Discontinued Thermovape Cera

Thnx steama, your post made me look at my count and I just rolled over! :party:

I've only had these switches for a month but the two I've installed are still going strong and they feel soo much easier on the fingers than my stiff metal switch. They do look better on the 1/2" than the 3/4" but they work so well I haven't gone back to the metal switch!

Here's my old one (sexy but the switch is under-rated so it might blow)
That is a sexy piece Mr. Kickass!
Ever do any custom work for those of us with more money than talent?

mod note: Please do not quote more than necessary. Pictures removed.

JoeKickass

WL

Got the Ti with EO and LL carts yesterday. First thing I did was charge the batteries and try the EO. Lots of vapor production right off the bat. Effective and efficient, just like in my dreams. I feel that I may need to get accustomed to both the battery life and taste of the oil as they begin to wane. I originally tested the T1, evo, and DART that all required the LiFePO4 batteries that TET had implemented much earlier on. They allowed for less vape time in comparison to Li-ion. Anyway, later on I felt like it took longer to get the same kind of vapor production, but either a fresh battery or more oil quelled just about all of my suspicions. The LL cart has also been quite good to me thus far. A lot of users talk about leaving the LL cart alone for a while because they are so enthralled by the EO, but I find the LL to actually taste better? Only time and more oil(s) will tell if that is consistently the case. But yeah. This thing is the future.

OF

So it is! Good price too I had to buy 10 to get $0.89 each
http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-Waterproof-Momentary-OFF-ON-N-O-BOAT-Button-Switch-BK33B-n-/120840615656

Officially, no I'm not selling.

Yup, same guys I think.....only Madvapes has pretty colors too..... FWIW I'm not sure how well they'll hold up in DC (remember the first (domed) momentary Cera switches.....). Generally DC current ratings are a lot less than AC. I've never seen DC numbers here though so can't be sure. As I understand it, it's a popular horn switch, but classic horns in DC are really AC loads (the horn itself does the current interruption at audio frequencies). I tried to blow one up, but couldn't, hopefully they'll work for us? Time will tell.

Neat little part, IMO.

About that 'I'm not selling' bit, a buddy's GF tried it with the cops once......didn't work. Good luck with it.

I do 'love your work' as the saying goes, keep it up!

The LL cart has also been quite good to me thus far. A lot of users talk about leaving the LL cart alone for a while because they are so enthralled by the EO, but I find the LL to actually taste better? Only time and more oil(s) will tell if that is consistently the case. But yeah. This thing is the future.

Howdy, good to meet you, welcome to the fun. Great choice with Cera, as you've already figured out.

I agree fully, LL is amazing in clean taste production. And from such a small amount. One of the things we asked for (including longer battery life.....a holy quest championed by our own DR. At one point it time we couldn't shut him up on the matter.

I think while lots of good vapes do a good job with bud, there's nobody except maybe nails that comes close to EO carts for flat out production. I can see how guys like that kinda stuff (yeah, my EO cart is loaded right now.....).

The neat part is, of course, in under a minute you can go from one to the other. Very cool if you asked me.

OF

darkrom

Great Scott!
My friends keep offering to buy my pax, but I can't sell it because my cera isn't back (and time tested) yet. I'm hoping that once dispensaries open up here I can buy another cera, this time an EO. That way my cera will be my backup to my cera, because with my current luck I don't feel safe having no backup, but that is true of pretty much ANY portable at this point. My pax did need to be replaced as well, but of course it lasted longer than 2-3 days :/

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
BLAZING, is that a pit (or related mix) I spot? Mine's passed out on my bed! Most gentle kindest dog I've ever owned... I swear he knows I rescued him, it's so weird. He doesn't mind vaping, sometimes he'll chill in my room, sometimes he'll go out... more for me :lol:

Damn BLAZING,you're living the dream!!
Side note; my most loving,gentle and loyal friend is my Pit, not a mean bone in his body. Come to think of it almost all my good friends are dogs....I do love my puppies! Screw humans,most of us just suck,but a dog will never lie to you. Unless that dog is a junkie, then all bets are off.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
BOG,

Nice! You better fire up the lighthouse so ships don't run aground!!! (LOL).

NN
lol lol lol :lmao:I Did see that fog wow!!!!:tup:

BLAZING, is that a pit (or related mix) I spot? Mine's passed out on my bed! Most gentle kindest dog I've ever owned... I swear he knows I rescued him, it's so weird. He doesn't mind vaping, sometimes he'll chill in my room, sometimes he'll go out... more for me :lol:
Its a beautiful thing my friend!!
They Look like tiny pits maybe pithuahuas .
Damn BLAZING,you're living the dream!!
Side note; my most loving,gentle and loyal friend is my Pit, not a mean bone in his body. Come to think of it almost all my good friends are dogs....I do love my puppies! Screw humans,most of us just suck,but a dog will never lie to you. Unless that dog is a junkie, then all bets are off.

Very true, Dogs are way better than most humans lol lol

Thanks Guys, I love my dogs so much.............. That said one is a chocolate & white 6 year old deer head chihuahua (he acts like a pit @ times lol), & the lighter one is a 1 year old rescued "chaweenie" lol aka "mexican hotdog" aka "chorizo" (female).
She is part mini dachshund & chihuahua, but acts almost fully like a dachshund lol
Sometimes they think there pits lol but unfortunately there only a fraction of the size, but they have huge hearts!!!!

**Edit**
Rude Boy was close, the attitude of a pit with the body of a chihuahua "pithuahuas"
:lmao::rofl::lmao:

DOGS ENHANCE YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE!!!!
My chihuahua used to eat my herb stems and small tiny buds, until one day as a 1 year old puppy he stole my friends 1/8TH and practically ate a half eight and grinded the rest with his teeth!!!
Long story short, the poor guy was so high, sat in one spot didnt move and his poor little head shook back and forth like a bobble head lol ........................after that ordeal he just sits back and enjoys the aroma!!!

Here's a pic of my pup's
Dear Head(below)
UiZ9ZLS.jpg

ki6WRtp.jpg

Chaweenie(above)

My favorite pass time is hanging in the wilderness with my dogs & cera!!!

To mods: Thanks you!

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
OG I am just trying to figure out why you were across the street taking pics while your dogs where all alone:( .

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
OG I am just trying to figure out why you were across the street taking pics while your dogs where all alone:( .
Hey dreamerr, my friend wo wasnt in the pic was with me, my older chihuahua knows him since birth & likes to hang out near him(lol), my 1 year old chaweenie stays close to me at all times so she was of course following me, wich by the way probably would have a better pic of the massive cloud i got but i saw her coming and reacted lol lol

The first couple are only part of the cloud, i can hold the button on my camera phone and it takes insanely fast pics back to back!

No animals were harmed in the making of this Fuckcombustion post.
:dog:

Ti EO just arrived, loaded about.3 and OMG! instant fog machine! Thank you FC and TeT!

I just tried a dab after not dabbing for maybe a month or more(since I got cera back) and it was nice, but then I went ahead and took about the same amount in the cera, I Much like the flavor of the cera,I can almost taste the hot titanium nail hmmmmm!!!:huh: I also got like 3 fat A$$ hits and one or 2 smaller hits!!!!
Mainly I like that i can cough hard with the cera but its a different cough & it goes away quickly, Hot nail hit made me cough hard non stop for like 6-7 minutes, and then i had this awful feeling of something being stuck in the back of my throat but nothing was there!!!!
Glad you love it, a few have surely become fond of this powerful device.

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
Nice pictures!!! both of the Copper CERA and the foggy walk, which BTW is crazy thick!!

I was taking a walk the other day with CERA up in the hills, no fog out but i came across a Chicken crossing the road...... I LOL'd.... it was a great moment! haha

Things are looking good with our current assembly methods, failure rates have significantly dropped!! Ive been endurance testing the hell out of my CERA, all sorts of fun things to test it and try to get it to fail, which just isnt happening!!!

For example; 10 min taped to my Kerby Vacuum with LL core firing (to ensure vibration wasn't an issue). Firing the core for 1 min to get going and pour water into the LL core to shock cool it (did that about 20 times) Needless to say it passed everything i threw at it.

Cheers,
Tim

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Nice pictures!!! both of the Copper CERA and the foggy walk, which BTW is crazy thick!!

I was taking a walk the other day with CERA up in the hills, no fog out but i came across a Chicken crossing the road...... I LOL'd.... it was a great moment! haha

Things are looking good with our current assembly methods, failure rates have significantly dropped!! Ive been endurance testing the hell out of my CERA, all sorts of fun things to test it and try to get it to fail, which just isnt happening!!!

For example; 10 min taped to my Kerby Vacuum with LL core firing (to ensure vibration wasn't an issue). Firing the core for 1 min to get going and pour water into the LL core to shock cool it (did that about 20 times) Needless to say it passed everything i threw at it.

Cheers,
Tim
Chicken crossing the road :rofl::lmao::rofl: thats classic, Thanks for the like on my pic, but i should be thanking you, my most painful days and depressed days (due mostly to pain) are almost no longer when iam on the go!!!!
Cera not only is beautiful but tough, shes going to be very reliable now!!!

She produced foggy dense clouds with out a hitch!!!
By the way that was cera fog all the way lol lol

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I have this vision of Tim sitting on a rock, roasting bitty pieces of fresh chicken on toothpicks in his blazing Cera and giggling with delight.

Feathers everywhere.

Not a pretty sight from a lot of angles really.

OF
You're doing it wrong. You put little pieces of the flesh inside the flower cart, and vape as normal. All the nice taste is enjoyed, and when you're done, you've got a snack!!

OF

You're doing it wrong. You put little pieces of the flesh inside the flower cart, and vape as normal. All the nice taste is enjoyed, and when you're done, you've got a snack!!

Hey, it's not me, Tim's the guy with the chicken......

I was tripping on that sort of thing, a bit of bird on a toothpick sticking out of the Cera bowl like a fondue pot or something in miniature.

Scary how Tim can inspire such visions in otherwise normal guys like you and I isn't it?

OF

iamn3ko

Wanted to post my newest update on my MP.

I've finally come across a set up that covers all grounds. Works great, easy to use.
This set up includes;

1. Full open flow
2. Built in screen
3. All metals are SS
4. Rubber seal on the outside allows to attach to glass as 14mm & 18mm female glass stems, along with 14mm and 18mm male stems.(No rubber is heating up, near the heat source, gets warm, or in any air path)
5. Allows for 510 drip tips. (I prefer longer for LL and either or for EO)
6. Easy whip attachment. My way, 510, or something big enough to wrap over the top MP insert works. (Yeah yeah yeah, get better tubing. I know.)

1e70na.jpg

EDIT:Forgot about this one.
2vi4878.jpg

*As always I do support TETs original model/MP, the original mouthpiece just isn't for ME. I simply show my way to offer other options, and as always hope to inspire others to think outside the box and always try new things.*

Jeeze, I have a disclaimer now.

JCat

Accessory Maker
I've had a couple issues with my EO cores :( ... my own fault though (apart from the one original issue with my 1st cart).

Both my little ceramic plates have always been loose in my cores (they fall out when I boil them). Last night when dabbing a little more oil scraped off the cap and top part of the core onto the plate (while heating in short bursts) to get the oil melted in, my plate felt a little "crunchy" ... I pulled out a flashlight and took a better look, and it was split in two!!!! I then decided to have a look at my other core ... and low and behold ... the ceramic plate is also split on that one!!! I'm sure this is my fault from not being gentle enough dabbing/scraping the concentrate in but I really didn't think I was being that rough :(

They are still working ok (with the 2 pieces of plate floating around in each) ... but is it still safe to use this way? Are there any dangers apart from the plates falling out which would get trapped by the MP anyways ... What about using without the plate? What issues will I have there except less ceramic for the concentrate to absorb into?

Pretty sure I'm going to have to send them both in for repair .... or maybe just the one and they can ship me a spare plate for the other since it works ok apart from that? ... that being said my switch and the body near the bottom of the switch occasionally get pretty warm too so it might be worth just sending the whole thing in ... I'm just a little afraid too as every package I've received from TET has been opened by customs, and I've been charged duty every time (My last repair back from VXL I got charged duty for something I had previously already bought!!!!! I got charged duty on it when they shipped the repaired Cloud back!!!!). I've also received pretty banged up packages back from TET so am pretty concerned about sending my precious Cera in as the EO cores have really become a staple way for me to medicate quickly when I don't have the time to sit down for a full herb session.

... sigh ... 1st world problems anyways ... oh well ... maybe I should bite the bullet and send the whole darn thing in ... but that will probably mean weeks without.

JCat,
Top Bottom