end? That's what you want. The board software is trying to pull the exact link you post and make it show as a picture, but you linked to the album and not the image link, so it can't.

Man I hate this BS videos I lost the video it wouldn't load to FC so I'm sorry I'm trying to resolve it now sorry.

Here ya go
Lookin' good man! How's it with a slower draw technique? Are you pulling faster on it with the intent of keeping the temp lower?

Quetzalcoatl,

Zuhallem

Wise you are to Vape
Can't see your picture like that, boss! Go nab the direct image link and post that in the box. The direct image link will end in an extension, most likely looking like this:

websitewebsite.com/cooldavincipic.jpg

:tup:

Notice the .jpg at the end? That's what you want. The board software is trying to pull the exact link you post and make it show as a picture, but you linked to the album and not the image link, so it can't.

Thanks Q

Lookin' good man! How's it with a slower draw technique? Are you pulling faster on it with the intent of keeping the temp lower?

Zuhallem,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Mark can tell us a bit without water and if you so desire a vid as well? No pressure just want to know. Also I see you take about ten second hits so that is pretty good. What kind of mod did you have going on?

Medical Mark

Well I made a cardboard sleeve that has black tape around it , the cera does get hot when using the LL cart but when using the EO cart its fine cause there's really no heat up time 5 or so seconds your blowing out clouds of vapor it actually work really well just pre load the EO cart with .25 gram and make sure the top wafer is shining with resin and solid puddle and its ready to go.
Like I said after that about 5 seconds and its rolling and flowing with vapor.
The LL cart is a whole different machine its small bowl only gives you maybe 3 to 4 good hits of vapor so there's not as much room to play with so it takes more technique and discipline.
I've tried some kif in with it and it also works great too.
Now I don't think it gets to hot in the bowl you actually needs the heat to produce the vapor you see and to be honest if you draw to fast it cools it down and Hinders the vapor production so a slow steady draw is a must IMO.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Well I made a cardboard sleeve that has black tape around it , the cera does get hot when using the LL cart . . . The LL cart is a whole different machine its small bowl only gives you maybe 3 to 4 good hits of vapor so there's not as much room to play with so it takes more technique and discipline. . . if you draw to fast it cools it down and Hinders the vapor production so a slow steady draw is a must IMO.
Valuable data points, thank you.

TheRobbo

Ok here we go...

I'm really sorry to dump all this on you but I felt I was on such a roll I just had to share it with you guys.
I have three videos for you, because I couldn't fit it all in one :science:
Any way on with it I hope you enjoy it.
Video 1: Loading LLC and first hits
Video 2 : Hot Swap to CEO (It is capable of a lot more than this)
Video 3: Return to original LLC load, workout battery is kaput replace battery (honestly hang in there on this one it pulls through)

The Bowl Still didn't look finished after the last video but I sure was here is how it looked on the surface and to me it looks to have some more to give. I will post some pics of the finished product when I can get through it, I expect it to be pretty dark almost black but definitely NOT combusted in any way just like all my other ones.
Ceraload_zps0682420a.jpg

I really hope you enjoy and I didn't bore you to death...

R

Edit: I apologize for my shitty camera quality too, and not using youtube

TheRobbo

I also have a short vid of me emptying the bowl you think I should put that up too? the ABV is pretty dark but I swear not burned in the slightest (I did learn from buchee and didn't grind too fine)

TheRobbo,
Reactions: buchee

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Great stuff! Thanks for the contributions! So let me get this straight...a few of you are stuffing foil in to what?...make a better connection with the switch? Make a switch? Obviously you guys are making it work great! In any case, I am just looking for an explanation so that I can reap some of your inherent benefits...I can get my Cera to work, just not that well...Also it looks like it gets insanely hot!!

Robbo, where you show that side view of the core glowing it's amazing! I have not used my Cera in a dark room like that so I suppose I should try it. I think somehow that this is beyond it's normal use and you guys are somehow supercharging your Ceras.

Sounds kinda cool.

So if a few of you, Buchee, Robbo, Medical would outline your mods I would surely appreciate it!
:nod::peace::ninja:

funkin

For those of you using the EO cart with various wax, how would you compare using the Cera to dabbing? Currently I dab at home, and use my Omicron on the go. I'd like to replace both if possible.. :brow: I've been waiting very patiently for about two months to place my order, but I don't think I can last much longer haha.

funkin,
Reactions: 2ndSight

iamn3ko

Will my stock Extreme Q whip fit on the mp of the Cera? I have a good amount left after I cut mine down, I like the extended mouthpiece idea.

iamn3ko,

NoName

Will my stock Extreme Q whip fit on the mp of the Cera? I have a good amount left after I cut mine down, I like the extended mouthpiece idea.

Hey iam,

I'm afraid not (the tip barely 'pokes' into the end of your Extreme Q's stock 5/16th ID whip). You'll need 1/2 ID size tubing for CERA (although I have squeezed 3/8th ID tubing on it, it will swell on the end). Hope this helps.

NN

NoName,
Reactions: iamn3ko

Czechyourhead

Titanium Cera EO arrived. First impression of EO: Everything I hoped for. Loaded up approx .3 of CO2 Lemon Haze. Melted right down into the cart. Very little warm up time needed(10 secs tops). 5-10 secs warm up after initial loading. Cool vapor, smooth, very tasty. Larger exhale than I expected. (Stop me if you've heard this review already). Built very solid (as everyone else has said), and smaller than I expected. (no complaint there). I already put my torch and Ti nail in storage. Worth the wait. I'll have to try bubble in the LL cart later this eve.

NoName

NoName,
Reactions: iamn3ko

kevin

Top Bottom